Big Bang Theory - Leonard's New Gf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later she waited for Bernadette to head back to her place, after she returned Leonard his stuff. Bernadette messaged her right before she left. Both girls exchanged pleasantries in the hallway like they just met. They loudly exchanged a few pleasant words to make sure they were heard. They said goodbye to each other, before Bernadette headed down the stairs.

"Hi!" Penny greeted their neighbors when she dropped by. She was still beaming with satisfaction, which could only mean one thing.

"You seem particularly happy. Took my advice?" Leonard greeted his ex from the kitchen, testing the waters after their message spat.

"You could say that." She playfully smiled at him. Leonard did offer her the right advice, but had no idea she fucked his girlfriend, though.

"See? I only wanted you to make you feel better." Leonard knew that sex always made Penny feel better.

"Ohh, you sure did... Sooo, that was Bernadette, right? She seems very nice."

"Oh, she's terrific." Sheldon was already very fond of her.

"Really?" Penny was very glad to hear that. It will surely make things easier in the future for them.

"Hey, she's my girlfriend now. Just... Don't. Both of you." Leonard warned Sheldon and Penny, who were now sitting on their spots.

"What? Aren't you glad I'm getting along with your new girlfriend? I can finally say I got over you. I mean us."

"Which I will assume, means you getting more serious with Sheldon? I can't even believe I'm saying this."

"A matter which is none of your business." Sheldon quickly replied.

"You can come by in the evening to arrange our new relationship agreement." Penny looked to her left.

"Why wait till then? I already made one."

Both of them stood up and hurried to Penny's apartment.

Leonard remained alone in Sheldon's place, staring at the wall behind the TV. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this..."

THE END