Big Bang Theory - Dungeons & Dragons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had pumped every drop into her sopping wet hole, Penny unlocked her ankles and Idris slowly withdrew his shriveling prick. They both watched as he backed up, and it looked like a giant black snake slithering out of it's burrow. "Wow, I need to cool off," Penny remarked as she stood and ran into the water. As she dashed away, Elba couldn't help but admire her tight ass, his erection returning.

Bernadette slid back into the pool, just to wash herself off and splashed like a child as she padded over to her chaise to dry off. The sun was rapidly setting but the pool area was as bright as day, illuminated by all the tiki torches and gas fire pits around the lush foliage. Waiting for her, laying back on her chair, his black pole in his hand was Idris Elba. "A little birdy...well, actually a spider, told me you love having a cock in your ass."

"Word certainly gets around," she answered, "but, yes...that's accurate."

"Well, it's a small pool," he responded as she watched him stroke his immense tool and then squirt suntan oil on it's crown so that it ran all down the sides. Looking around she saw that all the chairs had bottles of oil tucked into their cup-holders. Her short legs would not allow her to straddle the chaise, so Bernadette kneeled on the chair at his feet, straddling his body and crawled up on her hands and knees until she was hovered over his groin. His thick black pole contrasted with her pale skin and rose up her belly until it nearly touched her enormous breasts. Her tiny hands would not fully encircle his log and she leaned forward to flick his crown with her tongue. Every time she would lick his droplet of pre-cum off his slit, another one magically appeared.

Without saying a word, Bernadette raised up on her knees and wedged the tip of his prick against her inviting sphincter ring. Since there was now plenty of lubrication inside and outside, she relaxed and began to ease herself down. With surprising ease, his thick pole began to penetrate her muscle ring until she was sitting firmly on his lap. "Oh shhhit," she screeched as his giant black cock stuffed her asshole, "that feels so fucking good." Bernadette started to rise up on her knees until just the very tip of his cock was inside her; and then let herself fall back down on his groin, impaling herself on his fence-post. As she began to pick up a rhythm, Elba responded by thrusting up into her ass as she dropped down. He was absolutely mesmerized by the sight of her enormous breasts flopping about against her chest, making slapping sounds as they landed.

To the side, they heard a remark, "my that looks tasty," and turned to see Don Cheadle standing beside their chair stroking his meat.

"Are you following me," Bernadette gasped, nearly out of breath."

"What can I say...it's a small pool," Cheadle answered.

"Hey...I can say that, but you can't," Elba interjected, and laughed.

"Feel free to join in if you see something you like," Bernadette invited him; "but it's impolite to stand there staring." He immediately straddled the chaise behind her and urged her to lean forward, making a better target. Even though her ass was already full, Cheadle was convinced that she could accommodate him, so he began to wedge his crown into her brown tunnel beside Elba's. "Well hurry up and shove it in there," Bernadette ordered with her usual subtlety. Not wanting to seem like a wimp, Cheadle threw caution to the wind and thrust forward as hard as he could, jamming his meat into her asshole. His scrotum pushed against Elba's and both poles were buried in Bernadette's ample ass. "Yessss...oh that's good," she screeched so loudly that Elba listened for the sound of glass breaking. "Fuck my ass," she demanded, pushing back against Cheadle.

Her giant milk bags were virtually smothering Elba and he had to turn sideways to breathe as they began to pummel her ass, simultaneously driving their poles into her. She placed her tiny hands on Elba's shoulders and pushed herself up as they slid in and out of her butt-hole. Now her fleshy tits were swaying and flopping against each other like huge water balloons and Elba reached up to smother them with his large hands. Kneading and squeezing them so roughly that his fingers left red marks, he pinched her long nipples between his knuckles. "Holy shhhiittt," Bernadette screamed as her body shivered and twitched, "damn I love having my ass fucked."

Elba leaned up and sucked on her right nipple, grinding it between his teeth; and when Bernadette's body jerked in orgasm, both he and Cheadle started to pump her ass full of their sperm. It was like getting a warm semen enema, and she collapsed on top of Elba as they filled her asshole.

Cheadle pulled out as soon as he began to shrivel and Elba lifted her slight body off him, as if she were a doll, and placed her down on the adjacent lounger. As she was sitting there with her legs spread and drooling their cum onto a plush towel, Cheadle remarked, "Idris, I don't believe I've ever seen an asshole open that wide before."

"Yes, Bernadette is a true affection-ado of anal sex," Elba agreed as he grinned at the tiny blond.

Penny could hear Bernadette squealing in delight, but couldn't see her friend because she was concealed by one of the lush islands in the pool, so she just let her imagination fill in the blanks. Feeling refreshed and thirst, she swam over to the stainless steel bar area and splashed out. Walking up to the bar, she was thrilled to see Chris Hemsworth already there tipping up a bottle of Dos Equis, looking very Thor-like in his wet board shorts. She loved Leonard with all her heart, but could not help but lust for the bare-chested movie star. He was every bit as impressive in person as in his films and greeted Penny with a wide smile, "hi, it's Penny right...can I get you something." She was totally naked, dripping wet, and he added, "you looked like a goddess coming out of the water. Have you ever seen that scene from "Dr. No;" you know... the old James Bond film."

Finding it difficult to talk, she managed, "no... no I haven't. A shot of tequila, please." His Australian accent was melting her as she stared at his bare chest. Before she recovered from her star-struck daze, she was on her third shot. He was about six feet two inches tall and looked as solid as a board with his six-pack abs staring at her. As they were drinking, Chris Evans and Chris Pratt joined them and the three testosterone-laced stars began to chide each other.

Evans was a couple inches shorter than Hemsworth, but just as buff and Pratt introduced him to Penny: "you probably recognize Captain America, but did you know he was an accomplished tap-dancer," trying to embarrass his friend.

"Nice to meet you Penny," Evans greeted her, "that's true, but did you know that Pratt here used to be a cart-pusher at a grocery store and is the proud owner of an impressive dead-bug collection." Pratt was as tall as Hemsworth and just as toned, but lacked the sheer bulk of Thor. She thoroughly enjoyed their company, but as she stared at their chests, she was being overwhelmed by their hormones, and could feel her crotch becoming increasingly damp. As they continued in their efforts to playfully belittle each other, she barely heard what they were saying and just focused on their incredible bodies.

Suddenly she heard Pratt remark, "look at us standing here with our shorts on while Penny stands here completely nude...where are our manners." As if on cue from a Director, all three stars shoved their board-shorts down and kicked them aside. Penny thought she was going to swoon as their forest of logs sprang into view. They had been staring at Penny's incredible body and were all completely erect with Hemsworth's being the most impressive at at least ten inches and fat as a Coke bottle. No slouches, both Pratt and Evans were about eight inches (she noted that both were slightly smaller than Leonard's), with Pratt being very thick and Evans possessing a very large crown.

Penny's magnificent body was still dripping wet and she did indeed look like a blond goddess as she bent one knee. "You are incredibly gorgeous," Evans complimented her, "I can't believe you have trouble getting parts."

"I know...right," added Pratt, "I've certainly been in movies where you would have been perfect for different parts."

Nearly ready to faint as the famous trio inched closer to her body, Penny answered, "well, I guess it's who you know."

Hemsworth was standing behind her, and she felt his large hand reach around and begin to caress her firm stomach as his erection brushed up against her cheeks, "well, you know US now," he told her. He became bolder and both his hands slid up her torso to surround her incredible breasts. He gently squeezed and kneaded her flesh, bouncing her perfect mounds up and down in his palms. Sliding his hands back down to her trim waist, he urged her feet apart with his and purposefully bent his knees. With her long slender legs now spread wide, he bent farther down until his crown was nudging against her meaty mound. She was so aroused that her lips began to separate all on their own, and when he started to stand up, his head easily began to penetrate her juicy pussy. The more he straightened his legs, the more cock slid up into her wet hole, until he was buried in her cunt.

"Ohhhh God, that feels soooo good," she moaned. "I'm being fucked by Thor," she thought, "I bet if Leonard were here right now he would be so star-struck that he would forgive what I'm doing." He leaned back against the stainless steel counter to brace himself and they just stood their motionless, enjoying the snug fit. Her wet hair was dripping down her beautiful chest and Evans and Pratt took surprising advantage. Chris Pratt grabbed a salt shaker and sprinkled a few grains on each gumdrop nipple. Then he and Evans licked the salt off and each downed a shot of tequila. They followed this by each putting a lime wedge in their mouths and biting down, letting the lime juice trickle over her nipples. Of course they followed this by lapping up the citrus juices from her wonderful tits. "Holy shit that's sexy," she groaned as Hemsworth started to withdraw and then slowly thrust back up inside her.

He slid his hands back up to her wonderful breasts and pulled her body back against him, forcing her groin to protrude even farther. Her legs were spread so wide that Pratt and Evans were both pressing their bodies against her. As if on cue, they both grasped their hard-ons and started to rub their crowns against her spread-open slit. Hemsworth got the gist of their actions and withdrew about half-way as they both attempted to shove their crowns into Penny's slit alongside his. Her juices were actually drooling down her silky thighs when Pratt used his thumbs to pry her labia apart as far as he could. Penny's head was spinning as she realized what they were attempting, but she now wanted these stars to fuck her more than anything in the world. She could feel the pressure against her opening as they began to wedge their heads into her hole. They nodded at each other and suddenly they both thrust violently forward, penetrating Penny's pussy.

She literally saw flashes of bright light as all three men shoved their cocks up into her stretched out cunt. "Oh my fucking God," she screeched as the three cocks stretched her cunt to a new extreme. Hemsworth, Pratt and Evans pushed up into her hole as hard as they could until all three poles were buried to the balls inside her tight tunnel. They just stood there immobile for several seconds letting Penny get used to their extreme penetration, and then they all simultaneously bent their knees, letting their pricks withdraw from her hole. When just the crowns were left inside, they all thrust up inside her, stretching her all over again. She was on her tiptoes as they began to fuck her. "Oh my God, oh my God," she squealed as they stretched her cunt. It was like having a two-liter bottle shoved up her hole as they slid in and out all in one motion.

Evans curled his left arm under her right knee and Pratt used his right arm to wrap under her left as they held her between them. Her wonderful nude body completely off the ground now, they began to bounce her up and down, skewered on their pricks. She was like a rag-doll suspended between them and she moaned, "holy freaking crap I love cock. Fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking hole." She was being fucked by three Avengers...all three cocks were buried up her cunt and it felt like heaven. "How the hell did all that meat fit up my little pussy," she thought as they slammed up into her. If she hadn't been so preoccupied, she would have noticed that Shatner had commandeered Elba's camera and was taking shots of her from every possible angle; focusing on the three cocks stretching her cunt.

It seemed like every time they slammed up into her, they advanced a little farther inside, stretching her even more. Hemsworth reached around and started to fondle and caress her magnificent tits, trapping and pinching her gumdrop nipples between his thick fingers. "Your tits are amazing," he complimented her, whispering in her ear in his sexy Australian accent. Pratt reached between them with his left hand and rolled her engorged clit between his thumb and forefinger, and then pinching it roughly. Her body convulsed in orgasm and flooded her hole with added lubrication as they continued to violently fuck her. When her vaginal muscles began to spasm, rippling and gripping their cocks even more tightly; the trio of Avengers simultaneously exploded inside her.

As her wonderful naked body squirmed and undulated between them, they began to pump her pussy full of their seed. It felt like a fire-hose being turned on inside her, and Penny was nearly delirious as they came inside her tunnel. "Oh my fucking God yesssss," she screamed, "fill my fucking cunt...cum in me...cum in me." Her head flailed wildly back and forth, and she probably would have broken Hemsworth's nose if he hadn't weaved just in time. "Holy crap I love being fucked." They rammed up into her hole again and again, cramming her cunt full of their cocks as they sprayed their sperm deep in her belly. "Fuck me...fuck me," she moaned as they kept stretching her pussy with every thrust.

When they had finally finished filling her hole, Evans and Pratt gently lowered her marvelous legs, making sure they didn't cramp, until her feet were once again on the ground. Confirming she was stable, they slowly backed away, letting their shrinking pricks slide out of her tunnel. As they were doing this, Hemsworth was bending his knees and allowing his shriveling pole to ease out of her pussy. When they had all extricated themselves from her hole, gobs of white fluid literally gushed from her opening onto the concrete and running down her silky thighs. "Opps," Penny joked, "clean-up in the meat department."

"Hey, it's water soluble," Shatner quipped as he poured everyone a shot of tequila.

"Good to know," Penny remarked, "did Professor Proton tell you that one," as she shakily walked to the water's edge and dove in. After a quick dip to refresh and wash off, she returned to the bar; her magnificent nude body glistening in the light of the torches.

Bernadette had taken a quick dip to wash the cum off her chest and let her ass cool down a bit, and was standing in the pool with the water just lapping at the bottom of her bulbous cheeks when Wil and Tom Holland waded in with a margarita for her. "You don't have to get me drunk," she grinned mischievously, "I want to get fucked by Spiderman." She swiftly downed the drink and started to throw the glass when Will stopped her. Anyone else would use ubiquitous plastic drink-ware for a pool party, but not Idris Elba...even his pool bar was stocked with monogrammed crystal. As Wil quickly waded off to place the glass on the edge of the pool, Holland leaned over and planted his face squarely between Bernadette's giant globes. Licking between her tits, he squeezed the meaty bags against the sides of his face and nuzzled against her soft flesh.

Wil had returned and was standing behind her, kneading her ample cheeks and pressing up against them. Tom stood up, reached around, grasped her cheeks away from Wil, and easily lifted her nude body up so it was pressed against him, trapping his hard-on between them. Bernadette, always eager to help, put her hands down, pinched her long fleshy lips between her fingers and spread them wide to accommodate him, while wrapping her legs around his svelte waist and locking her ankles. Lowering her, his prick slid through her slit and into her pussy like a hot knife through soft butter. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets and Bernadette moaned, "ohhhh yesss...fuck me Spiderman." He lowered her tiny body until she was completely impaled, and then spread her cheeks while nodding at Wil. Seeing her ass spread wide open and noting that slippery semen was still seeping out, Wil jumped at the opportunity and in one motion jammed his entire rod up her sphincter. "Yesss...fuck me boys," she ordered, writhing between them.

She weighed next-to-nothing and they began to bounce her naked body up and down between them, jamming their cocks up into her holes, fucking her as hard as they could. With every thrust her body was being lifted and every time she dropped down, her fleshy cheeks were slapping against the water, splashing it in every direction. Shatner was watching and began to laugh uncontrollably at the ripples and waves they were creating.

"Fuck me...fuck me harder...is that all you got," Bernadette demanded; and they started to slam into her again and again. Tom was supporting her so Wil reached around and began to roughly squeeze and knead her huge tit bags as they bounced and flopped on her chest.

Reveling in the sensation of a cock larger than Howard's driving into her pussy, Bernadette closed her eyes as the two men fucked her harder and faster. Wil violently pinched both her swollen nipples and she screamed, "holy fuck...yeahhh," as her body thrashed against them and her vaginal and sphincter muscles convulsed. Their cocks trapped inside her holes, Wil and Tom pumped their seed as far inside her as they could reach. Jamming her holes with their poles, they continued to fuck her until nature took it's course and they began to shrivel. Bernadette dropped her legs and Tom allowed her to stand as their pricks slipped out of her body.

"I think I worked up a sweat," Holland proclaimed and dove under the water.

"Thanks Bernadette," Wil added, and he also dove in.

A couple minutes later, everyone had gathered in the vicinity of the pool bar for refreshments and to hydrate. Shatner approached them with a bright blue pool noodle in one hand and a bottle of suntan oil in the other. "Time for me to have some fun," he laughed.

Penny, who was on her fourth margarita, leaned over and whispered to Elba, "he's not an Avenger...how does he get invited to these things."

Whispering back, "well the truth is, no one invites him. He just gets wind of these parties and shows up. Out of respect we just let him stay...he is kind of fun."

She looked at Shatner and offered, "you know, the company where we work (nodding at Bernadette) is introducing a new ED drug...maybe we can hook you up with some samples."

Smiling, he responded, "thanks dear, but I'm almost ninety...I've tried every color pill known to man. I get my jollies in other ways now." Penny was sitting on the stainless steel counter, totally relaxed with her incredible legs splayed obscenely wide and everyone present could not help but notice that her pussy was still wide open as a result of the extreme stretching it had endured. As he squirted coconut suntan oil on the end of the pool noodle, Shatner asked politely: "are you game?"