Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well here we go..." Penny said, as she got back in the car.

"What's going on... what did he say?" Leonard asked.

"He wants me to follow him... he thinks I'm drunk or something," Penny said. "You still want me to fuck this cop? Did you see him... Ugggh," she asked as she followed the patrol car when it passed them.

The cop drove into a junkyard of some sort. The lot was dim and the only light source were from the houses surrounding the lot. He stopped between two wrecked cars and got off.

"You sure want this?," Penny mumbled as she looked around nervously. She saw the officer walk towards them.

"Make him work for it... like we played it..." Leonard whispered with a hint of excitement and his cock started to twitch to life as he thought of his fantasy coming true.

"That's easy for you to say..." Penny said, "...Officer... Why here?" Penny asked playing innocent when the cop got next to her.

"Its safe here than next to a busy road when I test you," the cop cut in.

"What test?" Penny asked pretending to be confused.

"Drunk test, Señorita... Please get out of the car."

"But officer..." Penny said in a childish tone.

"Por favor, señorita... It will take us longer if you do not cooperate."

Penny took a deep breath and got out. She felt excitement in her loins for some reason.

Emilio held her breath as he saw Penny's smooth white legs up close as she got out of the car.

"Just a routine check, I know you understand," the cop said as he stepped aside.

Penny just shook her head, like she's unbelieving her situation, acting. She started walking toe to toe when she heard the officer instructed her.

The cop walked alongside Penny, not paying attention on her walk but eyeing her smooth legs. He had her do all the drunk test and more such as having her bend over to touch her toes while he stand behind her that made his cock even harder.

"You passed Señorita... Now I have to search you for drugs," Emilio said.

"What?! I don't do drugs," Penny objected and noticed the bulge in front of the officer, "Jeez... please officer... its been a long day... do you have to?" she said teasing.

"We had incidents lately that Americans buying drugs to bring back to America," the cop said.

"I can bring you to the station and have a lady officer search you in the morning. We don't have separate jail for chicas, I can't guarantee your safety and your husband with the delincuentes... bad people."

She thought of bringing up the money play but decided to wait till he ask for it. "Don't know how to play this... play along and see..." she thought as she remembered what Leonard said, "...Fine," she finally said.

The cop walked Penny to his patrol car and had her back against the trunk, "Hands to the back of your head... please."

Penny complied and saw the officer up close, "He does look like Luis Guzmán... Maybe in his late 40's," she thought. She then noticed the name tag - 'Beltran'. "Officer Beltran... is that a Lieutenant rank?" Penny asked playing dumb.

Emilio made a face, "¡¿Teniente?! Tengo que ganarme la vida... Just a Sargento," he said.

Emilio saw the blank look of Penny, "I have to make a living... Sargeant... just a Sargeant," he said.

"I got the Sargeant part... sorry, it looks like it rubbed you the wrong way," Penny said and gave him a smile.

"I apologize for yelling," Sgt. Beltran said as he placed his hands on Penny's hips. "I was demoted... but that is not your concern," he continued as he started to pat down on Penny's slim waist and on her hips.

"Sorry to hear that... What's your name?" Penny said calmly to bring out his good side.

Emilio's lust grew when he saw Penny smiled at him and felt the curves of her lower body. His hands paused at her slim waist, "Emilio... Sgt. Emilio Beltran," he said as he stared at Penny's green eyes.

"Oh shit... there its is," Penny said in her mind as she saw the familiar look in his eyes. She felt his hands slowly slid up and down her waist a few times as if caressing her before it slowly slid up her sides.

Emilio stared at Penny's lips as her hands slid on her breast and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Penny bit her lips and made eye contact. She was about to moan when he stepped back.

"Turn around and place your hands on the trunk... por favor," she heard him say.

Emilio ran his hands up and down Penny's back and down to her lower back till he felt her panty lining through her dress. He traced its line to her mound. His cock got harder as he felt Penny's mound through the fabric of her clothes.

"Satisfied... officer?" Penny asked with a teasing tone.

Emilio lust kept on growing as he hears Penny's erotic voice, teasing and alluring. "I've seen smugglers hide drugs in their cavities... women inside their private part... I need to check in there señorita," he said trying not to grin.

"You don't have to do this... I'll give you all the money I have with me, if its not enough I could get you more," she offered, playing what Leonard said to her.

Emilio couldn't stand much longer, he want to fuck Penny, "Bribery is not good Señorita... it will get you in more trouble..." he said and smiled internally. "Unbutton your dress," he ordered Penny.

Penny unbuttoned her dress down to her stomach. She looked over to the car and saw Leonard smiling and gave her a thumbs up. "You owe me big time," she said in her mind.

Emilio saw the clasp on Penny's bra between her breasts, "Unclasp your bra," he told Penny as he stared at her cleavage. He watched her hesitate for a moment then unclasped her bra. He swallowed his spit as her 32C breast popped out with its pink nipples protruding like an invitation.

Penny looked down and saw the bulge in front of Emilio's pants. She then felt the back of his hand as it brushed against her breast.

Emilio pretended to check Penny's bra for any hidden drugs and would intentionally brush the back of his hands on her breast as he stared at them up close.

Penny took a deep breath and exhaled as Emilio stepped back. She was surprised that he didn't fondle her breast. But she wasn't surprised when she heard him, "Take off your panties and hand it over."

Emilio excitedly watched Penny slip her panties down her white smooth legs while she shook her head and handed him her dark blue bikini panties.

Penny watched Emilio examine her underwear while she thought of what he'll do next. She wasn't surprised at all when he told her to lift her dress up and spread her legs apart.

Emilio's pulse went high from excitement as he stared at Penny's bald mound, "Dios mío... qué bonito coño (My God... what a nice pussy)," he commented.

Penny didn't understand what Emilio said but she was getting aroused. Perhaps from exposing herself in public or knowing that her husband is watching.

"Hold your dress up, turn around and lean over the trunk," Emilio told Penny. He watched her turn and marveled her shapely legs and nice ass as she bent over. He moved closer and repositioned his cock through his pants, "Eso es un coño muy bonito (That's very nice pussy)," he whispered to himself.

"I need to check your vagina," Emilio told Penny.

Penny didn't move, "Finally," she said in her mind. She felt his hands on her thighs caressing them then felt his finger tip on her slit. She bit her lips as it started to enter her.

"Está húmedo y apretado (Its wet and tight)," he said as he slid his finger all the way in Penny's pussy and twirled it around. Then he add another finger and moved it in and out of her wet, tight hole.

Penny shut her eyes and bit her lip to stop herself from moaning.

Emilio felt his cock straining to get out of his pants, "Quiero follar este coño (I want to fuck this pussy)," he said lustfully. He pulled his fingers out of Penny's pussy and licked the juices off his fingers, "Mmmm... eso sabía bien (That tasted good)," he commented after sucking his fingers.

Penny didn't care if she couldn't understand what Emilio was saying, all she wanted now is to get fucked. "Are you done?" she said with a hint of frustration.

"Yes we're done here. I need to take you to the station for traffic violation," Emilio said Penny to scare her.

Penny sensed that Emilio's trying to scare her. "What?!... Wait... wait..." Penny said as she turned to face Emilio. She felt horny as hell from all the touching. She took a deep breath, "What do you want to just forget the jail thing?" she asked teasingly as she looked down at his bulge.

Emilio looked down where Penny was looking, "Una mamada y a follar," Emilio said.

"Arrrgh... English!" Penny said, loosing her patience.

Emilio laughed and shook his head, "I said, a blowjob and a fuck," he said casually and grinned at Penny.

"Fine..." she said.

Emilio opened the trunk and pulled out a blanket, folded it into a thick layer and laid it down in front of Penny.

Penny knelt on the blanket and watched Emilio undo his pants and dropped it down to his ankles. His cock sprang out as he lowered his underwear. Seven inches of slim cock, much darker than his skin pointed at her. She didn't want to waste time and engulfed its head with her mouth and started moving her head back and forth taking in a quarter of its length. She wrapped her hand around the bottom half of its shaft jacking its length in rhythm with her head.

"Ahhh... chúpalo... suck it," Emilio moaned as he watched his dark cock go in and out of Penny's luscious lips.

Penny did her best to get Emilio off. She sucked his cock hard that her cheeks were concaved as it goes in and out of her mouth.

Emilio couldn't wait to fuck Penny when he thought of the tightness of her pussy against his fingers. He stopped Penny and pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Bend over the trunk," he said as he helped Penny up.

Penny raised her dress up to her waist and bunched it in her stomach as she bent over. She felt his hand on her lower back followed by its cockhead on her slit. She bit her lips as before to prevent her from moaning when she felt his cock slowly penetrating her tight pussy.

"Dios mío... jodidamente apretado... (Oh my God... fucking tight)," Emilio said as he held his cock deep inside Penny's pussy, savoring the tightness gripping his entire length.

"Maybe he'll cum quicker," Penny thought as she clenched her cunt muscles, milking Emilio's cock.

Emilio held Penny by the hips and started to slowly move his cock in and out of her pussy, "Me encanta este coño (I love this pussy)..." he said as he picked up the pace.

Penny did her best not to let out a moan from the pleasure her pussy was experiencing. She continued to squeeze her cunt muscles as her orgasm starts to build up.

Emilio started to thrust hard into Penny as he grunted and moaned, with words in Spanish that Penny couldn't understand.

Penny clutched her dress hard as her body shook with each impact of Emilio's thrust. She bit her lips to prevent her from moaning as to hide her own excitement.

Emilio quickly pulled out of Penny's pussy as his cum spurt out of its pee hole, "Ahhhrrg...Ahhh..." His hot cum splatted on her partly opened slit and some on her buttocks as he jacked his shaft. He squeezed his cock and spread its cum on her anus as it trickled out.

Penny shut her eyes tight as she catches her breath, "Thank God he didn't cum inside," she said in her mind.

Emilio took Penny's panty and attempted to wipe his cum off Penny's bottom. He got some of it off but the cum soaked panty spread some of it back on her ass cheeks.

Penny turned around and tried to straightened up her dress, "Are we done here? I need to get going, its really late," she said.

"Here you go..." Emilio said as he handed Penny her panties, "...I hope we could meet again," he followed as he gave her license back.

"Yeah dream on," Penny wanted to say but didn't. She just turned and walked briskly back to the car. She waited till the patrol car was out of sight. "He's gone..." she said.

Leonard quickly turned and was all over Penny, kissing her on the lips, "You're so hot..." he said in her mouth as he kissed her.

"Really?... You better fuck me right now cause he left me hanging," Penny said.

"Let's get in the back seat," Leonard suggested and quickly hopped in the back seat and took of his pants.

Penny straddled Leonard and guide his fat nine incher in her pussy.

Leonard grunted as Penny impaled herself on his cock, " Mmm... I love you," he said as he started massaging her breast as she started to move up and down.

"Ohhh... Mmmm... this is just the perfect size... Ohhh... I love you too," Penny said and kissed Leonard on the lips. She grind, ground, twirl, twerk her bottom till she reached her orgasm.

Leonard quickly have Penny on her knees and fucked her from behind, pulling her hips to meet his thrust. "Umm... Umm... Fuck yeah..." he moaned and grunted as he thought of Penny in a threesome while he fucked her furiously.

"Oh fuck... fuck... Oh my God... Ahnng... Ahhh," Penny moaned as she's about to cum once more.

Leonard felt Penny's pussy got tighter, "Fuck... I'm cumming... Uhhh.... Uhhh...," he moaned as he shot his cum deep inside his wife's pussy.

Penny reached her orgasm as she felt her husband's hot cum fill her tight cavity. "Ohhhh... Ahhhhngg... Yes fill my pussy... Ahhh," she moaned in response as they cum simultaneously.

Leonard bent over and kissed Penny's shoulder as he unloaded his last spurt and held his cock deep inside till his cock shrank and slipped out.

"Holy crap... you are wild... whew!" Penny said as she sat up, "You okay honey?" she asked when he saw Leonard breathing a little hard slouched on the back seat.

"I actually feel great," Leonard said smiling.

"You don't need your inhaler?... Wow that's the second time..." Penny said.

"This is the best day ever... Thank you for the surprises," Leonard said with a bug smile as he straightened up.

Penny thought of the fantasies her husband experienced that made him manly like she never experienced from him and she liked it; sex on the beach, watched her with another man, and now sex in the backseat of a car. "Your welcome," she said giggly.

"Tomorrow, we'll do whatever you want... even go clubbing... you know... drink and dance..." Leonard said happily.

"Really... yyo'll go dancing?" Penny asked doubtful.

"Yeah... as long as you don't mind getting embarrassed by my moves," Leonard said grinning.

"Okay we'll see what happens," Penny said and kissed Leonard.

On their way back to the resort, "I wonder if Penny would go for a threesome?... maybe we can pick up a guy or two from the club... hmmm," he thought and other stuff to himself as he drove.