Big Bang Theory: Penny and Raj

Story Info
Drunk sex to friends with benefits.
14.2k words
4.62
23.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

Fictional story and characters:

Raj finally settled their living arrangements with Leonard and after signing contract and participated on drills required by Sheldon, he fitted right in. He was glad Leonard came up with the idea to trade places while his sister Priya is in town. The constant fucking between his sister and Leonard, in his own bedroom, flooded his thoughts with images of his sister in various sex positions each time he heard them role-playing; Leonard with his Star Trek theme and Priya's references of Kamasutra sex positions. He hated to admit it but there were times when he watched porn that the girls in the scenes morphed into the image of his sister.

The living arrangements worked very well; Sheldon experienced the difference, as Raj said, between eating and dining especially with the touch of origami napkins. For Raj, he can do his nightly ritual of downloading and watching pornography in private. To top that, the images of the girls seemed to morph into Penny instead of Priya since he now constantly sees her in and out of the apartment.

Raj has been dreaming of having it with Penny since the very first time she was introduced to them with just a towel on. He couldn't forget and always in his thoughts how he had a bonner when she got really close and hugged him after she poured out her thoughts of Leonard and Sheldon when they invaded her apartment while she was sleeping. Her scent and her bosoms pressed against him lingered each time he sees her.

"Perhaps I'll have that chance..." Raj said, his thoughts wondered around Penny as he watched porn and wanked.

-------------------------

Penny joined Sheldon and Raj for a dining experience in their apartment and began chatting while they enjoyed each other talking and drinking wine.

"More wine?" Raj offered Penny.

"Oh, no, no, no. I've had way too much already," Penny said as she raised her glass and took a sip.

"Here's an interesting fact about alcohol," Sheldon said.

"Hit me," Penny interjected as she reached out with her glass at Raj.

Sheldon ignored Penny's gesture, "Man is not the only species that ferments fruit in order to become intoxicated. Can you guess what the other is? Hint, sometimes they pack the alcohol in their trunks," he continued.

"Monkeys," Penny answered.

"When does a monkey have a trunk?" Sheldon asked with his quirky attitude.

"When a suitcase just won't do," Penny answered as she laughed.

"Mmm, all right. It would appear as if alcohol is playing keep-away with your intelligence. Good night. Please note, it is now past ten p.m. Per our roommate agreement, kindly refrain from raucous laughter, clinking of glasses, and celebratory gunfire," Sheldon said as he sensed Penny's drunkenness.

Penny watched Sheldon walked to his bedroom. "Okay, explain something to me. You watch Leonard put up with that guy for years and years. What has to break inside your brain for you to think, Oh, Krishna, I've got to get me some of that?" she said to Raj.

"Well, it's a lot better than having to hear all that sex in my own apartment," Raj said with a disappointed tone.

"What? Oh, God, yeah. Yeah. Leonard's a noisy little dude in the sack," Penny commented as she remembered her sex with Leonard.

"Every night," Raj added surprisingly.

"Really? Even during allergy season, when he has to alternate between kissing and breathing?" Penny commented sarcastically.

"It's my sister. Can we not talk about this any more?" Raj said acting disgusted.

"Yeah. Sorry, sorry. Can I tell you a secret?" Penny apologized.

"Yeah," Raj said interestingly.

"I screwed up. Leonard's a great guy. Never should have broken up with him," Penny confessed sadly, regrettably.

"Well, uh, to paraphrase Shakespeare, It's better to have loved and lost than to stay home every night and download increasingly shameful pornography," Raj said for Penny to refocus her sadness to something else.

"Oh, you poor baby," Penny said apologetically but kept her thoughts of disgust to herself.

"What's wrong with me, Penny?" Raj asked feeling sorry to himself.

"Nothing, nothing. You know, if we weren't friends, and you hadn't brought up that creepy pornography story, I'd be on you like the speed of light squared on matter to make energy," Penny said trying to cheer Raj.

"Hey, you totally got that right! E equals M C squared," Raj said excitedly.

"I listen. I have no idea what it means, but I listen," Penny said proudly. "To friendship," she said and raised her glass.

"To friendship," Raj replied as they clink glasses.

"Would you booze hounds please stop that infernal clinking? And the answer was elephant!" Sheldon yelled from his bedroom.

Penny and Raj snickered at Sheldon's outburst. They continued the chit-chat as they consumed wine. As they both getting drunk and bolder, their topic started to drift to sex. Both were already under the influence of alcohol that they talked and exchanged thoughts that doesn't make sense, absurd or just plain nonsense and laughed at their words. But Penny's much, much drunker and Raj played along as he thought of a scheme to get in Penny's pants.

Penny suddenly felt some jealousy with the thoughts of Leonard and Priya together, "So you said every night?" She asked slurring.

"What?" Raj asked, his word much clearer than Penny's.

"Priya must be something," Penny added.

Raj nod his head slowly, agreeing, "Maybe you forgot that we invented sex right?" he said with pride.

"Oh yeah. Right... that book Kam... su... something right?" Penny dizzily said.

"My sister most likely showed Leonard some moooves," Raj said as he gestured a sex act with his hips then snickered.

Penny laughed at Raj's act, "Hmmm... you done it?" she asked giggling.

"Me? Shus... done it lot of times," Raj bragging.

"Reeaally? Lots of tiiimes? With whoo? Hmmm," Penny asked doubtfully with squinted eyes.

"Ah... Ah... with you... in my dreams when I jack-off to it," Raj stuttered and confessed with the words trailing to silence, embarrassed.

"Aw, pooorrr you..." Penny said.

"Yeah, every night..." Raj said, "...well, till those two took over my apartment."

"Now yurr here... in Lenard roomm..." Penny said, "...He knowws you wankiiing in his bed?" she added then giggled.

"They already desecrated my bed... its just fair... Besides, he said I can bring girls," Raj said.

"Soo, did ya?... had girls in his bed?" Penny asked interestedly.

"I wish..." Raj said disappointed, "...it would be nice to get even with him."

Penny stared at Raj with squinted eyes as she slowly nod her head, "Why donnn't wee... Letss doo it."

"Do what?" Raj asked confused.

"Get eeeven... in his bed... Yu an mee," Penny said with a goofy smile.

"Great goddess Rati... Thank you!" Raj said excitedly. "Yes let's show them how its done," Raj told Penny.

Raj started to put away the dishes and tidy up a bit, "Penny, go ahead," he said as he walked to the kitchen with the glasses and empty bottles, "I'll be right behind you."

Penny dizzily raised her head, "Okee dooon't take too looong," She said sleepily as she tried to walk straight to Leonard's bedroom.

Raj shook his head unbelievingly when he suddenly realized what he was doing as he watched Penny struggle walk to his temporary bedroom, "What am I doing?" he said as he looked at the glasses and bottle in his hands, "Screw this..." he said, "I got to fuck Penny and I'm cleaning up instead?"

Raj hurriedly placed the things in the sink without making any noise so not to wake up Sheldon not knowing that he put on his noise-cancelling headphones after he heard them clinking and giggling awhile ago.

Raj was overly excited that his cock were already hard by the time he walked in the bedroom. He saw Penny's clothes on the floor and she was sitting at the edge of the bed struggling to take her panties of her foot; she almost tipped over when she finally got it off and tossed it aside.

Penny felt her head heavy and a bit dizzy when she noticed Raj by the bedroom door. "Cam on... whacha waithing furr..." she said.

Raj closed the door behind him and started stripping off his clothes. "Penny, I think we should record this... you know... for proof... you know..." he said as he took his Flash boxers off.

"Yeah, whateverrr, surrrre... You have condoms?" Penny said sleepily.

Raj took out his smartphone and started recording. He took a packet out of his wallet and handed it to Penny.

Penny lazily took the packet and tried opening it but she was having a hard time doing it.

Raj took the packet back from Penny and tore it with his teeth and handed it back. He continued to focus on her as she took the rubber out of the packet and giggled as it slipped off her fingers. He picked it up and gave it to Penny once more. He moved closer with his stiff cock in front of Penny.

Penny tried to focus on Raj's cock as she placed the rubber on its cockhead when she became dizzy and fell backwards on the bed.

"Oh no..." Raj panicked. He was about to reach for her when her nakedness dawned on him. He marveled her curves. Her pink nipples. Her bald mound, its tight slit. He almost drooled with his mouth open, taking in the beauty that he's longing for such a long time.

Raj recorded Penny's nakedness from her pretty face down to her smooth legs, then back to her smooth mound and focused on her tight slit for a few sec before returning back to her face. "Hey Penny?" he called in a whispering manner as he touched her right inner thigh.

"Ahmm... Yes sweetie?" Penny answered sleepily drunk as her right knee moved outward.

Raj's eyes bulged from excitement as he saw Penny's pussy lips slightly parted. "A-Are you ok?," he said nervously as he felt his cock started twitching from its hardness.

"Uumm... y-yess... Yes," Penny said sleepily as she tried to open her eyes but she felt her eyelids heavy and her vision blurry.

Raj froze for a sec as he saw Penny faced him and tried to look at him with squinted eyes before her face turned to rest on the pillow. "Yesss... this is it... the goddess will finally be mine," He told himself ecstatically.

Raj focused the screen on Penny' parted pussy lips, then to her face, "Penny, I like to lick your vagina. Is that ok?" he asked as he swallowed his words.

"Yess sweetie... Mmm... its ok," Penny replied sleepily as she turned her face the other way.

Raj then placed the phone on the nightstand on the left side of the bed, propped it where he can see Penny on the bed in the screen. He then crawled between her legs, spread them apart slowly.

In spite of her drunkenness Penny let out a gasp as she felt Raj's tongue slid up between her slit then started to relish the familiar feeling that she was longing for ever since Leonard and her broke up.

"Ahhh... Ahhh..." Penny weakly moaned as Raj licked her clit.

Raj pushed Penny's legs further apart as she licked her. His cock got so hard from excitement that it started to leak pre-cum as he heard Penny's soft weak moans.

Penny's brows furrowed as she concentrated on the pleasure emanating from her clit. Her eyelids fluttered as she attempted to open them. Her head pulsed as she tried to think. She settled to relax as much as she can and just have him do her without passing out.

Raj gave Penny's pussy a good licking till he had enough of her pussy scent and taste of her juices. He then got off the bed and quickly got another packet of condom before climbing back on the bed between Penny's parted legs.

Raj took a glance at his phone and watched himself in the screen as he tore the packet and put the rubber on his fat and long cock. He then slowly pulled the pillow under Penny's head to her right while he gently nudged her right hip to the left till her body was in line with the phone.

Raj took the pillow from under Penny's head and slid it under her buttocks. He checked the phone screen to make sure he had Penny the way he wanted her to be viewed. He was satisfied to see Penny's face viewed from the top and with the help of the pillow, her lower body was also visible.

Raj raised Penny's right leg and guided his cock on her mound, rubbed its head up and down her slit as he slowly pushed till it dipped in her opening.

Penny's face tensed as she felt her opening being stretched then gasped as the head penetrated her.

Raj lifted Penny's left leg behind the knee as he did the same with her right leg and held them steady apart.

Penny's temples pulsed as she held her breath when she felt her cunt opening being stretched to its limit together with her cunt walls expanding over a cock that felt much bigger than she ever had before.

Penny's tightness was too much for Raj to bare that made him paused his entry to stop from ejaculating. "Oh goddess Rati..." he prayed to the Hindu goddess of love, carnal desire, lust, passion and sexual pleasure, "...I promise to have a grand ritual offering ceremony in your honor if you grant my wish and future sexual endeavors with the beautiful Penny... Oh and Bernadette too."

Penny was catching her breath when she felt her pussy being filled once more. Her head pulsing uncomfortably as she opened her mouth and held her breath once more as her cunt stretched accommodating the huge cock.

Raj was holding his breath as well as the tightness of Penny's opening gripped his shaft as it slid inside her. He held her legs steady till he felt an obstruction against his cockhead. He pushed a little more and saw Penny gasped.

"Ahhhnng..." Penny moaned as she felt like passing out.

Raj tried his best to control the urge to cum as he slowly thrust in and out of Penny's tight pussy. Hearing Penny's moans and the unsuspected tightness he wasn't ready for was too much for him. He felt his orgasm about to reach its boiling point that made his thrust uncontrollably fast, jamming his huge cock in Penny's tight pussy.

Penny felt her head's going to burst as she loudly moaned and gasped from Raj's huge cock violently pounding her hole.

Raj grunted and moaned as he's about to reach his climax, like a duet with Penny's moans, and with one last thrust he became lightheaded as he released his cum, spurt after spurt, "Ahh.... Ahh... Ahh..." he moaned as his rubber coated cock twitched inside Penny's pussy.

Penny gasped as Raj's semi-erect cock slipped out of her pussy. Her head pulsed uncomfortably as she catch her breath ignoring the slight pain in her pussy.

Raj pulled the rubber filled with cum off his cock and checked the nightstand drawer. He took out a packet of condom in one hand and a small box in the other and smiled as he looked at them while slowly nodding his head.

"Hey Penny?" Raj called out without taking his eyes off the condoms in hand. "Yess... swee... tyy?" he heard Penny's sleepy/weary voice.

-------------------------------

Penny woke up and freaked out as she saw Raj beside her naked under the bedsheets, "Oh, God. Oh, God! Oh. Okay, look. This never happened. Do you understand me?" she told Raj.

Raj nod his head unable to speak.

"Really? Still can't talk to me?" Penny said unbelieving. She took the sheets with her as she got off the bed.

Raj covered his front with a pillow as he watched Penny gather her clothes off the floor.

"I can't believe this is happening.... Arrrgh," Penny was saying as she put on her bra and panties under the covers of the bedsheet. "Look away," she told Raj as she turned around and dropped the bedsheet.

Raj looked the other way, "This never happened," he heard Penny repeated her words with a hint of anger.

Raj quickly ran after Penny as soon as he heard the door opened, grabbing the bedsheet off the floor and wrapped it around him as he head out the door.

Sheldon was surprised to see Leonard sleeping on the couch, "What are you doing here?" He said as he woke Leonard.

"What?" Leonard asked sleepily.

"I said, what are you doing here?" Sheldon repeated.

"I live here," Leonard said irritated.

"I have paperwork that says differently," Sheldon argued.

"Priya's going back to India," Leonard said disappointed.

Sheldon still insisted. "Irrelevant. Rajesh and I have a good thing going and you're not going to ruin it," he told Leonard when he heard knock on the door.

Sheldon opened the door and saw Howard, "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I've been up all night. I had a fight with Bernadette," Howard said.

"Why?" Sheldon asked unconcerned .

"She gave me a beautiful watch," Howard said.

Sheldon turned to Leonard, "Leonard, do you understand this?" He asked irritated.

"Yes," Leonard said with a regret tone.

"Talk to him," Sheldon told Leonard.

Penny stopped walking as she noticed the three in the living room, "Damn," she said disappointedly.

Leonard was in shock as he saw Penny disheveled with Raj wrapped in bedsheet behind her, "What's going on?" he asked with a scared/concerned tone.

"Oh. It's, it's not what it looks like," Penny said as she walked briskly passed Leonard and out the door.

"What does it look like?" Sheldon asked innocently.

--------------------------------

In spite of all the chaos Raj and Penny caused that day, everything seemed to fall back in place. Sheldon became a sacrificial hero at paintball, Penny had a commercial under her portfolio, Leonard in long distance relationship with Priya, Howard and Bernadette still engaged (Howard was convinced that nothing's between Bernadette and Raj) and Amy's still delighted that her bestie stayed in her apartment. And the night that started it all were all forgotten as if it didn't happened.

Raj was keeping it all inside, what happened that night was all he could think of, but he kept it to himself and didn't even mentioned anything about that day just to keep the gang intact. He can't believe either that Penny actually thought that nothing happened that night after their talk.

Its one of those nights that Raj felt lonely and horny. He decided to watch the video of that night which he does every night. "Bernadette said I'm a cutie and Penny said she'll be on me like the speed of light squared on matter to make energy..." he reminded himself and smiled, "...Yes, I'm a hottie," he said proudly.

Penny felt lonely as well and was sadden as she thought of Leonard still with Priya. She wondered if Leonard would still love her in spite of that incident with Raj. "I really screwed up..." she said as she laid her head on her small dining table. She thought of what Amy said to her, "...how trampy you get when you've had a few..." she remembered. "That's not even true, I'm a tramp even when I'm sober," she admitted.

Penny thought of the days before she moved in the apartment. She can get by the day just parading her looks and more when she wanted to be trampy. She used to go out with hunks and slept with them without second thoughts and no regards what people say. Now she's hanging out with nerds and even fell in love with one.

"Why am so concerned with these nerds?... Agh!" Penny asked herself, frustrated, "Its much easier when I just fuck anyone and not answer to nobody... and even get what I want."

Penny thought of Leonard, how he's always there for her. "He'll do anything for me, it doesn't matter what it is. He would buy me stuff and dinner was always free. He loaned me money but he never asked me to pay him back, even my rent..." she said reminding herself, then paused when the thought of rent came to mind.

"Crap!" Penny blurted as she thought of the rent that will be due soon and she has no Leonard to bail her out this time. She doesn't want to face her old pervert landlord for the rent, "Its been a while and I intend to keep it that way," she said, convincing herself.

Penny's thoughts lingered for a bit till Raj popped in her mind. She knew he has money, supported by his rich parents. "Its better than those old perverts..." she said, "...Have no choice but introduce Raj to friends with benefits," she finally decided.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers