Big Bang Theory: Penny and Raj

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj tried to control and prolong his urge to cum as Penny bounced up and down his stiff cock. "Let me know when you're cumming... don't hold it back," he heard Penny.

"Oh fuck... Ahh..." Penny softly moaned as she continued to bounce and grind on Raj's cock.

It didn't took long when Raj felt his climax about to burst as he heard her moan, "P-Penny... I'm cumming!" Raj said.

Penny quickly got into her knees then jerked Raj's cock as she engulfed its swollen head.

"Ahh... Ahh... Oh Penny... Oh," Raj moaned as he watched Penny jerked his shaft and his cockhead ina nd out of her mouth as she bobbed her head.

Penny tightened her lips around Raj's bulbous head as she furiously jerked its shaft. She tried her best to contain Raj's cum as it spurts in her mouth. She managed to swallow most of it while the rest trickled down its shaft and on her hand.

Raj smiled at Penny as she lifted her head and slowly slid her hand up and down his shaft. "That was awesome..." he told Penny.

"That's great sweetie... Now stick this in my pussy and see if you can last longer," Penny said as she stood up. She's quite amazed that his cock's still hard.

Raj stood up and kissed Penny on the lips for a few sec before he laid her in the middle of the spread on her side and positioned himself behind her.

Penny lifted her right knee as she felt Raj guided his cock on her slit from behind. "Ahh..." she gasped as Raj's fat cock penetrated her once more.

Raj spooned fucked Penny at a slow pace and gradually picking up. He took hold of her right leg as he fucked her making her moan. It didn't take long and his urge to cum overtook him once more, "Oh fuck..." he blurted out as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"You're gonna cum again?" Penny asked as she tried to feel her own orgasm.

"Yes..." Raj said. He quickly pulled out and moved between Penny's legs, straddling her left leg and raised her right leg on his chest as he pushed his cock in her pussy and fucked her in a scissor position.

Penny moaned once more and tried to catch her orgasm and hoped that Raj would last a little longer. She heard him grunt and saw his face in deep concentration. She was about to say something when he dropped her leg and moved into a missionary position.

"Sorry Penny... It didn't work..." Raj said as he settled into position with his cock still buried in Penny's tight cunt.

Penny saw the sincere and disappointed look in his eyes, "Its OK sweetie, we'll figure it out. Let's get you off one more time and let's call it for the night," she said as she tapped her arms.

Raj rested his body on top of Penny and hooked her knees with his arms and started to fuck her in a slow pace as he stared down at her. He kissed her on the lips as he felt his orgasm building up.

Penny gasped when Raj bottomed in her. She gasped and moaned in his mouth with every other thrust of Raj's cock as they French kissed. She got into rhythm and loving the pace of Raj's cock sliding on and out of her pussy in different length particularly when it shoved all the way in and he grinded against her mound. Next thing she felt was her orgasm building up.

Penny did her best to kiss back while she moaned and as if reading her mind, Raj's pace became faster and she moaned with each thrust. She felt her cunt juices trickle down her ass, "Hmmp... I'm... Ahmmp... cumming... Uhhmp..." she said in his mouth, gasping, moaning between words.

Raj continued to kiss Penny, nibbled her lips, spar and sucked tongues, exchanged breathes as he humped her. He felt her cunt opening tightened around its shaft as she heard her gasped and moaned in his mouth.

White creamy streaks cling on Raj's brown shaft and froth forming around Penny's opening, "Ahhhng!... Ahhh... Umm... Umm," Penny moaned, breaking their kiss as she released her orgasm. Raj lips slipped down Penny's neck and kissed and ground his tongue against her skin below her ear.

"Wow..." Penny exclaimed in her mind, "...your turn," she told Raj as she catches her breath.

Raj got off Penny then piled three pillows on top of each other and had Penny kneel in front of it and coached her to lean over.

Penny got the idea and placed her tummy on top of the pillows and propped her upper body on her firearms. She looked behind her as Raj squatted, aiming his fat cock on her slit.

Raj with his feet apart and Penny's legs in-between, pushed his cock in Penny's cum covered opening. He braced himself on Penny's hips as he pushed deep, his entire shaft, all the way in Penny's tight cunt.

"Oh my Gawd!... OHH... AHHH... MY GOD... AHNNG..." Penny moaned loudly as Raj's huge cock slid in and out of her, pressing hard and heavy against her g-spot. She felt her subsiding orgasm lit a new in an instant. "Ahhnnng..." she gasped as she cum a few sec later.

Raj didn't took long either, "Oh... Oh... Umm..." he grunted as he furiously fucked Penny. He pulled out as soon as he felt his cum rushed through its length, cumming all over Penny's lower back and bottom.

Although Penny felt weak and worn, she laid on her back and spread her legs, "Fuck me... again..." she told Raj, "...quick," she finished. "Wow... he's still hard," she commented in her mind.

Raj positioned himself between Penny's spread legs and shoved his cock to hilt in her pussy, propped his upper body on his arms and started to fuck her once more.

Penny still not used to Raj's big fat cock stretching her tight pussy made her moan with every thrust, his hilt colliding against her mound. She looked down between their bodies and watched Raj's cum soaked shaft slid in and out of her pussy. It didn't took long when Raj started to grunt and pulled out of her, squirting his cum all over her belly as he furiously jacked its shaft.

Penny laid her head back down and stared at the ceiling, "Well, you surely can cum," she said. She thought she figured out what would make Raj last but she believed that there's more into it. She felt challenged and wanted to test it more and figure it out.

Penny sat up and saw Raj's cock, "How the hell that you're still hard?"

"Oh... I took that blue pill thingy," Raj said nonchalantly.

Penny shook her head unbelievingly. "Well, I think I know how you can last longer but I want to find out something first," she said as she tried to stand up.

"Oh... More sex?" Raj asked smiling as he assisted Penny to stand up.

Penny rolled her eyes, "Yeah more sex..." she said as she stared at Raj's hard cock. "Jeez, I love that cock..." she said in her mind.

"Okey..." Raj said smiling and nodding.

"We need to chat and I want to freshen up," Penny said as she walked towards the bedroom picking up the towel off the couch on the way.

Raj rubbed his hands together excitedly as he mentally thanked the Hindu goddess Rati. He refilled their wine glasses and waited for Penny on the couch.

As Penny freshened up in the shower stall, she pondered about Raj's issue, "He said it only happens with me... hmm...," she told herself, "...but then how many women did he fucked?" she wondered.

Penny saw Raj on the couch butt naked with his cock sticking up and sipping his wine, "Got to thank what ever those blue pill thingy... gosh..." she whispered sarcastically.

Raj saw Penny wrapped in a towel once more and smiled at her offering her the glass of wine as she approached.

"Sweetie... could you cover up for a moment so we can chat a bit?" Penny said as she sat on the couch and took the glass.

"Oh... s-sorry," Raj apologized embarrassed as he slowly took his robe and placed it on top of his penis.

Penny took a big sip of the wine, "Ok tell me honestly everything what's in that mind of yours about me especially when... we were... you know..."

"Screwing, fucking, coitus, making love..." Raj interjected.

"Ok... Ok... those things..." Penny said cutting off Raj.

Raj started to confessed to Penny his thoughts and feelings about her. Penny was taken and turned on as she listened to Raj especially when he complemented her physique and described how tight her cunt felt.

"What goes through your mind when you were... you know..." Penny was asking and saw Raj about to say something, "...sex..." she quickly said, "...with me," she finished.

Raj slouched and tilted his head, "Hmm..."

"Tell me everything... I won't get mad... promise," Penny said.

Raj started to tell Penny he thought of their sex was like a taboo; forbidden because of his parents want an Indian girl for him, the interracial thoughts, the secrecy of them fucking behind everyone's back. "I think the thing that gets me off was the thoughts of wanting to cum and fill your tight vagina with my potent Indian sperm... unprotected of course... imagining how it would feel like."

Penny was getting aroused as she listened to Raj. She finished her wine, "Ok... you still hard down there?" she asked teasingly.

Raj smiled and nodded his answer.

"Let's try something..." Penny said as she slipped off the towel covering her body, '...do what I say, ok?"

"Okey," Raj said excitedly as he stared at Penny's awesome body.

Penny wanted a release after getting aroused from Raj's revelations. "First get down on me..." she said as she spread her legs.

Raj was between Penny's legs in an instant and started licking and devouring her tight slit.

"Ahh... Umm..." Penny moaned as she felt Raj's tongue against her moist slit. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasures emanating from her pussy. She had Raj eat her pussy till she was close to orgasm, "OK sweetie that's good."

Penny sat up straight, "Now fuck me in any position you want but pull out when your close to cumming... don't cum."

Raj nodded his head then made Penny turn around on her knees on the couch. "How you want it fast, slow..."

"Just do how you want... just don't cum," Penny said as she bend over.

Raj took Penny by the hips then tugged her till her feet were on the floor then had her plant her left foot on the couch.

Penny gasped and moaned as she felt her cunt stretched by Raj's fat cock, "Fuck yeah... oh yes... uhh..." she moaned in a whisper.

Raj started to fuck Penny's tight pussy, varying his angle, speed and pace. He tried his best to prolong his orgasm but the thoughts, tightness and her moans took over once more. It didn't took long and he started grunting and moaning, joining Penny in the process.

Penny moaned louder as Raj cock penetrated her in different angles and lengths. She was getting into the rhythm and her orgasm was reaching its height when she felt Raj pulled out of her, "Uhnng..."she gasped as the fullness of her pussy dissipated.

Penny moved on the center of the spread on the floor and laid down, "Come fuck me with that big cock of yours," she said as she spread her legs inviting Raj.

Raj didn't hesitate and went on top of Penny between her legs as she took hold of his cock and guided it on her mound.

Penny released Raj's cock as its bulbous head slid in her tight hole, "Yeah fuck me..." she said as Raj's length filled her. She spread her knees out and placed her hands on Raj's shoulders as he started to fuck her.

Penny's moans filled the room as Raj fucked her tight pussy long and hard. Raj tried once again to prolong the eminent as long as he could. Penny took Raj by the face and lowered it to hers as she heard him moan and grunt.

"Don't stop... kiss me, but don't stop..." Penny said in Raj's mouth as they kissed.

Raj kissed Penny's luscious lips and continued fucking her in a slower pace. He kissed her as he let her gasped and moaned, breathing and exhaling in his mouth.

Penny kissed Raj back between moans as she savor the pleasure of fullness of her tight cavity brought by Raj's huge cock. She started to meet his thrust and grind with him as she felt her arousal peaked to its orgasm.

Raj kissed Penny fully, engulfing her lips as he lifted her left leg to his arm and fucked her fast and hard.

"Ohhh fuck me... I'm cumming..." Penny said in his mouth muffins her words.

Raj sticked his tongue in Penny's mouth as he picked up the pace till he felt and heard her muffled moans.

Penny tried to suck Raj's tongue as her body tensed and released her orgasm. Her cunt muscles twitched with each release of her cum.

Raj's thrust slowed down and to a grinding motion as he broke their kiss and released her leg.

Penny was catching her breath as she thought of how Raj performed that confirmed her thoughts of making Raj last longer. She wanted to test another thing she thought might make him last longer naturally.

"That was great sweetie... its your turn cum... fuck me don't hold back... this time cum inside my pussy," Penny told Raj as she looked him in the eyes.

Raj grinned and started to fuck Penny once more. He tried to kiss her but she stopped him with her hand on his lips, "Just fuck me... Don't hold back," Penny whispered to him.

In spite of Penny just had her orgasm, she got extremely aroused once more from the thoughts of hot cum filling her. She craved the feeling of warm cum deep inside her as she reminisced her cream pie experiences both consensual and accidental.

Raj fucked Penny in a pleasant pace, varying his depth and angles of entry in her tight pussy. He saw his cock glistening with her mixed juices and white froth forming around her opening. It didn't took him long for his orgasm to peak as he thought of cumming and filling Penny with his potent sperm filled cum.

Penny moaned with each thrust of Raj cock as it picked up his pace especially when Raj started to moan. "Oh fuck this is it... Oh fuck... fuck," she said in a whisper.

"Ohhh... Penny I'm cumming... Uhh... Uhh... here it comes!" Raj said as he fucked Penny furiously.

"Oh my God... Ohhhh... fuck me... Ohhh... fuuuck..." Penny said as she released her own orgasm when she felt Raj's hot cum filled sperm squirted inside her, "Fuuuuck!... Unnngh..." she moaned as her cunt muscles clenched on Raj's fat shaft.

Raj grounded his pelvis against Penny's, his cock's entire length buried deep inside her, "Uhhh... Uhhh... Uhhmm..." he grunted squirt after squirt of his cum.

"That was awesome..." Raj said as he looked at Penny, "...You're so beautiful... Thank you Penny," he said softly, almost a whisper.

Penny knew what his tone really meant , "Your welcome sweetie..." she replied and tapped Raj's cheeks, "...You think you can go for another round?" she asked teasingly to break Raj's trance. Although she's felt a little tired, she wanted to finish her test.

"Oh yes..." Raj said as he nod.

Penny smiled, "Then fuck me..." she said seductively.

Raj started to fuck Penny once more and with Penny's love hole filled with their mixed cum, Raj's cock slid in and out effortlessly. Penny was surprised as Raj's pace and rhythm changed quite pleasantly, like he's making love to her.

Raj tried to kiss Penny but she shook her head, "Just fuck me..." she said to him.

After a few minutes, Penny started to moan once more, "Oh yes that's it... a little faster..." Penny told Raj as she tried to meet his thrust.

Raj smiled at Penny as he picked up the pace and focused on his goal to make Penny cum.

"OH... OH... FUCK ME... FASTER... OH... MY GOD... OH... OHHH.." Penny moaned as her climax approaches.

Squishy and slapping noises filled as Raj fucked Penny fast and hard. "Oh FUCK... cum with me..." Penny said as she moaned.

"I'm cummming... UHNNNNG," Penny moaned as she released her cum.

"Penny... Ahhh... Here it comes... Ahhh..." Raj moaned with Penny as he squirted his cum deep inside Penny's cum filled pussy.

Raj pulled out of Penny as their orgasm subsided and sat on his heels. He saw the wet creamy mess on Penny's mound and saw the same mess on his pubic hairs and balls.

Penny smiled at the ceiling as she thought of the outcome of her test. She saw Raj reached for the towel as she propped up on her elbows and saw the mess on their private areas, "You surely can cum..." she commented giggly, "...That Viagra thing does work," she said in her mind as she tried to ignore Raj's hard cock.

"I think its in our genes," Raj said as if its nothing then reached out with the towel in hand between Penny's legs.

Penny spread her knees as Raj gently wiped their mixed cum off her mound. "Its getting late and I'm pretty worn out... I got to go," she said as she watched Raj cleaned her up.

"Why not sleep over... It not safe to drive when you had a drink," Raj said as he finished with Penny's mound then wiped himself off.

"I'll manage... I'm pretty sober... I only had a couple right?" Penny asked doubting herself.

"You had a few..." Raj said with a believe me look on his face.

"I'm not sure sleeping over with that thing still looking like that is a good idea," Penny said as she sat up straight.

"You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep right here... and I'll prepare a special breakfast just for you," Raj countered with a bribe.

Penny thought about it as she eyed Raj, "What the heck... why not? Ok..."

Raj was ecstatic, "Awesome... I'll fix the bed for you..." he told Penny as she stood up and head for the bedroom.

"Oh sweetie, don't forget about the video thing," Penny yelled out to Raj.

Raj came out from the bedroom with his laptop and a silk robe in hand and handed it to Penny.

Penny set the laptop beside her and spread the robe up with both hands, "Its my sister's... thought you might want sleep in it," she heard Raj.

"What else did she left behind?" Penny asked curiously.

"Not sure. There's still some in the laundry basket," Raj said.

"Well, thank you... I'll take a shower before I slip it on, "Penny said as she set it aside then took the laptop and opened it.

"It's the folder named Penny," Raj said.

"OK got it," Penny said.

"Just checking... Do you know how to delete it?" Raj asked cautiously not to offend Penny.

"Yeah I got it... Leonard showed me how... There done," Penny said and handed the laptop back to Raj. "Ok your phone?" Penny asked with her hand reaching out with its palm up.

Raj went to grab his phone from the side table and brought the video file in the screen before handing it to Penny.

"Good boy..." Penny said as she looked at the phone, "That's all right?... No other copies that you're hiding?" Penny asked as she handed phone back at Raj.

"Nope..." Raj said as he helped Penny stand up.

Penny gathered her clothes and the packet of pills, "I'm taking a shower and then sleep... Goodnight sweetie," she said then kissed Raj on the cheek before walking off towards the bedroom. "Hey Penny?" she heard Raj and turned before entering the bedroom.

"Just join me out here when you want another taste of this," Raj said playfully as he exposed his huge fat cock.

Penny made a face, "Don't loose sleep over it," Penny said and winked at Raj before she went in the bedroom.