Big Bang Theory - Penny in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Balancing her on his stomach, Joseph encircled her waist with his arms and held her up, almost like an offering. Ziggy grasped her knees and hoisted her long legs up onto his shoulders, her legs dangling down his back. This position made Joseph's prick in her ass seem even larger and Penny was actually feeling apprehensive about being penetrated by Ziggy's extraordinary pole...it was just inhumanly large. Ziggy stared down at her incredible naked body and his rod just became more rigid with anticipation. She could feel the pressure against her slit as he pushed downward, his giant crown flattening out without gaining entrance. It was like trying to insert a quarter in a nickel slot, even though Marley had already stretched her.

He tried drooling more olive oil down his shaft, but it wasn't the answer. Ziggy realized the secret for splitting her slit was in the angle, so he slid her legs off his shoulders, gripped her knees and spread her legs as wide as he could. Her legs were in an almost complete split as he again pushed his crown between her fleshy lips. Penny was nearly feverish now, she knew there was no way his abnormally huge dick should fit inside her, but that made her want it all the more. "Hurry up...fuck me," she urged, feeling Joseph twitch in her ass. Ziggy gripped her waist, just below Joseph's arms and shoved forward. When his massive crown pushed through her slit and into her pussy, Penny thought she would lose consciousness, "oh my fucking God." Ziggy knew that if his crown had fit, the rest would too and began to push his monster cock up into her sopping wet cunt.

She had never given much thought to how long fourteen inches was, but now it seemed endless as it felt like Ziggy was shoving his arm up her pussy. Penny didn't think it was possible to be stretched farther than Marley had done, but Ziggy was expanding her tunnel to new extremes. He gyrated and swiveled his hips until the entire log was stuffed up Penny's cunt. Her body began to thrash between them as her holes reached their splitting point. "Wow, that is one tight pussy," Ziggy remarked when his balls finally lay against Joseph's. Penny was now crammed with hard cock, her holes gripping them tightly as her muscles began to spasm. She had never been so full of hard meat and was having trouble concentrating on anything.

Ziggy knew she was on the edge, and began to slowly withdraw his massive pole, watching her lips grip the shaft as it slid out. As soon as he was nearly out, he swiftly jammed back in, stretching her cunt as far as it would go. "Oh my fucking God," she shrieked, "fuck my fucking holes...stretch my pussy...I love your fucking cocks." Feeling their pricks sliding in and out of her holes in unison was like nothing she had ever felt before. "Holy shit I love being fucked," she thought to herself as they rammed into her. Penny was in heaven as she felt them slipping in and out of her body, trapping her between them. Ziggy put his giant hands on her incredible tits, surrounding them and squeezing her fleshy mounds. She had never been so completely stimulated as they violently fucked her, abusing her holes. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me harder," she encouraged them, sweat drooling between her breasts.

He couldn't believe this beautiful blonde had taken his whole over-sized cock and was begging for more, but Ziggy was determined to give her the fucking of her life and began to thrust up into her cunt as hard as he could, her body jiggling as he slammed into her. "Fuck me...fuck me...I need more cock," she screamed as she shoved her hips upward to meet Ziggy's thrusts.

"Hey, you heard the bitch," Luke commented as he kneeled down beside Ziggy, dripping olive oil on his prick, "she wants more cock." It was almost like they had done it before as Joseph grasped Penny's legs under her knees and lifted her legs out of their way. Ziggy inched sideways as Luke crawled in beside him, holding his rod in his hand. Ziggy withdrew about half way and Luke started to press his crown against her spread out slit. Penny raised her head and looked down between her legs, realizing what they were attempting and just bit her lower lip. She never even thought about protesting...all she wanted was to be fucked...the more cock inside her, the better.

Pushing forward as hard as he could, Luke's crown finally slid through her slit and he and Ziggy shoved forward together. Miraculously, Penny's slit stretched far enough to allow both cocks to slide into her. "Holy fucking shit," she breathlessly moaned as her head lay back on Joseph. She now had nearly two feet of cock in her pussy and another in her ass and all three men began to fuck her simultaneously. Penny saw bright lights twinkling in front of her and actually lost consciousness momentarily with the thought in her head, "oh my God I love cock."

When she awoke, she was looking up at Marley,who was standing beside them and stroking his giant meat. "Man, that's what I call fucking," he exclaimed, "that bitch really loves cock." Joseph was content with just laying beneath her with his prick up her ass as the other two slid in and out of her cunt. They had stretched her pussy beyond belief as they continued to ram into her battered hole. They weren't able to fully penetrate her, because with both of them between her legs, they couldn't get close enough; but Penny definitely had more cock inside her than ever before. With every stroke they stretched her farther, inching closer together, stuffing her cunt with their cocks.

The feeling in her cunt was indescribable and Penny had long ago lost track of how many times she had cum, she just knew she loved being stuffed with cock. "Fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking pussy," she screeched; and when Joseph shoved farther into her ass, just so he wasn't forgotten, she yelled, "ohhhh yessss." The muscles in her pussy were tiring and began to spasm, gripping Luke and Ziggy even tighter. They winked at each other and shoved forcefully up into her hole, grinding their bodies against her mound. It felt like a hot water pipe had burst inside her belly as they pumped their seed against her womb. She could actually feel the force of their spurts as they sprayed her tunnel with cum. "Cum in me...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt," she groaned as her naked body twisted and turned, impaled on three giant cocks.

Their climax seemed to go on forever as they held her against them, draining their balls inside her pussy, shoving their monstrous cocks as deep as they could. When they were through with her, Ziggy and Luke withdrew their shrinking snakes and stood up, still admiring the nude blond beauty they had just fucked. Joseph now was center stage and he began to violently thrust up into her delectable ass, her cheeks jiggling with every stroke. Sliding his huge hands up her silky skin from her hips to her marvelous tits, Joseph massaged them and pinched her gumdrop nipples so hard they turned blue.

"Oh shit," she moaned, "fuck my fucking ass...give it to me." He slid his right hand down to her mound and trapped her swollen clit between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it and then pinching. Shoving up into her rear tunnel, Joseph started to pump his load deep inside her ass. "Yessss," she screamed, her legs extended out to the sides, her toes reaching for the sky.

Penny could feel Joseph's hard-on shriveling inside her ass, slowly crawling out of her tunnel. He let her relax and lay on top of him for a few minutes, all the while sliding his rough hands up and down her silky skin. Eventually he raised her limp body and set her down beside him on the blanket. Ziggy brought them all back to reality by saying, "well, I guess we should be wrapping this up...I see some tourists walking this way." Still dazed from the fucking she had taken, the words barely registered with Penny, but Joseph took her hand and pulled her to her feet. When she stood, cum literally gushed from her still wide open holes, drooling down her milky thighs and soaking the blanket. This seemed to startle her back to reality as Ziggy wrapped the blanket around her luscious body and helped her to walk gingerly back to the bar shack.

He took her behind the bar and handed her a clean bar rag, and her orange bikini. She quickly dropped the blanket, oblivious to her nudity, wiped down her groin and the insides of her legs, and put her skimpy bathing suit on. "It should be a crime to cover that body," Ziggy grinned as he offered her a Red Stripe.

Rinsing out her mouth with the first swig, Penny drank the remainder in one gulp. "Thanks for the hospitality boys," she told them, "this is one friendly island."

"Don't mention it," Marley smiled, "if you ever get thirsty," he winked, "you know where to come." They watched her magnificent ass as she walked down the beach, rubbing their cocks through their shorts.

About half way back to the cabana Penny began to have coherent thoughts; the extreme workout had caused her to sweat out nearly all the alcohol, and the effects of the ganga were wearing off. She realized that she probably smelled of other men, and there was definitely a large wet patch on her thong; so she decided to take a dip in the ocean to rinse off. Once she was up to her chest in the warm Caribbean water, she slipped off her bottom and did her best to scrub it between her hands before slipping it back on. Back on shore, she shook like a wet dog, wringing out her long blond tresses. Feeling refreshed, Penny realized that the lack of chemical stimulants had done nothing to lessen her sex drive...she was still incredibly horny and craved to feel a hard cock inside her.

She found Leonard pacing around the cabana with a worried look on his face. When he saw her walking toward him, he raced up to her and wrapped his arms around her, mashing his lips against hers and kissing passionately. "I was so worried about you...you left your phone in the beach bag, and I didn't know which direction to start looking." Penny, already horny, was overcome with his concern and took his hand, leading him back to the cabana. Without speaking a word, she pushed him back into the beach chair, stood in front of him and threw off her skimpy bikini. Standing there totally nude, she knew it would have the effect on him that it did: a tent immediately grew in his bathing suit.

Dropping to her knees in the sand, Penny tugged his trunks off and watched his 8 3/4 inch erection (yes, she had measured it) spring upward. She admitted that she loved a giant prick once in a while, but Leonard's was her absolute favorite...it was just the perfect size for her, especially with his tangerine sized crown, and his large girth. It stretched her just enough to be completely comfortable. Luckily, the salt water and time had allowed her pussy to shrink back to a slit as she stood and straddled his legs.

Leonard was well aware that the cabana was only closed on three sides, so if anyone walked past between them and the water, they could see right in...and he couldn't have cared less, as he gazed on the most perfect naked body he had ever seen. He stared at her bare mound, still dripping with sea water as she lowered her body toward his groin. Her fleshy lips spread out around his bulbous crown before swallowing it completely, his cock disappearing in her slit. As she sat on his lap, it felt like her pussy was on fire. He loved the way her lips gripped his shaft and pushed up into her along with it. "You feel so good," he admitted as her wonderful ass settled on his lap, his pole completely inside her. He was so aroused that he never even noticed how loose her tunnel was as he ground his pelvis upward into hers.

"I love you baby," she moaned as he thrust up into her cunt, flexing his cock inside her. Leonard began to shove upward, lifting her whole body as he jammed his hard-on up her pussy. Penny bounced up and down on his lap, meeting every thrust as they fucked each other. Her marvelous tits were jiggling up and down, keeping rhythm with their thrusts. Leonard captured her fleshy mounds in his hands, twirling and tweaking her gumdrop nipples. As he did this, he leaned forward and licked and nibbled on her ear and neck; knowing how it drove her wild. "Oh my God...I love being fucked by you," she gasped.

He knew she meant it by the way her vaginal muscles contracted around his pole, squeezing it tightly as her body shuddered on top of him. She raised up slightly giving him more room to slam up into her, loving the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her. "Fuck me baby...fuck your little Penny," she begged as she rode his pole, "I love your cock."

Leonard knew he was the luckiest man alive and began to lick her perfect breasts, first one and then the other. Nibbling on her engorged nipple, he bit down just as he jammed his cock up into her pussy and his cum shot into her tunnel. Feeling him pump her full of his load, Penny groaned, "oh my God baby...cum in me...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt."

Reaching down between them. Leonard trapped her clit between his fingers and forcefully pinched. Her body quivered as their orgasms peaked together, their fluids leaking out of her pussy and flooding Leonard's lap. "Keep fucking me baby...don't stop," she pleaded...and he did, never losing his erection as he stared at the most perfect naked body he would ever see. Her pussy gripped him tightly as Leonard slid in and out of her slippery hole. The adrenaline in his system took over, and he surprised himself, wrapping his arms around his blonde beauty and standing with her in his arms...still inside her. Squatting and laying her on her back in the warm sand, he began to slam his pole in and out of her cunt as hard as he could. "Oh yesss...fuck me baby...fuck me."

Rarely did she see the physical side of Leonard, and it turned her on even more as he pounded into her cunt. She wrapped her silky legs around him, trying to draw even more of his hard shaft into her. "Oh my God...fuck me baby...fuck me...I love your fucking cock."

Hearing her raw language turned Leonard on even more and her jammed up into her pussy so hard that they slid through the sand, now half in the cabana and half out. They probably would have never noticed if the sun hadn't been at just the right angle and was now blinding them. Knowing that they were now in public view, Leonard began to feverishly fuck his gorgeous wife, pounding her hole with his cock. "Cum in me baby...cum in me," she urged, trying not to shout.

Quickly glancing around and seeing no one, Leonard grabbed her firm cheeks in his hands and shoved up into her, spraying her tunnel lining with his warm load. "Yesss baby...fill my pussy," Penny moaned, muffling her exclamation by burying her face in his neck. Quivering, she ground her mound against his pelvis, "I love fucking you baby."

Still pumping her full of his seed, Leonard grinned and answered, "I'm pretty fond of it too, my sexy wife. I just will never get enough of that word...wife. I am so lucky."

She truly did love him and would never break his heart by letting him find out about her transgressions...everybody has urges now and then. A tear trickled down her cheek as she hugged the love of her life, feeling him spasm inside her. She was never going to let him go.

The rest of the week was fairly uneventful. Bernadette's speech was well received and Penny actually attended a couple of the seminars, intent on becoming a better salesperson. Most of the week they just hung out as friends; they even coaxed Bernadette out into the sun, and they rode one of those giant banana floats pulled by a jet ski. Penny and Bernadette called Amy and they vowed to have a "girls night out" when they got back.

***

(Thanks for reading my story. Comments and constructive suggestions are always welcome.)