Big Bang Theory - It's Summertime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drew a line with cream along her legs and spread it around. Both of his large dark hands engulfed her taut, completely smooth thighs and calves as he massaged and rubbed the lotion into her, one leg at the time. Contrasting against her lighter complexion.

Same as Howard before, he rubbed with up and down motion first. In the second pass he rubbed from the middle to the sides in spreading motion, reaching with his fingers all around the sides of her legs, almost to the front.

Raj was slowly inching down to her ankles, taking his time with her. He put some more on her feet and rubbed over her soles. He noticed the paint on her toenails matched her bikini, intriguing. Due to her work, Penny loved getting a foot massage and Raj proved to be very good at these. The way he dug and circled his thumbs quite hard into specific points on her soles, caused familiar tingles in her center. Drawing a faint moan from her lips each time he did this.

Her inner thighs proved to be the most sensitive spot, even more than her feet. When he intentionally scraped with his fingernails very close to her center, she again couldn't contain another gasp. Followed by another faint, sexy purr-like moan, which Raj picked on.

It made her spread her legs just a little wider again. She was now touching the edges of her laid out lounger. Her heart was picking up, as was her breathing and heat. He too was sweating more and more as he was edging closer to her ass and bikini between her spread legs. Midday heat was slowly becoming unbearable for them both.

"Mmmm... you can rub my ass as well, don't be shy. We don't want to get it all burned now, do we..." Penny looked at him kneeling beside her.

"No, we certainly don't want that..." Raj shook his head and smiled at her. He couldn't believe what Penny was allowing him to do! He slowly and hesitantly did what she asked him. He pulled the side strings on her bikini bottom and peeled away the fabric covering her gorgeous rear. He couldn't help but notice how wet she was already, with her moist sticking to the bikini fabric. He put the tiny red lump between her legs.

"Oohh..." Penny gasped and raised her head at the sensation, knowing she was now completely undressed in front of her four male friends. She looked back at Raj, but didn't say anything to stop him. This wasn't what she had in mind.

"I don't want to get suncream on it." He bluffed, desperate to keep it cool, hoping she wouldn't make a scene. Penny knew he was being a gentleman, with a slight naughty idea what he was thinking about.

"Ok, Raj. Well played..."Penny chuckled and leaned her forehead back onto her crossed forearms, a sign that it's ok for him to carry on.

Raj barely held it together at this point, being strung tight like a guitar string. He shook his head trying to think of other things as he squirted suncream into a little lump on each of her uncovered buttocks. He circled with his fingers all around both mounds of sunkissed taut skin. He kneaded each with his large palms to get the cream all over them, then rubbed it in with his thumbs slowly across every inch.

He again scraped close around her now exposed fold. Desperately fighting the desire to nudge his middle finger just a little bit inside her hot pink slit, which his rubbing motions opened just a little more...

"Mmm, your hands feel so good..." Penny loved the sensation her Indian friend provided, somehow even topping Howard. Paid massages were not as good as this. She will definitely ask him for another favour after one of those long shifts at the Cheesecake Factory. Hell, he can bring Howard as well. Having two pairs of hands working on her at the same time would definitely reveal her of any stress.

"Thank you..." Raj replied modestly, rubbing and kneading over her butt and thighs a little faster and deeper, making her moan again. He loved it when she made that noise like a purring kitten.

"Mmm, keep at it, sweetie... That's it... mmmff..." Penny gasped, hoping for a little bit of sweet relief.

"I... I... uuu..." More heat, this time from embarrassment blew in Rajs face. His selective mutism was returning at the worst possible moment. Why couldn't it happen just a little later?

"Awww, is the alcohol wearing off?" Penny asked, a bit disappointed. Raj only nodded his head quickly and wanted to tie her bikini back in blace.

"No, please leave it. I don't like getting tan lines."

With the alcohol most likely perspiring out of his body by the heat, muted Raj dropped the bottle in that moment and rushed to their swimming pool, joining Howard. He was making sad noises, like a hurt puppy, before he fell into the water. So embarrassed, he wanted to drown in that moment. Everything was going perfect and it had to end like this...

Howard meanwhile floated around the pool on an inflatable air mattress. He quickly cheered up his friend, they each had another beer to sulk their mood after blowing their opportunities with Penny this way.

Their sour mood didn't last long, though. Not on this perfect day on their beach, in their own pool. They just needed to take their minds off her, just for a little while.

An effort that was shot down rather quickly, with the next interesting course of events.

They all watched in silence, mouth watering as Penny tied only the bottom piece and turned around on her back. This is what they were all waiting for, she didn't tie her swimwear back on. They could barely believe it, their neighbour didn't mind sunbathing topless in front of them at all! She squirted a line of thick cream on her belly and rubbed it all over the parts of her body and legs which Howard and Raj missed earlier. She was still feeling a little tingly from Raj's hands.

"You.. You need some help with that?" Leonard raised his voice in question. With all of his friends already getting lucky with Penny, he had to try his.

"No thanks, I got it. You can get me a drink, though." Penny slowly rubbed her hands all over her delicious curves in front of them, now showing off and teasing the two in the pool on purpose.

Leonard was quickly by her side with her drink, slowly scanning her magnificent nude body from head to red-painted toenails. Taking in all the naturally beautiful shapes she had to offer, with only a tiny red triangular piece covering her Venus mound. She knew he was standing next to her, even with her eyes closed. With that pent up feeling still unreleased, she glided her right hand slowly across her body, down between her legs. Circling it a little over her bikini, until he let out a sigh.

"Leonard? You're blocking the sun." Penny squinted at him, not really caring how long he's been standing there, watching over her.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Got you your drink." Full glass of vodka-spiked grapefruit juice with a few ice cubes on top. Together with obligatory lime wedge, a straw and a little umbrella on top. He did a really good job of it for being in a hurry, that cocktail was delicious.

"Aww, thank you, sweetie." The blonde waitress smiled at him and took a sip. She reclined her lounger a step upward and took the glass from his shaky hand. She took out two ice cubes and rubbed them across her glistering face and chest. "Ohhh, much better... This heat... Are you feeling alright?" She asked blissfully unaware of his blank, blood-drained mind or how ice perked things up. Which was probably why he couldn't keep his eye contact anymore...

"Dude..." Raj daydreamed leaned on the side, marveled at the sunbathing blonde and every move she made.

"I know..." Howard sighed from his floating mattress.

"Yeah... The heat... What's that, Howard? I'll be right there!" Leonard swiped his sweaty forehead and stumbled away from her, straight into the pool for a much-needed cool down.


Three of them chilled in the pool. Penny finished her drink and kept sunbathing. Sheldon in the meantime finished his comic book. With it put away, he grabbed two bottles from the fridge and returned to his chair. He dragged it next to Penny and handed her one bottle.

"Thanks." Penny took a sip. Sheldon sat on his chair and enjoyed his drink with her still laying topless by his side.

"Cheers. I have to say Penny, I find these escapades of yours very amusing." Sheldon rolled his head towards her, close enough to whisper.

"Enjoying the show so far?"

"I have to admit, your slow grill on them makes it very entertaining for me." This made her chuckle, but she had a feeling this wasn't why he dropped by.

"Sheldon... About earlier... Under water?" They looked at each other.

"That felt very... pleasant of you. I never enjoyed any of my summers as this one. And it's only the first day. Do not concern yourself with anything that happened. Or what else can happen."

"I'm glad you're having fun as well. I'm really happy you're enjoying this summer."

"For the first time, Penny... I really am."

They clinked their bottles together and drank to the summer.

"Sorry, can you please help me with this thing?"

"Most certainly." Sheldon helped her to tie her top bikini pieces back in place. His long fingers quickly tied up the red strings. "Why do you even bother with these at this point?"

"Hey, it's sexy. I like it." Penny smiled back at him.

"Indeed it is... Come." He offered her his hand like a gentleman. Together they went to the pool holding hands, where Sheldon picked her up again in the same way as before and threw her into the water. This was the best fun she had in years.

"Hey, where you guys going?" Penny asked Howard and Raj who were soon getting out of the pool.

"We've been here for thirty minutes. My skin gets all wrinkled if I stay in the water too long." Howard explained. Raj just wanted to grab another beer to be able to speak to her again. They both quickly dried up and relaxed into their chairs, observing the action in the pool from the much needed shade. They were still feeling a bit awkward around her, despite their good work on her earlier.

Penny and Sheldon seized an opportunity with the mattress to play some king/queen of the hill with it, constantly wrestling for position on it. After Howard abandoned it, none of them gave the other any long rest on it. Penny barely got dry laying on it when Sheldon suddenly grabbed her together with the mattress and flipped her shrieking back in water.


After having their lunch in the afternoon, all five were enjoying the pool together. They moved the umbrellas to shade the pool from the still scorching sun and provide more privacy. Howard threw the rest of the beer cans into the pool and turned up the music. All of them were getting inebriated, dancing to the beat like on any other beach party. The heat and booze were slowly melting their mind brakes, all their inhibitions were coming down. Up surfaced all their secret feelings and hidden desires.

Penny didn't mind at all when Howard and Raj sandwiched her the first time, dancing and bouncing in the pool, all three together. Rubbing their hips against hers. She was kinda testing him to see when he would try to feel her up.

Howard finally had the courage to do it. Raj stepped away for a refill, giving him the opportunity. He looked at Howard with that 'go for it, man.' expression and got out of the pool, leaving the two alone.

Howard took the last drink, tossed it away across the side. He came up behind her and grabbed her swaying ass.

"Howard!" Penny shrieked in surprise and looked back at him. He kept squeezing her dripping firm buttock with his right hand.

"You're so fucking hot, Penny." He came around her and leaned her against the side of the pool. He had her trapped, he grabbed and kneaded her whole ass firmly now with both hands.

"Howard? What are you doing?" Penny whispered to him with just an inch between them.

He couldn't resist her any longer, he pressed himself onto her lips and his erection against her pussy. He kept kneading her ass all through the kiss.

"Mmm...mwa" Penny felt uneasy at first, but slowly parted her lips, letting in a tip of his tongue. Howard opened his mouth a bit and pressed a little more, feeling her relaxing into the kiss. She put her hand onto his cheek and matched a few more of his kisses, before they slowly parted. That wasn't actually so bad.

"How long have you been wanting to do all this?" She opened her eyes and looked at Howard.

"Since the second I first saw you..." Howard still could not believe he finally got to kiss her. And make her moan into the kiss. He could finally begin to act more relaxed around her. Not so nervous and creepy all the time. Less works better.

"You ok?" Penny chuckled, seeing his mind rebooting. The way he looked at her again, it was different. She didn't see the creepy pervert Howard who was trying to woo her all the time with some lame pickup lines.

Their kiss melted more awkward tension between them.

"What else do you wanna try?" She asked teasingly. Before he could say what nasty sexy things he had in mind for her, Raj closed in on them both with more drinks and interrupted the sexual tension.

"Come on guys, let's party! Woohoo!" He gave both of them another can of beer and hive-fived Howard for getting it done with her.

Sheldon and Leonard were watching the three go at it. It was really turning sensual, with both Howard and Raj grinding themselves, each on one side, into her. Hands waving in the air holding their drinks, without a care in the world.

Raj waved at Sheldon and Leonard to get into the pool. His mind was on the same wavelength as Pennys.

Penny gathered needed courage to get closer and leaned on Sheldon's chest, who was leaning on the edge of the pool. Sun was setting down right behind him. She knew very well, when she would do this, there would be no stopping the runaway train.

She was smiling and finally gave him a few little kisses on the mouth. Leonard didn't say anything, just stepped behind her. He put his hands on her hips and slowly ground into her ass. He kissed her across the shoulders, coming up towards her neck.

"Mmm..." Penny moaned and closed her eyes, her mind not really comprehending what was going on. All three were simply enjoying the inevitable moment. Brewing inside all of them, since the moment they both saw her for the first time, almost a year ago. They will always remember that very special moment when their new neighbour enchanted them with her eyes and smile.

Right now she loved them both and they both loved her, there was no way around that. Their past and future did not matter, only now existed.

Raj and Howard were watching what was going on. They smiled at each other and hive-fived again. This thing is finally going down. They both slowly closed in from each side. Penny in a daze glanced over their shorts. Her hands were drawn to them like magnets. She felt and stroked them through the material, one on each side. Guys placed their hands above hers and pressed her onto their covered cocks to really get a good feel for them.

Penny was surrounded by her four eager friends, dipping her hands into their swim shorts and swaying her hips back and forth in music rhythm, giving pleasure to all of them at once. She has never had an experience with four guys at once, but the situation turned her on so much. Four pairs of hands groping and feeling around her sexy body, four hard cocks at her disposal, two between her legs, two in her hands.

This was so hot for all of them. Penny knew exactly what the guys wanted to do to her, ever since she met them. After a year of waiting and countless teases and wet dreams, this was it. No objections, no denial. Penny knew she was about to be gangbanged for the first time by four very hard and horny nerds and she loved the thought of it. It turned her on so much. To feel their cocks and cum in all her tight sexy places, everywhere they wanted and how much they wanted. Deep inside her or over her sexy curves, she was too horny and drunk to care about anything else.

Howard and Raj each pulled on the knot of her bottom bikini string. Leonard pulled the one hanging on her back and Sheldon one behind her neck.

Two red pieces hit the wavy water surface, floating towards the edge. Immediately the three groped her amazing firm breasts and ass, something they've all been dying to feel since the first day.

Howard leaned down and took one of her breasts in his mouth. He sucked and licked around the hard nipple.

Raj did the same with the one on his side. Penny leaned back at the sensation. She leaned back on Leonards chest to give two others more access to her hot body.

Guys swiftly kicked down their swim shorts, all cocks sprung free out of the water. Sheldon was the first to impale her. He grabbed her left leg by the knee and pulled it upwards.

"Penny..." He moaned into her ear, a bit unsure. She felt his hard cock and guided it to her slit.

"It's ok, sweetie... There... oohhh..." Penny moaned, feeling his fat cock stretching, inching deeper into her.

Being under water, it was easy for him to slide into her pussy the rest of the way. Feeling her hot tight young pussy grip his cock for the first time, Sheldon had to give her another deep kiss.

Leonard didn't stay far behind. He aimed towards her ass and pressed his cock against her. slowly slid into her.

"Leona...oooohhhh Fuuuck!" Penny shrieked at the sudden second penetration as Leonard rammed himself fully into her ass. Him being a little smaller and drunk, it didn't hurt in the way she thought it would. This caused Sheldon to stop and look at her, concerned.

"It's ok baby, oooohhh... This feels soooo gooodd... oh my gawd... mmmm..." Penny's inebriated mind could barely comprehend what was happening right now and how it all felt.

Having her two best friends' cocks ramming into her, fucking her, turned out the most incredible, sexy and orgasmic feeling she ever experienced. Regretting she didn't try it earlier. Penny was barely standing on one foot as Sheldon and Leonard double penetrated her. Leonard gripped her ass cheeks and slammed into her faster and deeper.

Penny threw her head back and became quite loud in her cries and moans. Being stuffed and fucked with two hard fat cocks at the same time, will be something she will have to get used to.

If boys are going to have their way with her all summer, she'd surely die of pleasure and countless orgasms. All of them passing her around among themselves like some cheap slut, this though alone did things to her... Maybe her friend from work, Bernadette, would like to join in on the action as well? She was certain, they wouldn't mind fucking that petite little slut and fuck and cum all over her big fat tits. Penny had to admit, she was attracted to her as well. She has decided, she'll definitely bring her to the next poolside fuck party gangbang they'll have.

With these thoughts and two cocks fucking her pussy and ass, stretching those sexy tight holes with water gushing into her as well, while the other two feast on her mounds, it wasn't long enough before her first orgasm hit her.

"Ooohh fuck, I'm cummin, I'm cummin... Gaaahh! Ughhh..." Penny shrieked. She hugged Sheldon tightly, her body shivered and trembled on its own up against him, riding out the waves of climax blowing through her body.

Leonard felt her cumming by the way her bowels throbbed against his cock. This didn't slow him down. Knowing they just made her cum, he picked up the pace to give her even longer and more powerful sensation. Sheldon as well wasn't interrupted much by her spasms. He gave her another deep kiss, while slowly thrusting his hips, giving her his cock deeply. He let go of her leg and held her tightly. They were riding out her first orgasm, hugging tightly. Their long kiss made it feel so much more beautiful to her.