Big Bang Theory - Dungeons & Dragons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny had finished struggling with her jeans and was standing next to him as he slowly looked her up and down. "You're the actress...right," he asked.

"Wannabe," she replied, recognizing his leer from all of her auditions, "I think I need a drink," and she walked off toward the built-in bar with Cheadle's eyes glued to her perfectly round ass.

"Ooo, me too," Bernadette exclaimed, bounding up from her lounger and following her friend. The pool bar was all stainless steel and of industrial quality. On the counter were trays of all kinds of sliced fruit and veggies, and the usual "party food:" chips and nuts. There was a built-in half-keg beer refrigerator so that cold brew was on tap. Two other mini-fridges, under the liquor shelves, contained chilled liquors and snacks. There was even an ice maker that made ice in star shapes. Penny and Bernadette quickly poured themselves several shots of tequila as they stood there taking in their surroundings.

Wil approached them and said what they were thinking, "Idris sure knows how to live."

"Hey...the life of the party is here," came a shout from the side of the house, and William Shatner came strolling around the corner. He was wearing a bathing suit that came down to well below his knees, a Hawaiian shirt with bold colors, and a wide-brimmed straw hat. he looked like a beachcomer from a 60's movie. Spying Bernadette and Penny, he immediately headed in their direction. "Hi Bernie," he greeted her; "hello Penny...say did you tell your agent about that Priceline commercial I told you about."

"Yeah, but she said they had already promised the part to a blond bimbo from some stupid sit-com," Penny answered, "but thanks for thinking of me."

They wandered over to explore the pool house which contained a couple of changing rooms and showers, along with various wicker furniture and several wooden lockers to store your clothes. It also had piles of huge, plush towels and an assortment of pool toys. Penny declared, "I think it's time I had a dip in the pool...before I get too wasted to swim."

"That sounds good," Bernadette agreed, "although I think I'll stay in the shallow end; I'm not really much of a swimmer." Penny thought to herself that Bernadette didn't have to be able to swim; with her breasts she would naturally float. They both selected a couple of fluffy towels and headed back to their chairs . Several sets of eyes were on Penny as she sauntered over to the pool's edge and dove head first into one of the deep pools. Bernadette just walked down one of the cement ramps into the water and sat down where the water was neck deep. Her nearly non-existent bikini was made for sunning, rather then being in the water, and the strings were soon tangled around her neck. She nonchalantly just balled up the top and flung it in the direction of her chair, while her giant breasts floated in front of her.

Penny swam around the pool for a few minutes and then decided to try the jump she had seen Chris Pratt execute when they had arrived. Climbing the nearly hidden rock staircase she was amazed at the view from the top. She could see everyone below her frolicking in the water. Wil and Chris Evans were feigning a sword fight with those big foam pool noodles. Cheadle and Tom Holland were standing beside Bernadette and it looked like she was topless. Deciding to act swiftly before she lost her nerve, Penny held her breath, pinched her nose, and just stepped forward off the rock ledge and plummeted to the pool below. The force of her body crashing into the water stripped her tiny top up over her head and she found it floating on the water when she resurfaced. Like Bernadette had done, she just wadded it into a ball and tossed it in the general direction of her chaise. There was a giant seashell shaped pool-float bobbing nearby and she, as gracefully as possible, rolled up onto it and lay back.

"Wow, that was a blast," she thought as she relaxed, staring up at the darkening sky. She was breathtakingly beautiful as she lay back against the plastic float, her head framed by her blond mane and her flawless skin glistening with droplets of water reflecting the fading sun like diamonds. Her magnificent breasts flattened against her chest as she rested, her incredibly long shapely legs spread wide to balance her on the float. Closing her eyes and feeling the warmth of the last fleeting rays of the setting sun, she thought to herself: "now this is what I imagined my life would be like here in California when I was back in Nebraska." She actually had no complaints about how her life had turned out, and she certainly had no qualms about marrying Leonard, the love of her life, but she never did realize her dream of becoming a famous actress. "Oh well," she sighed aloud, just as a wet head surfaced between her legs and suddenly there was Chris Pratt smiling up at her with his elbows resting on her float between her thighs.

Shaking the water off his head, he grinned and introduced himself, "hi Penny, I'm Chris; sorry it took so long to introduce myself. It's a real pleasure to meet you. I'll be honest, I've seen Serial Apeist 2 a couple of times; once we played a drinking game while watching it...it's a hoot."

Momentarily speechless and star-struck, Penny finally answered, "thanks...I loved you in the Jurassic World movies." She knew he had been in the Avengers films, but just couldn't bring herself to refer to him as Peter Quill, it just seemed so "fan-boyish."

"Thanks, they were so much fun to make, but I ended up with a ton of cuts and bruises," he acknowledged.

Knowing she was blushing, Penny remarked, "well you certainly look like you recovered well." He smiled so genuinely that she could feel her crotch becoming moist and she realized his head was only a few inches away from it.

Staring at her naked breasts, Pratt told her, "I hope you don't mind me saying, but you have an incredible body." Without waiting for a reply, he reached both hands up and cupped her twin mounds of flesh, circling his thumbs around her enlarged nipples. He kneaded her soft hills, rolling her gumdrops between his fingers and making her squirm. Sliding his hands down her silky skin to her svelte waist, he grasped the ties on each side of her bikini bottom and slowly pulled as he commented, "this seems kind of restricting, don't you think." Penny just nodded in the affirmative as he untied her bottom and flipped the material down, revealing her damp, bald mound. "Just lovely," he praised her as he began to massage her smooth thighs.

Reflexively, Penny spread her legs even more as Pratt's thumbs grazed her plump lips. Her inner labia began to protrude and spread out as her arousal grew, and a single drop of her fluids trickled down between her wonderful cheeks. Nudging his thumbs just inside her, Chris spread her lips and exclaimed, "you're pussy is the most vivid shade of pink I have ever seen."

Hearing his chin squeak against the plastic of the float as he leaned in, Penny answered, "yeah, my husband says the same thing." Looking down between her breasts, Penny saw him extend his tongue and felt him lap at her slit, dragging it from the bottom to the top like a cow would attack a salt-lick. Chris Pratt was licking her cunt and Penny closed her eyes and groaned, "mmmmmm," when she felt his tongue delve inside her. Gripping the edges of the float so tight she was afraid it would burst, Penny tried to relax as Pratt's tongue slithered in and out of her slit tickling her pussy. Her clit had extended from it's hood and was now begging for attention, while Chris gently slid both his forefingers up into her juicy hole.

While steadily finger-fucking the beautiful blond, Pratt nibbled at her plump lips and then attached his lips to her swollen nub. "Oh shit," she moaned as her body shivered at his touch, "that feels sooo good."

"You are a beautiful woman, Penny," Pratt assured her as he slipped his fingers from her hole and dove back under the water. She just lay back against the plastic and reveled in what had just occurred.

The alcohol had swiftly gone to Bernadette's head and she was having a difficult time keeping her eyes off the crotches of Cheadle and Holland. Her first impression was that neither was as tall as she had expected...she really expected Spiderman to be taller. Shaking her head to jolt herself back to reality she heard Cheadle ask her what she liked in men, and she honestly answered, "a big penis."

"Is this large enough," he responded as he tugged his trunks down to his knees and his black meat tumbled out in front of her face. Rapidly becoming rigid, it wasn't overly large at about seven inches, but Bernadette was so horny that she turned her head, immediately grasped it with one of her tiny hands and guided his crown to her lips. "Nice," he commented as she sucked it all the way back into her throat and began to fondle his scrotum. Cheadle was fascinated by the way her huge, buoyant breasts floated on the water, and reached down to knead them.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw that Holland had shoved his board-shorts down and was stroking another nice, fat seven-incher while watching her give head. Temporarily backing off of Cheadle's member, she looked Spiderman in the eyes and declared, "what I really like is to have a cock in my ass." Turning her body so that she was on all-fours in the doggie-style position, she opened her mouth and Cheadle quickly stuffed it full again.

She heard Holland yell at Wil, who was still over at the bar, "Hey, toss me that bottle of sun-tan oil." He caught it in one hand and Bernadette smiled watching him squirt oil all along the length of his meat. Standing behind her in the water, he pulled on her skimpy bottom and tossed it into the pool where it floated away. Nudging her knees farther apart, Holland began to wedge his crown between her ample cheeks and against her sphincter ring. Pushing forward he, with surprising ease, slipped through her muscle ring and into her ass. She groaned around Cheadle's prick as Holland pushed steadily forward until he was buried in her asshole, his balls slapping against her cheeks. He grasped her waist and began to fuck her ass, thrusting in and out with increasing intensity. With each thrust, her giant tits swayed and splashed against the water.

"Oh man, that's sexy," Cheadle commented as he held her blond head in his hands and began to fuck her mouth. "Suck that black cock, bitch," he exclaimed while watching his ball-sac slap against her chin. Holland started to thrust into her ass harder and harder, causing her to swallow even more of Cheadle's black pole as she rocked forward. Spiderman began to slap her fleshy cheeks; first the left and then the right, leaving glowing red hand-prints on her jiggling flesh.

"My spidey-sense says your asshole is about to become very wet," Holland joked and Bernadette could feel his prick twitching in her ass. Pulling her warm body against him, he filled her rear tunnel with his load and then pulled out abruptly, making a sucking sound when he broke the vacuum. He squeezed out the last few drops on her pale back and then stood back to watch her suck his friend's dick.

"I have to cum on those giant tits," Cheadle announced, "they're just begging for it."

Bernadette seemed to agree, and when he pulled out of her mouth, she crawled up into more shallow water until it was only lapping at her waist, and lay on her back. Cheadle had been right on the verge, and stroked himself only a couple times before erupting and spraying his semen all over Bernadette's huge tits. They were enormous, especially for her tiny body; 34 D and when she lay down they spread out on her chest like giant water balloons. Her large areola were dark brown and surrounded brown nipples that were nearly an inch long. They were now covered with white splotches, and one that was hanging from her chin.

Wil had shed his shorts, waded into the pool beside them and announced, "those tits need to be fucked." He quickly straddled Bernadette's naked body and began to run his hard-on up and down the valley between her breasts, using Cheadle's cum as lubrication.

Horny as ever, Bernadette used her hands to push her breasts together, squeezing Wil's penis between them and licking his crown when it pushed up near her face. "Oh yeah...that's good," Wil exclaimed, and reached up to tweak her hard nipples between his fingers. "This load is for your face," he yelled as he sent a white stream of fluid across her flushed face and into her hair.

Bernadette opened her mouth wide and slurped and gobbled up every drop she could. "Mmmm, I love the taste of cum," she declared, "sometimes I save Howie's and have it on a toasted English Muffin...oh shit...I shouldn't have said that." The three guys looked at each other momentarily and then burst out laughing, almost uncontrollably.

Penny could hear the laughter, but couldn't see what was going on; the two sections of the pool were separated by a small lush tropical island (again, she thought of Gilligan). Her encounter with Chris Pratt had aroused her and she wanted to be part of the action, so she slid off the float, balled her bottoms in her hand, and swam to the edge of the pool. Emerging from the water like a graceful, long-legged swan, she walked over to her chaise and lay back. The chairs were extra wide and the cushions were so soft and plush that she couldn't help think they were more comfortable than many beds she had been on. Almost as soon as she closed her eyes, she heard the distinct "click" of a camera and opened her eyes to see her host standing in front of her chair with a grin on his face.

Remembering his hobby of photography, she wasn't surprised and he admitted, "I couldn't resist. You are an absolutely gorgeous woman Penny, and the sight of you laying there totally nude was irresistible. I hope you don't mind."

"I think this is rather mild compared to some of the photos you took at the Dungeons & Dragons party," she said. "Here, this is a little more risque," she suggested as she spread her legs until her feet were dangling off the sides of the chaise. He immediately snapped several more pictures, including close-ups of her moist pussy. Pratt had left her totally aroused and she was trying to entice Elba to use her body as he saw fit.

Her legs were spread so wide that her lips had parted revealing her pink flesh, and Elba reacted by setting his camera on the stone deck and sitting beside her on the overly-wide lounger. Assuming her splayed legs constituted an invitation, he placed his large hand on her trim waist and began to massage her belly. Looking down she saw that his engorged purple head was actually sticking out of the bottom of his board shorts as he stretched his legs. "Well hello old friend," she softly stated as the fingers of her left hand encompassed his crown. His dark hand slid up to her chest and he began to caress and knead her magnificent breasts; first one and then the other. They were soft, warm and fleshy and acted like magnets as he stroked them and flicked her gumdrop nipples with his thumb. "Mmmm, she mewed at his manipulation, her hand snaking up his shorts to stroke his huge pole.

Her incredibly nude body was undulating when he reluctantly abandoned her tits and cupped her juicy mound. Rubbing her puffy lips, he gently traced her slit from the bottom to the top with his thick fingers and then leaned in to savor her scent. Extending his tongue, Elba flicked the tip up and down her slit before pushing through her lips and into her opening. "Ohhh shit," Penny moaned as he licked her hole, his nose rubbing her aroused clit. "Please," she urged, "I need to be fucked."

Grinning, Elba stood at the foot of the chaise, shoved his shorts down and stepped out of them. His penis was exactly as Penny remembered it: a foot long and as wide as a soup can. She swore she could see the veins pulse as he kneeled on the cushion between her legs. Gripping it in his fist, he rubbed the angry looking crown up and down her slippery slit and then pushed forward until it split her plump lips and wedged in her opening. Grasping her waist, Elba leaned forward forcing his giant black cock into her tight cunt; stretching it inch by inch. "Oh my God," Penny groaned as she felt her tunnel stretching to accommodate his monstrous cock. There was no better feeling in the world than the very first penetration, she thought. Every time it made her feel like a virgin again. Slowly, he advanced inside her until his scrotum nudged against her perfect cheeks. The sensation of being totally stuffed with hard cock made her shiver, and Penny begged: " fuck me...fuck me...stretch my little pussy with your big black cock."

Still totally embedded in her slick hole, Elba leaned forward and planted his hands on either side of her shoulders, so that the only part of their bodies touching were their groins. They both looked down between Penny's flattened out tits as he excruciatingly slowly began to withdraw his giant black pole. Inch by inch it slid out of Penny's wonderfully tight cunt and she wondered to herself, "how the Hell did that monster fit inside my little pussy." Elba loved the way her labia gripped his cock as he slowly pulled put. Feeling the way her tunnel collapsed as he left it empty, was nearly as erotic as the way he stretched her when he penetrated...nearly, but not quite. As far as she was concerned, there was no better feeling in the world than being stretched by a big, fat cock.

When only his crown was left inside her, he began to stuff it back in, just as slowly, savoring every inch as her muscles clamped down on his length. Her ass writhing against the cushion, Penny moaned, "oh my God...your cock is so fucking big." After several long, slow strokes, she had enough of his pace. Her legs were spread so wide that her feet were flat on the ground and she began to thrust her hips upward to meet his body, attempting to actually fuck herself on his giant stalk. "Fuck me...fuck me," she begged, "split my fucking cunt." Elba grinned and thrust into her with all his strength, shoving her naked body further up the chair.

He began to fuck her as hard as he could; slamming his massive prick up into her belly, stretching her walls with every thrust. His balls slapped against her perfect ass, his pole now coated with her white froth. They could hear a "squishy" sound coming from their groins as Penny's fluids drooled out of her opening. "Fuck me...fuck me," she squealed, "oh my God I love being fucked." Her marvelous tits were flopping aimlessly on her chest and Elba leaned down to suck on her gumdrop nipples, attaching his fat lips to first one, and then the other.

"You are absolutely gorgeous Penny," he complimented her while changing breasts, "no offense, but the way you fuck; you would make a perfect porn star."

"None taken," she gasped, "don't think I haven't thought about being paid to fuck...but I like to choose my partners."

"Well if you ever change your mind, I do have connections in that business," he offered, as he thrust up into her belly. "My blokes make their films in England and they would never even be released in the states."

"Right now I just want you to cum in me...fill my fucking hole," she ordered as she jammed her pelvis against his and wrapped her legs around his torso. He ground his pubic bone into her clit and felt her vaginal muscles spasm around his cock which triggered his orgasm. "Ohhh yessss," she screamed when he erupted inside her belly, his hot stream bathing her cervix. Her entire body twitched and jerked under him and she yelled, "cum in me...fill my cunt." He drove into her pussy so hard that he lifted her body completely off the chaise and then slammed her down again as he thrust. "Holy fuck that feels good," she screamed when his cock bottomed-out inside her, nudging her womb.