Big Bang Theory - Penny in Jamaica

Story Info
Penny & Bernie go to Jamaica.
9.9k words
4.57
32.5k
44

Part 15 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

(Fictional story about fictional characters)

(A stand-alone story)

***

Penny had lucked out...big time. Today the pharmaceutical company that Bernadette had helped her get a job with had announced that because they had such a banner fiscal year, they were going to hold their yearly convention at an all-inclusive resort on the island of Jamaica. Any executives, researchers, or sales staff who had been with the company for a full calendar year would be eligible to attend for free (air fare included). Penny had been employed there for one year and thirteen days. She actually jumped in the air for joy when she read the memo. The first thing she did was call her husband, and Leonard had been overjoyed and agreed that they could definitely afford his plane ticket to join her in paradise. He even suggested, "we could pretend it was the honeymoon we never had." The second thing she did was to call Bernadette and thank her again for helping her land the position of sales-representative.

Arriving home that afternoon she hugged Leonard tightly and asked, "do you think we should ask Sheldon to go." Even though Sheldon was living with his girlfriend Amy now, in what used to be Penny's apartment, she still worried about leaving him alone.

"Well, you can ask...but this is Sheldon we're talking about," Leonard reminded her while squeezing the most perfect ass he had ever felt.

They crossed the hall to 4B and Penny turned the tables on the fastidious genius by knocking: knock, knock, knock, "Sheldon,"...knock, knock, knock, "Sheldon,"...knock, knock, knock, "Sheldon."

The door flew open and a smug Sheldon drolly stated, "very funny...but I bet by the time you got to the third knock, you found it very satisfying."

"You're not wrong," she replied, "anyway we have something to ask you. They entered her former apartment and explained the good news before asking him if he and Amy could come with them.

"Are you delirious," he exclaimed, "to a foreign country...an island, at that. Oh, sure and while I'm at it why don't I just brush my teeth with the toilet brush. Those Caribbean islands are rampant with crime and disease. I don't think so...and I'm sure I speak for Amy as well."

"Are you sure, because the company has booked the entire resort and you would have to bunk with me and Leonard...it's a suite with two queen beds...very posh," Penny told him.

"Hey, you didn't tell me about having to share a room with Ichabod," Leonard objected and was met with a cold stare from his wife.

"Oh...sharing a room...this offer just keeps getting more attractive," Sheldon sarcastically replied, "again...no thank you."

"Told ya," Leonard commented.

"OK then...just thought I'd ask," Penny responded, "it's going to be fun."

"Yes, if you consider dysentery and malaria amusing," he mumbled as the Hofstadters left the apartment.

"This isn't 1900," Leonard yelled over his shoulder, "wow, we dodged the proverbial bullet there."

"You don't worry about him," Penny asked.

"He's with Amy," Leonard answered, "if ever two people were meant for each other..."

When Amy got home that day she met Penny on the stairs with a laundry basket in her hands and Penny commented, "sorry you're not going to Jamaica with us...it would have been fun." Amy's eyes grew so large they looked like they would explode, but she didn't let on that Sheldon had not mentioned the trip to her; she liked everyone to think they had the perfect relationship.

When she entered the apartment, she immediately went up to Sheldon and shouted, "why didn't you tell me that my "bestie" invited us to go to Jamaica with them," and she actually slapped his arm. He recoiled as if he had been shot with a gun, his muscle tone resembling that of veal. "You should have asked me."

"Ouch," he complained, "I was afraid you would say yes. We would have been sharing a room with them. Leonard's lactose intolerance and being in a foreign country with who-knows-what on the menu is not a desirable combination."

"But they invited us," Amy pleaded, "it was an opportunity to bond with my "bestie," and we never get invited anyplace."

"I know," Sheldon agreed with a smirk on his face, "let's hope our luck holds out."

The next day at the university, Sheldon asked Raj, "you'll never guess what Leonard and Penny had the nerve to ask me yesterday."

"If it's about Jamaica," Raj replied, "Howard asked me the same thing. I was going to go but I could hear Bernadette screaming at him in the background about not wanting to share a room, so I declined. It's just as well because I finally had booked time on the new telescope and there's no telling when I could have rescheduled."

"Women," Sheldon scoffed, "Amy had a very unpredictable reaction also. Who can figure...she isn't speaking to me."

For the next week, all Penny could think about was the trip. When Leonard was on his laptop, she came wandering out of the bedroom wearing the skimpiest orange string bikini he had ever seen. It was the kind where you could pull the material to make it smaller and her areola and mound were barely covered. "What do you think about this for the beach," she asked in a pouty, sexy manner.

Leonard nearly choked when he saw it and answered, "well I hope your company will be providing free heart medication samples. Oh my God, you look amazing. What is this convention all about anyway."

"You old sweet talker...I just may let you take this off me. Well as far as I can tell, the company invites all these large hospital administrators, influential doctors, insurance providers, and pharmacy executives...like from CVS and Walgreens; and they ply them with free accommodations, sun, sand and free booze and try to convince them to buy their drugs."

"So are you required to do anything," he asked.

"Well I guess we're supposed to attend the seminars where they explain new drugs, but Bernadette says she never goes. She tries to get someone to just sign her name. I might have to go to a couple, since I'm new; but basically it's going to be a paid vacation for me and my man." She danced around the room in her bikini, her absolutely perfect breasts bouncing and jiggling, threatening to escape the skimpy material; the thong bottom disappearing up between her round cheeks.

Trying his best to concentrate on the logistics of the trip, Leonard asked, "you have a passport, right?"

"You know I do sweetie," she assured him, "remember a couple years ago you were going to take me to Switzerland to see that halo thingy on Valentine's Day."

"Oh yeah, you mean the Hadron Collider. Then you and Sheldon came down with the flu and I had to take Raj...now there's a Valentine's Day I'd like to forget."

"Yeah, me too," Penny answered, "stuck here sick, with huge-pain-in-the-ass sick Sheldon. You know I have never used that passport."

"Just think...almost a whole week without him...wow, now there's a dream come true," Leonard commented. Seeing the annoyed look on Penny's face he added, "and, of course, spending it with my true love...that's what I meant by a dream come true."

"Nice save, you nerd," she scolded as she plopped into his lap, "real smooth."

"You know what I meant," he kissed her neck, and was instantly forgiven.

A week later and they were checking into the resort and marveling at the tropical atmosphere. Living in California, they were used to palm trees, but everywhere they looked, they were surrounded by lush jungle foliage. "Wow, this is what I have always imagined paradise to be," Penny remarked.

Leonard hugged her waist, drawing her close and answered, "it IS paradise as far as I'm concerned." She leaned over and kissed his waiting lips, and they both moaned, "mmmm."

"Geez, get a room," they heard Howard joke as he was registering at the Reception Desk.

"Great idea," Penny answered as they stepped up beside Bernadette. They were all tired from the trip: there had been a layover in Atlanta, and it seemed much later than it was. They had planned to have dinner together, but decided that a late lunch was a better idea. Bernadette and Penny wandered off into the convention center to check on the next day's schedule and Howard and Leonard took their stuff up to their respective rooms. About an hour later, they met in the hotel restaurant for a relaxing lunch. After the meal and more than a couple margaritas, Penny suggested, "I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to explore the beach...just look at it." You could see the beach from the restaurant and with the waves gently lapping at the shore, it was indeed inviting.

"I'm pretty tired," Bernadette admitted, "I think I'll go up and take a nap...we've got a long day tomorrow...at least that's what the schedule says," and she giggled and winked at Penny.

"Yeah, we really don't have to go to all those seminars, do we," she asked Bernadette.

"Naw, just wear a short dress, and walk around the room a couple times so that everyone remembers you being there, and then excuse yourself to go to the restroom...and don't go back...they'll never know," Bernadette told her. "They get so plastered on the free booze, they don't remember anything."

By the time Leonard and Penny had changed into their swim suits and walked out to the beach, it was late afternoon and the temperature had become quite comfortable. They stopped by the beach-side bar and had a couple more drinks while scouting out the nearly pristine beach. Spying an empty cabana, they shuffled through the hot sand and settled into the low beach chairs. Leonard had very fair skin that was hardly ever exposed to the sun, so they thought the cabana was a wise choice. The towels provided by the hotel were very plush and when spread on the chairs, they were quite comfortable. Penny, an absolutely gorgeous blonde in a tiny orange bikini, had of course attracted a lot of attention; especially after she had shed the sarong she had tied around her waist; and the beach waiters were all anxious to bring them drinks.

The off-shore breeze mixed with the sound of the waves breaking on shore were so relaxing that Leonard almost immediately fell asleep. Penny kissed his forehead and decided to explore the tropical paradise. It was approaching dinner time and the beach was nearly deserted as she strolled at the water's edge, kicking the waves as they lapped at her feet. She didn't realize how far she had gone until turning and seeing that she had rounded a curve in the shoreline, and could no longer see the hotel beach bar. Just ahead, she could see another beach shack that advertised Red Stripe beer and suddenly felt very parched. She had tucked a few dollars into her bikini top and sidled up to a stool at the ramshackle hut. The bartender was a huge man whose skin was the blackest Penny had ever seen, but he had the most welcome, wide smile and she felt instantly at ease.

There were three other black men at the bar and each seemed larger than the other; they reminded Penny of football players. Placing her order and un-tucking her cash, one of the customers spoke up, "we will not hear of this lovely lady paying for a drink. Welcome to our island pretty lady." He extended his hand and Penny was actually afraid to refuse, so they shook hands. Her hand was dwarfed by his huge mitt and Penny thought the handshake was just a bit too long. She knew she was alone and didn't want to offend anyone, so she just smiled and excepted the bottle. He introduced himself: "my name is Marley, and these are my friends Joseph and Luke. The man behind the bar is my cousin, Ziggy. Are you staying at the hotel up the beach?"

Downing her beer in one swallow, Penny replied, "yes, I'm with the pharmaceutical convention." Another beer had already been placed in front of her and she didn't want to be rude, so she drank that one also. Already feeling a little tipsy from the drinks at the hotel, she now felt light-headed as they continued to converse.

"Ahh, yes...pharmaceuticals," Marley spoke as he slowly lit up a fat marijuana joint. He took a long hit and passed it around to his friends before offering it to Penny.

"Is that legal here," she inquired before accepting it.

"It is if you're a Rastafarian," Joseph laughed. "Ganga is legal for medicinal and religious purposes," he explained, "and you look like a loyal Rastafarian to me."

Again not wanting to offend her new friends, Penny accepted the joint and drew a long toke, holding it in her lungs. She immediately began to feel incredibly relaxed; the joint seeming much stronger than anything she had used before. "You may want to go slowly little lady," Marley cautioned her while staring at her incredible cleavage, "that is homegrown, island weed...very powerful." The men made small talk, putting Penny at ease, asking about her job...what she liked in men. They finished the first joint and were passing another around when Penny glanced down and saw that the tip of Marley's cock was peeking out the bottom of his shorts.

"Oh my God, is that for real," she exclaimed, all her inhibitions now gone.

Smiling, Marley asked, "indeed it is little lady...would you like to see it?"

"Hell, yes," she declared without hesitation, her nipples now poking through her bikini top.

Marley stood and, with some difficulty, shoved his shorts down his muscular legs releasing the largest cock Penny had ever seen. It was at least a foot long, still flaccid, but the most amazing thing was that it was as thick as a kielbasa. Penny could feel her crotch becoming moist as she instinctively reached out and grasped the appendage with both hands. Running her soft hands up and down it's length, it began to grow both longer and fatter. Her mouth just hung open as she felt it harden. It stuck out from his body like a tiny third leg and Marley noticed that the late afternoon sunlight reflecting off the liquor bottles acted like a spotlight on the wedding ring on her finger.

Joseph had come up behind her, untied her top and was slipping the straps down her shoulders revealing her marvelous breasts. They were truly a work of art: a full 36 C with large elliptical areola and dark pink gumdrop nipples. They hung slightly on her chest, but were totally firm. His huge hands encircled the twin globes and he kneaded them like rising bread dough. Stimulated by his coarse skin, her nipples engorged and were hard as pebbles. Joseph commented, "your skin is like silk."

"Thank you," she responded, "you can thank my husband...he loves to help me moisturize...and he's very thorough."

"He is a lucky man," Joseph added as he trapped her gumdrops between his fingers and squeezed.

Penny's wonderful ass undulated on her bar stool and she knew there was a growing wet patch on her thong. She bent Marley's pole upward, leaned over and with the very tip of her tongue, flicked the droplet of pre-cum from his slit. There was no way she could fit her lips around the bulbous crown so she settled for swirling her tongue all around it while continuing to stroke him. He stood in front of her, forcing her to release him and then dropped to his knees. He urged her to the edge of her stool and, with her assistance, pulled her thong off her ass and down her long shapely legs. Using his large hands, he pushed her milky thighs apart and just sat there marveling at her glistening bald mound. Leaning in he separated her fleshy lips with his thumbs and blew hot air up inside her.

"Mmmm," she moaned while Joseph continued to maul her incredibly soft tits. Marley began to lap at her slit, cleaning her from the bottom to the top; watching her growing clit begin to peek out from it's hood. "I need to feel that big fucking cock inside me," she admitted as Marley nibbled on her labia.

Marley grinned confidently and nodded to Ziggy, who threw a blanket from behind the counter to Luke, who spread it on the sand in front of the bar. Joseph slipped his arms under her armpits, picking her up like a rag doll and lay her on her back atop the blanket. She looked like a blonde goddess laying nude on the beach, her skin glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration. Without any encouragement, she spread her legs wide and simply stated, "fuck me." Marley kneeled between her thighs, laying his monstrous cock on her creamy white stomach, his black pole contrasting starkly. Her breasts spread out on her chest and Luke kneeled beside her, attaching his thick lips to her left nipple.

Looking down between her tits, Marley's prick looked like a fence post resting on her taut tummy, his crown a dark, almost threatening, purple. Holding it in his hands, he rubbed the head up and down her slit, coating it with her arousal. Pressing it between her swollen lips, Marley began to push forward. Penny could feel the pressure against her opening as he tried to gain penetration, and pushed her body forward trying to assist him. She had never been fucked by a cock that big before and couldn't wait to feel it inside her. Marley grasped her tiny waist, his huge hands nearly encircling it, and shoved forward until his crown slipped inside her pussy. "Oh shit," she exclaimed, feeling her lips stretching around his girth.

Still holding her tightly, Marley began to push steadily forward, his massive cock stretching her tunnel as it progressed. "Oh my fucking God," she gasped, feeling every inch of her cunt stretching as he slid slowly into her. It felt like someone was sliding their arm up into her pussy as Marley buried his horse-cock into her belly. His balls nudged against her ass cheeks as his crown did the same against her cervix and Penny's eyes rolled back in her head, her wonderful nude body quivering. Every inch of her cunt was stuffed with cock and it felt wonderful, as she screamed, "oh my God, oh my God...fuck me...fuck me."

Grinning from ear to ear, Marley began to slowly withdraw his giant pole, scraping against every nerve in her tunnel as he did. The feeling of her pussy contracting as he withdrew was incredible, matched only by the endless orgasm she experienced when he penetrated her again. Marley began to fuck her harder, alternating his speed with every stroke. Every thrust stretched her cunt farther and Penny began to thrash beneath him. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...shove that big fucking cock up my hole...stretch my fucking cunt."

"Hey Luke," Marley told his friend, "wait 'till you feel this...her cunt may be the tightest I've ever fucked."

"Can't wait to get some of that blonde pussy," Luke answered as he stood and shoved his shorts down his long chunky legs. Penny glanced over and saw that his pole was just as long as Marley's, but not nearly as thick...kind of like a pepperoni stick...but black as coal, just like Marley's.

Marley began to fuck her harder, her fleshy lips making fluttering sounds as a result of the air-tight seal around his giant prick. "Holy shit...fuck me...fuck my fucking cunt," Penny squealed, and then her exclamations were cut short because Luke had kneeled, straddling her head and was presenting his crown to her face. Opening her mouth like a baby bird accepting a worm, Luke slid his cock past her lips until it bumped the back of her throat. With her tongue circling his rod, the muscles in her throat began to suck him deeper down her esophagus until nearly the entire foot of cock had disappeared.

"Holy shit...this bitch is a pro," Luke yelled, "no bitch has ever swallowed my whole dick before." After a few seconds, Penny began to shake her head and Luke realized she was having trouble breathing, so he withdrew until he was once again hitting the back of her throat, allowing room for her to take a deep breath. Smiling, Penny sucked his prick like a vacuum, tickling his head with her talented tongue. "Wow, she is one helluva cock-sucker," Luke exclaimed as he started to pump her mouth full of his seed. Swallowing hard, Penny could not keep up with his stream and his cum dribbled down the sides of her face.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers