Big Bang Theory: Penny and Howard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny grabbed a pillow and positioned it under her head as she laid down. She's excited and worried at the same time but she wanted to be fucked, "Fine," she answered and spread her legs as Howard crawled in position between her legs with the huge black cock sleeve extension tangling, threatening.

Howard wanted to see the huge black cock against Penny's face and were about to ask permission from Penny when he thought of what she said, "Just go with it." He knelt wide between her legs and reached for her right hand and pulled her to a sitting position while he held the black cock mid shaft pointing it at Penny's face.

Penny sensed what Howard's intention and thought it would be weird to suck a rubber cock but she decided to give Howard the satisfaction, she could also check out what she's getting. She took hold of the cock over Howard's hand and looked up at him.

"For my visual stimulus... you know..." Howard said and wiggled the black cock.

Penny looked at Howard with a weird look on her face, "Visual what?...." she asked then shook her head, "...Never mind."

"So I could actually see in my mind how you take it," Howard said grinning down at her.

"So you can jack off with that perverted mind of yours?" Penny said as she rolled her eyes and then focused her attention at the cock to examine.

"Well, yeah!" Howard said with a big smile and proud.

Penny held the cock with both hands, marveling the size and its weight. She moved her hands up and down the length of its shaft and felt the life like veins against the palms of her soft hands. She lifted it up to see how the mammoth of black cock was attached to Howard's; she traced her fingers from the underside of the shaft to his scrotum and saw the ring at the end of the rubber cock wrapped around the neck of his ball sack. She felt Howard's hand behind her head pushing her head closer to the black cock. She cuppef the ball sack on her left hand and held the cock straight up.

Howard watched Penny's tongue made contact with the underside of the black rubber cock and licked up to its head as she lowered it pointing at her. He saw her look up at him with her seductive eyes as she circled the bulbous head with the tip of her tongue before she opened her mouth and attempted to engulf the head. Her lips stretched around the big cockhead as it slid into her mouth and stopped just about the crown.

Penny opened her mouth as much as she can but she couldn't take the entire head in her mouth without forcing it. As if Howard read her mind, she felt his hands behind her head and the penis started pushing its way in her mouth until the huge cockhead slipped between her lips.

Howard held Penny's head and started to move his hips trying to slowly push more of the cock in her mouth. He felt her hands on his hips as another inch of the shaft slid in her mouth.

Penny gently pushed Howard's hip as she felt she couldn't take more of the cock. The thought of the cock size in her mouth made her cunt wet, she could practically feel her pussy secreting love juices.

Howard couldn't believe how hot Penny looked with a big black cock in her mouth. He paused for a sec as he got the indication from Penny that's all she could take. He held Penny's head and started to slowly fuck her mouth, "Just a few sec would be alright..." he said to himself, "...she's so fucking hot."

Penny stared at Howard as she felt the cock started to slide in and out of her mouth then closed her eyes and tried her best not to gag when suddenly Howard thrust went a little fast and hard. "Holy crap, he's getting bold," she said to herself.

Howard made a few quick thrust as he watched the penis slid in and out of Penny's mouth, her lips tightly around its girth before he pulled it out of her mouth.

Penny gasped as the black bulbous head slipped out between her lips. She was about to say something when she felt Howard's hands on her shoulders nudging her body down.

Howard positioned himself between Penny's legs and pushed her knees up, her feet flat on the bed then he grabbed one of the pillows and slid it under her butt. Then he pushed her knees forward and pushed it outward as far as it gets and saw her pussy opened up. He could see her pink walls wet and glistening with her pussy juice.

Penny reached between her legs and took hold of the rubber cock by its head and guided it to her cunt opening.

Howard eased up as he felt Penny pulling the black penis to her opening and watched her rub the thick head around her opening, pushing its firm petal pussy lips aside.

Penny raised her head to see the black cock against her mound, "Go slow," she told Howard. She then felt her cunt stretch accepting its head, she felt her pussy lips parting to accommodate the large cockhead. Then she felt the pressure when its hard crown reached the tightness of her opening, stretching it more than she used to. She let go of the cock and braced her hands on his arms. She moaned as the crown slipped through her tight hole, "Ahhmm! Unnng!"

She could feel her cunt wall stretch as his cock gained entry, her pussy opening gripping the shaft like a rubber band around its girth. She was holding her breath as she felt the cock go deeper and deeper inside her like there's no end till it hit her cervix. It caused her a little pain when Howard tried to force more of it putting pressure on her cervix.

Penny gasp and moaned, "Hold it! Shit!" she said as she moved her hands against Howard's stomach to stop him from going in further. She looked over her mound and saw her clit sticking out and maybe about 2 or more inches of the shaft were left out of her cunt. Then she rested her head on the pillow trying to catch her breath while feeling her cunt full of the rubber cock.

Howard couldn't feel how much of the cock is in her so he has to rely on visual clues and reactions from Penny. He looked at Penny and watched her heavy breathing subside with her eyes closed. "Fuck she so fucking hot," he told himself and he pushed a little harder and then made circular motions till her body twist and saw the pain/pleasure on her face. He didn't let Penny have the opportunity to say anything as he made a couple of short thrust, jabbing her cervix again.

Penny gasped and her hands went to his hips to stop him. "Wait...wait!"

Howard froze and looked down at Penny, "Does it hurt? I'm sorry," he asked though he already knew the answer and he's loving it.

Penny looked up at him, "Juuust a little," she said and then tapped his hips, "Ok sweetie, let me do this..." She nudged Howard off her, "...lay down."

As soon as Howard laid down, she stood up with her right hand holding the black cock and positioned her self on top of him. She planted her left foot beside his right hip and then her right right beside his left hip. She squated and held the black cock straight with her right hand and lowered her body.

Penny looked down as she lowered her mound, aiming her opening on the cockhead. She paused for a second as she felt the cockhead against her pussy lips. She held her breath as she used her weight on the black pole. She felt her pussy lips stretch once more and gasped as the crown passed her opening. She held the cock till its head popped inside her before she let go of it and placed her hand on his chest.

Howard watched the cock disappear, an inch at a time and saw the tightness of her pussy as it slide inside her and he could only just imagine how it would feel like. He heard her gasp and moan half way through and then she repositioned to her knees then started to raise her lower body exposing an inch or two of the shaft glistening with her cunt juice as it slid out of her.

Penny lowered her ass once more, much lower this time till it nudged her cervix. She couldn't explain how her love hole felt stretched and full but she could feel the excitement and pleasure growing like a wild fire in her loins. She could practically feel her cunt juices seeping out of her. She straightened up and ran both of her hands up her stomach and to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them as she let out an arousing moan. She tilted her head back and her chest out while she cupped her beautiful firm breast arched up with its pink nipples sticking out like an invitation.

Howard was admiring her beauty and her perfect body. He placed his hands about her slim hips and started to caress her soft, smooth skin. His hands slid up the side of her body till it reached her breast, pushing Penny's hands off as it took over. He cupped her breast gently in her hands and squeezed and caressed them and felt how firm it became.

Penny placed her hands on his arms as she felt his hands on her breast. She moaned and gasped as he gently caressed them especially when he started to pinch her nipples. She gasped once more as arousing sensations ran all over her and made her cunt tingle and contract, squeezing the rubber black cock in her pussy.

Although Penny had big penis before she never had it this big. The pressure and stuffed feelings on her cunt walls were unbelievably orgasmic that made it secrete more cunt juices and she could feel it coating the huge phallus imbedded in her tight cunt making it slick.

Howard watched Penny's beautiful face react to the onslaught of his hands on her breast and nipples and evidently from the huge black penis. He couldn't believe how Penny's breast got hard and firm to the touch as he cupped them. Her breast seemed to lift off his palms and its nipples jutting out and up. He looked down at Penny's mound and the sight of her puffed pussy lips with the black shaft is one he'll never forget. His cock got stiffer inside the cavity of the cock sleeve when he saw her cunt juices trickle down the black shaft.

Penny tried to relax her cunt muscles but the multiple pleasures she felt all over her seems to make her loose control. She felt every pleasure sensors in her cunt being lit up and she wanted more. She felt Howard's hands slid down to her waist, applying pressure on her hips to go down.

Howard watched her face and would glance at the cock as it slowly slid inside her. He saw her mouth opened up sucking air and then moaned as she paused with probably another inch left of the shaft. He could see more off her love juice seeping out of her tight cunt trickling down the shaft and to his balls.

Penny felt the black rubber cock filled her cunt and putting pressure on her cervix. She paused till her cunt adjusted to the size of the black rubber penis. She felt Howard's hands slowly slid up and down her sides, caressing her waist and hips as if comforting her and urging her to continue at the same time. She placed her hands on his wrist as she eased up and used her weight to go down.

Howard loved seeing Penny's facial reactions from her eyebrows curling, biting her lower lip, and mouth forming an O as her body lowered down on the phallus while he assisted her slightly pulling her down by the waist. He could feel her body shaking and heard her let out a gasp followed by an arousing moan of pleasure or pain.

Penny could sense the orgasmic feeling building up fast inside her that over took the bearable pain she felt against her cervix. She let out the most erotic moan that anyone would die for to hear as her mound bottomed with the entire length of the rubber cock inside her. She made a grinding motion and her body tensed and jerked as she reached her mini orgasm, coating the black cock with her cum.

Howard wrapped his arms around Penny's body as her body fell on top of him and rolled their bodies with him ending on top. He was quite surprised that he managed to do so. With his upper body propped on his elbows, he had his arm under her armpits with his hands clasped on her shoulders. Looking down directly at her face, he made circling motion with his hips grinding the rubber penis deep in her love hole.

Penny closed her eyes as she tilted her head back and moaned, "Oooohh... annngmm... ahhh.... mmmmm.." Her hands went to his hips as she spread her knees outward.

Howard didn't blink, afraid of missing the most erotic responses of the girl he worships. He wanted to see her moan, scream, orgasm and beg to be fucked and he continued to grind his loins against Penny's.

Penny felt the huge cock stirring her love pot, rubbing her cunt walls and reached hot spots inside her that never been pushed before. She felt unexplainable pleasure emanating deep inside her that pushed her orgasm into over drive, "Unnnggg... Ahhhh.... Ahhhh... Mmmm," she moaned as her bottom lifted off the bed.

Howard felt Penny's fingernails dug in against his ass cheeks as she pulled him down and grind her mound against his gyrating. He knew she reached another orgasm as he heard her erotic moans. He reached down with his left arm inside of Penny's right leg and hooked his elbows under the knee and pulled it up to her side, making more space for him.

Penny's cunt hasn't recovered from the orgasm she just had when the black cock went deeper as her right leg spread out, "Ahhhhnnng."

Howard made several gentle thrust, about two inches of the shaft went in and out of Penny's tight cunt while he watched her face. He saw her mouth formed into an O and gasped. He picked up the phase, his rhythm going faster and harder every few thrust that rewarded him of her erotic moans he wanted to hear.

Penny let out a moan every time their pubic bones met. She could feel another orgasm building up in spite of just releasing one just a few seconds ago. "Holy crap! Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh... Oohhh my G... Aahhnnggg!"

Howard peeked down between their bodies and watched the black cock slid in and out of Penny's twitching mound. He saw the streaks of white gooey fluid all over the black shaft as he continued to fuck her tight pussy. White froths forming at her cunt entrance and on his pubic hairs.

Penny couldn't believe she already had three orgasms in a matter of few minutes and she loved it. Although she's feeling a little weak; she could still feel the fire of pleasure burning inside her cunt as Howard continued to fuck her tight pussy. She wanted more, her cunt aching for another release. As if Howard read her mind, she felt Howard paused and felt him move and shoved a pillow under her butt. She lifted her bottom as much as she can with her right leg still resting on Howard's left arm.

As soon as Howard managed to place the pillow in position, he released Penny's right leg and supported his upper body on his elbows as he thrust his hips till his pubic hairs were against Penny's bald mound.

"Holy crap! Oh my Gawwwd! Ahhhh, Mmm..." Penny said as she felt the black cock went deeper triggering another electrifying pleasure/pain deep inside her. Her knees spread outward like wings giving Howard more room. Her hands grabbed the sides of the pillow under her head like she's going to rip it apart as her head tilted back. "Oh fuck me Howard, fuck me!"

Howard planted his hands on both sides of her chest under her armpits and intently watched her face as he began to thrust the black cock in and out of her in full force. He's jamming his front against Penny's so hard that he could practically feel his balls slapping against her ass.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh..." Penny moaned with every thrust that shook her body each time their front smashed against each other. She never felt so full and tight, rubbing and pressing her inner most depth that wasn't been reached before. Her cunt got accustomed to the size of Howard's toy that all the minute pain she felt before were all gone. All she could feel now deep inside her is pure pleasure sending waves after waves all over her body. "Howard... Howard! Oh my god! Oh my god! Howarrrd!"

Howard watched her beautiful face without blinking not missing how erotic and pleasurable she looked. He picked up the phase of his thrust as fast as he could manage as soon as he heard Penny called his name and her hands turned red as she gripped the pillow under her head.

Penny could feel her orgasm approaching fast, "Oh my gawwwd!" she screamed as her orgasm exploded. Her body tensed and shook with every release of her cum.

Howard looked down between their bodies as he pulled the black penis out of Penny's tight cunt. He saw streaks of white gooey cum clinging against the black shaft. He quickly sat on his heels and pulled the penis sleeve extension off his cock. His cock released so much pre cum that made the sleeve slick which made it easy to slip off. He eyed Penny's cunt opening as it slowly closes as it spasms.

Penny was breathing heavily from the orgasm she just had. It made her think that although the fucking she had was awesome and even came three times in a matter of few minutes, she felt like its missing something. Her thought were interrupted when she felt Howard's cock slip inside her wet cunt. It felt warm and more alive?

Howard's cock slid in easily and began to fuck Penny's soaked pussy. He felt her cunt a little loose but felt her cunt muscles gently gripping his shaft as if its milking it. He's so aroused and ready to release his cum but he wanted this to last a little longer if he can or at least make her cum one more time. He leaned down and kissed Penny by the neck as he laid his chest against her breasts.

Penny moaned as she felt Howard kissed and nibbled her neck just below her right ear and at the same time grinding his pelvis stirring her cunt walls with his stiff cock. She placed her legs behind Howard's legs, sliding them up and down, caressing his back legs. She placed her right hand on his ass cheeks and her left hand behind his neck. "Ahhh... mmmm..." she responded as she felt like he's making love to her.

Howard kissed, nibbled and licked Penny's neck, concentrating mainly on the spot below her ears while he thrust in and out of her of what he thought to be a perfect rhythm and every so often would grind his hilt against her swollen clit. The pillow under Penny's butt made his six incher go much deeper that rewarded him a soft but arousing moans from Penny.

Penny liked the warm feelings and pulsing of Howard's cock sliding in and out of her love hole especially when she clenched her cunt muscles, gripping his shaft. The sensations she felt from Howard's neck kissing and love making on her soaked pussy lit something deep inside her once more and she started to move her hips as if trying to meet his thrust and her right hand gently squeezing and pulling his ass with each thrust.

Howard loved how Penny coached his thrust with the gentle pull of her soft hands on his ass. He felt her breathing and moans got heavier and more frequent as he felt her squeezed his ass with her hand and his cock with her cunt muscles. He gradually picked up the phase as her hand dictated till he heard her, "Oh fuck... Howard... Oh... Oh..." Penny said in a soft tone almost a whisper.

Penny couldn't believe how much she loved the feeling of real cock especially how warmth it felt as it slid in and out of her wet cunt, feeding the fire deep within her loins that were about to erupt once more. The unexplainable urge of wanting to be filled with hot spunk suddenly came to her thoughts. Its been a while since she's been filled with hot cum and her thoughts were in limbo, reminiscing how wonderful it felt and she wanted it. She could feel her orgasm approaching its tip, "Yes that's it, almost there..." she said to herself when she suddenly felt Howard's thrust getting faster and deeper. "Oh no, no, no not yet..." she said in her mind.

Howard was trying with all his will power to hold his load from exploding but seeing Penny's reactions and moans were too much for him. He just started to pick up the phase of his thrust when he felt Penny's hands made a slight push on his hips as if telling him to either slow down or stop. He looked at her beautiful face and was about to ask her when he saw her stare and smiled at him like she's about to tell him a secret look.