Big Bang Theory - It's Summertime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanna get some of that ass again, right now" Leonard mentioned to Howard.

"And I wanna get some of that pussy again. Raj, get up." Howard took charge. They saw nothing but a trio of holes to fuck and a pair of tits to knead and suck. Gone was the fearful, super hot blonde neighbour, which they were all afraid to say anything wrong to her. Penny was reduced to nothing but three fuck holes, tits and ass. Their own cum dump slut for the summer. They could fuck her freely where they wanted and how they wanted.

Sheldon and Leonard lifted Penny up from Raj's cock like a piece of meat. His shaft slid out off her pussy, leaving her holes dripping with their sex juices. Raj got up from the lounger and stretched his legs. His big dark cock swaying proudly between his legs, covered in Penny's pussy cream and squirt.

Howard laid in Raj's place and pointed his average-size dick upwards. Penny positioned herself above Howard and slowly impaled back onto a needy cock. He was smaller, but still decent to feel him throbbing and rubbing inside her. It felt like a little break for her, after being fucked and stretched by both Sheldon's and Raj's shafts.

Leonard jerked himself off, staring at how Howards cock slid into Penny's gaping wet pink pussy. Seeing how there was room for more. He already sampled her ass. In reality he craved her pussy, no matter if Howard was already there.

He leaned onto her and pressed against her occupied cunt.

"What the fuck..." Both Howard and Penny moaned in unison, both feeling Leonards cock sliding in besides, stretching her hole more than a single shaft she took before.

"Ohh my fucking goood! fuck, that feels good..." Penny shrieked at the sensation of two cocks fucking her pussy at once. Raj gave Penny a little time to accommodate them both, before he stuffed her throat with his cock. He was still coated with her pussy juices, which she gladly licked and swallowed in the next moment. Raj climbed in front of Penny and gripped the back of her head with both hands. This way he could push his whole cock down her throat, deep into her gullet.

Again fucked with three cocks at once from both ends, while barely holding onto the fourth in her hand, it wasn't long before another series of powerful orgasms rocked her body.

"Mmmfff! Gag, gag, gag gaaahhh! Fuck me... Yesss... oh my god... Fuck me... gag, gag..." Penny cheered the boys catching some air, before getting facefucked again. Raj came down to what felt it was her lunges. Her whole neck was bulging under his fat cock, something Howard found very hot. He had to put his hand around her neck and feel his friend's cock sliding in and out.

Sheldon managed to sneak beside Leonard and aim the tip for her vacant ass.

"Damn, Sheldon. You really gonna do it?" Leonard gave him a little room, while continuing to fuck her pussy. He took a step to the left, making just barely enough room for Sheldon to also step in between Howards stretched legs.

"Think of it as another experiment." Sheldon, lanky as he was, squeezed beside Leonard and forced half the length of his cock into her ass. Penny, only having Howard and Leonard up her rear till now, shrieked and cried loudly past Raj's tool in her mouth.

She was being completely stuffed with all four of them now, orgasms building and exploding under every nudge and push against her body. Besides being so full of nerd cock, feeling all three up to her stomach, both Raj and Howard kept mauling and squeezing her swaying breasts.

Howard could only move a little, with Leonard rubbing up against him and Sheldon's log now plowing up against both.

"Holly shit, she took us all!" Leonard exclaimed, watching the incredible sight below him. He and his roommate together fucking their dream blonde in her pussy and ass. At the same time, their two best friends fucking her pussy and mouth. Best summer ever!

Penny gave up, she was nothing but a flesh light, a cock sleeve for her four friends, stuffed to the point where she thought they would tear her apart. But her incredible body took them all at once. What had to be close to three feet of their combined lengths, was now plowing, fucking and sliding in and out of her holes at once, something Penny never imagined she could manage. She placed her right hand onto her stomach, feeling her fully cock-stuffed belly, pulsating under their thrusts.

"She sure loves cock, doesn't she..." Leonard marvelled at his work. He and Sheldon found some rhythm where one would thrust into her as the other pulled out. Working like a two-cylinder engine, alternatively thrusting into her ass and pussy, one cock at the time.

Raj rarely let his fat dick out of her throat, but her squeals, screams and moans were too sexy to pass.

"Gaaaghhh! You fuckers... Aaaaahhh! Fuuck!" Penny grinned her teeth, looking back at Sheldon and Leonard banging her. Howard was too tired and restrained to do much, other than nudge a little. He loved getting his balls soaked with her cum juice. They made her cum and squirt a few times, there was nothing she could do to control her body.

Her orgasm screams were muffled by that fat brown cock in her throat, she was loud enough already. Last thing they wanted was some police getting called on them.

Leonard did most of the work on her pussy. Raj soon turned her head back towards him and fuck her throat again. Penny was completely helpless with four of her friends stuffing her holes fucking her without any care for her.

Orgasms so powerful to make her pass out were flowing, rocking her body, making her cum and squirt almost without a break. Their cocks combined rubbing, reaching, stretching, teasing nerves inside her she never knew they existed. They fucked her deep and hard for who knows how long. None cared, they couldn't even count her constant orgasms they all seem to blur into one. Taking revenge for all the times she teased them in her skimpy outfits, testing their desires.

She must have squirted on Howard, Leonard and Sheldon five times till now, given how soaked their bodies were. It could be sweat as well, given how hard they were thrusting into her for at least ten minutes now.

Howard still managed to reach down between their bodies and tease her clit. All while pinching and sucking her burst-hard nipples and sweat covered tits. She looked so hot, being so wet, she was almost dripping off her chest. Her face was a total mess, covered in her sweat, saliva and Raj's pre-cum.

Their rhythm was picking up to a crescendo.

"Gah, I'm about to...." Leonard pumped and fucked harder, feeling his orgasm getting closer.

"Me too, getting there..." Raj gripped her head and thrusted harder.

"Mmmmmffff!" Penny tried to squeal when three of them exploded inside her, flooding her with weeks of pent-up cum.

With her throat stuffed, she couldn't warn them to pull out in time.

Feeling Raj twitching in her throat, squirting load after load of thick warm cum into her stomach, while her pussy got flooded full with both Howards and Leonard's seed at the same time. They all came so much she felt like drowning in their spunk. One would be plentiful, but getting hosed by these three young nerds, she was overwhelmed.

Sheldon pulled out a little, giving room to Leonard to fully penetrate her, squirting his potent seed right onto her cervix. Both him and Howard drove into her up to their roots, to cum as deep inside her as they could reach. Her pussy was throbbing under orgasm, milking both cocks together, squeezing every drop of their cum, channeling it towards her fertile womb.

Leonard felt like passing out, he never came this much or so hard before. He gave Penny all of his cum. His balls were finally drained, he stepped away, letting Sheldon in his place.

Sheldon joined Howard in her pussy and fucked her for a few last thrusts to get him over. With Howards cock still embedded in her, oozing whatever he had left, Sheldon dumped his big hot load even deeper than Leonard. His potent cum splashed in strong jets, right onto her cervix, which might have been her stomach by how deep it felt he got. As Leonard before, he impaled himself fully up to his root, allowing her pussy to squeeze whatever cum there was left in his spurting throbbing cock. As Leonard and Howard, he saved himself for weeks.

If Penny gets pregnant after today, there will be no telling who the father is. With so much cum from the three of them deposited so deep inside her, basically right into her fertile womb, it would be no surprise to them. Stuffed fully, all the cum already leaked out from her double stuffed pussy already, down between her legs and onto Howards pelvis.

Feeling all of them cumming inside her triggered yet another powerful, almost hurtful orgasm in her completely tired and drained body. Getting her throat and womb blasted with so much cum from all four of them, while not being on the pill, all of it felt so wrong, but so exciting.

All the emotions and orgasms ravaging in her mind, she simply couldn't take it anymore. Her eyes closed and she flailed against Howard's chest.

Three stumbled away, completely exhausted from the hard fucking they pulled on their neughbour.

Howard was relieved completely, having finally cum inside the girl of his wet dreams. He just laid there with Penny on his chest, enjoying the feeling of what it would feel like waking up to her every morning.

He carefully raised her off his body. Penny was completely wasted and in fact knocked out. He laid her motionless body on her back onto the sand underneath.

Penny laid on the sand, hands and legs spread apart. Her head turned to the side, mouth wide open, dripping Raj's cum and her saliva into her chin. Her eyes were closed, she was barely breathing. All their cum was still slowly making its way out of her, oozing out of her pussy, past her ass onto the sand.

Raj and Sheldon helped her sit up and Howard brought her a beer to wash down any cum that was left in her mouth.

"Thanks... I guess..." Penny smiled at them and gulped the whole bottle in one take. She looked around, already feeling uneasy sitting naked on the sand. "I don't like sand." She sounded completely drunk.

After everything, she got their attention yet again with the Amakin quote.

"It's coarse and rough and irritating... and it gets everywhere."** She was feeling it already crawling up inside her.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Howard asked the group.

Less than a year with her boys and they were already making her into one of their own. But after that many beers, she didn't care. She crashed down on the sand and into a coma. Boys left her there for a while, they all knew she needed a well-deserved rest, before the next round. Howard did get tempted to mount her being passed out, but Raj quickly played on his morals.

They spent some time in the pool again, sharing their enthusiasm about this day and how to keep it going through the whole summer, waiting for their girl to wake and sober up a bit.

Plenty of time left for their cocks and balls to refill and regain strength. None of them was in any hurry, they knew they had Penny at their disposal for the whole night, which was only getting started.

After finishing their pizzas for dinner, Raj was already feeling hard again. This time he didn't care for foreplay, he kneeled between her legs right away. His brown log laid over her clit again. Howard pushed her chair aside to make room for himself. He kneeled above her head and led his cock back into her well-fucked mouth. By instinct, she opened and let him in.

Leonard and Sheldon went to get a few more bottles of beer for all of them and returned back to their chairs. Clinging their bottles and watching another threesome fuck developing in front of them. Their hot blonde neighbour being double-fucked again by their best friends in a Deja Vu. Raj and Howard were back in their places on each end of her. They all knew they would have to keep fucking her for a while, before they could cum again. They took it slow, for now.

None of them returned back inside that night, they all spent it on their private rooftop beach completely worn out, exhausted also by hangovers, sleeping on their backs, until the sunrise shined into them.

This is going to be one long, hot, but above all, the best summer of their lives...

THE END

*Inspired by the very hilarious youtube clip made by 'ReuBekah Vidz' - Girlfriend ruins boyfriends game of COD

**Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones