Big Bang Theory: Penny and Howard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny felt Howard's right hand on her left thigh and pushed it outward. She bent her left knee and laid on the bed that gave Howard more access to her mound and made her pussy juice trickle out of her cunt and to her butt.

Howard turned off the vibrating egg and rubbed it up and down her slit till the egg was coated with her cunt juices before he inserted it into her cunt hole.

Penny laid her bottom back on the bed and as she felt the egg slid up and down her puffed pussy lips. Anticipating the entry of the egg, she sucked in air between her clenched teeth and moaned as she felt her pussy lips spread as the egg entered her.

Howard focused his eyes on Penny's face as he turned the vibrator on. He watched Penny's head tilt back lifting her neck and chest off the bed while she bit her lip.

Penny felt her pussy's on fire as more of her juices trickle out of her. Her hands were all over the bed as if looking for something to grab on. She felt Howard's lips against her left inner thigh kissing it towards her mound.

Howard laid his body face down on the bed between Penny's legs as he kissed her thigh towards her mound.

Penny moaned once more as she felt Howard's lips engulfed her clit and at the same time the vibration of the egg inside her got stronger that made her moans much louder. She has used her own vibrator in her apartment but she never felt it this intense. "Oh Howard, what the heck are you doing?" she said in a soft voice as her left hand went behind his head, pushing it down to her mound as she grind her pussy against his mouth.

"You want me to stop?" Howard managed to ask between Penny's grinding and his sucking. He turned the vibration in full setting not waiting for her reply.

"Ooohhh fuck Howard!" Penny shouted as her right hand grabbed hold of the crotch of her panty from Howard's hand, pulling it aside as if attempting to rip it off.

Howard placed his left hand on her right thigh pressing it out as he continued to suck her swollen clit. He didn't stop till he felt her thighs and mound started to shake and heard her, "Oh my God I'm comming!"

Penny felt her orgasm in the brink of exploding as her body tensed. She pressed Howard's head against her mound as she released her first orgasm. "Ahhhh...Unngg Mmmm," she moaned.

Howard felt her juices flow out of her tight hole and his tongue lapped on her slit savoring the sweet scent and taste of her juices. He turned off the egg and straightened up on his heels after Penny's body relaxed with her arms and legs spread eagle on the bed.

Penny just splayed on the bed catching her breath, her eyes closed. "Oh my God, that was something," she said in between breaths. She opened her eyes, lifted her upper body off the bed and rested on her elbows and watched Howard pulled the wand and felt the egg slid out of her pussy.

Howard lifted the wand in front of him pointing straight up and looked at the egg shinning with Penny's cunt juices. "How did you like this baby?" he asked with out looking at her and smiling.

Penny smiled blushing, "Shut up Howard." She rolled off to the right side of the bed and stood up, "Ok sweetie, your turn." She walked to the foot end of the bed and tapped the bed by its edge, "Come on, sit."

Howard crawled to the edge and sat, closed the folds of his robe ashamed of showing Penny his erect cock.

"Really? Are we shy now?" Penny asked teasingly.

"You'll be disappointed." Howard said looking down.

"Look sweetie, when you are about to do it with a girl, don't let yourself down. Its such a turn off. Not all girls are into size, just go with it. So far you did great getting me off." Penny stood in front of Howard and placed her hands on his shoulders, "Got it?"

"What if she laughed or something?" Howard asked.

"Sweetie, don't over think just go with the flow. Confidence goes a long way." Penny hooked her thumbs on the garter of her panty and slipped it down her hips, down to her smooth legs and off her feet, tossed it beside Howard before kneeling down. She reached for the folds of his robe, "Lets see what we have here," she said as she spread the robe open revealing his 6 inch zucchini size cock.

Howard spread his knees apart and leaned back rested on his arms with hands on the bed. He watched Penny wrapped her right hand on its shaft by its hilt leaving an inch of its shaft and cockhead exposed.

Penny was a little disappointed but she actually prefer Howard's cock size to give blowjob to than those big cocks. She was about to engulf the purplish head when she heard Howard said, "Penny, I'm afraid I'll ejaculate faster than I wanted to. Just to warn you."

Howard didn't took his eyes off Penny's face not wanting to miss a thing. He watched Penny's lips open and engulfed its cockhead then felt her tongue circle around the rim of its crown a few times before she started moving her head up and down while sucking it. Her lips slid up and down an inch of his shaft just below its head in slow phase. He tried to concentrated his thoughts with something else other than the pleasure on his cock.

Penny took her hand off Howard's shaft and placed her hands on top of his thighs. She bobbed her head up and down on top of Howard's stiff cock taking in its head and an inch of his shaft. She did this for a few seconds before she slowly moved her head further down Howard's stiff cock.

Howard watched Penny's beautiful face suck his cockhead with no hands for a few seconds then saw his entire cock length slowly disappear inside Penny's mouth to its base.

Penny moved her head up and down for a few seconds, his entire cock sliding in and out of her mouth with ease. She was actually enjoying it for some reason, "This is just the right size for a blowjob," she thought.

Howard could not stand the sensation and the sight he was watching. He wanted to blow his load but he was contemplating if he want to cum in her mouth or feel his cock in her pussy. He was afraid that if he comes in her mouth, he might loose the chance to fuck her. "P...P...Penny?" he called.

Howard's cock popped out of Penny's mouth as she raised her head to look at him. "Yes sweetie?"

"I...I want to cum in your mouth but I want to...you know...fuck too." Howard told Penny.

"And what's the problem?" Penny questioned him and took hold of his cock with her right hand and slowly stroking it.

"It might get soft after I ejaculate and I don't want it to be over." Howard said, embarrassed.

"Oh Howard, what did I told you? Just go with it sweetie." Penny said while stroking the full length of his cock.

"B...But...I.." Howard was saying when Penny cut him off.

"Ok Howard, you may come in my mouth and you can fuck me afterwards. If it get soft, I'll make it hard again. Ok now?" Penny told Howard.

"I...I just don't..." Howard was saying.

"Ah, Ah, Ah. Less talking." Penny said and engulfed Howard's penis once more.

Howard felt the tightness of Penny's lips against the girth of his shaft and watch it slide up and down its length. The sight of Penny's cheeks caving-in as she suck his cock was the most erotic thing he ever saw and it made his cock twitch. He never felt his cock this hard before.

Penny felt Howard's cock twitch and got harder. "Oh my god, it feels so hard like an iron rod," she commented in her mind as she continued to give Howard a slow blowjob.

Howard managed to hold off his orgasm for almost a minute, "P...P...Penny, I'm coming! Oh shit!"

Penny grabbed Howard's shaft and started to jerk it furiously while she has her lips tightly around the girth just under the crown. She felt the first spurt of cum with such force that it hit the back of her throat. The second spurt almost has the same force, then the third a little less. The fourth and fifth was pretty much a drizzle. "Damn, that's a lot of cum," she said in her mind as she swallowed Howard's cum.

Howard moaned when he felt the pressure on his cockhead as Penny sucked the head hard and popped out of her mouth. Howard flopped down on his back, breathing hard and with a big smile staring at the ceiling.

Penny stood up and watched Howard's cock deflating slowly like a balloon till it tips over on its side. She looked at Howard breathing hard and smiling like he just gone to heaven look that made her smile. "Gonna freshen up, be right back."

Howard raised his head and watched Penny's naked body walk towards the door and staring at her perfect butt before he laid his head back down. "I could die now."

Penny opened the door and half turned, "Sweetie can you get me some water please? Thanks." Penny said before she walked off the hallway where she thought she saw the bathroom on her way in.

Howard scoot off the bed and grabbed his robe and was about to put it on, "What am I doing?" he said and tossed the robe over his shoulder but it just landed on his right shoulder. He shrugs it off and went out the door butt naked and to the kitchen.

Penny swished and gurgled mouthwash in her mouth while thinking what just happened. She's beginning to like Howard, like how he's so inexperienced in the sack. She spit out the mouthwash, "Don't over think Penny. Its Howard for God's sakes," she said in her mind looking at her reflection on the mirror. She leaned closer to the mirror, "But you're enjoying it aren't you girl? Admit it!" She straightened up, hands on her hips, "Yes I do," she answered and smiled.

Howard was back in the room sitting at the edge of the bed looking down at the box of sex toys and a plan started brewing in his head and his cock twitched to life. He took something from the box, "Oh yeah," he said as he marveled the object in his hands. "Penny might freak out but the heck with it, this could be my only chance," he said to himself.

Penny walked in the room and closed the door behind her, "Ok lets do this before your mom gets home."

Howard was startled and quickly stood up and faced her with his hand at his back like a child hiding something.

Penny slowly stepped towards the bed while eyeing Howard suspiciously, "Whatcha got there sweetie?" she asked smiling as she half sat on the bed facing Howard from the opposite side.

"N...Nothing," Howard said smiling back at her.

Penny noticed Howard's semi erect cock, "A huh, sure Howard," she replied with a doubtful tone. "Ok lay down and let me take care of that," she said pointing at Howard's semi erect penis.

Howard took the bottled water on top of the side table with his right hand and handed it over to Penny across the bed.

"Oh thank you," Penny said and turned to sit properly with her back towards Howard.

Howard dropped the object back in the box and placed the lid on top as soon as Penny turned her back. He practically jumped on top of the bed, laid down and glanced over at Penny and watched her drink. He immediately laid straight with his hands interlocked under his head on top of the pillow when Penny turned to put the bottle down on the side table.

Penny set the bottle down then turned swinging her legs on top of the bed. She laid on her left side facing Howard, her right hand went straight to his semi erect cock and ran her middle finger up and down the underside of his shaft, "You ready?" she asked teasing.

Howard moved his arms to his side and nodded his head. Just the thought of his scheme made his cock twitch and slowly coming to life.

Penny knelt by Howard's right hip and sat on her heels as she took hold of his cock by its hilt with her right hand and gave it a few jerk then lowered her head.

Howard raised his head enough to see Penny's tongue swirls around the crown of his cockhead that made his cock hard in an instant.

Penny took hold of Howard's cock by its base, "That didn't took long," she said before engulfing his crown and bobbing her head sliding his cock in and out her mouth. She felt Howard's hand tap her left hip and she glanced towards him with his cock still in her mouth. She felt his hand slid to her butt cheek.

Howard watched Penny lift her ass and to her knees and moved her lower body towards his head. Her left knee went up and over his head and landed beside the left side of his head, making all the move with his cock still in her mouth. He marveled the sight of Penny's shaved smooth pussy as she wiggled her butt to move into position above his face.

Penny planted her hands on both side of Howards hips supporting her upper body. With his head between her knees, she lowered her hips till she felt her mound on top of Howard's face.

Howard place his hands behind Penny's thighs and gently slid them up and down, feeling her smooth soft skin then slid them up to her ass cheeks and gently massaged them and pulled her down to his face.

Penny gasped releasing Howard's cock from her mouth as she felt his tongue touched and licked her slit. She lift her chin up, closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as she savors the tingling sensation between her legs. She grinded her mound on Howard's face before she lowering her face on his hard cock sticking up like a pole. In one motion she took him all the way down the hilt and held it there with her lips against his pubic hairs.

"Oh that feels goooood," Howard said while his hands were all over her, caressing Penny's legs, thighs, hips and ass.

Penny's lips were tightly sealed around the girth of Howard's shaft as it slid up and down its full length in slow phase as if its in slow motion.

Howard grabbed Penny's ass cheeks, one on each hand and gave them few squeezes before his hands slid down to her pussy lips and spreads them open with his finger tips. He admired the puffiness of her mound and her cunt lips were like firm petals glistening with her cunt juice. "I could die now...again," Howard said in his mind as he admired the beauty of Penny's perfect pussy right in front of him.

Penny was quite surprised that she's getting aroused just from giving Howard a blowjob, she was really enjoying it and his cock size feels really pleasing in her mouth, like an over size popsicle. She didn't struggle or gag and her jaw didn't even hurt or got tired "This is just nice, I love this," she said in her mind. She suddenly tensed when she felt Howard's finger entered her and his tongue on her clit.

Howard licked Penny's clit with the tip of his tongue teasing it while he probe her love hole with his right middle finger till its soaked with her pussy juice. He took his finger out and engulf her clit with his lips and sucked it till he heard her muffled moans.

Penny got so aroused from the pleasure she felt on her clit that made her moan without taking her mouth off Howard's cock. She returned the favor by engulfing his cockhead and swirled her tongue all over the purplish head and then sucked it hard.

Howard pretty much did the same on her clit, he furiously licked and sucked it till he felt her pussy juice trickle down to his lips. He then slid his tongue up to her slit and tongue fuck her love hole the best he could.

Penny wouldn't let Howard out do her so she bobbed her head letting her lips slid up and down the length of his pole and sucked hard each time her lips reached its bulbous head.

Penny and Howard did each other for a minute or so, sucking and licking each other. The sight of Penny on top of Howard in 69 position was a scene to watch. Her blond hair nicely done, tied into a pony tail that made her face clearly visible without obstruction and her pony tail seems to dance in rhythm of her head bobbing up and down, its so erotic to watch.

Howard could sense that he won't last long and he's afraid that he might blow the chance of having his penis in her pussy for even just a second. He thought over his plans for Penny but wanting to feel his cock in her pussy surpassed anything, "I just have to fuck this," he said in his mind as he stared at her bald tight pussy.

"Ahhhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh," Howard moaned as he felt her lips sealed tightly against his shaft just below the crown and the pressure on his cockhead as she sucked it. "P...Penny, would you lie down now please?"

Penny intentionally made it quite audible for Howard to hear the suction sound as his cockhead pop out of her mouth. She straightened up sitting on Howard's stomach, turned her shoulder to her right and looked at him, "Watcha gonna do?" she asked teasingly and bit her lower lip.

Howard watched as she completely turned her upper body followed by her legs one after the other, into her knees, then sat on her heels beside Howard's left hip with her hands on her lap. "Ok sweetie, what's next?"

Howard turned to his left side, his head propped on his left elbow and tapped the bed with his right hand grinning at Penny.

Penny rolled her eyes with a smile as she laid down beside Howard. Her hands reached for the pillow under her head and adjusted it to a comfortable position.

Howard placed his right hand on her right breast as she moved her arms, saw her closed her eyes and left her hand under the pillow. He gently caressed and squeezed her right breast while he admired her beautiful face.

Penny felt Howard kissed her right cheek and at the same time felt him pinched her nipple. Her legs unconsciously rubbing each other slowly as his kisses went down to her neck. She felt his warm breath and smelled the pleasing aroma of his cologne as he kissed and nibbled her neck. "He better not give me any hickey," she thought to herself.

Howard moved his body on top of Penny's while he continued to kiss her neck. He felt her legs spread apart as his right knee went between them. His hand moved to her left breast as he positioned himself between her legs.

Penny bent her knees and spread them outward. She felt tingling sensations all over her all at the same time from her neck to her mound, his lips on her neck, a hand on her breast, and his stiff cock sandwiched between her mound and his tummy. She let out a moan when Howard move his hips sliding his cock up and down against the top end of her slit.

Howard looked at her face as he heard her moan. He saw her mouth open as she gasped. He kissed her chin, to her lower lip nibbled it with his lips. He couldn't resist the urge to feel his cock in her much longer and moved his hips, feeling her mound against the underside of his shaft as it slid down till he felt his cockhead on her slit.

Penny's in the zone of ecstasy for some reason that she forgot all the reservations she's holding up against Howard until the moment she felt his cockhead parting her cunt lips that brought her senses back. "Wait, wait, wait," she said as her hands quickly went on his shoulders.

"W...W....What?" Howard asked with a concerned look on his face as he raised his shoulders supported by his arms and looked down at her.

"Condom?" Penny asked, her hands still on both his shoulders.

Either Howard didn't hear or understand the word as he stared into her green eyes with a questioning look.

"Do you have condoms?" Penny slowly asked Howard.

"O...O...O, sorry. No I don't," Howard said as he closed his eyes and slowly shook his head.

Penny saw the disappointed look on Howard's face, "Sweetie its ok. Just pull out, don't cum inside." She said as her hands slip down to his elbows. Her cunt is on fire and longing for it to get stuffed, she don't want this to stop now, "I think I'm safe anyway. Just have to chance it," she said to herself.

Howard took the chance and lied to Penny as he has a pack of rubber in his drawer, he just wanted to feel her pussy bareback. He smiled at Penny as he nod his head and slowly push his hips, feeling the folds of her pussy part against the soft purplish head.

Penny gasped as Howard's cock entered her and its head slipped inside her cunt opening with ease and stops at about an inch of his shaft. She spread her knees outward once more as Howard starts to thrust his cock in.

Howard watched Penny's face as his cock slowly slid inside her, enjoying the feeling of her cunt's opening tightly sealed around the girth of his shaft as it slide inside her tight pussy to its hilt.