Big Bang Theory-Howard the Magician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had finished using her, Raj slowly let his shriveling cock slide out of her and quickly dressed. He and Howard reluctantly, and with some difficulty, stuffed her magnificent body back into her costume and covered her with a blanket from the bedroom. When she awoke, quite groggy and disoriented, Raj assured her, "oh yeah...the show was great. The cosmonauts loved it...and you. Don't you remember? You said you were going to take a quick shower to wash the perspiration off before you got dressed, but you dozed off before you could."

"Oh really...they loved me...oh, OK. If you don't mind, I will take that shower before going back upstairs." When she stood, she nearly fell over and staggered to the bedroom to retrieve her clothes, as Howard and Raj winked at each other.

The next morning, Leonard was feeling totally well and Penny completely free from the drug symptoms. On their VIP tour of the NASA facilities, Penny noticed that many of the employees there were openly leering at her...even more than she was used too, as they walked around. Howard and Raj seemed to be in an extraordinarily good mood, and her only question was wondering why her crotch felt so sore.

(Thanks for reading my story. Comments and constructive suggestions are always welcome.)