Big Bang Theory-Howard the Magician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard explained, "by the time Bernie had the lab accident and you agreed to replace her, the magic stuff was already packed and on it's way. I'm really sorry...but for what it's worth, no one is going to be watching my tricks."

"Yeah, I'll say...wow, Penny, that is one great costume," Raj praised her.

The alcohol and sedative were now beginning to take effect and Penny caught sight of herself in the mirrors behind the bar. "I DO look pretty hot, don't I."

Raj held up a finger and then touched it to his butt, acting like he was touching a hot stove and hissed, "sssssss." He couldn't believe how much skin was on display and had to fight himself from touching her, or himself. She looked like a grown-up trying to squeeze into a child's costume, her perfect ass cheeks nearly fully uncovered. "Oooo, oooo, put on your heels," Raj urged as she admired her reflection.

"Oh yeah," she exclaimed as she hurried into the bedroom where she had left her handbag which contained her five inch black heels. "Are you ready," she called out.

"We're totally ready," Raj and Howard yelled in unison, so excited that they were actually jumping up and down with anticipation. When she strutted into the living room, they both flopped down on a sofa as if in a swoon. "Oh my word," Raj gasped when he saw her. Her legs seemed to go all the way to her armpits as she sashayed around the room, again admiring herself in the mirrors. "You are absolutely ridonculous," Raj crowed; inventing a word to describe how incredible she looked.

"I know...right," Penny agreed, her ass swaying from side to side. She was now totally under the effect of the drug-cocktail and completely at ease.

"This show is going to be soooo great," Howard stated. "The Russians should be here any minute...why don't you go into the bedroom until they get here and then I'll introduce you. They are gonna flip."

"OK mister Merlin the Magician," Penny giggled as she wandered back to the spacious bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

Sure enough, about two minutes later there was a knock on the door and Howard opened it to admit Michael, Dimitri and Ivan. As they entered, Howard handed each their bottles of Absolut adorned with the rocket-cozies. "Hey Fruit Loops, thank you," Michael exclaimed, "these are so cute." Dimitri and Ivan shook his hand while he introduced Raj, and they immediately began munching from the trays of food. Within ten minutes, the cozies had been discarded onto the floor and the cosmonauts were swigging vodka straight from the bottles."Well, when are we going to see some magic," Michael impatiently asked as he sank onto one of the sofas. As the other two Russians joined him, Howard smiled and stepped up to the table where various trick were laid out.

"Before I begin, let me introduce my beautiful assistant," Howard called out, "Penny would you come out please." When she strutted out of the bedroom, tugging at the bodice of the costume to keep it in place, there was immediate silence in the suite as the lower jaws of all three Russians just dropped and their mouths formed an "o." As she sidled up beside Howard, extended her hands out to the sides and bowed; the Russians exploded into hoots and hollers, and clapping as hard as they could.

"Holy Kremlin," Dimitri exclaimed. When she stood back up straight, the upper half of her costume had pulled down and exposed the tops of her areola, triggering another round of catcalls and applause. Feeling giddy and lightheaded, Penny was totally oblivious to the exposure and just ready to have some fun.

Noticing Howard's all black outfit for seemingly the first time, complete with top hat and cape, she chided him, "who are you dressed as, Darth Vader?"

"And now for my first trick," Howard began, ignoring her question. He proceeded to perform several sleight-of-hand tricks to the amazement of the Russians...when they were actually watching him instead of Penny. As they watched intently, they swigged vodka with every trick.

"Get a load of those legs," Ivan nudged Dimitri.

"I know...they go all the way to Moscow," Dimitri responded.

"For my next trick," Howard announced, "I will read my lovely assistant's mind and produce a gift especially for her." He held his index fingers against his temples pretending to read Penny's mind and placed his top-hat on the table; pretended to break two eggs into it and stir them with his wand. "And now Penny will reach into the hat and pull out the gift she has been wishing for." This was the trick he had altered when Penny had agreed to be his assistant. Reaching apprehensively into the hat, Penny grasped it's contents, lifted it out and gleefully presented it to the audience. It was an eight inch, purple gel dildo...complete with a scrotum. She proudly raised it over her head and waved it around, watching it wobble in her hand. If she had not been under the influence of Duane's concoction and the tequila, she probably would have given Howard a black eye; but she just laughed and licked the head of the fake penis.

"You can call him Big Leonard," Raj yelled, trying to be heard as the cosmonauts hooted and hollered and stomped their feet.

Smiling, Penny corrected him, "you would think, but no...I would have to call this Little Leonard," and she proceeded to make a circle with her hands indicating that Leonard's actual penis was much thicker than the gel one. She was having so much fun that she hadn't noticed that when she raised her hand to display the dildo, her right nipple had popped completely out of her costume and was still proudly visible...and the size of a bright pink gumdrop. She put her arms around Howard, who she normally loathed, and hugged him, saying "thank you, oh Great Howardini...it's what I always wanted."

"I told you I could read her mind," he reminded the audience, who were still applauding and staring at Penny's nipple.

She finally saw where their eyes were focusing and tugged the costume back up. "You like that old thing," she asked, grinning and becoming very aroused (thanks to Duane's miracle drug concoction), "I have two of them you know," and she proceeded to pull the top down momentarily, flashing her twins.

Wheeling the "disappearing" cabinet forward, Howard ceremoniously stated, "and now it's time for the main event. I will ask my lovely assistant to enter the chamber and then I will magically transport her to another dimension. Hopefully everything will go as planned and I will be able to make her reappear."

"No...don't make Penny disappear," Dimitri yelled, as he drained the last drops of his bottle of Absolut.

"Just momentarily," Howard assured them, as he could see an angry expression on Michael's face. "Penny, would you be so kind as to enter the cabinet." She strutted over, actually becoming wobbly on her heels as the drug overpowered her, and stepped into the enclosure. Howard made a grand gesture of closing the curtains and waving his wand over the top, while pretending to focus his mind only on the cabinet. His foot hit the secret lever and he could faintly hear the base turning. "And now, voila," he announced, "Penny is now existing in the forth dimension." He drew the black curtains back and the enclosure was empty. For a second the Russians were stunned...then they began to BOO, as the object of their lust was no longer there.

"Bring her back, Fruit Loops," Michael demanded.

Reacting quickly, Howard immediately closed the curtains and announced, "and now I will attempt to bring the lovely Penny back from the other realm. Bringing someone back is sometimes more difficult...sometimes they only partially return, leaving bits and pieces in the other dimension," he declared, being incredibly dramatic. Walking around the cabinet and tapping and waving his wand, he whispered to Penny, "take off the costume and just leave it on the floor." Completely susceptible to any and all suggestions at this point, she easily shoved the sparkly cloth down to her feet and stepped out of it. Completing his circle of the enclosure, Howard once again tapped his wand against the top, and secretly flipped the lever with his foot, allowing the base to pivot once again. The three Russians, and Raj, were on the edge of the sofas, all totally inebriated and anticipating the return of the gorgeous blond. When Howard whisked the curtain aside with a grand gesture, there was total silence in the room.

There stood the most beautiful blond they had ever seen...totally nude, except for her five inch black heels. She was like a gift from heaven...a heavenly body, if you will. Her amazing legs seemed to reach to her armpits and her marvelous breasts were a full 36 C, sagging slightly, but they could tell they were as firm as cafeteria Jello. Her pink areola were elliptical in shape and topped by matching gumdrops. Just standing there, she displayed the perfect thigh gap which highlighted her prominent camel-toe; her pussy mound separated by a thin coin-slot...and as bald as a newborn. As the silence continued, Howard took her hand and assisted her in stepping out of the cabinet. "She has returned," he announced with a flair, "but unfortunately, her costume remained in the other realm. I hope no one is offended by her nudity." The movement of her incredible tits jiggling seemed to break the trance, and the small audience roared their approval.

"Oh my, Penny," Raj praised, "you are sooo beautiful." The cosmonauts were visibly rubbing the growing bulges in their trousers as Penny strutted around the living room on Howard's arm.

"And now," Howard announced, "my lovely assistant will perform one last trick with me...we will make this dildo disappear," and he held the purple penis high in the air. The pure white couches were arranged facing each other and with all three cosmonauts sitting on one, Howard led Penny over to it's twin. Raj was sitting in a matching chair on the side and all four audience members were on the edge of their cushions. Howard stood Penny in front of the sofa and urged her to sit on the ultra-plush upholstery. She was completely under his, or anyone's, control now and when he whispered, "you know what you want to do with this purple toy; and I'll help you."

Penny was so under the influence by now that she could feel the moisture growing between her legs as the soft cushion enveloped her delectable ass. Eager to achieve some release of her pent up sexual tension, she sat on the edge of the cushion and leaned back, bringing her incredible legs up onto the sofa and spreading them into a complete split. With her endlessly long legs resting on the edge of the couch, her slit had already parted and her mound was glistening with her arousal. Kneeling between her legs, Howard gently used his thumbs to spread her inner lips wide, giving the appearance of a beautiful pink butterfly on her crotch.

"Oh my, Penny," Raj commented as he crawled on the floor to get closer, "your pussy is the color of bubble gum."

"Oooo Raj, would you like to chew on it," Penny asked, her eyes glazed.

"That will have to wait until after the trick," Howard told them as he grasped the scrotum end of the purple plastic phallus and announced, "and now we shall make this disappear." Penny's perfect ass was squirming in anticipation as Howard presented the tip of the dildo to her slit and slid it up and down, coating it in her fluids. She could feel it pressing against her slit and then it was easily sliding up into her pussy. It wasn't very thick, but it felt wonderful lodged inside her and Penny began to fondle her magnificent tits as Howard slid the entire toy into her hole. When the scrotum section was resting against her cheeks, Howard turned to the audience and declared, "that was the trick of the disappearing didldo...let's give a big hand to my lovely assistant." The appreciative audience members exploded with applause and catcalls as they arose from the sofa and gave her a standing ovation. While they were standing, the three Russians shoved their pants and underwear down to their feet, kicked them off, and began to stroke their already hard pricks. Not wanting to seem different, Raj followed suit. "Now that's what I call a standing ovation," Howard commented to Penny.

"Yeah, yeah," she sarcastically replied, her eyes actually closed, "are you gonna fuck me with that thing or what." Obediently, Howard grasped the end of the purple toy and began to slide it in and out of her juicy hole. "Ohhh yesssss," she moaned, "fuck me."

"If you like that, I think we can do better," Michael volunteered, as they all stood in front of the most beautiful blond they had ever seen, stroking their rods. Hearing a different voice so close, Penny opened her eyes and her mouth dropped open as she saw four hard cocks standing at attention in front of her.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, looking from one to the other; each one seeming to be larger than the previous. Staring at Ivan, she said, "no offense but I didn't know they had blacks in Russia."

"None taken pretty lady," he responded, "that is more true than you think. Russia is about twice the size of the U. S. but it's black population is only about one per cent. There are probably more blacks here in Houston than in the whole mother-country."

"Why is that," she wondered aloud, not even realizing it.

"I tell people it's a reflection on the intelligence of the black man," he joked, "after all, who really wants to live in Russia."

"Well one thing I've now noticed about Russia," Penny offered, "they sure grow some huge cocks there. How would you like to fuck an American blond?" She couldn't stop staring at his prick...it was probably the largest she had ever seen and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her. It was at least twelve inches long and as thick as a Coke bottle, with an angry looking purple head the size of a tennis ball. Things had quickly gotten out of hand, but Howard wasn't going to stand between Penny and the Russians; so he merely stepped aside, sliding the dildo out of her pussy. The better time they had, the greater his chances of persuading them to drop the Fruit Loops nickname.

Penny knew that nothing that massive had ever been inside of her before, and that made her want it even more. Ivan kneeled between her outstretched legs and ran his coarse hands up and down her silky thighs. Fluids were already dripping down between her round cheeks as he pressed his bulbous crown between her puffy mound. Penny reached down and, with her index fingers, spread her juicy lips as wide as she could, inviting Ivan to penetrate her. Surrounding her svelte waist with his huge hands, Ivan shoved forward and watched his crown burrow into her waiting hole. Knowing how wet she was, he just kept on shoving into her pussy until his crown bumped her cervix. The sudden invasion had taken Penny by surprise and her legs began to flail aimlessly, her stiletto heels becoming pointed weapons. Howard and Dimitri hurriedly trapped her legs and removed the heels before someone was stabbed. Ivan, not letting go of her trim waist, began to slowly withdraw his massive pole, fixated at watching how her pink fleshy lips gripped his shiny black shaft as it slid out of her tunnel.

Penny, gasping for a full breath, looked down and watched as Ivan began to very slowly stuff his gigantic cock back into her pussy. She could feel every inch of her cunt being stretched as his horse-cock filled her wet hole. Reaching her womb, Ivan stopped and let them both feel how tight her tunnel was, and how firm her muscles were gripping him. Excruciatingly slow, he backed out of her hole, scraping every nerve ending in her lining; her pussy shrinking as he went. When just the crown was still embedded in her, Penny began to take deep, relaxing breaths, and then Ivan suddenly rammed his entire length up inside her, his balls slapping loudly against her ass. "Ohhh yessss," Penny screamed, "jam that fucking cock into me...stretch my little fucking cunt." Ivan obeyed her command and began to fuck her as hard and fast as he could, his monstrous cock stretching her hole with every thrust. Her pussy was making squishy sounds as Ivan fucked her; her cum forming a white froth around her bald mound

. "This is the tightest pussy I've ever been in," Ivan announced.

"Maybe not after today," Michael smiled as he stood by stroking his meat and waiting for his turn with the gorgeous blond.

"I never knew Penny to be such a slut," Raj commented to Howard, "and she only had a couple drinks."

Howard had not confided to Raj about the drugs, and he answered, "well, maybe she had something to drink before she got here...or maybe she was still hammered from last night...she was really putting them away...you know Penny. The way I see it, we only have one choice: either we join in the fun or they'll start calling us gay...and they're already calling me Fruit Loops." They were both incredibly turned on watching Ivan's huge black cock sliding in and out of her pale white body. Raj had already lost his pants and Howard shoved his black magician trousers down too. Penny marvelous tits had flattened out against her chest and jiggled like water balloons every time Ivan thrust into her.

"Holy crap on a cracker," Penny gasped as Ivan hammered her cunt, "I love being fucked...fuck me...fuck me." Not only was Ivan ramming his monster cock into her, but he was using his grip on her waist to pull her onto it at the same time. "Oh my God, yesss," she squealed as he stretched her hole, "I love your fucking cock...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." Reaching up with his huge hands, Ivan surrounded her perfectly round tits with his fingers and began to knead and squeeze as he slid in and out of her pussy. Her gumdrop nipples were so engorged that they felt like they were going to explode, and when Ivan trapped them between his thick fingers and pinched, Penny's body went into convulsions. Her arms and legs flailed and her vaginal muscles gripped his cock so tightly that Ivan began to empty the contents of his balls deep inside her tunnel. "Oh my God...oh my God...cum in me...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt," Penny screeched as Ivan pumped his load into her.

Holding her tight against him, Ivan flooded her tunnel with a steady stream of gooey spunk. She was gripping his shaft so tightly that the airtight fit caused his jism to shoot out around the edges of her slit and leak down her ass crack. When Ivan's pole stopped twitching, he leaned back on his heels and watched as his black python began to shrivel and slip out of Penny's sopping wet tunnel. She collapsed back against the sofa, her incredible legs still splayed obscenely wide, and Ivan's spunk began to drool out of her wide open hole. She couldn't believe how aroused she still was, even though she was exhausted.

She wasn't the only one still horny as Michael lay down on the extremely plush white carpet and invited her, "come on over here and sit on this." His prick was much shorter than Ivan's, only about eight inches, but it was abnormally thick. Penny looked at it standing at attention and thought it was as big around as her Nebraska farm-girl forearms. Forgetting all about how tired she was, Penny leaped off the couch and crawled on all fours over to Michael's prone body.

Watching her perfectly round ass cheeks undulate as she crawled, Dimitri commented, "now that is a beautiful sight." Everyone in the room nodded in agreement as Penny straddled Michael's groin, her knees on either side of him. Raising up, she reached down and used her fingers to spread her juicy lips far apart. Sitting above his stout meat, Ivan's cum dripped out and coated Michael's fat crown. Even though Ivan had already stretched her, as Penny lowered her body and his head pressed against her slit, he was having difficulty penetrating her.

Her labia surrounded his crown, stretching her slit farther than it had ever been and finally his huge crown plowed into her. "Holy crap," she moaned, throwing her head back and beginning to sit. Slowly Penny bent her knees, allowing her body to be impaled on Michael's "soup can."