Big Bang Theory - Giving Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, yesss," she screamed, "fuck my cunt...fuck me harder." Wil did his best to accommodate her; ramming his pole in and out of her pussy. He probably would have blown his load in record time except the back door opened and Raj came strolling in. He stopped moving, his prick buried up Penny's pussy, and just nodded at Raj.

Seeing the two gorgeous blondes on the table and Wil drilling Penny; Raj didn't seem to be at all surprised. "Hey Wil," he casually greeted him while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. Nodding toward Penny he added: "nice...right."

"Unbelievable," Wil responded, suddenly feeling not so self-conscious.

"I know," Raj admitted proudly, "I just finished with her."

Penny could feel his warm dick inside her and her arousal was insatiable thanks to the mushrooms, so she began to maul her own breasts and exclaimed to Wil: "hey...down here...you gonna fuck me or what?"

Immediately looking down at her magnificent body and feeling her vaginal muscles contract around him, Wil thought, "to Hell with Raj," and assured her: "ou better believe I'm going to fuck you." Grasping her slender waist, he started to slide his shaft in and out of her tight hole, enjoying the sensation of her wet, warm tunnel. Staring at her incredible naked body, Wil shivered and thought: "holy shit she's beautiful...and my cock is inside her cunt."

"Holy crap," Penny gasped, "fuck me...fuck me...I love being fucked."

Raj wandered over to the other side of the table where the other beautiful blonde was shoving a turkey leg in and out of her pussy. "You are sooo beautiful Denise," he complimented her, "is that a turkey leg in your pussy?" He had never given her much thought, but with her long legs and cute breasts; he had to admit that Denise was a real babe.

"Yeah, it's a nice piece of dark meat," she answered as she slid the drumstick into her hole, "let's see how you compare."

Turning her head toward Denise's, Penny told her: "you won't be disappointed."

Raj stood between her splayed legs and shoved his pants down to his ankles and stepped out of them. "Holy shit," Denise exclaimed and tossed the turkey leg into the air. It actually landed in the sink and she reached out to grasp his giant pole in both hands. Rolling her tight body closer to the edge of the table, she extended her tongue and swirled it around his bulbous head, licking the drops of pre-cum. "You weren't kidding, Penny," she told her friend, wide-eyed, "it's a monster all right." Looking dreamily up, she asked: "how about it Raj...would you like to take the place of that turkey leg?" He just grinned and vigorously shook his head as she rolled back to the center of the table and spread her toned legs.

He couldn't stop grinning as he nudged his big crown against her folds and moved it around until he found her slit. As soon as he saw her slit begin to part and surround his huge head, he began to push forward. Slowly he leaned forward and watched his giant log spread her hole as it penetrated her greasy opening. "Ohhh shit," Denise moaned as she felt her tunnel being stretched inch by agonizing inch. "Ohhh God," she squealed as she felt her pussy being invaded by the largest dick she had ever seen. "Holy shit that's a big cock," she gasped when Raj finally nudged against her cervix.

Raj thought the way her tits had flattened out on her chest looked like puffy round pancakes. Reaching forward, he grasped them and found them to be very pleasing handfuls; they were like squeezing bags of Jello. Looking him in the eyes, Denise implored him: "fuck me...fuck my little cunt with that giant cock." He could feel her vaginal muscles tighten around him as he began to slide in an out of her pussy. Fucking her, he looked down and loved the way her fleshy lips gripped his shaft as it slid into her tight hole.

Just as Raj was building up a rhythm, Stuart came strolling around the corner of the door, looking for Denise. He didn't seem overly surprised when he saw Raj stretching her pussy with the largest prick he had ever seen. "Hey Raj," he greeted him, "is that the tightest cunt you've ever fucked, or what?"

Taken aback for a second, then realizing he wasn't in trouble, Raj responded: "it's amazing...you are one lucky guy, Stuart." Stuart just pumped out his chest, leaned over to kiss her forehead, and walked over to the other side of the table where Will was slamming into Penny.

He tilted his head sideways, watching Wil's prick sliding into her juicy hole and Penny asked: "well Stuart, what are you waiting for; there's room for one more." They had dated a couple of times, but having his tongue in her mouth once, was the farthest he had ever gotten with the beautiful blond and he had dreamed about what her naked body would look like ever since. It was even more spectacular than in his dreams, and he wasted no time in shoving his boxers down to the floor. His seven inch pepperoni stick waving in front of him, he looked a little puzzled until Wil moved a bit to the side making room between Penny's incredible legs. Smiling widely, he suddenly realized the plan and advanced until his crown was bobbing against her open slit.

Wil assisted him by pulling out slightly and when they pushed forward together, both their poles penetrated her wet pussy. Feeling her hole stretch around their logs, Penny screeched: "holy crap I love cock." When they started to fuck her in unison, like one giant dick, she gasped: "oh God...oh God...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Her perfect ass wriggled against the table as they jammed their pricks up her pussy, stretching it with every thrust. With every stroke they were able to splay her legs a little farther apart, enabling them to penetrate her a little deeper. "Oh God...fuck me," she begged, "I love being fucked."

Wil and Stuart each leaned forward, captured one of her gumdrop nipples between their teeth, and nibbled and bit them gently. "Holy crap on a cracker," she screeched as her whole body convulsed beneath them. They could feel her muscles grip and squeeze their pricks as they drilled her juicy hole and the added stimulation was too much for them. Simultaneously they began to pump their loads deep up her belly and she squealed: "yesss...yesss...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt."

They didn't know it, of course, but both Stuart and Wil were thinking the same thing as they pumped into her: "holy shit...I'm cumming in Penny's cunt." Both guys had the biggest shit-eating grins on their faces as they shot every drop of cum up inside her pussy and then stepped back to watch their shrinking dicks slide out of her wide open hole. They both knew what they were Thankful for as they stared at her magnificent nude body, with their sticky jism drooling down between her ass cheeks.

On the other side of the table, Denise was groaning: "stretch me Raj...jam that big fucking cock up my cunt." Her ass writhed against the kitchen table as Raj skewered her with his monstrous cock, stretching her pussy with every stroke. "Holy shit that feels good," she moaned as her slit stretched around his shaft. Stuart and Wil shuffled over to watch the spectacle; and Stuart found it strangely erotic watching Raj's giant brown pole sliding in and out of his girlfriend's pussy.

Howard wandered into the kitchen wearing just his boxers and Wil greeted him: "hey Howard...where's Bernadette."

"Oh Hallie's being fussy so she's singing to her...like that would put anyone to sleep," he joked. "Wow, what's going on here...lookin' good Denise," he complimented her as Raj slammed up into her hole. "And what have we here," he mused as he went to the other side of the table and just stared at the nude body of the girl he had dreamed about since she moved in across the hall from Leonard and Sheldon. "You are even more breathtaking than I ever imagined...and I have imagined plenty," he told Penny. She had always found Howard to be creepy and slightly repulsive, but as she basked in the afterglow, she just smiled at the compliment and spread her legs wider. Not believing his luck, Howard shucked his boxers quicker than a rabbit on a date, advanced between her wonderful legs and shoved his hotdog up her wide open hole.

He thought her pussy was actually hot as he began to fuck the magnificent blond, his balls slapping against her round cheeks. Wil and Stuart had stretched her so wide that she barely felt Howard's slender shaft as he rammed into her as hard as he could. Not wanting to miss anything, he reached out and roughly massaged and mauled her fantastic breasts, tweaking her gumdrop nipples between his bony fingers. "Holy shit her body is perfect," he thought as he slammed into her juicy hole, "I can't believe I'm fucking Penny's cunt." He was so aroused that after only a few more strokes his body twitched and he shot his load up inside the gorgeous blond. "I'm cumming inside Penny...I never thought this would happen," he told himself as he pumped every last drop into her.

When his prick slithered out of her hole, he watched as the contents of her pussy dribbled out and drooled between her cheeks. His perverse mind never taking a break, he rubbed his hand all over her silky flesh, gathering all the lubrication he could (whether it was his or not). As she lay there looking down between her flattened out breasts, Howard quickly slid three of his skinny fingers into her slit. He did it swiftly before she recovered enough to protest. Working them in and out of her pussy, he added a fourth and Penny smiled at the sensation. His plan was coming together as he cupped his thumb under his fingers and pushed his entire hand through her slit and into her wet hole.

Feeling her walls being stretched again, Penny moaned and spread her silky legs as far as she could. Howard took that as acceptance, and he closed his hand inside her and began to fist fuck the magnificent wife of his friend. "Oh my God, yesss," she screeched as he slid his hand inside her all the way past his wrist, "stretch my fucking cunt." Hearing her scream, Wil and Stuart raced around the table to watch their gorgeous friend being fist-fucked.

"Holy shit," Wil exclaimed as he lowered his face to get a closer look, "look at her cunt. Man if we could get that on film it would make a million."

"I don't have a lot of experience," Stuart added, "but I didn't know they would stretch that far. That's incredible. I thought a lightsaber was pushing the limit...but a closed fist...wow."

"Ohhh yesss...fuck my cunt," Penny squealed as Howard opened his hand inside her and flexed his fingers so that he was stimulating every part of her vaginal wall. Her wonderful ass undulated against the table as Howard again closed his fist and began to ram it in and out of her stretched out pussy. "That feels so fucking good...stretch my hole," she urged as he twisted his fist inside her. Howard couldn't believe his luck as he watched how her fleshy lips gripped his wrist as it slid in and out of her. Her magnificent tits were flopping up and down on her chest and attracted Wil and Stuart like a flame draws a moth. They each grasped one of her perfect mounds and roughly mauled them; pinching her erect nipples.

Howard was fist-fucking her cunt so hard and fast that his arm was getting tired, when her body suddenly went stiff and Penny screamed: "ahhhhhh." After shuddering for several seconds, her incredible nude body went limp and she collapsed against the table surface. Breathing hard she looked down as Howard slid his hand out of her pussy and began to lick his fingers one by one. Howard, Stuart and Wil continued to stare at her amazing body; afraid they would never see it again in all it's glory. Dreamily she stated: "maybe you should take a picture...it would last longer." One by one they reached down to their sides before realizing they didn't have their pants; and therefore no phones. "I was kidding, you asses," she exclaimed, and I thought Sheldon was the only one who didn't recognize sarcasm."

Mumbling to himself, "I'm going to get my phone," Howard left the kitchen.

Her body glistening with perspiration, Penny turned her head sideways just as Denise did the same and they locked lips. It was difficult keeping their lips together because with every thrust by Raj, Denise's body seemed to move further up the table. They were both impressed by Raj's stamina as he kept slamming his giant cock into her hole. As much as she was enjoying being fucked by an enormous cock, Denise had to admit that her pussy was actually getting a little sore. Using all the muscle control she had built up with her exercises, her vaginal muscles clamped down on Raj's prick like the proverbial vise. "Holy shit," Raj gasped.

"Do it Raj," Denise urged, "cum in me...fill my cunt." He was more than ready as he jammed his huge pole all the way up her pussy and started to pump his load deep in her belly. He hadn't had time to build up a full load, but he just kept pumping until his huge log began to shrivel inside her. Denise shoved back on the table and watched as Raj's caramel colored prick slid out of her hole like a boa constrictor. The effect of the mushrooms must have begun to wear off because she was suddenly feeling a bit self-conscious, so she rolled off the table and returned to Stuart's former room.

Penny had eaten more of the mushroom gravy, knowing that mushrooms contained virtually no calories, fat, or cholesterol; plus their effect combined with the bottle of wine she had consumed in the car. She just lay on the kitchen table, her incredible legs spread and Leonard's shirt bunched up under her. Several minutes later Leonard walked in through the sliding glass doors carrying her dress and shoes. "Well, well my little angel; it appears you have been busy," he commented, without passing judgement as he helped her to sit up so he could slide her dress down over her head. After dressing her, Leonard led her into the living room where Wil and Howard had found a Star Trek New Generation marathon on MeTV. Penny slumped down into a soft chair and was soon sound asleep as Leonard went upstairs to the bathroom.

Raj was just coming out as Leonard was going in, and when Leonard had relieved himself, he found Raj in the doorway of Hallie's room watching Bernadette put her back in her crib. She was dressed in just her crotch-less pantyhose and bending over the crib afforded a great view of her treasures. Knowing they were watching her, she turned and said: "I've been up here so long, I guess I've missed all the fun." Grabbing their hands, she led them into her bedroom and ordered: "get your clothes off...I'm so horny I could pop." Like a typical mother used to eating anything left over; she had drowned her potatoes in the last of the gravy and was still feeling the effect.

When they shoved their boxers to the floor, Bernadette's eyes widened and she told Leonard: "now I know why Penny is always so happy." Staring at Raj's huge pole, she stated: "and I don't know why you can't keep a girlfriend, but I DO know where I want that monster." She shoved Leonard back onto the bed and then climbed up herself; crawling between his legs until she was straddling his waist. Grasping his shaft in her hand, she lowered her tiny body until his crown found it's way to her slit; then she just sat down, impaling herself on his fat pole. "Ohhh yesss," she moaned, "Penny is one lucky girl." Leonard smiled, enjoying her warm tunnel gripping him; until she demanded: "well are you going to lay there with a shit-eating grin on your face or are you gonna fuck me. Jam that fat cock up my cunt."

Annoyed at being yelled at, Leonard thrust his groin upward so hard that he nearly threw her body off the side of the bed, ramming his prick up into her hole. "Fuck yeah," she shrieked as Leonard began to bounce her up and down on his groin; slamming his big rod into her cunt. Leaning over against Leonard's chest, flattening her enormous tits between them like inflated airbags, she reached behind her and used her hands to spread her ample cheeks wide exposing her brown bud. "Let's go Raj," she urged, "there's already lube in there...shove that monster up my ass." Bounding up on the bed, Raj quickly pressed his large crown against her sphincter ring and pushed forward. "Holy fuck," she screeched as Raj penetrated her asshole and kept pushing forward until he was buried up to his balls.

"Ohhh shit," Bernadette squealed as she was stuffed with two fat poles, separated by just a thin membrane. Leonard actually glanced around the room expecting glass to shatter somewhere at her shrill octave. "Yesss...yesss...fuck me...fuck me," she demanded as they began to ram their huge pricks up her holes. With almost two feet of hard cock inside her, Bernadette's petite body was quivering as they pounded her. She sat up, separating herself from Leonard and her giant tits began to flop up and down, slapping against her chest. Leonard found it hypnotizing as he watched her jugs flopping around like over-filled water balloons.

Reaching up, he grasped them in both hands and sank his fingers into her flesh like they were bags filled with Jello. He found the sensation to be quite soothing; like squeezing a stress-ball. Trapping her hard nipples between his fingers, he harshly pinched them and she moaned: "ohhh yesss...squeeze my fucking nipples." She was thrusting her pelvis back and forth to meet their strokes as they slammed into her as and pussy as hard as they could. "Ohhh fuck...I'm almost there...cum in me...fill my fucking holes...now," she screamed as her body convulsed between them. Her body thrashed between them like a fish out of water and Leonard and Raj didn't dare deny her as they erupted deep inside her holes.

"Ohhh shit...yesss," she gasped as they pumped their loads into her, "I love being full of cum." Raj slapped her ample cheeks as he ground into ass, watching her flesh ripple and turn a bright shade of pink. "Oh yeah...ride me," she mumbled into Leonard's chest as she collapsed against him, "fill my holes." They pumped into her until their orgasms subsided and then they all let out a sigh of exhaustion. Raj pulled back until his snake slithered out of her asshole and watched as several dollops of semen dripped down her crack and onto the bedspread. Bernadette sat back and enjoyed the sensation of Leonard's large prick slipping out of her pussy.

After getting dressed in silence, they all went downstairs and joined the rest who were gathered around the TV. No one was really watching the screen which was showing A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, and Leonard snuggled up next to Penny, letting her blond head rest on his shoulder. He was quick to notice that her dress had ridden up and her bald mound was completely exposed, but he was so proud of her incredible body that he didn't even bother to adjust it. Everyone in the room had dreamy, sleepy smiles on their faces and seemed to say simultaneously: "Happy Thanksgiving."

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect but I hope you enjoyed it. Constructive comments are always welcome and encouraged.)