Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is really great..." Leonard said still amazed where they are.

Penny ordered a Margarita and a beer for Leonard. They chat about what to do while they ate.

"So... they hit on you?" Leonard asked about the men Penny mentioned.

"Not really... some attempted to but didn't pull through," Penny said with a hint of smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Leonard asked smiling back at Penny.

"Nothing..." Penny said, "...just the thought of these men got the hots for me makes me horny," she said in her mind.

Leonard could tell that smile on Penny's face when she's horny, "That Margarita must be strong..." Leonard said jokingly.

Penny made a face, "I'm just saying that its been a while that we didn't have time to go out like this."

"Yeah... I'm sorry we didn't even have a proper honeymoon come to think of it," Leonard said with a tone of guilt. He looked at his wife, "You know what? This is your time... Do whatever you want to do while we're here."

"Really?... Anything?"

"We've never been here before... no one knows us... we're far away from home..." Leonard said.

"What are you saying?"

"I know its been awhile since you had fun... I mean reeeeaal fun... like when you were single... Let's have fun..."

"Clubbing... dancing... drinking..."

"Yeah... whatever you want to do..." Leonard said, "...even flirt around if you want," Leonard followed after a brief sec.

Penny eyed her husband, sizing up what he really meant, "...You sure what you're saying?" she asked doubtfully.

"Well... we've talked about... you know... let's do it."

"You talked about it, I didn't... we'll see," Penny said but kept her interest at bay not to give Leonard any leverage. She felt tingling sensations in her loins, " You know what... let's head to the beach and I'll give you your surprise," she said with a big grin.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Penny wore her two piece bikini and slipped on an almost see through cover-up. Leonard has swim trunks and beach polo shirt. She took some stuff from the drawer and put it in her beach bag and a couple of bottled water. "Let's drop by the bar on the way."

Penny led Leonard in one of the cabanas she eyed the other day and laid out the stuff, drinks and snacks on a corner, and played her favorite tunes from her phone to the Bluetooth mini speaker Leonard bought her. She sat up resting her back against one of the backrest pillow then looked at Leonard sitting at the other end, "What do you think?... Cool huh?"

"This is so cool... I could see outside," Leonard said as he looked around.

The beach wasn't busy, only a few guest, some sunbathing, a family of four building something out of the sand from a distant, a couple walking along the water.

"Nice surprise," Leonard said and smiled at Penny.

"This is not the surprise you nerd," Penny said and took of her cover up followed by the top piece exposing her perky breast, "...This is your surprise."

Leonard's eyes bulged and quickly glanced around, "What are you doing?" he said in a freaked tone.

"Well, you suggested for us to have fun so... surprise! Now get naked," Penny said.

"H-Here?... We're going to have sex... here?"

Penny crawled over to Leonard and started tugging on her trunks, "This is a fantasy of yours... We role-played having sex in public... so here we are..." she said as she pulled off Leonard's trunks completely.

Penny took hold of her husband's semi erect fat cock then slowly started to jack it, "I missed your cock," she said seductively. She then opened her lips then engulfed his cockhead. She closed her eyes as she felt his hand on her head and his cock slowly slid in and out.

Leonard glanced around then knelt up, "Ohh yesss... I love you Penny," she moaned as he slow fucked Penny's mouth with half its length till he felt her lips finally tightened around its girth before he added more and more with his thrust till its entire nine inches of cock was in her mouth, his pubic hairs against her nose. He held it inside her for a few sec before he pulled it out completely.

Penny gasped for air as Leonard's cock left her mouth. "Now suck it," she heard him say as if he's in his role-playing mode. She took hold of his cock and gave it a couple of jerk before he engulfed its head and started to suck its head as she moved her head back and forth.

"Ahhh... now that feels good," Leonard said as he watched half his length slid in and out of Penny's lips. He took her hand off his shaft when he felt his cock got harder and started to slow fuck her mouth once more in rhythm with her head moving back and forth.

Penny could taste her husband's pre cum as she continued to give him a hands-off blowjob as he fucked his mouth till he heard him grunt and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Mmmm... that's good," Leonard commented. He gave his cock head a pinch, "Lay down... I want to taste that wonderful cunt," he said.

Penny quickly laid down and spread her legs when she felt him by her feet then opened her thighs apart as he settled in.

Leonard licked his lips wet as he marveled Penny's smooth bald mound like seeing it for the first time. Its pussy lips firm, like a thick leaf's edge. He took in her sweet pleasant scent as he lowered his face on her mound.

Penny bit her lips as he felt his breath on her opening. She flinched as she felt his tongue touch her pussy lip. She placed her forearm across her eyes as his tongue started to trace the length of her pussy lips, to her opening and up to her hooded clit. "Mmmph..." she tried to hold off her moan.

Leonard flicked Penny's clit with the tip of his tongue a few times before he slid it in her opening.

Penny's mouth briefly opened to form an O and bit her lip once more as she tried not to make any noise to react from the pleasure burning in her pussy.

Leonard twirled, scooped and fucked his long tongue in Penny's pussy to make her response of any kind. He looked up at her as he suck and lick her tight hole and saw her bit her lip while she covered her eyes with her forearm.

Penny couldn't control her mound from fluttering, "Oh fuck... yesss honey... ohh mmmm..." she moaned as her husband devoured her pussy and tickled her mound.

Leonard heard chatters nearby and getting louder. He knelt up and saw a young couple walking a few feet away.

Penny sat up and took hold of Leonard's shaft by its hilt and licked its cockhead a few times, tracing its contours with her tongue before she engulfed it. She moved her head making his cockhead slid in and out of her mouth, scraping its crown on her loose lips, tickling it.

"Mmm... you're just naughty," Leonard said as he watched his wife give his cock the best blowjob he thought she ever did. "This is awesome," he whispered down at Penny as he saw the couple pass by their cabana.

Penny took a quick glance outside as before she got into the rhythm and let go of its shaft, varying the length in her mouth as she moved her head back and forth while she sucked as it slid out, concaving her cheeks in the process.

Leonard stopped Penny when he saw the couple in a distance and could feel his orgasm brewing up. He laid down and coached Penny to move on top of him in a 69.

Penny didn't waste time and engulfed Leonard's cock once more as soon as she got into position. She lowered her mound on his face making circular motion as if inviting him. "Ahhh... Mmm..." she gasped and moaned as she felt his tongue on her slit and into her opening.

Leonard practically wrapped his arms around Penny's lower back pulling her down against his chest, held her steady while he licked and sucked her pussy as he ground his mouth against her bald mound.

"Ahhh.... Ahhh.... Ohhh..." Penny moaned as her back curled up while she continued to stroked his shaft, "Mmm... Ahhhnng..." she moaned trying to move her bottom against her husband's tight embrace on her lower back then returned to sucking his shaft after her unsuccessful attempt.

Leonard loved the smell and taste of Penny's arousal as he licked off her cunt juices. He could feel his cock strain from pleasure as Penny sucked it expertly then finally released her when he felt his orgasm neared its peak. "You're really hot," he said as he tapped Penny's buttock.

Penny felt the warmth on her cheeks and felt her body at ease as the Margarita finally caught up with her. She rolled off to her side and laid on her back as Leonard slid out from under her and spread her legs as he moved on top of her. She reached for his cock and gave it a couple of jerks before she guided it to her slit.

"You want my cock?" Leonard asked lustfully.

"Yes... fuck me," Penny said softly as she rubbed Leonard's cockhead on her slit. She let go of its shaft as she felt it lodged and pressed against her opening.

Leonard slowly pushed his cock in and savored the tightness of Penny's tight opening against his cockhead. They simultaneously gasped as its crown passed her ring opening and gripped his shaft.

Penny grabbed Leonard's buttocks and pulled it down as if assisting him to thrust all the way in.

Leonard was ecstatic how Penny been erotically pleasing and making his fantasy comes true. He thrust his cock all the way, balls deep inside her and ground his pelvis against hers.

"Ahhhnnng... Ohmmm... Ahhh..." Penny moaned as her fingers dug in Leonard's butt cheeks.

Leonard kissed Penny on the lips and started to nibble/suck/kiss her lips as it opened and formed an O while he ground his fat nine inch cock in her.

"Oh fuck me... fuck me," Penny said in between gasps.

Leonard started to fuck her slow and in full length then picked up the pace as her moans got a little louder. He felt Penny's cunt muscles squeezed his shaft each time its entire length were inside her.

Penny moaned and gasped with each thrust of Leonard's hard cock and would time to time meet his thrust.

Leonard grunted and slowed down his pace and gradually into a grinding motion. "I want you to cum on my cock," he said.

Penny's mind blanked for a brief moment, "Let me on top... I want to be on top," she said.

Leonard nodded his approval then rolled them with Penny ending up on top. Then watched Penny propped up on her arms then started to grind her pelvis.

Penny bit her lower lip then started to sway her body back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. She took a quick look around outside before closing her eyes and concentrated on Leonard's cock push and rub her pleasure points all over her cavity, "Suck my tits," she said as she continued to twerk on his cock.

Leonard did his best to gently suck, nibble and bite Penny's nipple while he squeezed her breasts as her body moved back and forth.

It didn't took long for Penny to ride Leonard's cock till she finally felt her orgasm building up. "Fuck... Oh fuuuck... Ummm..." she started to moan.

"Fuck my cock," Leonard said as he pinched and rolled Penny's nipples with his fingers.

Penny nodded her response as she get excited with her husband's role-playing tone. She then straightened up and started bouncing on Leonard's cock as she held on his hands against her breast. "Mmmm... Uh... Uhhh..." her moans got louder and her breathing got faster, "I'm cumming... Ahhhnng..."

Leonard felt Penny's cunt squeezed his cock as her body stiffened and saw her face blushed for a brief moment as she held her breath.

Penny exhaled as her orgasm subsided and leaned forward, rested her hands on Leonard's chest.

Leonard raised his head and looked between their bodies as he lifted Penny by her hips. He saw his cock smothered with cum as it slipped out of her pussy. "Sit on my face... I want to eat your cum," he ordered.

Penny straddled Leonard's head and lowered her mound on his face as he guided her hips. "Mmmm... Ahhh..." she gasped as his tongue entered her love hole.

Leonard licked Penny's pussy in gusto, twirling his tongue in her opening. He heard her moans as she ground her mound on his tongue.

Penny flinched when Leonard spanked her butt, "Clean my dick," she heard him.

Leonard sat up and turned to face Penny. He spread his legs and leaned back as she positioned in front of him in all fours and watched her lower her head on his cum covered cock and gave it a lick a few times before it slid inside her mouth.

Penny tasted her own cum as she licked and sucked Leonard's cock clean. She felt his cock twitched in her mouth as she gave him another blowjob.

"Turn around," Leonard ordered Penny after he was satisfied.

Penny still on all fours, backed up as Leonard positioned behind her. She reached between her thighs and took hold of Emilio's cock and guided it to her opening as she backed her mound to meet it.

"Mmm... I love your pussy," Leonard said as he felt his cock entered Penny's cunt.

"I love your cock," Penny responded then twirled and swayed her bottom on Leonard's cock.

Leonard took Penny by her slim waist and started to fuck her fast and hard.

Penny went down to her elbows as her body jerked back and forth from Leonard's thrust. She then felt his hand on her back pushing her further down as his thrust got even harder. She got a glimpse of another couple outside in front of her walking a few feet from them. She covered her mouth, "Mmmm... Mmmm..." she moaned in her hands as he fucked her hard from behind.

Leonard suddenly stopped his thrust and pulled out of Penny and coached her to lay down. He then positioned himself between Penny's spread legs. He guided his cock in her opening and thrust it all the way in. He then picked up her legs behind the knees and spread them further apart and fucked her fast and hard once more.

Penny just closed her eyes and bit her lips, "Mmmm.... Mmmm... Ohhh... Mmmm..." muffled moans filled the air.

Leonard then leaned on top of Penny taking her knees on his arms and fucked her again fast and hard. "You're so naughty," he told Penny in between grunts as he continued to thrust in her.

Penny opened her eyes and looked at Leonard and gave him the most erotic moans she could manage.

Penny's moans made Leonard more excited and couldn't hold his orgasm much longer. He held his breath and pounded Penny's pussy a few times, "Uhhhmmm.... AHHH... AHHH..." he moaned as he released his cum with his last thrust.

Penny shut her eyes and had a mini orgasm as she felt Leonard's hot cum deep inside her. She bit her lips once more to stop her from moaning when she heard shuffles close by.

Leonard released Penny's legs and sat on his heels and watched his cum flow out of her opening. He grabbed Penny's wrist and pulled her into a sitting position, "Suck it," he said.

Penny leaned down and took Leonard's hard cock in her mouth and bobbed her head.

"Wow... look at that... its still hard..." Leonard said as he watched Penny suck his cock.

Leonard's cock popped out of Penny's mouth, "And you don't need your inhaler..." she commented as she sat on her heels as well, "...you kinda over did your role-play too," she said eyeing Leonard.

"Oh... s-sorry..." Leonard said in his normal tone.

"I kinda like it..." Penny said and smiled.

Leonard perked up, "Oh yeah?... then lay down and I'll fuck you silly..." he said with a commanding tone trying to be macho.

"Hey!... Don't get it over your head. Besides... it doesn't suit you my little nerd," Penny said as she laid down and spread her knees, "Now... make love to me."

Leonard got on top of Penny and kissed her on the lips as his fat cock slipped inside her cum soaked pussy. He made love to his wife, slowly thrusting in and out of her in full length and would ground and grind his pelvis against hers every fee thrust till they both cum simultaneously.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Later on that night, they decided to have dinner away from the resort and Penny drove them to the local eatery where she ate the most delicious Tamales she ever had.

"This place is great... I had their Tamales before... you should order it... Don't worry, it doesn't have cheese or dairy products, but let them know anyways," Penny suggested.

They had a pleasant dinner and Leonard did like the Tamales, as Penny said it quite delicious. They talked and laughed while they ate.

"You sure you want to drive? Here at night?" Leonard asked as they walk to their rental.

"Yeah no sweat... I drove here a couple times already."

"Really... You're not worried being pulled over?"

"Yeah... yeah... you warned me about the cops, yada yada... Its gonna be okay," Penny insisted.

They talked about how fun this mini getaway they were having and Leonard thanked Penny for his surprise at the beach.

"So any more surprises awaits me?" Leonard asked jokingly.

"Hey buster... what else do you want?" Penny asked giggling and took a quick glance at Leonard. "What's that grin all about?" She asked as she turned her eyes back on the dim road.

"Nothing... I just thought..." Leonard was saying.

"I don't like what you're thinking already..." Penny said playfully and smiled internally knowing what her husband is thinking.

Penny was startled when blue flashing light lit up behind them followed by a blast of siren. "Oh crap... What did I do wrong?" she said nervously.

"I told you..." Leonard began to say.

"Shut up... I know... Arrrgh..." Penny said as she pulled over the side road.

Penny saw the police got out of his patrol car in the side mirror and walked casually towards her side of the car.

"Buenas noches... señorita," the cop greeted Penny.

"Hello officer..." Penny said nervously.

"American?... Tourist?" the cop asked.

"Yes... officer. Is there any problem?"

"License and registration, Señorita... por favor."

Penny noticed Leonard pretending to be asleep when she reached over the glove compartment, "Really?!..." she commented and shook her head, "...Unbelievable." She nervously searched for the rental papers then handed them to the police, "Here you go, it's a rental and here's my driver's license," she said and gave the officer a pretty smile hoping to ease up whatever she did wrong.

"You really want me to go through that fantasy of yours?" Penny whispered to Leonard without looking at him. She observed the officer while he checked the papers and she thought that he resembles the actor Luis Guzmán.

"If you think you can pull it off," Leonard whispered back like a challenge without moving, still pretending to be in deep sleep or drunk.

"You did not stop on the Stop sign... did you had any alcohol?"

Penny believed she didn't see any traffic sign at all, "No... no alcohol. But I didn't see any signs... officer," Penny said.

The police looked over and saw Leonard asleep and noticed her wedding ring, "Your husband had too much cerveza?"

"No..." Penny mumbled and looked at her husband, "...y-yes... just a little. He's exhausted from the flight," Penny said uneasy.

"Señor..." The police called to Leonard with no response.

The police eyed Penny for a few sec that made her more uneasy. He handed the rental papers back at Penny and waved her license, "Just want to make sure... Get out of the car por favor," he said.

"What for officer?" Penny asked.

"Routine check Señorita," the police said.

"Okay buster... you asked for it..." Penny said intended for her husband as she stepped out of the car.

The policeman got an instant boner as he watched Penny got out and walked to the front of the car where he's standing. His plan to extract money from any motorist changed to lust, "Qué hermosa dama..." he said in his head as he stared at Penny's sexy body.

Penny pretended to loose her footing from the rocky side road and almost stumbled forward.

The cop was startled and reached out to grab Penny, "You okay señorita?... Looks like you had drink," the cop said as he looked down at Penny's cleavage. "We should do this on a safe area... follow me please," he told Penny as he thought to giving the young wife a hard time and maybe get what he has in mind.