Big Bang Theory: Penny and Howard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, just slow down. I have something to tell you," she told him.

Howard was glad that Penny stopped him in time from releasing his cum and slowed down his thrust as he looked at her, "What?"

Penny slid her hands up to his shoulders and at the same time her legs slid up behind his legs and clasped her feet by his buttocks. She pulled his upper body closer to her till their faces were just inches to each other and told him, "Sweetie, listen carefully. If you make me come before you do, you can come inside."

Howard paused and his eyes got big and as he stared at her green eyes, "You serious?"

Penny just nod her head with a teasing grin and said, "Would it be better if we come at the same time?"

Howard couldn't agree more and he started to thrust in and out of Penny's wet pussy as her feet slid down his legs and spread out giving him more room to thrust deeper which he did took advantage and grind his cock to the hilt against her pubic bone.

Penny moaned in reply, "Oooo ...yeah ...that's it ...just a little faster sweetie .... Yes just like that ...unnngh..."

Howard did all he knew how to prolong the urge to come and he's glad that Penny's coaching him what to do to reach her orgasm. He just hoped that she's not too far off or else he's going to loose it.

Penny's urges of wanting to be filled were too strong that it made her decide to let Howard come inside her pussy. She wanted the pleasure building up inside her to explode and the thoughts of hot jism filling her made it more easier for her and that made her cunt muscles spasm. "Faster uhh uhh faster..." she whispered.

Howard felt her cunt got tighter and squeezing his stiff cock. He picked up his phase a notch, in full stroke, its entire length sliding in and out of her soaking tight cunt.

Penny squeezed her cunt muscles even tighter, "Harder ...uhhh ...harder," she said as she planted her feet on the mattress, lifting her bottom to meet his thrust.

Howard complied and started to ram his cock, slamming his front against hers; wet sloppy noises filled the room with every contact of their pubic bones.

"Uhh... Uhh... Uhh..." Penny moaned with each drive of Howard's cock.

Howard loved every sound filling the room but the moans from Penny were the ones he's wanting to hear the most; but it also made him so aroused that he's afraid that he'll loose the opportunity offered by Penny if she doesn't cum very very very soon. As if hearing his thoughts, he hear Penny, "Oh... oh... Howard I'm comming! Howarrrd!" Penny said in the most erotic tone he ever heard.

Penny felt her orgasm approaching fast. Every sexual nerve sensors inside her sent urging pulses of release, "Oooohhh fuck me... FUCK! I'm commmming!"

Howard balls tightened up from hearing Penny and tried with all his might to hold off from exploding while he fucked her wet cunt in short fast thrusts. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Oh Penny! Here it comes!"

Penny spread her legs wider, "Uhh... yess...uhhh... Oh my God... Yess... Ahhhmmmm."

Howard felt her body tensed and jerked at the same moment when he felt her cum juices gush against his cock. He made a couple of thrust before he buried his cock to the hilt against Penny's cunt and released his hot sperm filled cum, "Oh Penny!"

Penny felt the hot cum filled her love hole as spurt after spurt of Howard's cum shot out like a water gun deep inside her that triggered another orgasm, "Fuck yes! Fill my pussy! Yess oh fuck fill me!"

Howard stared at her face as they both released their orgasm and their mixed cum squeezed out between her cunt lips and his shaft and trickled down her ass and on the pillow. He observed her face with her eyes closed and her lips open as she moaned in conjunction with her body jerking with her orgasm. He could feel his sperm filled cum shoot through the length of his shaft and spurt out the pee hole like a hose.

Penny's body finally relaxed as her orgasm subsided and opened her eyes and saw Howard staring at her with a big smile. She smiled at him, "That's awesome, thanks."

"No, no. I should thank you," he replied as he made a little grinding motion.

Penny was quite surprised as she felt Howard's cock still hard inside her. She saw him grin as he hook her legs behind the knees one after the other and planted his hand on the bed just under her armpits supporting his upper body.

Howard just stared at her green eyes as he started to fuck Penny once more. He started slow at first waiting for a reaction from her and when she didn't look away and kept staring back at him, he picked up the phase and gradually went faster and faster till she started to moan while she stared at him, "Uh... Uh... Uh..." with every thrust he made.

Although Penny felt exhaustedly worn and tired, she decided to let Howard have this one moment. Besides, she believed that it won't last long but if it does, she'd end it if she want to?

Howard couldn't believe how turned on he got when he shot his load; how it felt and how she looked and he wanted to give her another shot of his hot load. Just the thought of Penny allowing him to fuck her again made him more eager to cum inside the girl of his dreams one more time. Watching and hearing her moan from her luscious lips as she stared back at him fed his lust even more.

Penny could barely feel Howard's six incher going in and out of her worn out pussy. She wanted him to cum and get it over with. She could sense he's close and she knew with a little boost would make him come faster. She gave Howard the most erotic look and moans she knew how and let out a much louder moan each time his front made contact with hers. "Uh... fuck my pussy... Uh... fuck me... yes... Uh... Uh.."

"Oh fuck Penny... fuck... I'm coming!" Howard blurted out as his cock got harder and aching to explode.

Penny saw Howard's face turn red as he pound her pussy hard and fast. "Oh yes sweetie come inside me, fill my cunt!"

Howard thrusted last time, buried his cock deep to the hilt and held it there as he released his hot cum. It only took a couple spurt and his penis started to soften and shrink as he released Penny's legs and his body rested on top of hers.

Penny stretched her legs and let Howard rest a bit before she nudged him off her. "Ok sweetie I have to go."

Howard rolled off and sat up then looked down between Penny's legs marveling the mess they made, "Wow will you look at that?" he commented with a grin.

Penny struggled a bit as she scoot to sit up and spread her knees out as she looked down. She saw their mixed juices in white froth, white gooey strings and clear fluids all over her inner legs, bald mound, and pussy opening, "Oh gosh, I got to clean up." She swung her legs over and scooted off the bed. She looked around for her clothes and noticed the wet marks covering on top of the pillow that was under her, "Oops sorry about that," she grinned and laughed with a little hint of embarrassment.

Howard took the pillow, "I think I'll preserve this and treasure it," he commented as he held it like a delicate object.

"Come on, you serious?" Penny replied as she reached for her panties and noticed how soaked it was with her pussy juices. "Here! You can have this too as a trophy."

Howard catched the soaked panty and sniffed it while he watched Penny walked towards the door, admiring her nice bottom and smooth legs. He also noticed how she walked a little awkward.

Penny opened the door and turned, "Remember, this is just between us. No one will ever, ever know," she told Howard with a warning tone.

Howard straightened up and raised his right hand, his fingers split in the middle, a Vulcan sign from Star Trek, "Promise!"

"You know, play this right and you could be my boy sex toy," Penny said and winked before turning to head out.

Howard's mind was in over drive and called out, "Penny wait!"

Penny backed tracked and turned her head, "What?"

"Punch me," Howard said.

"Say what?" Penny asked with a confused look.

"Hit me right here..." pointing between his eyes, "...so it would look like I did something stupid, you got the idea."

Penny walked back towards the bed, "You sure about this?"

"Look, it will be a perfect cover up." Howard replied as he moved and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Its going to hurt, I'm warning you." Penny warned.

"It will be worth it," Howard said smiling.

"Aww sweetie, you sure?" Penny asked.

"I know how to play this, I got it. Trust me." Howard assured.

With out any warning, Penny's fist flew like a flash and landed between Howard's eyes and his body fell back bouncing on the bed.

"Oww! Sonna ma bitch!" Howard yelled as he covered his face with both hands.

Penny laughed and reached for Howard's right hand and pulled him up on his ass at the edge of the bed. "You'll be fine," she told him as she placed her hands on each side of his cheeks and kissed him on the lips.

Howard kissed her back nibbling her lips and tongue lashing for a few sec before she broke it off. He watched her walked away admiring how her hips sway sexily with that hint of awkwardness and took a deep breath and laid down on the bed and closed his eyes and a big smile till he felt the sting on his face. "Ow!" as his fingers touched the bridge of his nose.

"I'm such a slut!" Penny yelled in her mind as she walked towards the bathroom and finally felt the soreness between her legs.

----------------------------------

At the apartment the gang surrounded Monte (their robot) in pieces on the table.

"Well, so much for making up for the emotional wounds of childhood." Leonard commented.

"I did this. Monte was killed by my hubris and my pride. No matter what anybody says, this is my fault." Sheldon said.

"No one's arguing with you, dude." Raj said looking at Sheldon.

The door abruptly swung open and Howard walked in, "I got your text. How bad is... Oy!" he asked as he was surprised seeing their robot, what's left of it.

The gang looked at him and couldn't avoid but noticed Howard's bruised face. "Forget the robot. What happened to you?" Leonard asked in disbelief.

Penny gave Howard a secretive nudge, "He slipped and fell," she told the gang.

"Yes, I slipped and fell. In the bathroom. Bounced right off the tub." Howard said.

"Yes, now he knows what bathtubs are capable of doing when you don't treat them with respect," Penny said sarcastically.

"Yeah. They sucker punch you when your eyes are closed," Howard said like feeling guilty.

"So what do you think, Howard? It's not that bad, right?" Sheldon asked.

Howard looked at Sheldon, "Oh, no. A little electrical tape, some solder. Are you insane? I've seen space probes that crashed into the desert that were in better shape than this."

Sheldon sad said, "You're right. Monte's gone. We'll bury him in the morning. A simple ceremony. I'll speak. Leonard, you'll play your cello."

Penny interjected, "Sheldon, honey, aren't you getting a little carried away? I mean, it's just a toy robot."

Sheldon's eye got big and stared at Penny, "Just a toy robot?" and ran towards his room.

Leonard looked at Penny and begged her, "Penny."

Penny watched Sheldon ran off and heard Leonard, "I know, I got it. Sheldon, I'm sorry," she yelled as she went after him.

Then the gang looked at Howard with their "WTF" look.

Howard stared back at them, "Well, don't get the wrong idea. The way I see it, I'm halfway to pity sex," He told them and secretly grinned in the inside and started daydreaming what could possibly happen next with Penny.