Big Bang Theory - Leonard's New Gf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you sure can swallow..." Penny marveled at Bernadette's gulping throat overflowing with her drink.

"Gahh!" Bernie inhaled loudly after she drank most of the wine. "That's some good stuff you got there." She looked at Penny with her lustful blue eyes. She took off the glasses and put them onto the table beside the sofa.

Holding hands, they hurried into Penny's bedroom, taking the bottle of wine with them.

Both horny blondes crashed together onto Penny's bed where they made out madly and passionately. This time it was Bernadette's turn to go down on the blonde. Penny laid on her back, hands stretched above her head, letting Bernadette unbutton her jeans. She raised up her hips, allowing her lover to pull off the tight jeans over her long legs.

Bernadette returned between her legs and slowly pulled down her wet panties next. Slowly, the white laced cotton slid over her smooth legs and landed on the jeans beside the bed. Bernadette's reaction was the same as all the guys before her, a silent Wow. Penny looked absolutely stunning laying naked on her back, her long blonde hair fanned around her gorgeous angelic face. Her hand laid beside her head. Her legs were spread wide apart, inviting her lover to have his or her way with her any way they want.

Both blondes were now completely naked, they smiled at each other. Penny offered her right leg to Bernadette, placing it onto her shoulder. She slowly kissed her way down the silky long calf and inner thigh towards the taller blonde's bald clit. She took her time with her, slowly kissing and licking around her bare sex. Penny loved the feeling and tenderness which she could only receive from other women.

Bernadette was careful around Penny's pussy, slowly spreading her pink flesh apart. Her fingers were long, the last thing she wanted was to hurt the blonde. She went down onto her puffy wet pussy, with deep kisses and gently fingering. Penny didn't mind her shorter fingers or little tongue. She loved to watch the blue-eyed blonde playing with her so nicely. She ran her hands across her silky hair and drove her hips up against her mouth.

"Mmmm... that feels so nice..." Penny arched her head back and caressed her breasts with the other hand. Bernadette held her legs wide apart, stretching her pussy open for her to enjoy. She was making the same effort as Penny before, she was changing between fingering Penny's pussy with two fingers and licking her dripping nectar. Bernadette dragged her extended tongue down almost from the butt, up across her wet pussy and rounding it across her clit. Penny's legs were pointing up towards the ceiling, and Bernadette was still pushing on them. Soon she had her bent in half, with her long legs pushed down towards her body.

"Ohh, fuck... Damn... Ohh... gawd..." Penny could see Bernadette's little hand fucking her deeper and deeper, her hand was sinking inside her stretched hole almost up to her wrist. Penny drank some wine and poured more across her tits, letting it run down towards Bernadette's tongue. She arched her head back again, when her first orgasm neared.

Bernadette felt her. Her pulsating quivering pussy around her hand encouraged her pace, making her move her hand faster and deeper.

"Oooohhhh Fuuckk! Don't stop! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Penny exploded onto Bernadette's hand and face. She dug her heels into the bed and arched her body upwards when the first orgasm hit her. "Ohh My gawd... That was wonderful... I really needed that." Penny glowed. Bernadette came up from between her legs for a deep, long kiss. She loved to share and smear Penny with her own love juice. This was incredibly sexy to her. They kept kissing and making out. Penny could not get enough of Bernadette's lips together with tasting her own squirt and wine in her lover's mouth.

They both laid on Penny's bed and just explored each other's naked bodies. Caressing their blonde hair, sharing kisses and feeling each other.

"You're so goddamn beautiful..." Penny looked into Bernadette's blue eyes again, exploring with her upper hand across her lovely chest, across her hips, bubbly ass and down between her legs.

"Ohh..." Bernadette gasped. She rolled onto her back and let Penny explore her. She made her way slowly down onto her big mounds. She kissed and rolled her tongue around her perky nipples.

"I just can't get enough of these tits..." Penny held each in her hand and deeply sucked on them. She smooched and flicked her long tongue around the center, across her hard nipples and pinky areolas.

"Mmm... Nobody can." Bernadette chuckled as she combed through Penny's silky wavy blonde hair. Penny kissed her way lower between Bernadette's legs and settled in position for another snack.

"Mmmfff..." Penny moaned into the young pussy. She licked around the bald mound. She kept kissing Bernadette's beautiful tight slit, wetting her again. This time she used her fingers only to open her slit apart. Only her tongue darted inside across the sensitive pink flesh, across the numb of her clit and down again towards the opening channel.

"Ooohhh... Mmmm..." Bernadette scooted up the bed and leaned against the bedside. The view both girls exchanged was so sexy. Girls locked their beautiful eyes. Penny loved to see the expression Bernadette made, when she ate her out. Seeing her beautiful face moaning on the other side of her large breasts was so very sexy. Bernadette repeated what Penny did before. She swung down more wine, with some of it dripping down her busty cleavage, right across her wet clit. Penny gladly licked all of it clean. Delicious.

Penny raised up and held Bernadette's left leg in her arms, against her body. She brought her slick dripping pussy on top of Bernadette's and slowly swayed her hips.

"Aahhh..." Both girls moaned when their wet slits rubbed against each other. Penny held Bernadette's leg and humped her faster. "Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Fuck me! Yesss..." Bernadette moaned in pleasure with Penny sliding her young pussy across hers.

Both girls loved the sensation, fucking each other. Penny held onto one of Bernadette's big juicy tits and rocked her body against her lover's sex.

"Aaahhh! Aaahhh!" Bernadette yelled the whole time, this felt so go. Getting fucked by her boyfriend's ex shouldn't feel this good.

"You... like it... huh?" Penny was slamming between Bernadette's legs with each word.

"I... haaahh! Love it! Fuck me, Aaahhh!" Bernadette arched her head back and leaned with her arms against the headboard.

"Fuck, that's it... mmmfff... Push against me." Penny instructed the petite blonde stretched across the bed. Bernadette leaned with her hands against the headboard and pushed her arched body down against Penny's juicy cunt fucking her.

They soon caught the rhythm in which they fucked further.

"Something's missing." Penny dropped down and reached under the bed, when she got bored of fucking.

"Oohhh..." Bernadette moaned when she felt around her abused sore clit. A short pause was much needed. She took another swing of wine, taking a few gulps to quench her thirst. Penny in the meantime pulled out her 15 inch double sided dildo and shoved one end into Bernadette's mouth to lube it up.

"Open." Penny took Bernadette's hand and pulled her upwards. She then grabbed and pulled back Bernadette's blonde hair, yanking them down. This way she could shove her pink dildo down into her lover's throat.

"That's it. All the way down... Mmmm, you're a good little cocksucker as well. All your future boyfriends will love this." Penny marveled how Bernadette's tight neck bulged each time she pushed that cock inside her mouth.

Bernadette gagged and struggled with that fat cock getting shoved into her throat. Penny was almost choking her with that pink dildo.

She took the other end in her mouth and sucked it good. Once the whole piece was covered in their spit, she shoved one end inside Bernadette's abused pussy and impaled herself on the other half.

"Ooohhh, yesss... Fuck... Isn't this better than Leonard's twig?" Penny pushed her body against her lover until their cores touched again. This time they were both filled with rubber cock.

"Fuck yeah, this is soooo good! Aahhh!" Bernadette thrashed around the bed with so much cock fucking her. She was stuffed full, her tight wet love channel couldn't take any more of the cock, the rest was slamming into Penny's body.

She rocked and fucked the petite blonde hard, while downing more wine from the bottle, which was quickly getting empty. Penny's fucking soon brough both of them to another orgasm.

"Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Oooohhhh Gaaawww! Fuuuuck!" Both girls moaned in the bedroom, their passionate voices filled the room with sex, working out their bodies. They were fucking each other better than most guys before.

Penny pulled out the slimy dildo covered in both girls sex juices. She flipped herself around and offered her dripping pussy to her lover again. Bernadette lapped Penny's pussy the same way she was receiving the pleasure herself.

Both horny girls lapped each other, eating and licking the fleshy pussy grinding up against their mouth. The taste of their cum was delicious.

Penny flipped around, now with her dildo in hand and jammed it into Bernie's soaked slit, while sucking and licking her big soft breasts. Bernadette loved the sensation of being fucked and sucked on by another woman.

Penny didn't hold back, she gripped the slippery dildo tight and slammed it all the way up Bernadette's tight pussy until it bumped against her cervix. She had to be at least nine inches deep, by how much it was remaining outside.

"Fuck, you took it all the way..." Penny was impressed. She rubbed across Bernadette's belly, trying to feel how far inside the blonde she came. She fucked her hole hard, observing how far Bernadette's belly bulged, when she slid the fat rod inside her. The sight could not be more erotic. Penny kept fucking her lover while watching her petite little body struggling to take the fat invader inside. She could feel it under her left hand, reaching up to her bellybutton. All while Bernadette screamed in pleasure of another incoming orgasm.

"Fuuuccckk!" Bernadette came hard again. Once. Twice. While nonstop getting fucked hard. Penny's strength was not diminishing, not even by a little.

"Your pussy got pretty loose, I see..." Penny threw the toy away and fingered her. She was quickly up in her wet loose pussy, fucking her with four fingers.

"Aaahhh! I'm... cumming!!! Fucckk. Aaahhh!" Bernadette was gasping for air and moaning, her body was soaked, squirting her pussy juice all around when Penny's hand easily slipped whole inside her gaping. cunt.

"Holy shit... Oh my gawd!" Bernie exclaimed when Penny penetrated her with her manhand, all the way up to her wrist. The alcohol she drank on an empty stomach at least somewhat eased the pain she felt.

Penny wiggled and fucked her with her fist, deeper and faster as much as she could.

" Ooooohhhhh mmyyyyy Ggaaawwwddd!!! Aaahhhh!!!" Bernie screamed and thrashed around the bed, when she came again, who knows which time. She was already imagining things, by how she could see the outline on her belly, when Penny clenched her hand into a fist. This made her hand into a battering ram, fucking that cunt like the biggest dick Bernie ever took. No guy could ever be this fat or big as Penny fist now up inside her cunt reached up to her belly.

Bernie was orgasming nonstop, it felt like being fucked by a Nebraska horse! Penny's strong arm didn't stop she just kept fucking and fucking her. Deep and fast, making her cum, one orgasm after another, fisting her up to her cervix. Half of her forearm was inside Bernie's cunt now, with her pussy stretched farther than any cock ever managed.

"Fuuuck! You're gonna... Fucking ruin me!" By the eighth orgasm, Bernadette was completely exhausted, drained and already fading out. The whole room smelled of sex, sweat and pussy. "I cant... I cant anymore..." was the last thing she could say. Her sight faded to black, her legs gave out. She arched up and squirted what little she held one last time on Penny's arm. She managed to shove it up inside Bernadette's pussy way past her wrist when the abused fisted blonde lost consciousness and crashed down on the bed motionless.

Penny finally pulled out her hand. It was completely soaked and dripping with Bernadette's pussy juice, cum, her own sweat and maybe even some pee in between. Penny shamelessly poured whatever wine was left to kinda wash it off and licked the palm clean. It was a particularly interesting taste of all the possible liquids together.

"Damn. See how it's done, Leonard? I stretched this little cunt more than you ever will." Penny marveled Bernadette's abused gaping hole. She could clearly see a few inches inside the abused flesh hole. It wasn't pinky anymore, but deep red. Sore, stretched, exhausted. "That will take care of your little dick." She thought and smiled to herself.

She fell down drunk and tired onto the soaked bed beside Bernadette and fell asleep.

********************************************************************************

Bernadette woke up an hour later. Her head and whole body ached after the hard abuse she was put through. Penny was already awake, she took Bernadette in her arms the moment she woke up.

Blondes laid in each other's arms, gently kissing each other.

"Hey..." Penny softly greeted Bernadette. She was looking and smelled fresh, straight out of the shower.

"Hey..." Bernadette opened her tired blue eyes, meeting with Penny's rested green.

"How are you feeling?" Penny ran her hand through Bernadette's sticky hair.

"Mmmm..." Bernadette closed her eyes and smiled. She was satisfied. Their eyes caught again.

"I'm sorry I called you a slut." Penny looked deep into Bernadette's eyes and caressed her damp disheveled hair. "You're a wonderful woman. I'm sure Leonard loves you very much." Penny's smile faded when she called out his name.

"Awww, you poor thing... The break up really hurt you, didn't it?" Bernadette caressed her hair in return.

"I just can't... I wanted to be strong, but..." Penny got overwhelmed with emotions again. She tried to deny it and get through it with anger, but she couldn't do it any more. "I'm so sorry I hurt you, you didn't deserve to go through all that!" Penny sobbed. All the emotions and care that Bernadette provided, a stranger she never met before, got to her so profoundly.

"It's ok, don't hold back. I'll always be here if you need me." Bernadette gently kissed around Penny's cheeks and mouth a few times to reassure her. She hugged her, letting Penny cry out all the held up emotions. This therapy was exactly what she had to go through and cry out the sorrow instead of trying to drink it away.

"Thank you so much. This little fling between us... It's just what I needed." Penny hugged her lover tightly.

"Anytime, Penny. Anytime. You really loved him, didn't you? I would never hurt you like this, if I knew..." Bernadette held her embraced and sighed.

"I know, thanks. I just need more time to get over him, that's all. And be careful with him. He acts all nice, but he's just like the rest." Penny wiped away her tears and calmed down.

"What do you think about his roommate?"

"Sheldon? Oh. Well, to be honest, we do have a little beneficial friendship thing going on." Penny smiled again, which Bernadette was very happy to see.

"Get outta here!" Bernie shrieked and smiled in surprise. She ran across Sheldon a few times at the University, but never really considered him as a relationship type of guy.

"I mean, he looks sooo cute when I get on his nerves, it's so funny. He helps me a lot and never ogles me like Leonard or his other friends do all the time. But that fat cock and long fingers of his... mmff..." Penny opened up about Sheldon like no one else before.

"Hold up, Sheldon's stacked?" Bernadette could not believe a lanky nerd would be this well endowed.

"Like a pornstar, honey."

"You lucky gal..." Bernadette replied soothingly. Much like guys do with girls, she tried to imagine what they packed in their pants.

"To be honest, we never actually had sex yet. I gave him a blowjob and in return he got down on me, that was..." Penny closed her eyes, remembering her sexy time with Sheldon.

"You do like him, more than just a friend, I can already tell. You know how guys like him are, let him know." Bernie was leading her on.

"Forget it!" Penny blushed. "We are very happy where we are. Having sex with him, oh. I don't wanna lose him like I lost Leonard... I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Give it some time. I really think you two would hit off. He doesn't look like a cheater to me."

"Every other guy was the same, including Leonard. Maybe Sheldon would be worth a try... but he's sooo robotic and emotionless when he's not in the lover mode, you know?"

"You deserve a good boyfriend, Penny. I mean, if you feel like you should be with one."

"After being with him... And now here with you... I want... I want both of you."

"Wow." Bernadette was surprised to hear that.

"I can't pick just him or you. I love you guys both... You think we could... work this out, somehow?" Penny looked at Bernadette with her pleading eyes. The shorter blonde raised up and sat, her hands hugging her bent legs.

"Tell you what. Let's give each other some time and space. You had a rough couple of days. Give ourselves time to think about it. Because me and Sheldon... He's fine, but franky I never considered him this way. I need time with Leonard, see how things will work out. And also with Sheldon, if we want to do this." She looked at Penny sincerely. "Look, I have to go. But I want you to know that you're by far the best lover I've ever had."

They shared more tender womanly kisses.

"Aauuff..." Bernadette got up from the bed and looked around for her clothes. She was still feeling sore and hungover after her ordeal with Penny. She put on her glasses first and then hunted for her clothes laying around the living room. She put on her panties, shaking her sexy booty to get them in place. Next, she slowly pulled up her black leggings, almost seducing Penny, who was enjoying the show, biting her lower lip.

"Sure you don't want to grab a quick shower before you leave?" Penny ran her hands across Bernadette's naked shoulders as she was putting her bra in place. Watching her lover getting dressed was making the naked blonde horny again, ready for another round.

"Penny, you and I both know it wouldn't be quick." Bernadette refused the offer in the nicest way possible.

"Aww... In that case, bye, girls." Penny kissed each boob goodbye, before Bernadette tucked her big breasts inside her bra. Together they zipped up her dress and Bernadette was soon ready to leave the 4B. The place she will definitely visit again, hopefully in the near future.

"How do I look?" Bernadette buttoned her sweater back in place and grabbed the box with Leonard's things. Some of which were probably broken.

"Mmm... Don't tease me." Penny flirted. "But you'll wanna take a shower when you get back."

"Sure will. I'll think of you." Bernie playfully answered. "Here, give me your number." She unlocked and handed her phone over to Penny.

"Sure. Call me when you're done with Leonard." Penny dialed her number from Bernadette's phone. She was sad to see her lover leave after this amazing experience they shared. "Well, bye. See you later." Penny leaned in and gave her a final deep kiss.

"Mwaaa... Bye." Cute little blonde waved one last time before she left back to her apartment. She planned to return back to Leonard later towards the evening when he gets home.

Penny spent her afternoon by changing the bedsheets and refreshing the whole apartment. She also exchanged a few sexy pics with Bernadette in the bath.