Big Bang Theory - Dungeons & Dragons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, unbeknownst to everyone except maybe Bernadette, the scent of coconut oil had always acted as a sort of aphrodisiac on Penny. She didn't know why, but the smell never failed to arouse her and this was no exception. She even became horny while mixing a pina colada. Probably aided by the margaritas, Penny knew immediately what he had in mind and spread her long smooth legs even farther, inviting him to penetrate her. "My God, you are a beautiful woman," Shatner complimented her as he gazed at the nude blond spreading her legs for him. Due to the extreme activity, the inside of her pussy was even more vivid than usual as she used her fingers to spread her lips out of the way. Slowly, and with a twisting motion, Shatner poised the thick noodle at her opening and began to push it forward through her slit.

Feeling her lips stretch once again, Penny moaned as the wide foam dildo inched up into her cunt: "holy crap on a cracker." Continuing to squirt coconut oil onto the noodle, Shatner gently slid more and more of it's length up into her hole, stretching her tunnel all over again. "Oh my God that feels so fucking good," she squealed, leaning back against the cool counter, her incredible breasts flattening out on her chest.

By now, everyone at the party was tipsy and the crowd, including Bernadette, began to softly chant, "go, go, go," as Shatner eased inch after thick inch up Penny's cunt. They crowded around as Penny looked down between her own tits and watched the bright blue slippery foam disappear up her pussy.

Everyone kept looking at each other in amazement as more and more of the blue dildo penetrated her stretched out pussy. Penny closed her eyes and groaned, "oh my God that feels so fucking good." Finally, the noodle nudged against her cervix and Shatner grinned and stopped pushing. What an erotic sight she presented: an absolutely gorgeous totally nude blonde reclining with her magnificent legs splayed and a blue pool noodle protruding from her pussy.

"I have to know how much is in there," Shatner admitted as he slowly began to withdraw the pool toy.

"Here," Elba stated, while retrieving a metal tape-measure from under the bar, "one of the construction men left it."

When he had dislodged the foam toy from her wet tunnel, Shatner proceeded to measure the moist portion and announced: fifteen and...oh hell let's just call it sixteen inches. Holy shit. You're a real trooper, Penny."

"Yeah, yeah," she sounded frustrated, "are you going to fuck me with that thing or do I have to do it myself."

"Your wish is my command, little lady," he told her and immediately began to push the blue foam back into her wide open hole. At the line where the foam stopped glistening, he knew he had to stop, and began to slide it in and out of her cunt, fucking the gorgeous blond with the thick pool toy. He alternated long strokes with swift, short ones and Penny groaned, "oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me. Stretch my little fucking cunt." The first fifteen inches of the noodle were now coated with her thick white froth and her body writhed on the counter; her wonderful tits jiggling to and fro.

"That is a beautiful sight," Elba commented as he clicked photos from every angle. Pratt and Holland stood on either side of the counter and began to fondle and caress her perfect tits. Leaning in, they sucked her gumdrop nipples into their mouths and nibbled on the rigid nubs.

Shatner was fucking her with long, steady strokes; pulling nearly all fifteen inches out of her cunt and then shoving it back in. He loved to watch how her labia gripped the shaft on the withdrawal and then were forced back inside her when he thrust forward. "Oh I just had an idea," he excitedly announced and reached for a bottle of water. The pool noodle had a hollow core and he began to pour the cold water into the open end, holding it high so that the water drained into Penny's pussy.

When the chilled water hit her molten core, you could almost see steam rising from her hole. Her eyes opened wide from the unexpected shock, and Penny screamed, "holy fucking shit." Her legs went rigid and her entire body shivered as she climaxed around the blue foam. "Oh my God...don't stop...fuck me...fuck me," she begged and Shatner granted her wish as he continued to jam the noodle in and out of her cunt.

As her breathing slowed back to near normal, Shatner eased the blue foam dildo out of her battered hole and announced, "I believe this is going home with me...send me a bill, Idris." As Penny lay back, exhausted, against the shiny steel counter, her hole was open so far that Sheldon could have driven one of his HO scale trains up her tunnel without scraping the sides.

Being of competitive nature, and feeling ignored, Bernadette stepped up on a chair and then jumped onto the stainless steel top beside her friend. Her huge breasts hung on her chest and seemed incongruous with her tiny body. She splayed her short legs wide apart, grabbed a tequila bottle and swigged the remaining contents. "Who needs suntan oil," she remarked as she presented the thick bottom of the bottle to her crotch. Holding the bottle in position with the heel of her left foot, she amazed them by grasping her incredibly long labia and stretching them around the wide glass bottom. With her lips holding it in place, Bernadette grabbed the neck of the bottle and began to slide it up inside her surprisingly pliant pussy. "Oh fuck yeahhhh," she groaned as the bottle slowly disappeared into her cunt until just the very end, which she was holding with her fingertips, was still visible.

"May I," Shatner asked as he sat in the chair between her legs.

"Go ahead...and don't be too gentile," Bernadette declared.

"Your wish is my command," he answered with his favorite quote, and grasped the tip of the amber glass in his fingers. Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed, Shatner started to slide the bottle in and out of Bernadette's snug pussy. Elba snapped photos of the way her lengthy labia gripped the smooth glass when it was withdrawn, like a sheath. Her hole was stretched to the limit by the rigid dildo and she tilted her head back as she moaned, "yessss...fuck my little hole...fuck me." As Shatner worked up a rhythm, her giant tits began to flop around her chest in a circular, almost hypnotic, motion. "Come on...fuck me...fuck my cunt...harder," she ordered, shoving her hips forward in an effort to impale herself.

Apprehensive and afraid of injuring the petite blond with the hard glass, Shatner gave in to her demands and began to jam the bottle in and out of her juicy hole. Sitting up beside her, watching her friend getting drilled with a tequila bottle, Penny reached around and started to knead Bernadette's fleshy tits like rising bread dough. "Oh yessss," Bernadette squealed, "Amy would be so jealous." When Penny violently pinched her hard nipples, Bernadette's hips shoved forward and Shatner lost his grip on the bottle. Her vaginal muscles went into a spasm and sucked the bottle up into her cunt, nearly out of sight.

"Oh shit," Shatner simply said, with a horrified expression on his face.

"No sweat," Bernadette stated, "I've given birth. This is a piece of cake." They watched as the muscles around her slit began to expand and contract, and suddenly the tip of the bottle came sliding into view. Slowly, her vaginal muscles squeezed more and more of the glass invader out of her hole until the entire bottle dropped onto the counter-top with a "plop."

"That's impressive," Penny commented as everyone clapped, "you've got to teach me that...Leonard would go out of his mind."

"That's nothing," Bernadette told them, "I can shoot a ping pong ball clear across a room. Howie's trying to figure a way to work it into his magic act. In college I once played an entire game of eight-ball holding the pool cue in my pussy...of course I had to stand on a chair."

Elba looked at Shatner and inquired, "what...you don't want the bottle?"

"No, I'm good," he answered clutching the noodle.

Now that all the sexual tension had been released, the pool party proceeded like a normal gathering: everyone swam, ate, drank and had a good time. The girls were home before sun-up and took the opportunity for a well-earned nap.

***

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect, but if you liked it, don't hesitate to let me know.)