Big Bang Theory - Giving Thanks

Story Info
The gang celebrates Thanksgiving.
10.4k words
4.72
12.4k
18

Part 8 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

Big Bang Theory-Giving Thanks

shaggy77

(fictional story about fictional characters)

The entire gang was in apartment 4A gathered around the coffee table enjoying Giacommo's pizza. Sheldon was in "his spot," even though he now lived in 4B with his wife Amy; and the rest were scattered between the sofa and chairs...except for Raj, who somehow always was relegated to sitting on the floor. Sheldon was, of course, pontificating about some subject no one else cared about, and the rest were conversing among themselves. Howard nodded at Bernadette and then made an announcement: "Bernie and I were thinking of hosting a big Thanksgiving dinner this year. It's been a few years since my mom passed and since it was her favorite holiday, it just seemed like a good way to honor her memory. She loved it because it was basically a holiday to celebrate continuous eating. Can everybody come?"

"You know I'll be there," Raj spoke up immediately.

"Yeah, we know," Bernadette rolled her eyes.

"I'll bring my Indian specialty dish," Raj continued, "pumpkin pie."

"Since when is pumpkin pie an Indian dish," Howard asked.

"It is when you sprinkle the top with curry," Raj informed him.

"I'll pass," Leonard offered.

"We'll bring wine," Penny stated.

"We assumed that," Bernadette chuckled.

"I'd probably take offense to that remark if I didn't have a nice mellow buzz going on right now," Penny answered, sipping her glass of wine.

"Sadly for all of you," Sheldon began, "Amy and I have been invited to dinner by my Meema...in Texas."

"I guess we'll just have to persevere," Howard sarcastically, "we're going to invite Stuart and Denise, and Will Wheaton. This might be the first Thanksgiving that Hallie will remember so we want to have a big gathering."

"Wait...you mean you're actually going ahead with this," Sheldon asked incredulously.

"Why wouldn't we," Bernadette wondered.

"Because I won't be there," Sheldon stated.

"Newsflash," Howard exclaimed, "the world does not revolve around Sheldon Cooper."

"Since when," Sheldon inquired.

"I've tried to explain it to him, but you know...," Amy spoke up. "Sheldon, you know we've had this conversation." He just shrugged his shoulders and reached for a slice.

Penny offered: "I'd offer to help with the cooking, but...."

"Yeah, no one wants that," Leonard chuckled as he patted her leg.

"I'll take care of everything," Raj; who perceived himself as a gourmet cook; declared, " me and Bernadette."

On Thanksgiving Penny and Leonard rang the bell and when Howard answered the door, Penny triumphantly held up two bottles of wine and asked: "now, aren't you surprised they made it here unopened."

"Actually, yes," Howard admitted and sarcastically added, "but didn't you bring any for the rest of us."

"Ha, ha," Penny answered, "but I only plan on having one glass."

Howard playfully grabbed his chest, feigning a heart attack, and Leonard stated: "not as shocking as you would think...she finished off a bottle in the car on the way here." Penny shot him a fake angry look and they joined the guests already there in the living room. Stuart, who lived there, was there with his girlfriend Denise; and Will Wheaton.

All eyes were on the gorgeous blond as she strutted into the room. She had worn a sexy little black dress with spaghetti straps and it was obvious there was no bra underneath by the way her magnificent breasts wobbled when she walked. "I know what I'm thankful for today," Will thought as he watched her sit on the sofa; her dress exposing all kinds of thigh flesh. Denise was as tall as Penny with quirky good looks, and long dirty blond hair. She had worn a short print dress that was also showing off her long, slender legs. Although her breasts did not rival Penny's, they jiggled nicely when she moved, leaving everyone to guess that she too had neglected to don a bra.

Hearing her guests arrive, Bernadette came through the kitchen door and welcomed the Hofstadters. The petite blond was wearing her usual knee length dress over black pantyhose, but when she crossed the room there was a definite new wobble in the chest area. Could it be she had also gone without a brassiere, Penny wondered. Howard held up the wine and Bernadette cracked: "they made it here intact...unopened?"

"I'll fill you in later," Howard told her, "empty bottle...car."

"Gottcha," Bernadette answered. "I had to get out of the kitchen for a break. The Chef is driving me crazy."

"What's his deal," Penny asked.

"Oh you know Raj," Bernadette told her, "everything has to be perfect. He's having trouble with the gravy; but I'll let him tell you all about it at dinner time...you know he will." They spent the next hour watching the highlights of the Macy's parade. Every commercial break, Penny would switch to the Cotton Bowl, but since the Cornhuskers weren't in it, she wasn't all that interested. Hallie had been up all the previous night fussing, so she conked out before the meal and Howard took her up to bed.

When Raj called them all to the table, everyone "oooo'ed" and "awww'ed" over the impressive spread on the table. Bernadette uttered a short prayer and everyone began to pass the dishes around. It didn't take long for Raj to relate the history of the gravy. "I started out with the intentions of making a nice chestnut gravy, but the chestnuts at Costco didn't measure up to my standards; so I decided to make my special mushroom gravy." Bernadette just rolled her eyes as he continued. "Now most people take the easy way out and use just one type of mushroom; but not me. The main ingredient are, of course, shiitake mushrooms which are said to have aphrodisiac powers. That's nonsense of course, but a nice wives' tale.

"Supposedly, the mushrooms affect the female hormones; causing neurotransmitters to be released when they are aroused. That would be your area of expertise, Bernadette," he commented.

Not paying any attention to his story, Bernadette heard her name and blurted out: "oh right...yeah."

As everyone was eating, Raj continued: "of course I also use cordyceps, and a secret species of mushroom called the stinkhorn. They're from Hawaii and are also rumored to be an aphrodisiac. Makes you wonder how these crazy rumors got started. So I hope you enjoy the gravy."

Hearing just the last sentence, Leonard assured him: "yeah, it's really tasty. Thank you Raj." Raj smiled after being acknowledged and everyone continued to stuff themselves. Penny kept her word and only had one glass of wine. When the main courses were done, the group stayed at the table talking and remembering embarrassing stories about each other. They drank coffee or tea and picked at pumpkin and apple pie. The three females gradually began to feel a tingling in their groins, and if the men had been scrutinizing their mates they would have noticed their nipples poking against their dresses.

Penny began to rub Leonard's thigh under the table, which of course immediately aroused him. The look in her eyes was almost ravenous as she grasped his hand and slid it up under her short dress. He absolutely loved caressing her silky smooth thigh and his eyes opened wide as he quickly discovered she had gone completely commando and his fingers came into contact with her moist bald mound. He was so familiar with with her plump lips that if he had any artistic talent whatsoever, which he didn't, he could have drawn a picture from memory. Her puffy lips surrounded her long slit and resembled a peach cut in half; and usually just as juicy. She spread her legs further apart as his fingers massaged her fleshy mound.

She was so aroused that when he pressed his middle and fourth fingers against her slit, they easily slid into her wet opening. A moan escaped her mouth and when she realized everyone was looking at her, she saved herself by saying: "sorry, just a little gas. Maybe I should get up and walk around a little." She immediately shoved her chair back, grabbed Leonard's hand and suggested: "why don't we walk off a bit of this delicious meal."

Inconspicuously licking his finger tips, Leonard replied: "best idea I've heard today. A little exercise never hurt anyone...well, maybe if you overdo it," and he stumbled over his own feet as Penny pulled him along.

The crazy rumors were obviously not so insane as Denise squirmed in her seat; heat radiating from her crotch. Stuart was seated on one side of her and Wil on the other. Reaching under the table she grasped both their wrists and slid their hands up her thighs. Their eyes opened wide at the surprise but responded by sliding their hands all the way up her long legs until they reached her panties. When they felt each others' hands, their eyes grew even bigger, and Wil stopped dead and looked at Stuart for guidance. Stuart just shrugged his shoulders and they both began to slip their fingers under her skimpy panties. Her tunnel was sopping wet as both their index fingers slid up into her.

He almost had to dig to find her opening and Wil now knew that Denise had many folds of flesh surrounding her pussy. They pushed their fingers in and out of her hole as her ass wriggled against the chair. It was becoming increasingly difficult to remain inconspicuous as her arousal grew and Denise pushed away from the table and announced: "I'm feeling a little full, I think a walk would do me good also."

"Right behind you," Stuart assured her as he virtually leaped from his chair. Trying to be inconspicuous, Wil yawned, put his arms over his head, stretching them out and nonchalantly rose form the table. He eagerly followed them into Stuart's old room, which was now just a guest room and storage area.

You could literally smell sex in the dining room as Howard slid his hand up Bernadette's thigh. She was, of course, dressed in her usual ultra-conservative manner with a print dress, a cardigan, and her ubiquitous black pantyhose. While she rivaled Amy in her "school-marmish" wardrobe, Bernadette betrayed her true personality by wearing crotchless pantyhose and no panties. Howards first and middle fingers slid between her elongated lips and penetrated her juicy opening. Bernadette moaned quite loudly and tried to disguise it by saying to Raj, who was the only remaining guest at the table, "mmm that sure was a good meal."

"Thank you," Raj replied, not shy about taking credit for the entire meal, "I think I'll start clearing away the dishes."

"Oh thank you Raj," she told him as he took a few plates into the kitchen. When he returned, he was alone in the dining room and he could hear Howard and Bernadette running up the stairs.

Penny led Leonard out to the back yard and into the Little Tikes playhouse that they had all helped assemble a few months ago for Hallie. There was a plush fleece blanket covering the grass and Penny explained: "this started out as a playhouse for Hallie, but Bernadette uses it as a place to getaway and have some alone-time." She grabbed Leonard by the lapels of his sportscoat, pulled him to her and flattened her lips against his. After a kiss that must have lasted seven Mississippi's, she told him: "I want you so bad...get those clothes off." He watched as she grasped the hem of her dress and yanked it off over her head. He then stood staring at the most beautiful naked body he had ever seen, or imagined.

As he surmised, she had been completely commando. "My God you are so beautiful," he told her as he threw his clothes in every direction; one of his shoes actually going through the window hole of the playhouse. Her body was absolute perfection beginning with her 36 C, perfectly round breasts. Her erect gumdrop sized nipples were vivid pink and surrounded by elliptical pink areola. Classic hourglass shaped torso flared around her wide hips, and where her long, slender legs met, there was the perfect camel-toe, framed by her thigh gap. Leonard could see the moisture on her prominent mound as she grasped his waving nine inch prick and pulled him toward her. "I know what I'm thankful for," he thought to himself as she abruptly dropped to her knees.

Not wasting any time, Penny opened her mouth and quickly swallowed his entire length; her lips against his ball-sack. "Oh shit," he moaned as her warm throat surrounded his bulbous crown, and she cupped his scrotum. He had known for years that she was the best cock-sucker in the universe, and she had just reaffirmed it. Looking down, he knew his prick just became harder as he watched her angelic face suck on his meat. Grasping the sides of her blond head, he held it steady as he began to face-fuck the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. She was sucking so hard that her cheeks were concave and Leonard was ready to explode...but he had other ideas for his load.

He jerked his pole out of her mouth and she looked up at him in dismay. Placing his hands on her smooth shoulders, he pushed her, urging her to lie down on her back. Smiling at the implications, Penny lay back on the blanket and spread her marvelous legs wide, inviting him. Surprising her, he kneeled between her thighs and ran his hands up and down her silky thighs. "I am the luckiest man in the galaxy," he exclaimed as he sat back and worshipped her incredible naked body. Leaning in, he placed his hands on her crotch and used his thumbs to spread her fleshy lips wide open until they resembled a pink butterfly. Her inner flesh was a vivid, almost neon, pink and glistened with her arousal. Leonard inhaled her earthy scent and blew air up into her open tunnel.

"Mmmmm," she groaned and her body quivered with anticipation. Leonard's tongue flicked at the sides of her opening and he nudged her completely erect clit with his nose. Moisture was dribbling down between her wonderful ass cheeks as he inserted his tongue up into her hole and probed. As his tongue slithered in and out of her pussy, lapping up her sweet nectar, he slid both index fingers up into her hot hole. Raising his head slightly, he started to nibble her swollen clit between his teeth and was rewarded when her pussy squirted directly into his mouth. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screeched as her nude body convulsed and Leonard eagerly lapped up her juices.

"Holy shit Leonard," Penny gasped as she lay back against the blanket and caught her breath. "Now I need to feel that big fucking cock inside me." She rose up on her hands and knees, eager to take him doggy-style. As she spread her knees wider on the blanket, Leonard remembered that she had once told him she thought he got maximum penetration in this position. It was also one of his favorites because he loved to look under her body and watch her incredible tits swaying back and forth as he thrust into her. Crawling up behind her, he couldn't resist bending forward and biting her perfect ass cheek. "Owww," she feigned pain, "that hurt, you horny dog. Now hurry up and fuck me."

Lining his large crown up against her plump lips, he pushed forward, watching her labia grasp his head. As soon as he had separated her slit, he thrust forward...not hard and fast, but steady so she could feel every inch of her tunnel being stretched. When all nine inches of fat meat were inside her, Leonard stopped so they both could revel in the sensation of the first penetration. "Oh God, Leonard," she moaned, "your cock feels so fucking good." She ground her ass back against his groin and he began to fuck his gorgeous wife. After only three strokes, his prick was coated in her white froth and seemed to add to his excitement. Wrapping his arms around her slender waist, he drew her onto him and assured maximum penetration as he slid in and out of her wet pussy.

As he ground into her hole, Penny groaned: "oh my God...fuck me baby...fuck me...fuck my fucking cunt." She shoved her ass back into him and Leonard looked under her so he could watch her magnificent breasts hanging down and swaying back and forth to match their rhythm. He had never seen her so deliriously horny and, since the mushrooms didn't seem to affect the males, had no idea it was the result of an aphrodisiac. Slamming his prick into her tight slit, Leonard smiled at his good fortune and moved his hands up to her hips for leverage.

Raj had finished wrapping up the leftovers and loading the dishwasher, so decided to take a break. Wandering around the house he wondered: "where the heck is everybody. I don't mind cooking everything, but the least they could do is help clean up." He strolled out to the back deck and was about to go back in when he heard a commotion coming from Hallie's playhouse; that he had helped assemble. There was a single shoe on the ground and as he stooped to peek in one of the windows, he saw a wonderous sight: a totally nude Penny being drilled from behind by Leonard. He was nearly hypnotized by the sight of her incredible breasts swaying back and forth like pendulums.

Out of the corner of her eye, Penny saw movement and then spied Raj peeking through one of the playhouse windows. She casually mentioned to Leonard: "hey baby...we have a peeping Raj."

Reluctantly glancing up from her naked body, Leonard commented: "well l hope he's enjoying the show." He was not about to stop fucking her; not even if there had been an earthquake.

Lifting her head and looking him in the eyes, she shouted: "hey Raj...get in here...now." Afraid to do anything else, Raj ducked through the doorway and entered the playhouse. Standing right in front of Penny, he just continued to stare at her perfect body and she asked: "if you like what you see; drop your pants and let's see what you've got." Speechless, he did as ordered and shoved his trousers and underwear down to his ankles. "Holy shit, Raj," Penny exclaimed as his giant brown prick flopped out and slapped him in the stomach. It had to be at least twelve inches long and as fat as a soup can as it waved in front of her face.

She was so frenzied with arousal that she never even stopped to consider what Leonard would think, she just did her impression of a baby bird waiting to be fed, and opened her mouth wide. Raj glanced at Leonard, who just shrugged his shoulders as if to say: "whatever she wants," and placed his huge crown between Penny's bright red lip gloss-coated lips. It was too large to fit between her teeth, so she just surrounded his tip with her lips and sucked on the tip, while running her tongue around his slit. Her hands were busy supporting her and the current situation was frustrating, so she pulled back and raised up on her knees. When she kept pushing back, Leonard got the idea, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled them both backward until Leonard was laying on his back with, a still impaled Penny, on top of him.

Turning her head, she pecked her husband on the cheek and confirmed: "I love you baby." She immediately reached down and, with the first two fingers of each hand, hooked them inside her fleshy lips and pulled them as wide as she could. Splaying her legs as far as the former cheerleader could, she stated: "fuck me Raj...I want you both inside me." Raj kicked off his loafers and shucked his pants in record time as he crawled up between Penny's incredible long legs.

He paused to marvel at her magnificent naked body; her pink slit already stretched around Leonard's sizeable shaft. "Holy crap she's beautiful," he thought, "I've been waiting for this moment for so long, I don't even care that I have to share her." He had actually seen her naked once before when they were both too drunk to perform. As she held her lips wide open, Raj rubbed his bulbous purple crown up and down her moist opening and then presented it to her hole. The underside of his pole sliding along the underside of Leonard's; Raj grasped her taut waist and pushed forward. HIs head flattened out against her slit, but he couldn't gain penetration. Nearly frantic with anticipation, Penny provoked him: "come on Raj...fuck me...jam that big brown log up my pussy."

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers