Big Bang Theory - Giving Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her enthusiasm was contagious and as Raj shoved forward as hard as he could; his fat pole plowed past her slit and into her juicy hole. He didn't stop pushing until all twelve inches was buried in her belly. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed as nearly two feet of hard meat spread her tunnel. She raised her head and stared between her legs as their pricks withdrew and then slid back inside her. "Holy crap on a cracker...yesss," she screeched as they simultaneously began to fuck her; their dicks acting as one humongous cock. The sensation was incredible as they fucked her. "Yesss...yesss...stretch my fucking cunt," she yelled, "oh my God I love being fucked."

Watching his long pole sliding in and out of her pink hole, Raj kept telling himself: "I'm fucking Penny...at last my cock is inside her wonderful pussy." Seeing how turned on and insatiable she was, made sharing her worth while to Leonard. All he ever wanted was for his angel to be happy; even if it meant having another man's prick inside her. He reached around her silky body and grasped her soft breasts in his hands; squeezing and fondling her warm flesh. Her gumdrop nipples seemed larger than ever as he rolled them between his fingers and pinched them.

"Ohhh yesss," she groaned as their poles drilled up into hole, squishing sounds plainly audible. "Fuck my cunt...stretch me...holy crap I love cock." She was stretched so wide that they were scraping every nerve ending in her tunnel and it felt absolutely wonderful. Her naked body was thrashing between them and when Leonard slid his hand down to pinch her swollen clit; Penny screamed: "yesss...yesss...oh fucking yessss." They could feel her vaginal walls convulse, gripping them even tighter; and Leonard and Raj began to slam their cocks in and out of her hole as violently as they could. With every thrust, they were stretching her slit even wider and Penny was nearly delirious with ecstasy.

Raj was in heaven and passion overwhelmed him as he shoved as deep into her hole as he could, and his load shot against her womb with the force of a firehose. Feeling Raj's rod twitch and throb against him, also sent Leonard over the edge and he joined his friend in climax. "Oh God...oh God," Penny gasped, "cum in me...fill my cunt with your fucking seed."

Raj needed no encouragement as he pumped his load into Penny's hot pussy. "I'm cumming inside Penny," he congratulated himself, "I'm shooting every drop of my cum all the way up her cunt, and it feels even better than I thought it would." He and Leonard continued to pump into her hole until every drop had been squeezed from their balls. Raj sat back on his heels, watching his shriveling snake slide out of her stretched out slit. With her magnificent tits flattened out on her chest and his jism seeping out of her hole, Raj thought she looked like a dream come true.

Penny collapsed back against Leonard's chest, completely spent and yet still aroused. Wishing there were more cocks there to service her, she finally gave in to her exhaustion; whispered to Leonard: "I love you so much, my little Ewok," and closed her eyes. When she turned her body to hug him, his still semi-had prick slipped out of her hole, leaving her feeling both empty and sad. As soon as she was unplugged, Penny could feel the floodgates open and cum rushing out of her pussy to cover Leonard's groin.

Wil had followed Stuart's lead and sat on the bed while Denise stood in front of them, her eyes glazed with excitement. She proceeded to kick off her shoes, reach down to the hem of her dress, and pull it up and off over her head. Her breasts were not as large as Penny's; only 34 B, but firm and perfectly round as they stood out on her chest. She erotically ran her hands over them several times causing her jellybean nipples to harden and protrude. Turning her back to the bed, she bent completely over until she could touch the floor, then reached behind her and peeled her lacy black panties down her long shapely legs. Running her hands back up her legs, she grasped her firm cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her rosebud to the two horny men. "See anything you like Stuart," she teased, knowing how much he enjoyed fucking her ass.

Stuart responded by standing up and feverishly stripping off his clothes. Not wanting to seem like a prude, or miss out on a chance to fuck her wonderful body; Will followed suit and tossed his clothes in a pile. "I hope you don't mind my saying so, Denise; but you have a truly incredible body. You really shouldn't hide it under all those baggy clothes you wear," Wil complimented her. He could have sworn she actually blushed as she pirouetted and gave him a display of the whole package. His eyes focused on her very prominent fleshy mound that featured a dark blond lightening-bolt groomed bush just above her slit. It was closely cropped and somehow made her even more sexy.

"I don't mind at all," she assured him, "as a matter of fact it's quite flattering coming from a movie star."

"Hey, hey," Stuart spoke up, "pump the brakes there Wil; she's my girlfriend."

Leaning over and kissing Stuart on the cheek, Denise winked and stated; "that's right sweetie; but there are enough holes here to keep everyone satisfied...and right now they're feeling mighty empty."

Grinning like the Cheshire Cat, Stuart launched himself backward onto the center of the bed and held his stiff prick in his hand, anticipating what was next. Denise smiled when she opened the drawer of the nightstand, reached in and announced: "I can't believe this is still here." She triumphantly held up a bottle of baby oil and leaned over to drizzle a stream onto Stuart's crown and watch it drip all down to his balls.

"Yeah, Bernadette probably couldn't bring herself to touch it," Stuart chuckled at the thought. Denise climbed up on the bed and crawled backward between Stuarts legs until she was straddling his groin. Raising up until his head was nudging at her brown tunnel, Denise kneeled on her knees and spread her round cheeks. Slowly she began to lower her body, feeling the pressure against her sphincter ring until Stuart thrust upward and penetrated her tight hole.

"Oh yeah," she moaned as she steadily impaled herself on his slender seven inches. She nearly giggled as her mind compared his prick to being penetrated by a pepperoni stick (which she had some experience with). When she was sitting on his groin with him fully embedded up her ass, Denise stretched her long legs out in front of her and spread them as wide as she could as a silent invitation to Wil. His hard-on was about an inch longer than Stuart's and a little thicker, and it waved in front of him as he crawled up between her thighs. Denise's long slender legs excited him and he slowly ran his hands up and down her smooth thighs as she leaned back against Stuart.

Kneeling between their thighs, Wil grasped his prick and rubbed his crown back and forth against her fleshy folds. Using his thumbs, he separated her meaty flaps and began to wedge his head into her slit. With her ass spread around Stuart's rod, it made her pussy seem even tighter and Wil used his weight to push into her. "Don't tease me," she gasped, "put it in." Wil lunged forward and immediately buried his shaft into her hole. Feeling both holes filled with hard cock, Denise screamed: "ohhh yesss...that feels so fucking good." Her tits had flattened out on her chest until they were just handfuls and Stuart reached around her naked body to squeeze them in his palms.

As Stuart squeezed her warm breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers; they began to fuck her. Their pricks slid in and out of her tight holes and Denise moaned: "fuck me...fuck me...holy shit, fuck me." The sensation of both her ass and pussy being stretched drove Denise over the edge and her entire body quivered in climax. "Ohhh yesss..jam your fucking cocks into me," she begged. She was so aroused that she thrust her slender body up and down, driving their meat even deeper up inside her. "Ohhh yesss...that feels so fucking good," she gasped, "fuck my holes." Wil then got a hint of what a complete sexual animal Denise really was as her vaginal muscles squeezed his prick; almost too tightly.

She saw his eyes widen and nonchalantly explained: "Kegel exercises."

"Oh yeah," Stuart agreed, "she can shoot a ping pong ball clear across the room...accurately too. It's her super-power."

"So...you like my cunt," she asked.

"It's the tightest I've ever felt," Wil answered, "congrats on the exercise program." He and Stuart began to slam their poles in and out with a sense of urgency; fucking the slender blond as hard as they could. The jagged bolt of her groomed pubic hair seemed to be pointing at her slit and served to turn Wil on even more as he rammed into her wet pussy. Never even bothering to ask if she was using birth control, he ground his groin against hers and began to pump his load as deep inside her as possible. Feeling Wil's prick twitching just a layer of skin away, Stuart also began to shoot his sperm inside her tight ass.

Her vaginal muscles literally milking Wil's dick, Denise squealed: "fuck yeah...fill my holes...fuck me hard." As they flooded her ass and pussy, she moaned: "ohhh yesss...your cocks feel so fucking good." Stuart and Wil pumped her full until their balls were empty and then Wil sat back on his heels and watched his dick slither out of her slit. Dollops of cum leaked out and ran down onto Stuart's prick which was still embedded in her ass. Denise reached down, scooped up his spunk with her fingers and then sensuously licked them clean.

"This is one wild and crazy bitch," Wil thought to himself. Denise saw his eyebrows raise as he watched her groom her mound and she casually asked: "you know that limited edition Star Wars lightsaber that's in Stuart's store?" When he nodded his head in the affirmative, she continued: "Stuart's fucked my cunt with it many times."

"Wow," Wil exclaimed. "It's not Star Trek, of course, but I've thought about buying that several times...just as a collector's item. I've always thought the price was pretty steep, even for a numbered piece; but I might reconsider if you were to throw in a demonstration."

Never one to let a sale get away, Stuart reached around her naked body, grabbed Wil's hand and shook it. "Sold," he declared, smiling, "we can arrange the demonstration; right babe."

"You know it," Denise replied, licking her lips.

Bounding up the stairs, Bernadette told Howard: "you check on Hallie, then meet me in the bedroom...I'll be ready for you."

When Howard rounded the corner of their bedroom doorway, he grinned from ear to ear. Bernadette was posed on the bed on all fours...doggy style ready. She was nude except for her black crotch-less pantyhose. They weren't just crotch-less in the front; her flesh was exposed from the front waistline all the way to the rear waistline. Both holes were exposed and Howard knew what she craved. His clothes were scattered in record time and his six inch hotdog waved in front of him. He grabbed the tube of K-Y Jelly from their nightstand and expertly smeared it the length of his rod.

Bernadette always appreciated the consideration, but never had the heart to tell him that the lubrication was unnecessary: before him she had dated a well-endowed black man who had a predilection for anal sex, and had stretched her out many times. Her skin was so pale peeking out of the black tights that it made her exposed holes even more inviting as Howard bounded onto the bed and crawled up between her knees. Using his hands to spread her ample cheeks, he nudged his crown against her sphincter ring and began to press forward. "Do it Howie...fuck my ass," she directed him when she felt the pressure at her opening. Shoving forward, Howard slid all the way into her brown hole with relative ease.

"Yesss...that's it...just the way I like it," she groaned, "fuck my ass...drill it." Howard began to thrust in and out as hard as he could, knowing she liked it rough. He looked under her tiny body and watched her giant tits flop back and forth like oversized water balloons. He loved watching her pendulous breasts sway and slap against each other. As he plugged her ass, he began to slap her large cheeks; first playfully and then increasingly harder. Although he couldn't actually see her skin because of the black pantyhose; he was certain it was beginning to glow a bright shade of pink. Becoming increasingly aroused, Bernadette demanded: "come on, what are you...some kind of fairy. Slap that ass...hit it...make it sting."

Howard smacked her cheeks harder and harder, watching her ample flesh ripple and bounce through the hosiery. "Ohhh yeah...that's it," she moaned as he fucked her asshole. Satisfied that he had abused her cheeks enough, Howard leaned on her back, reached under her and began to roughly maul her enormous milk bags. He squeezed, kneaded, and buried his fingertips in the warm, pliant flesh as he slid in and out of her sphincter. "That's sooo good, Howie," Bernadette exclaimed, "fuck me Rocket Man." She knew this always spurred him on, and wasn't disappointed as he slammed into her ass and she shoved backward to meet him.

"OK, I'm ready," she gasped as he rammed his tool up her asshole, "lube my ass...shoot that rocket up my dark matter." Howard grasped her waist, shoved as far up her rear tunnel as he could and began to squirt his load into her colon. "Yessss," she screamed as he flooded her ass, "cum in me Howie." She absolutely loved the feel of his warm, sticky fluid filling her asshole, and she squirmed back against him as he pumped into her. When his balls were empty, Howard leaned back and then collapsed beside her, totally exhausted. It was hard work pleasing the tiny sex kitten and he felt like he was ready for a nap.

Penny rolled off of Leonard and then got to her feet, declaring: "I'm thirsty."

"You want me to go get you something," Leonard sat up, eager to please his beautiful wife.

"No sweetie, I'll go find something," she seductively smiled, "you take a break and reload...I'm not done with you yet." She didn't bother with her dress and just threw on Leonard's shirt.

"You know we drank all the wine," Leonard playfully reminded her.

Grinning, she answered: "I know that smartass...it doesn't always have to be wine you know." As she walked away she mumbled to herself: "besides, I know where Bernie keeps the key to the liquor cabinet."

"You are one lucky bastard," Raj remarked as they both watched her long shapely legs saunter away from them toward the kitchen; the very bottom of her perfect ass cheeks undulating beneath the hem of Leonard's shirt.

"Don't I know it," Leonard agreed.

Entering the kitchen, she was amazed at how well Raj had already cleaned up. There were just a few casserole type dishes on the counter waiting to cool before being covered, and the kitchen table was clear and spotless. "He'll make some lucky girl a good wife," she thought, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. Swigging down half the bottle, she leaned back against the table and suddenly realized how insatiably horny she still was. Glancing around the room, she noticed that the Recycling bin was overflowing and on top was one of the discarded wine bottles. "Hmmm," she mused as she grabbed the long tapered glass and examined it, with a mischievous look on her face.

Penny lay back on the kitchen table, her amazing legs hanging off the edge, and spread them wide. She hadn't bothered to button the shirt and it fell to the sides completely exposing her magnificent body. Grasping the green glass bottle with both hands, she slowly brought the neck up to her pouty lips and wedged it between them. As the slick glass penetrated her slit, a moan escaped her lips and she slowly slid the bottle deeper inside her. Lubrication was certainly no problem, as Raj and Leonard had taken care of that. Leisurely, almost gracefully, she began to slide the smooth glass in and out of her moist pussy. With every stroke she would penetrate her hole a little farther.

When she got to the fattest part of the bottle, she carefully twisted the glass dildo while urging it deeper inside her hole. Just then, Denise rounded the doorframe and spied Penny on the table. "Oooo that looks like fun," Denise commented as she casually retrieved a bottle of water from the fridge, leaned back against it and watched Penny pleasure herself.

Penny did not even miss a stroke as she slid the bottle into her pussy and replied: "it sure is...you should try it."

"I think I will, but I have something different in mind," Denise told her. She grabbed a turkey leg out of one of the dishes on the counter and lay back on the table beside Penny; her legs hanging off the opposite side so that their heads were side by side. Denise was totally naked; she had not bothered putting her dress back on because she was only going around the corner to grab something to drink. She spread her slender legs wide and pushed it against her meaty lips. Twisting the greasy leg to separate her folds, she found her slit and slid the meat into her hole. Still slightly warm, the slippery turkey leg easily slipped in and out of her pussy and Denise began to thrust it faster and faster. "Oh yeah...that's good," she moaned.

Their heads were right next to each other and it seemed like the most natural thing in the world when they turned to face each other and began kissing. Their lips and tongues played with each other as they fucked themselves with their makeshift dildos. They were so lost in their own self-satisfaction that they didn't even hear Wil as he came into the kitchen on a quest for something to quench his thirst. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the two beautiful blondes on the kitchen table with their legs splayed and objects disappearing into their vaginas. He absentmindedly grabbed Denise's half empty bottle of water off the counter and finished it as he stared at the erotic spectacle in front of him. "I think I've died and gone to heaven," he spoke out loud, "I have so much to be thankful for."

Hearing someone talking, they both raised their heads off the table to investigate; and seeing Wil standing there watching them, they just nodded and resumed their activity. "My God, Penny," he said, "I've dreamed of this sight ever since seeing you in that bikini while we were filming Serial-Apist 2...you are absolutely breathtaking."

Separating her lips from Denise's, she acknowledged him: "oh really...is that why on the set you kept putting a clipboard or some other prop in front of your groin? Were you trying to conceal something?" She seductively slid the slick bottle from her pussy and proceeded to lick it from bottom to stem. "This is nice and hard, but it doesn't replace the real thing...let's see what you've got, Wheaton." He knew he was staring at her juicy bald slit, and didn't care; she obviously wanted him to as she spread her wonderful legs even wider. The only clothing he had bothered to put on were his trousers and he nearly fell yanking them off and tossing them in a corner.

As his hard eight inches bobbed in front of him, Penny licked her lips and stated: "that'll do. Your dream is about to come true. Get over here and fuck me." Again he nearly fell as he stubbed his toe on a chair leg, but he didn't even scream from the pain. The bottle had left Penny's hole wide open and, as she continued to lick the surface of the bottle, Wil quickly wedged his crown against her wet slit.

"Holy shit, I'm going to fuck Penny," he congratulated himself as he pushed forward and his hard-on penetrated her hole. He didn't stop pushing until his scrotum was resting against her perfect ass and her tunnel surrounded his prick. Her hole was so warm and moist that he nearly lost his load before he even began. "Oh God, her cunt feels even better than I imagined," he told himself, "oh wow...I'm actually fucking Penny's cunt." He tried to go slow and make it last, but he was so turned on that after only a couple of thrusts, he began to slam his cock into her hole. Her magnificent tits had flattened out on her chest and the way they jiggled and wobbled as he fucked her was mesmerizing.