Big Bang Theory: Penny and Raj

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny called Raj, "Hey Raj," she greeted him enthusiastically as he answered.

"Hi Penny," Raj answered excitedly.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Ahmm... You don't want to know."

"You watching porn again?" Penny asked gleefully, joking.

"Ahmmm..." Raj speechless, embarrassed.

"Oh my God... You are watching..." Penny said acting grossed.

"To me its beautiful... watching us together in coitus," Raj said excitedly and proud.

"Wait... What?!... You are watching who?!" Penny asked with a freaky tone.

"Us... well its practically just me doing it," Raj said like its nothing to be freaked out for.

"What the hell are you saying?!... You said nothing happened!" Penny almost yelling.

"I didn't say that... I said "You didn't but I did," Raj tried to explain.

"Why the heck did you took the video?" Penny demanded.

"I asked and you said sure," Raj said.

"Oh God... Raj I was drunk... Oh God," Penny said disappointed at herself.

"Sorry Penny," Raj apologized.

Penny tried to calm herself, "OK we need to talk... I'm coming over," Penny said and hanged up.

Penny wasn't comfortable that there's a video of her especially in the hands of Raj. She was surprised that he haven't showed it to anyone yet, "... or did he?... Shit! Need to convince Raj to delete it for good."

Raj was a bit scared of Penny coming over but mostly excited, "Crap! Penny's coming," He said as he closed the laptop beside him on the bed. He rubbed his hands in excitement from just the thought of Penny in his place, just the two of them. "Got to freshen up," he said as he got out of bed.

-----------------------------

Raj wanted to impress Penny so he decided to just wear boxers under his 22 Momme Lapel Collar Long Silk Robe. He checked himself in the full length mirror, "You are one cutie dude," he told himself in the mirror. He then remembered the blue pill he bought out of curiosity to try if it does what it claimed to do, "This thing worked wonders."

Raj was checking the bottle of red wine as she took a sip off his glass when he heard a knock on the door. He straightened his robe and took a deep breath and exhaled as he opened the door.

Penny's eyes rolled when she saw what Raj was wearing, "Oh God, what the heck!... You think this is a booty call?"

Raj was speechless not because of lack of alcohol but the sight of Penny wearing a floral printed short sleeve v-line button up blouse with a mid thigh pleated skirt paired with white sneakers.

Penny noticed Raj gawking over her, "Yeo, Koothrappali," she called as she snapped her fingers at him.

"Oh... S-sorry...come in," Raj apologized.

"So, what's the get-up you trying to pull here?" Penny asked as she turned to face Raj after stepping in the apartment.

Raj dumbfounded, don't know what to answer.

Penny saw the embarrassment on Raj's face. She dropped her shoulders and tilted her head back, "Come let's talk," she said as she turned and walked to the couch. "Come sit," she said as she sat and tapped the area next to her.

Raj stared at Penny's cleavage and lovely legs as he sat down.

Penny ignored Raj's stares, "Ok here's the deal... You said we didn't do it?" Penny asked calmly.

"Remember I said that "we didn't have sex in the conventional sense." Then you said, "Oh, God. Did you pull some weird Indian crap on me?" Then I said, "No, no. After we got undressed and jumped in bed, you, you asked if I had protection." Then you cut me off and asked, "Oh, you did, didn't you?" So I replied, "Of course. I'm always packing. Anyway, um, you had trouble putting it on my thingy and I tried to help and, that was all she wrote..."

Penny was getting annoyed by Raj's word by word narration, "Get to the point," she blurted.

"Hold on... its coming," Raj said. Then you were saying, "So, we didn't actually..." But I cut you off and I said...(paused for effect) "I did. It was beautiful."

Penny made a face at Raj, "What the hell... So... "we didn't have sex in a conventional sense" meant what?"

"That I had sex with you but you didn't... in a technical sense," Raj said.

"Because you fucked me while I'm passed out?!" Penny asked a little mad.

Raj rocked his head side to side with a thinking face, "Eh... I wouldn't say exactly passed out... its more like half asleep dreamy drunk?"

"What?... never mind... forget it," Penny said frustrated.

"I... I don't know how to describe it..." Raj said, "...maybe watch the video so you know."

"Argh... I need a drink," Penny said as she buried her face in her hands propped against her knees.

"I'll get it," Raj said as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

Penny leaned back on the couch's backrest with her butt on the edge. She closed her eyes and tried to process what really happened that night. "Well, it doesn't really matter since I believed we had sex to start with and we pretty much admitted to everyone that we did it," she said in her mind. Her thoughts switched to planning to get rid of the video.

"Here you go Penny," Raj said as he approached the couch with the glass of wine in each hand.

Penny straightened up and took the glass offered to her. "Raj... sweetie, look... Let's not talk about it and let's talk about this video."

"OK," Raj said, all smiles as he sat excitedly.

"What would it take for you to delete it?" Penny asked in a serious calm tone.

Raj's smile disappeared, "Oh no... no... no way," he said like a child.

"Oh sweetie, I won't be at ease till that video is gone." Penny said, playing sad.

"I promise I won't show it to anyone if that bothers you," Raj said.

"Its not that I don't trust you but still..." Penny was saying.

"But its my alone time visual stimulator," Raj interjected and smiled as he thought of a scene in the video.

Penny shivered and shook off Raj's grin in her mind, "How about those other porn you been watching," she said trying not to be disgusted.

"Its not the same... you're not in it," Raj said still smiling.

Raj's comment made Penny blush and curious what's in the video. Time to play the only thing she knew that never failed her, "Aw come on sweetie... I know you want something in exchange," Penny said as she scooted her butt that made her skirt slid up, exposing more of her smooth thighs and played with the upper button of her blouse.

Raj seemed to pick up on the hint that Penny displayed but not quite sure. As he thought of the possibilities, it triggered the blue pill's purpose, his cock went stiff in an instant and hard as steel.

Penny noticed the good sized tent under Raj's robe that he didn't attempted to hide. "I see that you can think of something we could agree on," she said teasingly.

Raj felt his cock pulsed in rhythm with his heartbeat that made his cock harder as he thought of what he wanted. "How about we make passionate sex all night?" he said excitedly.

"All night?" Penny said, a little apprehensive.

"Well, not do it continuously. I'll let you rest of course," Raj said nonchalantly.

Raj's near comical facial reaction with his comment made Penny giggly. "You'll delete it?" Penny asked, confirming.

"I'll let you delete it yourself," Raj said, assuring.

"And this will only be between us," Penny demanded.

"I promise," Raj said.

"Ok, deal..." Penny was saying when Raj, like the Flash, was almost on top of her and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh... w-wait... h-hold... up," Penny was trying to say between Raj's kisses as she laid her hands on his chest.

Raj leaned back and looked at Penny with a questioning look.

"You have protection, right?" Penny asked.

"Oh... Ahmm... I used it all that night and I haven't gone to the store yet," Raj said.

"How many times did you..." Penny was asking when Raj put up five fingers.

"Really?" Penny asked unbelievingly.

Raj suddenly stood up, "If you're worried getting pregnant..." he was saying as he went to the bedroom.

Penny just watched Raj trailing off with his words into the bedroom. Then saw him walked out with a packet in hand and she didn't miss the obvious bulge either.

"My sister forgot this," Raj said as he handed Penny the packet.

Penny examined it and saw five tabs out of twelve were empty. She checked the labeling but its in Hindu.

"It prevents pregnancy. Should be taken within seventy-two hours after intercourse," Raj explained.

"Well its quite true... every night," Penny concluded from the amount of empty tabs. "I guess this works if Priya's taking it," she said in her mind as she thought of her status and knowing her father's a gynecologist.

Raj observed Penny, the girl of his dreams once again will be his. His cock straining from hardness as he thought of the sex positions he would do her in. He suddenly went back in the bedroom.

Penny placed the packet on the side table and finished her wine. She was about to call for Raj when he showed up struggling awkwardly as he carried comforters and pillows into the living room.

Raj dropped what he was carrying on the floor then moved the coffee table aside. He spread two comforters on top of each other in front of the couch and tossed the pillows at the center of it. He noticed Penny staring at him, "Here is where our copulation will be done," Raj said proudly.

Penny got what Raj was referring to as she looked at him questioningly.

"Coitus... Fornication... whoopie... interco...." Raj was saying.

"I got it... I got it.. I know what you meant... geez," Penny butted in.

"I thought you don't... Anyways..." Raj said as he approached Penny on the couch and practically leaned over her and kissed her lips.

Penny slowly fell over as she returned Raj's kisses and laid down on the couch with her left leg hanging at the edge. She welcomed him on top of her as they exchanged kisses, nibbled lips, sucked tongues and breaths.

Raj grounded his pelvis on Penny's mound through their clothing as they passionately French kissed as his right hand caressed her left thigh.

Penny's sexual urges went into high gear as she felt the size of Raj's cock against her mound. She breathed hard on his mouth as she became excitedly aroused.

Without breaking their kiss, Raj parted the front of his robe and slid Penny's skirt up to her waist exposing her panties. He pressed his shaft on her mound through his boxers.

Penny felt Raj's cock pressed against the top end of her slit then its underside rubbed up and down along her clit through the fabric of her panties. She started to unbutton her blouse as she felt the want for her breast to be touched.

Raj made room between them without breaking their kiss as he felt Penny unbuttoned her clothe. He ground and rubbed the underside of his shaft where he felt her clit would be and was rewarded with her moans as her mound moved in rhythm with his grounding.

As soon as Penny un-clasped her bra between her breasts, she slipped her hands under Raj's robe and to his hips as she lifted her knees.

Raj broke their kiss and went directly on Penny's left pink nipple. He engulfed it with his lips, made a settle suck and pull for a few times till its stiff and protruding out of its areola. He twirled and flipped the tip of his tongue on its stiff bud then did the same process with her right nipple.

Penny couldn't believe how Raj's foreplay made her excitedly horny and aroused. She thought it's the best foreplay she ever had in comparison with other men she slept with, even Leonard. "Oh fuck... Ahnnng..." she moaned as she felt the need for her nipples to be sucked, hard. She moved her hands as she slowly tugged Raj's boxers down his hips.

Raj was holding his urge to fuck Penny, wanting her to be completely aroused and surrender her inhibitions. And that moment came when he felt her hand on his cock as it slipped off his boxers, "I want to suck your cock," he heard her say after she moaned hard as he sucked her nipple.

Penny's pussy secreted so much cunt juices that wet marks stained the crotch of her panties as if she came. She was breathing hard as Raj got off her, watched him un-robe and took his boxers complete off, "Holy crap!" she said excitedly in her mind as her eyes locked in at Raj's huge brown cock.

Raj saw Penny fixated at his cock and smiled internally. He noticed the large wet spot on her crotch that made him want to taste her juices. He knew he won't last long if she sucks him, then made up his mind to make her cum first. He had her sit on the edge of the sofa and let her lean back.

Penny moved into position as Raj guided her while she stared, mesmerized with Raj's cock. She slouched over as he flipped her skirt over and slid her panties off her smooth white legs then spread them as Raj about to lean over her.

Raj took Penny behind the knees with his arms as he leaned over her. He lowered his head on her left breast and quickly sucked its nipple then went to her lips and kissed her passionately as before.

Penny returned Raj's kisses and let him nibble her lips and suck his tongue once more. She suddenly tensed as she felt Raj's cock on her opening then slipped over her clit that made her gasped as its underside slid on it.

Raj slid the length of his cock on Penny's nub till his ball sack touched her ass then slid it back to its head. He slowly repeated the move while they kissed.

Penny sucked in air and held her breath each time Raj's cock head dipped on her opening then released a disappointing sigh when it slipped off her slit again.

Raj broke their kiss and knelt as he kissed Penny's smooth inner thighs to her mound. He licked its outer cunt lips, to its inner lips and to its wet moist slit tracing its depth with the tip of his tongue.

Penny lips formed an O as she felt Raj's tongue swirled its way in her opening. His long tongue twirled around the rim of her opening then tongue fucked her. "Unnng... Ohh... Ohh..." she moaned as she felt Raj's lips engulfed her clit.

Raj ground his tongue on Penny's nub as he enclosed it with his lips. He inserted two finger in her tight opening and rubbed her g-spot.

"Oh...Ohh... Ahh... My God... Oh..." Penny moaned in ecstasy as her clit and g-spot were simultaneously stimulated.

Raj rapidly flipped Penny's swollen clit with his tongue as he finger fucked her tight cunt concentrating on her g-spot when he heard her moans got louder and her pelvis started to quiver.

"Ohhh I'm cummming... Ohhhh.... Ohhhh... Uhhnnng...." Penny moaned as she ejaculated.

Raj felt the milky white fluid trickle down his fingers. He ran his tongue up and down Penny's slit and for the first time tasted cum juice and was elated that its from Penny.

Raj spread Penny's cum from his fingers to his cockhead as he marveled her posture on the couch; her eyes closed, her body slouched at the backrest with her breast exposed between her spread blouse and bra, her skirt laid on her stomach, and her knees spread apart.

After a few sec of catching her breath, she straightened up and saw Raj staring down at her while he stroked his huge dark brown cock. "That's one big cock," she said in her mind as she gawked at its size.

Raj stepped closer towards Penny as he held his cock by its hilt guiding it to her face. He smiled at Penny when she looked at him.

Penny was about to take hold of Raj's cock when he stopped her. He took both her hands one after the other and interlocked their fingers. He moved his hips to guide his cock to her lips.

Penny was really surprised as she underestimated Raj's package ever since she met him together with Sheldon, Leonard and Howard. She thought of the sizes of their cocks for giggles that day when she teased them with just a towel covering her body. "I'm way off with two, especially Raj by a mile," She thought exaggerating as she sized up Raj's cock at ten inches in length, its head at six inches around with the girth of its shaft a little wider by mid span that made it look fat.

Raj watched Penny's lips enclosed half of his cockhead and slipped it out of her lips as if gauging it. Her mouth opened once more and his cock slipped in her mouth, its crown barely made it pass her lips.

Penny struggled a little taking in the whole bulbous head in her mouth. She looked up at Raj and saw him nod and smiled at her.

Raj was mesmerized with Penny's green eyes as he watched her moved her head back and forth, taking in an inch of its shaft.

Penny sucked Raj's cockhead as she bobbed her head and attempted to have more of its length in her mouth but only managed three-quarters of an inch, "Its just too fat," she thought. She let his cock out of her mouth and started to lick the underside of its head and down its length till her chin touched his scrotum.

Raj eyes bulged as he saw his cock on top of Penny's face. The contrast of his huge brown fat cock against her white pretty face was such a sight that made him more excitedly aroused.

Penny tilted her head and ran her lips and tongue up and down the underside of its entire length a few times before she tickled its head with the tip of her tongue then engulfed its head with her mouth and bobbed her head once more.

Raj released Penny's hands and placed his hands by the nape of her neck and held it in place as he slowly thrust his cock head in and out of Penny's mouth.

Penny lightly sealed her lips around the circumference of Raj's cockhead as it slipped in and out of her mouth, stimulating its crown.

Raj pushed his cockhead in and out of Penny's lips for a few sec before he pulled her up by the nape and kissed her lips.

Penny slid her blouse and bra off her shoulders and let it dropped on the couch followed by her skirt bundled up by her feet and kicked it aside as they kissed.

Raj's hand were all over Penny's body, on her back, breasts, and butt cheeks as Penny's hands were on his cock stroking it.

Penny was getting aroused once more as she stroked Raj's huge fat cock, wondering if she can take it all in.

Raj walked them as they continued to kiss to the middle of the spread of comforters and laid her down. He moved on top of Penny as she spread her legs. He laid his body against hers, skin to skin contact that made it intimate, his cock pinned between their abdomen.

Penny thought of how Raj treated her, his settle gentle moves that made it romantically pleasant till she heard him, "You ready to have an Indian brown penis?" that made it less romantic the way he said it. She preferred the kissing than the talking.

Penny nodded her head, "Um... sweetie... I still want you to pull out."

"OK," Raj said without any hint of objections, he would do anything to get in Penny's tight pussy. He already did her with protection on and to pull out was nothing to bargain about. "Besides, she might change her mind when she get a taste of my brown willy," he thought.

Penny placed a pillow under her head and took hold of its sides as Rod lifted her right thigh and felt his cock on her slit as she anticipated what's to come. She felt exhilarated from the size of Raj's cock, to feel its mass inside her consciously this time.

Raj was excited to see Penny react to his cock this time that she's sober and its first penetration of the night, that he thought was always the best part. He lodged its cockhead on Penny's opening and took hold of her left thigh. He slowly thrust his pelvis, pushing his cock in her small opening.

Penny tensed as she felt her opening being plugged as Raj's cockhead slowly squeezed its way in, stretching her cunt.

Raj watched Penny's face as he steadied her thighs and savored the tightness of her opening against his bulbous head. He took his time to slowly penetrate her, to make her feel his size.

Penny tried to control her breathing as her excitement builds up as she felt her opening stretched wider and wider. She held her breath as she felt her opening stretched more than she ever felt before and felt her pussy started to secrete juices from being aroused. "Oh fuck.... Oh fuck..." she mentally said as she felt her cunt opening reached its max.