Big Bang Theory - It's Summertime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard and Raj kept eating her nipples and mauling her tits once she came back to her senses and parted with Sheldon. They were patiently waiting for their turn with the blonde goddess. She kept the second pair of cocks nice and hard, once the first pair got exhausted.

Boys lifted her up on the side of the pool and laid her on her back across the air mattress to keep her afloat. Penny gripped the sides of the pool with her outstretched arms and spread her legs apart. She was laying spread eagle on the water surface, waiting for the next round of cock.

Howard stepped in between her legs, marveling the insides of her pink pussy he was about to fuck. Sheldon did a good work on her, opening her tight slit into a gaping hole.

He gripped her by the thighs and darted into her pussy. He ate her flesh and juices out like a thirsty dog, lapping and kissing her pink fold, just like he always wanted. He ate her with gusto and soon fingered her with three of his fingers.

Sheldon and Leonard were holding her legs wide open, almost pulling them into a split, giving Howard the most access to enjoy her. They knew how much he wanted to eat out and finger her tight pussy, given how often he daydreamed and talked about all the things he'd do to her. Eating out her pussy, licking her ass hole and fingering both holes were always at the top of the list.

Raj stepped outside for a drink, feeding some more to Penny. He poured some over her lips then deeply kissed her mouth. He held her head in his arms to give her support.

Howard aimed his cock for her pussy and bottomed out in his first thrust. Water and Sheldon stretching her earlier, provided little resistance to his invading shaft.

Raj stepped behind Pennys head and fed her his fat cock. The position she was in made it very easy for him to slide his whole nine inches down her throat with not much resistance. Penny took Raj's cock like a pornstar. Her throat bulged, accommodating his cock, sliding across her gullet. Raj almost came to this sight, what he was causing to her body. She was made to take his cock down her throat.

Penny was quickly dosed in another ecstasy. Stretched spread eagle in their pool, getting fucked into her mouth and pussy, while getting kissed and mauled all over her chest by two other lovers, she came hard yet again.

She put her legs on Howard's shoulders as he fucked her hard and fast. He was watching Raj on the other end, seeing how his fat cock slid in and out of Penny's mouth. She was thrashing over the onslaught, cumming in successions over being stuffed, licked, fucked and teased all over. Leonard kissed her left breast, while fingering and circling fast her aroused clit. Feeling Howards cock as he was fucking her. Sheldon kissed her other breast, then paused for a little and watched in amazement how her neck was able to accept Raj's dick.

"It's all about the angle..."

"Mmmmfff.... Mmmfffff... gag, gag, gag..... Gaaahhh!" Raj finally let Penny catch some air after fucking her throat for a while now. She desperately gasped for air and coughed in reflex. Raj turned her sideways to spit out whatever gathered in her mouth. He cleaned her dirty face, saliva gathered over her forehead and eyes. She looked so undignified right now.

"How bout it, Sheldon, wanna give it a try?" Penny smiled at him. Raj stepped over to Howard's place between Penny's legs and laid his cock over her belly. It reached almost up to her belly button and felt like a log laid on her stomach. Sheldon did the same on his end, before they both sank deep inside her. His cock reached the same as Raj's before, all the way past her slender neck down into her chest to her lungs.

"Holy shit, would you look at that... That's how far you'll get." Leonard exclaimed. Penny looked down between her legs to see it in person. Dark, heavy snake, dripping with pre-cum was resting on her belly, waiting to invade, stretch, to fuck her deep and hard. Next moment she felt around Sheldon's tool, about to do the same to her throat.

They both thrusted inside at the same time, spit roasting her like a pig from both ends. Penny squealed like one as well, when she felt both pairs of balls coming to a rest on her ass and nose.

Leonard and Howard watched in awe how this petite young blonde effortlessly took almost two feet of cock inside her.

"This doesn't seem right..." Both Raj and Sheldon rested still, embedded as deep as they could reach, allowing for Howard and Leonard to see and feel their stiff cocks, how far they reached. Penny felt like a piece of fuck meat which the scientists studied and experimented on.

All four of them caressed her neck and belly, to feel how far up inside her they reached. Sheldon bulged her entire neck and Raj had to come up to her cervix. He was at least eight inches long and buried inside her up to the base. Penny felt them in her lungs and stomach, it was so incredible and hot, being fucked so deeply. Feeling the tips so deep inside her, reaching and teasing places no one else touched before them.

Penny was tapping on Sheldon's leg letting him know she needed some air. He slowly pulled the whole thing out of her mouth.

Penny coughed again and gasped for air.

"Ggaaahhh... You all just gonna stand here and watch or you're gonna fuck me?"

They didn't need to be told twice. Raj slammed into her the next moment hitting her cervix again. Sheldon took the opportunity when Penny was yelling out her orgasm and stuffed his cock back into her throat where he belonged. Together they were sawing through the blonde in rhythm like there was a single rod connecting them through her body. At times they both pulled out and slammed back into her at the same time, making it look like their long cocks will touch together in the middle of her body.

"Damn... she's taking them all, look at that..." Howard felt and watched closely one time on her neck bulging under Sheldon's onslaught. On another, he gazed down at her pink bare pussy, stretched and fucked by Raj's dark shaft, contrasting against her white skin. Howard stimulated her clit further, pinching and circling over it. Raj was sweating and working, buckling his hips as he was finally fucking Penny, deep as he could. His large hands gripped her hips and kept slamming her hard down his slick shaft.

"That's it, Raj. Fuck her. Fuck her hard. Give her that fat cock of yours." Howard cheered, marveling at the sight of a brown cock ravaging that tight pink pussy, pistoning in and out of the blonde.

"I want her ass now." Raj pulled out and aimed for her sphincter. He leaned the tip up against her ass and pushed forward.

Penny's body arched upwards in an instant orgasm. She couldn't scream much with Sheldon deep in her throat, but Howard and Leonard did have to hold her legs still in order for her to not kick Raj in the face under the thrashing orgasm.

"Gaaaaahh! AAAHH! FUUUCK!" Penny could finally release her pent-up pain as too big cock almost tore her ass apart. Good thing she had it under water, where it was nicely lubbed and cooled by the pool water. She could barely handle Leonard, but when Raj fucked her ass, together with Sheldon in her throat, it felt like getting split in half.

Howard couldn't just watch anymore, he had to sample some of her pussy again.

Raj was getting tired, he got to fuck Penny's mouth, pussy and ass, which was enough for now. He let her go and at the same time, Sheldon slipped out as well. They were both hot and tired, needing a little break. Penny let go and slid off the air mattress, but Howard caught her, preventing her from going under. She could barely stand after being so thoroughly fucked in all her holes.

Howard leaned her chest on the side of the pool to face her away from him. He bent her body over the sides, she gripped the edge with her arms to not slide back into the pool.

This way presenting her gaping pussy and ass to him. If she was a little open before, Raj wrecked her even further. Exhausted, Penny looked back at him as if he was waiting for her permission.

"Go ahead, Howard, wherever you want..." She twerked her sexy ass and smiled at him.

Howard slapped her buttcheek hard and went for her ass. Exactly as desired, he firstly licked her ass and pussy, before stuffing his fingers into both holes. Howard worshipped Penny's ass, there was no other way to put it. Stretched as it was from Raj and his fingers, it didn't feel so painful when Howard began to fuck and hump her from behind.

"Oooohhh!" Penny moaned, feeling her sore ass getting fucked again. "Why do guys always go for my ass when I give you a choice?"

"Cos your ass is out of this world, Penny." Howard smiled at her. He was gripping her hips and fucked her deep. She leaned back onto the pool side and let Howard have his way with her. Legs spread wide, body bent over the round edge. Holding onto the sides as she was getting fucked again.

Overall mood got a little more relaxed, now that everyone got to fuck Penny for the first time. Raj, Leonard and Sheldon were on a little break in the shade, watching Howard banging their blonde neighbour's ass from behind. What seemed only a wild dream fantasy a day ago, they now casually dismiss as if nothing out of the ordinarly was happening.

Howard was getting close, but didn't want to cum just yet. He slowly pulled out and gave her ass another smach.

"Howard!" Penny shrieked, his palm stinged her sensitive and a bit sunburned skin. He just smiled and walked out of the pool all hot and tired, wanting another drink.

Penny barely crawled out of the pool herself. She never bothered to put her bikini back on. She strolled to the fridge for a beer and back to her lounger for a well-deserved rest.

"Auuf..." She felt the sting emanating from between her legs. This will cause her to be all sore for days.

Sheldon was first by her side. He was wearing his second pair of swim shorts, which were all dry.

"Hey..." Penny smiled at him, tired but blissfully satisfied.

"How are you feeling?"

"Mmm... you guys really didn't hold back. Now I'd like to hear you sing Soft Kitty to me."

"Penny. That's only for when you're sick."

"Feeling all woozy after a gangbang is kind of sick..." she looked at Sheldon with her puppy eyes.

Soon others joined Sheldon and Penny at her lounger.

"Hey, how's my gangbang girl?" Howard asked Penny without any shame. Not caring that she was naked, nobody cared anymore.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking." Penny smiled at him.

"Fine as in ready for another round?" Howard asked her sneakily.

"Aren't you an eager beaver..." Penny replied cheerfully.

"You do know Howard, right?" Leonard remarked.

"I know, far too well." Penny chuckled, playfully pulled her legs up towards her body and kept them closed. Her feet were now covering her pussy so they couldn't stare there anymore.

Raj and Howard had their hands on her knees, playfully sliding up and down, trying to get her to open her legs again.

"You guys... can't a lady have some rest?" Leonard stepped away and into his shade.

"Come on, Leonard, we're just playing." Howard said back to him. He returned his focus back to Penny. Raj was already kissing her knee.

"Could you guys... rub me again? Earlier it felt really nice."

"Say no more. Your wish is our command." Howard played nice.

"Thanks. You guys are really sweet." Penny laid back. This time she was laying on her back, for Howard and Raj to massage her front. Howard squirted a few lines across her body and both their hands got busy over her breasts and belly.

They rubbed and kneaded her all over her mounds, four hands working over her heavenly body felt just as amazing as she knew it would.

Penny completely relaxed under their touch, they had her moaning within minutes. Howard already sampled her pussy, now Raj wanted a taste as well.

Raj laid between her legs and spread them apart. She dug her feet into the sand on each side of the lounger, giving him a perfect view of her beautiful pink slit.

He kneeled and lowered down between her spread legs. He gave her a few kisses and darted his long tounge, licked and tasted her sex. Penny was quickly becoming wet again, moaning and enjoying getting eaten out. She looked down onto her dark Indian friend, sunk into her pussy, his nose rubbing against her clit, his tongue and fingers playing with her sex.

Raj loved her taste and just how soft and wet she was. He ate her out nicely and gently, he took his time. Unlike Howard rushing earlier, Raj enjoyed his desert. Her pussy felt like sweet hot honey, melting under his taste. His eyes were closed as he licked all the length across her pussy, from the clit, down to the fold and up again. He blew and lightly pulled on her pussy lips with his teeth, making it just a little more exciting.

"Mmm... sooo good..." Penny arched her body upwards and gripped the top of the lounger behind her head. It felt so beautiful, Raj was so slow and considerate with her. He bent her left leg upwards, giving him even more access to her sweet pussy. He reached up with her hand and felt her breast as well. Tweaking her nipple as he was lapping into her spread slit.

Penny cried and moaned from this expert, making Raj feel even better about himself. The same as he loved licking and eating her bald pussy, he loved hearing her moan and cry from what he was doing to her. Be it cunningulus or fucking her in the ass until she cums hard, her moans were like music to his ears. He couldn't get enough of them.

Raj now moved her other leg upwards, holding them bent up towards her upper body. Her knees came close to her head as he held her bent almost in half. He kept those legs spread and assaulted her pussy one more time. Penny was kneading her breasts to get her off. Raj pulled up and began to finger her. Faster and faster his hand pistoning in and out of her squishy pussy. He kept up his quick movements, four fingers jamming in and out of her trembling pussy so fast it seemed like a blur.

"Oooohhhh myyy gawwwd... Rajjj! Fuck! Ugggghhh... " Penny shrieked and held on to the sides until she exploded her squirt against Raj's palm. She collapsed onto the wooden surface, her body twitching and trembling over the powerful orgasm.

Howard was watching this unfold, getting hard again. Raj made Penny cum and squirt like this, it was enough to know she was game. He waited a moment to catch her breath and came closer.

He knelt by Pennys head. He jerked himself with one hand and felt her breast with the other. Penny, horny as ever, turned her head towards him and took his cock in her mouth. Howard didn't do anything now, he let Penny blow him the way she wanted to. She got so turned on by Raj, she needed cock, whoever it was.

Raj pulled her closer to the edge, enough to finally stuff her pussy again.

It all looked very beautiful and gentle to Leonard and Sheldon. Getting fucked by Raj, while blowing Howard, all three of them loved the moment. By this time, she got quite used to the feeling of having two hard shafts inside her. Blowing one, while getting nailed in the pussy at the same time.

Soon Raj turned her around on all fours. Her lounger became too small for all three. It was also harder on the knees than sand. Raj rolled her on the sand and kneeled behind her. He slowly guided his cock back inside her pussy as Howard kneeled in front of her head.

She looked particularly amazing getting spit roasted by Howard and Raj next to her lounger. Sucking off one while getting nailed by the other. Each fucking one of her holes. Sometimes both thrusting inside her at the same time, other times one pulling out as the other pushed in.

They were both kneeling on each side of her, with her sexy body rocking in between, breasts swaying underneath.

Howard wanted some of that pussy again. He swapped places with Raj and thrusted his dick into Penny's fold, still barely believing this was really happening.

Raj fed her his meat, still drenched with her juices. Penny loved to taste herself as well. Not just the guys got to enjoy that.

They returned back to the lounger. Raj lay on it and Penny slowly impaled herself on his cock. She slowly picked up the pace, riding him like a wild bronco.

The sight was just amazing in the dusk. She was riding Raj's thick dark cock wearing that straw hat of hers, looking like a true Nebraskan cowgirl.

Howard stepped behind her and probed her ass hole again. Penny looked back and saw his cock penetrating her ass again.

"You have some obsession, Howard."

"Told you, your ass is so gorgeous, I wanna fuck it all night."

Penny leaned down on Raj's chest, grinning her teeth when getting double penetrated again. Raj and Howard were slowly picking up their pace.

"You two just gonna sit there?" Howard looked with lust in her eyes towards Sheldon and Leonard, sitting in the shade. His hands were on Penny's hips, gripping her as he was thrusting his body, fucking her ass.

Penny was holding on, high on the sensation of double dicking she was getting, they are really gonna spoil her tonight. There was something about having a thicker cock in her pussy rubbing against a smaller one in her ass, which was quickly pushing her towards another climax. Raj and Howard really had their game down, sometimes wondering if they together fuck other girls on a regular basis. They were both played in, pleasuring the blonde sandwiched between their bodies, feeling each other through a thin skin in between.

Leonard and Sheldon stepped on each side of the fucking threesome, feeding Penny with their again-hard cocks. It was like they read her mind, it was exactly what she wanted right now. Hard fuck-sticks to go at her again. She needed and wanted cock more than anything. Leonard and Sheldon took turns, each either fucking her throat or letting her suck them off.

Being fucked roughly, completely plugged with their friends' dicks, Penny was barely able to breathe at this point. She was trapped between all four, impaled and fucked in all her holes, quite hard. Her nerd boys surely didn't hold back. She had her eyes closed, moaning and panting like a tired, roasting animal. She swapped cocks in her mouth to catch some air before again having her head shoved on the other. Hearing her choke and gag made Howard's cock even harder and his rhythm even faster.

He grabbed a fist of her blonde hair and yanked her head backwards.

"You're our slut now..."

"Yessss! I'm your fuck slut... give it to me... fuck me... mmmmffff.... Mmmffff...gag, gag, gag..." Penny yelled back at Howard, unable to hold back her feelings anymore. Leonard pulled her head back onto his cock, which she now sucked and gagged on with even more gusto. Her right hand gripped and stroked Sheldon's cock even tighter and faster, milking off his pre-cum.

When Penny was back to sucking off Sheldon, Leonard grabbed a half-empty bottle of vodka and took a long drink. He yanked her head off Sheldon and held it backwards. He poured the rest of the bottle onto her face, some of which she could capture and drink. He tossed the empty bottle aside and jammed her open mouth with his cock. The taste of alcohol, mixed with his pre-cum was such an afrodiziak to her. Being forced and treated roughly by all of them like this, them doing whatever they wanted to her, it was exactly what she needed.

Howard could only give Leonard a high-five at this point. They both knew they had her for the night and she probably won't remember a thing in the morning.

Raj didn't mind getting all of that booze and her saliva on his chest. He mauled her bouncing tits and fuck her pussy as much as he could from the laying position. The way strings of liquid dripped and hung from her chin, he couldn't help but think how hot she looked in this moment. Being reduced to their personal fuck toy slut, so eager to please and letting them all fuck her in this undignifying way.