Big Bang Theory-Howard the Magician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one beautiful woman," he praised her, watching her incredible body sit on his lap. Not wanting to wait any longer, he encircled her waist with his large hands and without warning, pulled her down on his pole. "Oh man that's nice," he exclaimed, feeling her pussy grip his cock.

For the second time that day, her pussy was being stretched to new limits and Penny squealed, "oh fucking yesss...holy shit I love cock." Michael drove his hips upward, raising her entire body and stuffing every inch of his prick up into her. "Ohhh yesss...fuck me," she groaned, and began to bounce her body up and down on his pole. As his fat cock slid in and out of her, and Penny rode his groin; her incredible tits flopped uncontrollably, slapping against her chest, mesmerizing everyone in the room.

"Holy shit she's beautiful," Raj commented, "look at her fuck."

"Don't worry little man," Howard told him, "you'll get your turn."

"Hey...look who's calling who little," Raj smugly remarked while holding his quite prodigious penis in his hand. Penny was riding Michael like a rodeo cowgirl, her pussy stuffed with his fat meat as he reached out and began to maul her fleshy tits, burying his fingers in her soft mounds of flesh.As he watched her wonderful ass gyrate, Dimitri decided he had waited long enough and he too straddled Michael's torso. Urging Penny to lean forward, Dimitri fondled her warm cheeks and spread them to expose her brown hole. Looking back over her shoulder, Penny saw that while Dimitri's prick was about ten inches long, it was very slender...almost like a pepperoni stick. She was so horny that she anxiously awaited his assault, and leaned forward to give him a better target. Ivan's sperm had run down into her crack and Dimitri used his crown to smear it all around her hole. Penny had never been a huge enthusiast of anal sex, and luckily for her neither was Leonard. That didn't mean they didn't experiment on occasion. Presenting his crown against her sphincter ring, Dimitri pushed forward and slid into her tight rear hole. "Oh shit," she gasped, feeling her ass being penetrated. Surprisingly, the further he advanced up her asshole, the more Penny enjoyed it. When his scrotum was resting against Michael's, the two cosmonauts began to fuck her; their hard cocks simultaneously sliding in and out of her.

Feeling the sensation of both holes expanding and contracting together, Penny moaned loudly, "oh my God I love cock." Leaning back and relishing in the passion of both her holes being fucked, Penny's magnificent tits began to flop on her chest in a circular pattern.

"Look at those tits," Howard exclaimed as he retrieved his phone from his pants and started to take photos from every angle.

Raj stepped up and straddled Michael's shoulders, presenting his penis to Penny's angelic face. "Holy crap Raj, I had forgotten how big your cock was," Penny commented as her tongue licked the drop of pre-cum from his crown.

Raj saw Michael's surprised expression, and proudly admitted, "that's right...we have a history."

Even having both holes drilled (or maybe because of it), Penny suddenly, with crystal clarity for the very first time, remembered their previous encounter. "That's true...it was one of those stupid times when I pushed Leonard away. We were shit-faced drunk and we were going to do it, but when I tried to help Raj put on a condom; as soon as I touched his cock, he squirted all over my hands. Then we both passed out...cold. That was it. The next morning there was shame and embarrassment ...but nothing really happened. What a shame though...that really is a beautiful cock, Raj." It was nearly a foot long, and quite thick...not as thick as Leonard's, but nice nonetheless. She wanted to reach out and grasp it, but she was bracing herself with her hands against Michael's chest. Opening her mouth wide like a baby bird waiting for a worm, Penny let Raj slide his head past her red-lipstick covered lips and into her mouth. Closing her soft lips around his shaft, she began sucking so intensely that her cheeks collapsed inward. Circling her talented tongue around his crown, Penny grinned when she heard Raj moan. It was nearly impossible to concentrate on Raj, with both her ass and cunt being stuffed with hard cocks. Raj grasped the sides of her gorgeous blond head in his hands and started to fuck her face, thinking to himself that it was like getting a blowjob from an angel. Every time Michael and Dimitri thrust into her, it forced Raj's prick deeper down her throat. Michael reached up and attached his hands to her wonderfully soft breasts, squeezing gently at first...then roughly kneading and pinching the pliable flesh.

The two cosmonauts began to thrust into her holes faster and harder and Penny, finding it difficult to breathe, pulled back and let Raj slip from her mouth. Not even upset, he stepped aside and was content to watch her being double-penetrated; finding it incredibly erotic watching their cocks slide in and out of her. Penny could feel their cocks rubbing together inside her, separated by a thin membrane of skin and the sensation was driving her wild. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me," she gasped as they expanded her tunnels, "your cocks feel so fucking good." Michael was pinching her swollen nipples between his coarse fingers and every time Dimitri thrust into her ass, it trapped her engorged clit against Michael's pubic bone. "Holy fucking shit," she screeched as her body went into a spasm, "fuck me harder...fuck me."

"I wish they all could be California girls," Michael began to sing as he shoved his thick pole up her cunt." Penny's eyes went wide, recognizing the tune and Michael informed her, "what...we have Beach Boys in Russia.

Dimitri, thrusting into her incomparable ass, joined in, "the west coast has the sunshine and the girls all get so tanned."

"Oh my God...why does that turn me on so much," Penny wondered aloud as she shoved her body down onto Michael's rod. "You know, technically I'm from Nebraska."

"The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel all right," Michael surprised her as he continued to sing. Dimitri jammed his cock up her ass hole, loving the way her cheeks jiggled when he slammed against them. He was close, and when he reached around her body and grasped her bouncing tits, he flooded her rear tunnel with his semen. Feeling the warmth spread in her ass, Penny ground her pubic bone against Michael's, urging him to cum inside her. Michael encircled her waist with his large hands, held her tight against him and began to pump his load deep up into her belly.

"Yesss...yesss...cum in me...fill my fucking holes," she screamed as her naked body quivered between them. Her naked body twisted and gyrated on Michael's groin as she relished the sensation of being impaled on their stiff poles. "Oh my God, I love being fucked," she moaned while they filled her holes with their seed. When their rods began to shrivel inside her and Penny felt their fluids drooling out of her holes and onto Michael's body, she had to chuckle to herself; usually she was the one who had to wipe her wet groin...but not this time. Dimitri let his shrinking prick slide out of Penny's perfect ass and backed away from her and Michael. Penny wiggled around on Michael's groin and stood on wobbly legs as their combined cum dripped down her silky thighs.

Michael, still laying on the carpet, looked up at the gorgeous blonde and complimented her, "you are one beautiful woman, Penny...it was a real pleasure fucking you."

Grinning, Penny replied, "why you old sweet-talker...I'm almost blushing." Looking around the room at Raj and Howard who were just standing near the sofa stroking their hard-ons, she noticed the pleading expressions on their faces and told them: "Raj, you've waited a long time for this...would you like to fuck me?" He was completely speechless and merely vigorously shook his head in the affirmative. "And I can't in good conscience leave out my master magician...come on Howard." She motioned for Howard to sit on one of the sofas while she backed up between his legs and straddled him. Staring down at her crotch, Penny hovered over Howard's groin while cum dripped out of her holes and coated his prick. It wasn't much larger than a hot dog, and if she had been more coherent, she would have felt sorry for Bernadette who had to try to gain satisfaction with his minuscule meat every night. Her incredible legs were spread so wide that she easily lowered her nude form and impaled herself on Howard's penis. Truthfully, she barely felt him inside her after being stretched by the cosmonauts.

"Holy crap," he gasped, "it feels like your pussy is on fire."

Leaning back on Howard's skinny body, she hooked her fingers inside her fleshy labia and pulled them apart, inviting Raj to double-penetrate her. "Well Raj...this is what you've been waiting for...fuck me." Stepping between her splayed thighs, Raj wasted no time in nestling his purple crown in her slit and pushing forward. Once inside, Raj shoved forcefully upward until his entire monstrous cock was buried in Penny's juicy cunt. "Oh fuck yeah," she squealed, feeling his crown bump her womb, "now that's a cock." Leaning back against Howard, nearly suffocating him as he leaned sideways to breathe, Penny just relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of having two cocks in her pussy.

Even though their pricks were rubbing against each other, all Howard and Raj were thinking about was that , after all the wet dreams, they were finally fucking Penny, the most beautiful woman they had ever met...their cocks were actually inside her steamy cunt. They began to fuck her fast and hard...their cocks slamming into her pussy; stretching her walls with each thrust. "Oh yesss...stretch my fucking cunt," she screamed, lifting her legs off the floor and spreading them as wide as she could. Her marvelous tits were flopping against her chest aimlessly and Raj corralled her left breast in his hands and sucked her gumdrop nipple into his mouth. Their cocks were sliding in and out of her hole with increasing speed and she begged, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...oh my God I love being fucked." Howard and Raj were in nirvana; only in their dreams did they think they would ever have a chance to fuck Penny...and her body was every bit as wonderful as they had imagined. Their cocks drilled her pliable tunnel as she writhed between them. Raj could not believe how warm and silky her skin was as he sucked her hard nipple and caressed her other soft, fleshy tit.

Howard tried to block out the reality that he was being crushed, and focus only on the fact his cock was buried in Penny's pussy. He heard Raj exclaim, "Penny your body is just exquisite...you are like a goddess."

"Shut up and fuck me boys," she ordered, "jam those fucking cocks up my pussy." The three cosmonauts had gathered around the sofa watching Penny get double-fucked, and snapping photos with their phones. "Fuck me...fuck me...cum in me...I need you to fill my cunt." They both were so aroused, just by seeing her nude, let alone actually fucking her, that they needed no encouragement. Almost immediately they began to flood her hole with their semen...loads it seemed they had saved for her.

"Oh man...I'm cumming in Penny's cunt," Raj gasped as he pumped every ounce of his load deep in her belly. Howard joined him, but was too winded to speak, and just concentrated on shooting his sperm as far up Penny's cunt as possible. As his prick twitched inside her, Howard reached around and grasped her wonderful tits like handles, his fingernails leaving red marks. "Ohhh yesss...fill my pussy...that feels soooo good," Penny moaned. When they finished, Penny collapsed against Howard, crushing him even more. She was absolutely exhausted, and yet still aroused as she felt Raj's shriveling pole slide slowly out of her pussy. She barely noticed when Howard's shrinking hot-dog slipped out of her hole, and he wormed his way out from under her.

She relaxed and sank back into the plush white sofa, her shapely legs still splayed obscenely wide and cum dribbling out of her wide open hole. Ivan and Dimitri stood in front of the couch snapping pictures of the gorgeous blond and Dimitri volunteered, "the guys at Roscosmos would never believe this without proof."

Michael was the first to break the awkward silence: "Howard, these cozies on our bottles were a great gift, but I can think of something that would make these Absolut bottles even more of a keepsake memory. Do you think Penny could make them disappear for us?"

Howard grinned from ear to ear upon hearing that he could do something to please the cosmonauts, and he sat down on the sofa beside her. "I know you're tired, but are you up for one more trick...I think you'll enjoy it." He couldn't take his eyes off her incredible nude body; a true work of art.

As exhausted as she was, Penny's drug-addled lust was insatiable and even though she had climaxed so many times, she surely was dehydrated; she smiled and acquiesced, "I would love to...bring it on." Michael kneeled between her wide-spread thighs, watching the mixture of cum dripping out of her pink hole and presented his empty Absolut bottle to her slit. Nudging the short neck between her fleshy mound he twisted the cool bottle while pushing it gently forward into Penny's open hole. An Absolut bottle does not taper gradually, but rather it goes from a short neck directly to the fat bottle and despite having been thoroughly stretched by their cocks, Penny's pussy was having difficulty accepting the glass dildo. Dimitri and Ivan each held one of her marvelous legs and stretched her as wide as a Thanksgiving turkey wishbone while Michael twisted and turned the glass penis. Suddenly, it slid up inside her and Penny squealed, "oh my God...stretch my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me." Michael was mesmerized watching how her meaty lips stretched around the slick glass as he fucked her with it. Howard and Raj just stood there amazed at how wide her beautiful cunt was stretched to accommodate the slippery glass. Her body was quivering with desire and Penny moaned, "oh my fucking God...fuck me...don't ever stop fucking me." The cosmonaut reamed her wide hole with the glass dildo, amazed at the capacity of her smooth cunt.

"My turn...my turn," Dimitri exclaimed, attempting to push Michael aside.

"Copy that," Michael admitted as he slid his now white bottle out of Penny's tunnel and let Dimitri take his place between her legs.

Dimitri just sat back on his heels for a moment inspecting her groin. She was so beautiful, her nude body splayed open and her blond hair spread out against the pure white couch. Her pussy was so wide open that he felt like a gynecologist as he stared at the almost neon pink flesh inside her tunnel. "That's a great fucking cunt," Dimitri commented as he easily slid his vodka bottle up inside her and began to fuck her.

"Ohhhh yesssss," she squirmed as the Russian gently thrust the bottle in and out of her wide stretched pussy. After a couple minutes, Dimitri withdrew his souvenir and let Ivan take his place.

"My bottle is good enough as it is," the huge black cosmonaut told them, "I have another idea for my memory." He couldn't take his eyes off the exquisite naked body in front of him, her legs spread almost in a split, inviting him to penetrate her. He could see several inches up inside her as he cupped his thumb under his meaty fingers and began to insert them into her cunt. Twisting and pushing, Ivan's entire hand slid past her fleshy lips and soon disappeared up inside her juicy cunt. Her ass undulated against the sofa cushion as Penny looked down between her wonderful breasts and saw that Ivan was wrist-deep inside her pussy. The contrast of his coal-black arm against her pale white crotch was incredibly erotic, and looked like a fence post sliding up her tunnel. He began to flex his fat fingers inside her, stretching her even farther.

"Oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt," she screamed as Ivan began to slide his hand in and out of her opening. The others in the room were busy clicking pictures with their phones as Ivan fist-fucked the gorgeous blond, her body writhing in front of him. Ivan first flexed his fat fingers and scraped against the far reaches of her tunnel, stimulating her vaginal walls; and then actually closed his fingers and made a fist inside her, stretching her pussy as he slid it in and out. "Oh my God...oh my God...fuck my fucking cunt...jam your fucking hand up my hole. Her gorgeous naked body thrashing at the end of Ivan's arm was a sight none of them would ever forget. He began to violently fist fuck her wide stretched cunt and she reached up and started to maul her own perfect tits. "Holy fucking crap that feels good," she gasped nearly out of breath, her body quivering with desire. Ivan leaned forward and kissed her belly-button, then slowly withdrew his hand, watching her fleshy lips grip his wrist and then fingers. Penny's pussy was left wide open, looking like raw meat as she settled back into the plush cushions. She actually dozed off, her long slender legs still spread wide.

"Thanks Fruit Loops," Michael slapped Howard on the back as the cosmonauts got ready to leave, "that was a great magic show."

"Glad you enjoyed it," Howard answered, "I was wondering if we could change my nickname...I'm not too fond of Fruit Loops."

"Oh, no can do," Dimitri spoke up, "once you've got a nickname...it's your nickname for life." The cosmonauts left the suite holding on to their empty bottles like they were treasure...Dimitri and Ivan actually forgot to take their knitted rocket-cozies.

Howard, dejected, walked back into the suite and stared at the beautiful naked blond on the sofa and remarked, "well, at least this wasn't a total loss." Penny had slouched on the couch, her perfect ass resting on the very edge of the cushions, her legs still splayed. Howard shoved his trousers and boxers down to the floor and stepped up between her creamy thighs. He looked at Raj, who was giving him a puzzled stare, and told him, "if you think I'm letting this opportunity go to waste, you're crazy." Penny was basically unconscious and felt nothing as Howard slid his hot-dog easily up her wet pussy. "That Leonard is one lucky bastard," he commented as he rammed his slender cock in and out of her hole. She had been so abused and stretched, that Howard was barely hitting her walls as he thrust up inside her, but it didn't seem to effect his pleasure. After only a few strokes, he grunted and squirted his semen into her tunnel. "Well, Raj...your turn."

Raj had thought his morals were better than Howard's, but staring at Penny's absolutely wonderful nude body convinced him otherwise, and he quickly shucked his pants and underwear. Taking Howard's place between Penny's spread thighs, Raj rubbed her meaty lips with his large crown and began to push forward. He loved the sight of her fleshy labia being pushed up into her hole as his pole penetrated her. Ever so slowly, Raj slid his fat cock up into Penny's juicy hole, enjoying the warm, slick sleeve as it gripped his shaft. Her tunnel was slowly returning to it's normal size, and with his monstrous pole fully inside her, Raj was in heaven. All he could think was, for the second time that night, "I'm fucking Penny's cunt...my cock is inside her." "Holy crap she's beautiful," he thought as he began to shove his massive cock in and out of her pussy; his hips thrusting harder and faster. Her wonderful breasts flattened out on her chest and jiggled with every thrust.

Shoving his horse-cock into her cunt as hard as he could, Penny, although still nearly unconscious, began to respond by moaning, "mmmmm...mmmmm," and squirming beneath him. Raj could tell she was on the verge of waking by the way her vaginal muscles started to squeeze his prick. Grasping her waist with his hands, Raj fucked the girl of his dreams as hard as he could, his monstrous cock ramming in and out of her cunt like a piston. Knowing he would probably never get another opportunity, he slammed into her pussy with all his strength and held her there while he emptied the contents of his balls deep in her belly. He pumped every drop of cum he had as far up her cunt as possible, relishing the sensation of her hot, moist hole surrounding him.