Big Bang Theory - Leonard's New Gf

Story Info
Leonard's new girlfriend visits Penny to get his stuff back.
7.1k words
4.69
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CTR69
CTR69
24 Followers

Inspired by porn clip "Here For My Boyfriend's Stuff" starring Ivy Lebelle and Savannah Bond. Set after the Photoshoot 2 fic, takes place before Season 3.

*******************************************************************************************************

In the following days, the breakup with Leonard didn't do Penny well. She was still upset about it, even after her sexy romps with his roommate.

Despite their history, she didn't want to consider Sheldon anything more than her friend with benefits, even though they didn't actually have sex yet. She loved the state of their friendship and also wasn't ready to get involved into a new relationship just yet. Sheldon wasn't jealous if she would hook up with other guys after the breakup, at least he didn't mention that to her. He also gave her much needed time and space, without abusing or pressuring her into something they would both regret later. She was well aware of guys preying on drunk, vulnerable girls after the breakup.

She promised Sheldon she wouldn't dive into drinking, but there seemed to be no other way. Sex was easier to abstain from at this point than a bottle of good wine. Her libido and crave for a good dicking always lingered around her horny mind. But these days she chose to deal with her pain by weak alcohol rather than hooking up with some gym or bar meatheads for a quick dopamine hit. A recipe she always regretted. Waking up to an empty bed with a headache and a very little memory of a previous night's shenanigans.

She wasn't going to surrender her insanely beautiful body to just anyone because she's feeling upset. The only guy she could trust right now was Sheldon.

Leonard kept avoiding her the following days after their breakup, trying to not walk across the hallway when it was her time to leave the building. Them living across each other made it that much more difficult. She thought he was the one nice guy, but it turned out to be all a lie. As soon as he got a chance, he jumped into bed with another girl. Or in this case, onto the lab table. She loved him, but Leonard proved to be just like all her ex-boyfriends before him. Getting that revenge on him with Sheldon felt so good in many ways. It felt so different being with Leonard's roommate, but she was still playing safe, not wanting to destroy her only remaining friendship. But the way he treated her on their second time together, she felt cherished and appreciated.

In anger, she picked up one of Leonard's action figures laying around and threw it into a wall. She got up from the sofa, picked up an empty box and started throwing all of her ex's stuff into it. Some DVDs, their pictures, cosmetics, a few pieces of clothes laying around her bathroom and bedroom.

'Come pick up all your stuff or I throw it away u asshole.' She sent him an angry message onto his phone after she was done cleansing her place of his stuff. Alcohol was already making her lose judgment.

'Can we please talk about all of it? We're living across the hall. You had your revenge against me with Sheldon, come on...' Leonard begged for her to return things to normal.

'I need more time' Penny replied shortly.

'Or some dick'

'FUCK OFF!!' Penny had enough of Leonard for today. She threw her phone into the corner of her sofa in anger and took down another glass of wine. Was it her fault to always attract these cheating assholes? Was she not as pretty as she thought she was? Having a guy like Leonard cheating on a girl like herself hurt her. She was never this upset before.

It wasn't long after their exchange of messages when she heard a knock on her door.

"Bout time you piece of..." Penny swung the door open and gasped, not finishing what she was saying. To her surprise, it wasn't Leonard who stood in the hallway, but rather a much prettier petite blonde. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I was umm... expecting someone else." Her tone calmed down.

She was shorter, but very beautiful. Long golden hair waved down across her shoulders and a pair of glasses made her look like a schoolgirl. She was dressed modestly, but her curves still managed to bring out the shape of her body very nicely. Her tight sweater was hugged tightly against the curvy shape of her big breasts. This caused Penny to have the same reaction as most guys had by now.

"Hi, I'm Bernadette. I'm here to pick up Leonard's things. You're... Penny, right?" She answered in a high-pitched voice, very politely. She kept her hands clasped in front of her.

"Umm... yeah, come on in." Penny didn't want to make any scene in the hallway for all other neighbors to hear.

Bernadette entered the apartment, Penny closed the door louder behind her.

"So..." Penny crossed her arms across her chest. "You're that little slut that cheating piece of shit dumped me for. I figured he was with some nerdy girl coworker from his University. I know he's been fucking around with a few of them." Consumed alcohol got her tongue rolling.

"Hey, you don't have to be mean! I am not a slut." Bernadette was offended by Penny's harsh remarks just seconds after they met. Who does this bitch think she is? "You're just upset because you got dumped! I know Leonard loves me." Bernadette put on her more aggressive voice after it was clear they were done being nice to each other.

"Figures he wouldn't have the guts to face me personally after the breakup. How typical of him." Penny was flexing on Bernadette at this point, showing her alpha attitude. She indeed looked scary for a shorter guy like Leonard when she was upset. This is probably what drove him away from her in the end. She was too much of a woman for him.

"Well, I can already see why things didn't work out between you two, all this hostility. Look, can I just... get his things? I don't want to get in the middle of your breakup drama right now..." Bernadette looked up at Penny with her innocent smile which usually got her what she wanted.

"Sure thing, doll." Penny put on her fake smile and brought the box to her rival in romance. "Here, this is all of his stuff." She dropped the box down to the floor with a satisfying crash.

Bernadette could only roll her eyes. She reached down for the box to get out of this apartment as soon as possible, but at the last second Penny kicked it away a few feet. She knocked it over, causing a few action figures and other things to fall out.

Bernadette gasped in fear before Penny pushed her against the door and pressed her body onto hers.

"Uhh... what are you... what are you doing!?" Bernadette got scared.

"Now don't leave yet, I just wanna see what I got replaced with." Penny checked out the whole of Bernadette's petite sexy body again. This time she took her time, taking in her frame from head to toes and up again. "Mmm, you're a pretty little thing, aren't ya... So innocent looking."

Penny groped and mauled Bernie's big breasts through her dress and sweater. Even with her modest housewife clothes, Penny knew exactly what a delicious fuckable body hides under those garments.

"Oohhh, please... stop it..." Bernadette begged, but Penny was taller and her arms were stronger, she could not escape her.

Penny found a necklace running into her deep cleavage.

"Did Leonard buy this for you?" She ran the silver trinket between her fingers.

"Uhuh..."

The next moment Penny tugged hard, it snapped right off Bernadette's neck. She tossed it towards the box.

"Ugh, you bitch!" Bernadette cried out. Penny gave her a solid smack across her cheek in return. Not to hurt, but enough to show who's in control. "Au!" Bernadette yelped, but Penny held her in place, steadying her. She easily noticed Bernadette's heavy breathing and fear. Tears gathered in the corners of her beautiful blue eyes. Her faces were only an inch apart.

Bernadette picked up the sense of wine in Penny's mouth, most likely from an opened bottle on the coffee table. Penny had a hard time getting over this breakup. Unlike others, she really loved Leonard with all her heart, believing to be a loyal guy with whom she could form a steady long-term relationship. Turns out he was just like the rest of them.

But with his hot new girlfriend dropping by her apartment, this is just the rebound she desired.

After they both settled and Penny gained control, her right hand dropped off the blonde's face, down onto her impressive chest.

"Holy crap, your tits are huge... mmm..." Penny kneaded them through the sweater, each hand feeling one soft mound, perfectly setting into her large palms. She ripped her pink sweater open, buttons quickly flew off the clips. She reached onto Bernadette's shoulders and pulled it off her sexy curved body. Bernadette did not resist or try to put up any physical resistance anymore. She was too weak against Penny. The whole thing did slowly turn her on as well, despite hating to admit it.

Penny found the zipper on Bernadette's flowery dress and pulled it down towards her lovely butt. She yanked it down, revealing her impressive chest. Penny felt her tits again through her black DD-sized bra. She leaned in for a kiss and reached under the skirt end of the dress and up between Bernadette's legs. Her right hand slipped up across her black leggings, feeling her clit through her clothes.

Ugh... please... mmm..." Bernadette was reluctant and tried to resist, but it was no use. Penny was going to use her as she pleases.

"Relax, I'm not gonna bite you... much."

Bernadette was scared, she was never with a girl before and here she was, trapped with her boyfriend's crazy drunk ex in her apartment.

Penny pressed her lips harder against Bernadette, getting her new girlfriend to respond. Shorter blonde reluctantly let Penny's long tongue into her mouth, where they finally licked each other. Penny leaned her head, fusing her lips together in a very passionate kiss, which brought down all of Bernadette's defense mechanisms. She could not believe how good this felt. Penny's lips felt so soft and warm, with a little cherry taste to them.

She was leaning to the door with her hands while Penny held the back of her head with one and slipped under her bra with another.

Bernadette never felt sexier, she was never being taken this way before. Doing this with another girl, who was also very hot and passionate. It was wrong, forced, something she didn't want, but still. She couldn't say no to the aggressive taller blonde.

Penny reached behind Bernadette's back and unhooked her bra. Her heavy breasts pushed it away as they sprung out of the confining cups. It landed on her dress pile.

Penny soon had her moaning when she tweaked her nipple a little and kissed her deeply again. She took in her beautiful soft breasts and kissed each mound. Her lips ran around the soft skin, tasting, grazing her pale sensitive skin. She sucked and licked around her large areolas and aroused nipples.

"Mmmffmmm..." Penny moaned as she was feasting on those big orbs of natural flesh. "I can't believe these are real..." She thought out loud between the loud smooches, kissing her tits.

She took a step back and pulled Bernadette's dress down towards her feet. Bernadette stepped out of it and Penny kicked the flowery pile of fabric out of the way.

She remained fully dressed herself, wanting to have more fun with this reluctant slut, before she fully commits to pleasing each other.

"Come here, you little slut." Penny grabbed Bernadette by her hair and tugged her away from the door. She pushed and bent her over the armrest of the green sofa in the middle of the room.

"Aahhh! No... Please..." Bernadette could not believe what was happening, being manhandled this way. Penny didn't care, she quickly yanked down her tight leggings, followed by her sexy black thong panties which matched her bra.

"Mmm, now that's a nice ass." Penny stood up besides the bent blonde, marveling at her pale butt sticking up, with her panties down at her knees. She ran her right hand across her bare bubbly buttocks and kept the blonde pinned down with her left hand on her back.

Bernadette was scared in anticipation before she felt the first painful sting. The slap echoed out in the room, followed by a high-pitched yelp. Followed by another on the other cheek. Each blow was getting stronger. Bernadette's flawless white skin was turning pink where Penny struck her.

"Aauuu... Ohhhh...No! This... It hurts!" Bernadette moaned each time Penny spanked her harder and harder.

"This. Is what. Sluts like you. Get. For stealing. Another girl's. Boyfriend!" Penny slapped each of Bernadette's buttcheeck hard after each word. Her pimp hand was showing, slowly blushing Bernie's ass cheeks from pale white to pinkish, to light red, imprinting them with her large palm.

"Ohhh... Oh my God..." Bernie hated the fact she was getting turned on even more by the pain. More it stung, the more wet she was becoming. More and more until she could not stop the droplets coming down onto her thighs.

"Oohh, looks like someone is enjoying this..." Penny teased her when she noticed Bernadette's voice getting aroused and her pussy dripping wet.

"Mmm... nooo, please... I'm not... auuuu!" Bernie yelped again after another blow.

"Don't lie to me, slut. Just admit it already." Penny hit her hard again. Her battered ass was turning red. Penny loved her new role, turning this innocent looking girl into her bitch.

"Ohhh... I'm not... I'm not... a..." Bernadette whimpered, fighting her dark fetish desires. She loved this stuff so badly it hurt. Bent over and spanked as a punishment for being a naughty girl. A fetish she discovered in her catholic highschool when she was often bent over and spanked with a ruler on multiple occasions.

"Don't try to deny it. I can see how wet this made you." Penny caressed her palm across Bernie's battered ass. She reached down across her slit and shoved three fingers deep into her throbbing pussy.

"Ohh... fuucckk..." Bernadette moaned at the sensation. Her face was planted into the green cushion, her blonde hair in a mess, covered her whole head and face.

Penny kneeled behind Bernadette and ran her hands across her battered ass. She kissed the abused skin a few times, before she fingered her harder. She spread her butt apart and licked across her drenched pussy. Wet was already dripping down her thighs. Bernadette was helpless, her lover was rough, but her large hand fucked her deep, fucking her horny slit up to the thumb. When she shoved her long lapping tongue inside her gushing pussy, it reached farther than any guy before her.

She could not resist the forceful fuck any longer. Penny was almost jackhammering her tight young pussy, driving four fingers deep and very fast in and out of her gaping wet hole.

"Ohhh, fuuuucckk yeah! I am a slut, punish me for taking your boyfriend! Fuuckk!"

"That's it... This is what you need, slut." Penny kept fucking her needy pussy with her hand. She removed it to lick and eat out the wetness she brought out. Each time she forced her closed palm inside the drenched snatch, the more squishy the noises became. This only encouraged Penny to fuck her hard, searching for her g-spot.

"Mmmm... Mmm..." Penny lapped across Bernadette's gaping pink hole when she drank and licked her sex nectar. She was so delicious. She kissed and pulled on her labia lips for even more intense sensation. She kept exchanging between finger banging and feasting until she could feel the young blonde's chanel quivering around her fingers.

"Im... I'm... cummming! Aaahhh!" Bernadette broke down and cried out all her emotions after her first orgasm felt very cathartic. Her body shook and twitched on the armrest, with Penny enjoying the sight behind her. God, if there was one thing she didn't know she needed, was this. She couldn't remember the last time a guy made her cum this hard.

Penny gave her a minute to come down from intense orgasm. She slowly caressed Bernadette's bottom, running her palm across the sexy bubbly butt and kissing the abused skin. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Bernie whimpered into the couch when the aftershocks stopped, replaced by a series of gentle kisses all over her abused butt.

"I forgive you..." Penny became emotional as well. She became tender and caring. She knew it wasn't all the other blonde's fault. "You are very beautiful, Bernadette." She kept kissing her buttcheeks while gently fingering her exposed slit.

Penny stayed down behind her, spread her ass and again dug her face into her exposed wet pussy. She ate and fingered Bernie's juicy wet hole. This time she was gentle and caring. Her long tongue reached just a little further into her meaty pussy than a few guys she was with, including Leonard.

Penny never shied away from satisfying another woman. Even though she loved having sex with the guys, it felt good to be with a girl once in a while. Especially a cute young sexpot blonde like this Bernadette chick.

"Ohhhh, mmmmm, fuck...Don't stop..." Bernadette couldn't believe what was happening. She was bent over a side of the couch with this crazy blonde. Her boyfriend's ex, who was spanking and finger fucking her roughly into making her come. Now she was eating and fingering her again, but it was gentle, tender. Completely different from the first round. Like an after-sex makeout. Bernadette knew shen was gone. After the first orgasm, she could not resist her dark urges any longer.

She was never treated and eaten out like this before. So deep, rough, but sensual. Penny's gentle lips felt so soft against her aroused flesh, her teeth biting just enough to swell and moist her labia even more.

Penny loved the sight, having this cute little fucktoy for herself. The fact that she stole her from Leonard, felt even better. Showing off her dominant nature, she wasn't the big ol' five for nothing. Her fingers glistered with Bernadette's delicious pussy juices as she continued to finger her pussy and licked it all out onto her tongue when enough gathered on her fingers.

All of this was getting her aroused, she felt her own panties getting damp from the sexy workout she was providing. She slipped her hand off Bernadette's ass and dug it into her pants all while fingering and licking the pussy in front of her. She sensed Bernie was on the verge of another, bigger orgasm. Her gasps and moans were getting louder, her pussy throbbed around Penny's slick fingers when she jammed four fingers into that hot wet slit, reaching deep enough to scrape across the g-spot numb. Bernadette gripped the green sofa tightly and yelled out her powerful orgasm, her whole body spasmed uncontrollably yet again.

Bernadette felt so tired, she almost fell down off the sofa. Penny slowly brought the blonde on her feet and fixed her hair a bit. She pulled her up against her. They shared another deep kiss, loving each other, emotions flew through them, more powerful than what they previously shared with any boyfriend. She pulled her shirt over her head and let Bernadette get a taste of her.

"Let me treat you right. You need to get over him." The shorter blonde proposed while caressing Penny's hair. They were standing in front of the sofa.

"Why are you doing this?" Bernadette's tenderness had Penny on the verge of tears.

"I just want to make you feel better." Bernadette reached behind her lover and unhooked her bra. "You are very beautiful, Penny." Bernadette kissed around Penny's breasts, enjoying the feel of another sexy woman.

"Even after I literally whooped your ass?" Penny smiled back at her and ran her hands over Bernadette's butt again. "At least let me get you a drink first." She smiled, grabbed the second intact bottle on the coffee table and leaned it against Bernadette's mouth. She slowly leaned it over, allowing her lover to drink up almost everything. She noticed with what kind of ease the blonde was gulping down the wine.

Bernadette tried to gulp down as much wine as she could, but some still dripped past her mouth and down onto her body.

CTR69
CTR69
24 Followers