Big Bang Theory - Penny in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching his friend cum in her mouth, Marley started to slam his monstrous cock in and out of Penny's stretched out hole, her legs spread so wide she could have done a split. Her perfectly round tits were flopping against her chest as he rammed his pole faster and deeper into her cunt. "Oh my God...fuck me...cum in me...fill my fucking pussy." His massive cock sliding in and out of the most beautiful girl he had ever fucked, Marley ground his pelvis against hers and began to pump his load against her womb. Her tunnel totally stuffed, his cum began to squirt out around her slit, spraying his balls with his own jism. "Cum in me...cum in me," she pleaded, "don't stop...I love fucking cock."

When Marley had finished emptying his balls, he sat back and watched his pole shrivel as it slipped out of her hole. It felt to Penny like a balloon had deflated inside her and she felt empty, as Marley's cum drooled out of her pussy and down her ass crack. Not letting her relax, Joseph put his thick arms around her and pulled her up until she was kneeling on her hands and knees. "I need some of that gorgeous ass," he declared his intentions while lowering his shorts.

Back at the hotel, Howard and Bernadette had unpacked and were deciding what to do first. They were both too wound up from the trip, and full from lunch, for a nap. Bernadette had gathered several brochures from the hotel lobby advertising what was available and the one that caught her eye was the deep-tissue massage. She was very tense from the trip and knowing she had to deliver a short speech about the Irritable Bowel Syndrome drug she had been working on, the next day. The drug showed much promise with the only side effect being excess gas; but the company had developed another drug to counteract that. The masseur on the cover of the brochure was a large black man who looked more like a football player and when she asked Howard if he would like to join her he replied, "if I wanted to be manhandled, I could always go back to my high school and let the football jocks stuff me in my old locker...no thanks. I saw where a magician was performing in the lounge...you know where to find me."

"OK, suit yourself," she replied, "but I hear these massages are very relaxing." She called the desk to see if there was an opening for a massage and was informed that Leon had just had a cancellation and that if she could get to the massage room in a half hour, he would be available. While Howard went down to the lounge, Bernadette changed into her bathing suit. she had never had a massage before and had no idea what to wear. Her black one-piece was cut high on her hips and without even trying, showed plenty of her ample cleavage. Throwing on the plush white terrycloth robe provided by the hotel, Bernadette made her was down to the spa and the receptionist showed her to the beach-side massage cabana.

"I apologize if you had wanted an indoor room, but this was the cancellation," she told Bernadette.

"Oh no, this is fine," Bernadette assured her, "it's amazing how private it is even though it's right off the beach."

"Great," the receptionist responded, "most of our guests prefer this. Leon will be right with you."

No sooner than the girl had left the room, than the masseur on the cover of the brochure pushed thru the flaps of the cabana. He was even bigger than his picture had indicated...the size of an offensive lineman with skin the color of raw coal. He was wearing shorts and a belt containing a bottle of oil. Reading off his tablet, he greeted her, "good afternoon Dr. Rostenkowski-Wolowitz...wow, that's a mouthful. So you're a doctor...are you here with the convention?"

Her head coming up to his chest, Bernadette giggled and answered, "yeah, I have a doctorate in microbiology...I'm not a medical doctor. I am here with the convention...and you can call me Bernadette." She felt intimidated by his presence; standing next to him she seemed like a dwarf.

"Thank you, that will make it so much easier," he replied. He spoke with an island accent and Bernadette could just hear Howard imitate it, "Jamaica mon."

"I've never had a professional massage, so I didn't know how to dress" she told him, indicating her bathing suit as she opened her robe.

She noticed his eyes traveling from her feet to her head as he answered, "well, it all depends on the nature of the massage. I can do it with the suit on, but if you want the complete massage, I'll need you to disrobe. I will place a towel over your most private parts at all times...I am a professional."

"I guess I'm really nervous," she confessed, "I have a speech to give tomorrow and really need to relax."

Grinning, he reached into an old cigar box and produced a long, fat joint that she was sure was marijuana. Lighting it, he told her, "I find that a little ganga is quite relaxing." He took a couple of long tokes, letting Bernadette inhale the smoke and then extended it to her.

"Is that legal here," she asked, "I'm not familiar with Jamaican law."

"It is for religious or medicinal purposes," he answered, winking at her, "and you're a doctor...also, I have a feeling you're a Rastafarian."

Winking back, Bernadette accepted the joint and said, "yes...yes I am. My whole family are Rastafarian." Following his lead, she inhaled deeply before letting the residual smoke escape her mouth. After passing the joint back and forth several times, she told him, "I would definitely like the full massage" and she shrugged the robe off her shoulders and handed it to him.

Hanging it on a coat rack, Leon instructed her, "I'll leave for a couple minutes while you get undressed. When you're ready, just lay face down on the table and cover yourself with the towel.

As he was leaving, Bernadette asked, "could you leave the joint...I think I need more relaxing."

"You're the doctor," he joked as he handed it to her and left the cabana.

Finishing the cigarette, Bernadette squirmed out of her bathing suit and lay naked on the table, pulling the towel up over herself. She felt naughty and horny being naked in the same room with someone not her husband, and anxious to feel his huge hands on her skin. Coming back in Leon folded the towel until it was only covering her ample ass cheeks, squirted what smelled like coconut oil on his hands and began to massage Bernadette's arms. They made small talk, with Leon asking about her work and family, and she began to feel completely at ease. He informed her that he was a native Jamaican and that his cousin Ziggy owned a bar located just down the beach. His brother worked in a bauxite mine on the island and his family had grown up on a banana plantation.

His voice made Bernadette think of James Earl Jones and was almost hypnotic (combined with the ganga) as he told stories of his childhood. She felt so relaxed with the sound of the surf lapping at the shore in the distance. His huge hands almost completely covered her back as he rubbed the sweet smelling oil into her skin. "You don't get out in the sun much," he stated, "you have the palest skin I have ever seen...and in this country, I mean that as a compliment."

"It's very sensitive to the sun...if I just walk down the street, I burn," she informed him. "If you think mine is pale, you should see my husband's...he looks like a blanched chicken," and giggled almost uncontrollably. Laying on her stomach, Bernadette's massive breasts flattened out beneath her like dual air-bags and Leon carefully massaged oil into their sides. He could tell she was horny by the way her body writhed under his touch. Working his way down to her petite waist, he bypassed the towel and began again with each tiny foot. He worked his way up her legs one by one until reaching her silky thighs. As he worked the oil into the insides of her thighs, Bernadette spread her legs wider giving him access to her crotch. Carefully brushing the towel further up her ass, Leon could clearly see her moist slit surrounded by the longest labia he had ever seen...and the left one was adorned with a tiny gold ring.

"Should I continue the full massage," he inquired.

"Mmmm, definitely," Bernadette moaned, and felt him remove the towel and drizzle oil onto her large cheeks. She could feel the warm oil drool down her crack and onto her slit and then Leon's hands were caressing her ass. She knew the oil was not the only thing soaking into the towel covered table as his hands delved between her thighs and gently brushed against her mound.

"Well, we're finished with the back...should I get the towel," Leon asked while squirting more oil on his hands.

"I don't think that will be necessary," Bernadette offered as she slowly rolled over on her back exposing her naked body.

Again, Leon began with her arms and worked his way down to her chest. "You have amazing breasts Bernadette," he complimented her as he began to knead the huge globes. When he touched them, they rippled like giant water balloons as they spread out on her sides. His huge hands actually nearly covered them as he caressed and kneaded them, rubbing oil onto their surface. He tried to pinch her hardened nipples, but his fingers slipped off. He gathered the oil that had pooled in her belly button and massaged her quivering tummy. "That feels soooo good," Bernadette encouraged him as she looked down between her mounds of flesh. The contrast of his coal-black hands against her alabaster flesh was arousing her even more.

Switching to her tiny feet, he pressed his thumbs into her soles and loosened her muscles, stimulating her all the way to her temples. Slowly working his way up her short legs, he smiled as she spread them wide, inviting him to go higher. She was tiny next to him, it was like massaging a doll. Her entire naked body glistened with coconut oil as his hands slid up her inner thighs, brushing against her long lips. When she spread her legs even wider, Leon took it as his cue to run his slick fingers all along the length of her slit. He grasped the tiny gold ring in her left labia, tugging it and stretching her flap. Letting it go he watched it snap back like a rubber band, tiny droplets of oil flying into the air. Her ass was twitching against the table, her eyes closed, when Leon began to push his index finger between her lips and penetrate her slit.

His finger was nearly as big as Howard's prick and it felt amazing as it slid further up her pussy. His other slippery hand had returned to her enormous tits, fondling and caressing the fleshy mounds. Moaning, "mmmmm," Bernadette opened her eyes and saw what looked like the outline of an anaconda running down the leg of Leon's shorts as he concentrated on her body.

"If you're sure you want the full treatment, there is just one more procedure," he informed her, his voice like melting butter.

"Oh I definitely want the full treatment," Bernadette whispered, her naked body undulating under his hands. His hands left her body and he unbuttoned his shorts. They were loose-fitting and as soon as they were unzipped, they fell to the sand. "Oh my God," she gasped, her breath coming in short gulps. Leon's coal black cock hung between his legs like a weapon. It was nearly a foot long and she knew it was as thick as her forearm. She was used to Howard's five inch hot-dog and she actually began to drool at the sight of Leon's monster.

"Would you do the honors," he asked, handing her the bottle of oil as he lay his growing snake on the table beside her. Quickly she squirted oil all along his length and began to spread it with her hands. Her tiny hands together, barely encircled his rigid log which ended in a crown the size of a tennis ball. Leon walked to the end of the table, grasped Bernadette's legs, just above the knees and pulled her slippery body down to the edge of the table, letting her legs dangle. The massage table was at the perfect height where his groin was even with hers and his shaft pointed directly at her slit. Again, the contrast of his midnight black skin next to her pale white flesh, further aroused Bernadette. It occurred to her that his meat was nearly as thick as her legs, and she could actually see the thick veins pulsating along its length.

Oil dripped off his crown as he wedged it between her long lips, putting pressure against her slit. Bernadette didn't think she had ever been more turned on...she craved to have his cock inside her. It looked like a big black log poised against her tiny opening as he pushed forward, attempting to penetrate her. Wrapping his huge hands under her ass, Leon shoved forward and with an audible "plop," his giant crown slid past her opening and into her pussy. "Holy crap," she screeched, wondering if her tiny slit had torn. Leon just stood at the foot of the table, his head inside her, and let her get used to the abrupt invasion. His cue was when she began to wiggle her little body toward him, attempting to impale herself farther. Grasping her fleshy cheeks firmly, Leon pushed forward, his massive pole sliding into her inch by inch.

She was so tight that if his cock had not been hard as stone, it probably would have been painful for him. He squirted more oil on his exposed rod and tried to slowly push forward. It was like trying to put a quarter into a nickel slot and Leon reasoned that the best way to fully penetrate her was to use force. Moving his hands to her waist, Leon braced himself and shoved forward as hard as he could, while pulling her petite body onto him. His monstrous cock slammed all the way to her cervix, stretching every inch of her cunt farther than it had ever been. "Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit," she squealed, feeling her pussy being completely stuffed with cock. The muscles in her tunnel convulsed, gripping him even tighter as she thrashed beneath him. It felt like her orgasm would never end and her legs churned in the air like she was running.

Bernadette tried to scream but no words came out, only a strangled, "ahhhhh." It felt like she was being split open, as Leon held her against his groin, not moving and not letting her move. It took her a couple minutes to decide whether the sensation was pain or pleasure, and then Leon began to slowly withdraw his monstrous cock. "Holy shit, that feels so fucking good," she gasped, "your cock is so fucking big." Looking down she watched as his log emerged from her tunnel, her fleshy lips gripping its dark surface. It didn't seem possible that something that size had been inside her, and would soon be inside her again. Bernadette had never been so turned on...she looked Leon in the eyes and demanded, "fuck me."

Leon squirted more oil the length of his pole and swiftly thrust all the way back into her hot pussy, stretching it once again. She could see how far inside her he was by the way her stomach was distended; the outline of his meat clearly visible. He began to slide his massive cock in and out of her hole, savoring how tight she was "Your cock feels so fucking good," Bernadette groaned as he fucked her tiny body.

She lay back on the table as he stood between her legs, slamming his giant pole into her pussy. Her huge tits flattened out on the sides of her chest, flopping and rippling like large water balloons. Leon thought to himself, "how can she even stand up straight with those big fucking tits on that tiny little body." He stood back, the only part of his body touching hers was his horse-sized penis. She was so petite that he wondered if he could walk around the room with her impaled on his enormous cock. Her tits needed his attention and he stepped back against her thighs and surrounded them with his huge hands, kneading and mauling her fleshy bags. His hips moving swiftly as his cock churned in and out of her pussy, Leon leaned forward and captured her right nipple between his teeth.

"Ohhhh shhhhitttt," Bernadette screeched as his giant snake stretched her cunt. Her entire body shuddered with a massive orgasm as Leon's pole scraped her clit. Leon wasn't done...he again grasped her tiny waist and slammed his gigantic prick into her belly. "Fuck me...fuck me," she pleaded as he pounded into her pussy, grinding against her mound. She attacked her own tits, violently squeezing and pinching her nipples as Leon continued to stretch her cunt. He slammed into her, his balls slapping against her ass and Bernadette felt her tunnel being flooded with hot fluid. She gripped the sides of the table, her knuckles turning white as she met his climax. As he pumped his load deep in her belly, her vaginal muscles milked every drop from his balls. "Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit," she breathlessly gasped as Leon leaned into her thighs, pinning her to the table.

Spent, Bernadette lay back on the massage table, her legs still dangling off the end, feeling Leon's snake shrinking inside her. As her pussy contracted, Leon just stood back and let his shriveling snake just naturally slide out of her hole. "Well, I hope you are more relaxed now," he joked, reaching for his shorts.

Sitting up, Leon's cum drooling out of her hole and down her legs, Bernadette answered, "I think I'm ready for a nap...could I borrow a towel." Leon graciously wiped her legs and crotch, still amazed at how such a tiny woman could take that much cock. The massage had been included in the "all inclusive" package provided by her company, but she opened her clutch and gratefully gave Leon a $100 tip. "Thank you so much...I'll never forget my first professional massage."

"Thank you Doctor Bernadette," Leon smiled, "if you are ever feeling tense, please come see me...we can talk about our mutual religion;" and he winked.

Looking back over her shoulder, Penny saw that Joseph's prick was probably ten inches long, but quite slender, like a foot-long hot dog, with a plum sized head. He yelled, "hey Ziggy...toss me that bottle of olive oil...extra virgin," and they all laughed. Reaching under the bar, Ziggy threw him the bottle and Joseph dripped the slippery fluid directly onto the valley between Penny's cheeks as well as on his hard-on. Never a fan of anal sex, even with her clouded mind, Penny was thankful for his lack of girth as he spread her delectable cheeks with his hands, exposing her brown hole. Spreading her knees farther apart on the blanket, she grit her teeth as she felt him push against her anus. Slowly, Joseph pushed forward, slipping through her sphincter ring and into her ass hole.

"Whoa," she gasped as he just kept pushing, sliding all the way into her ass until his scrotum bumped against her cheeks. Thankful for the oil, she thought that having him in her ass was not as unpleasant as she expected...it actually felt quite good.

"That's a beautiful ass you have, Penny," Joseph complimented her, "and tight too." He slapped her cheeks playfully and started to slide his rod in and out, the oil dripping down her crotch and onto the blanket. Her tits were swaying as he fucked her ass and Joseph reached under her and squeezed them in his coarse hands, trapping her gumdrop nipples between his fingers. He surprised her by wrapping his arms around her taut waist and easily flipping them over so that he was now laying on his back with Penny's incredible naked body on top of him. Sliding his hands back up to her breasts, he continued his assault, pinching her nubs. "Hey Ziggy," he called out, "you have to get some of this."

Grinning from ear to ear, his teeth seemed to be glowing against his black complexion, he emerged from behind the bar and Penny saw that he had already lost his shorts. Her eyes widened when she saw that his penis was actually larger than Marley's. It had to be fourteen inches long and she knew it was as thick as her "farm-girl forearms." He was stroking it as he approached the blanket and she instinctively splayed her marvelous legs as wide as she could, her slit already opening for him. Kneeling between her thighs he, thankfully, grabbed the olive oil bottle and dribbled oil onto his crown. Spreading her puffy mound even farther with his fingers, Ziggy told them in his thick accent, "I have to admit...I can't wait to fuck this beautiful woman."