Big Bang Theory - Penny Meets the Nerds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassed about what he had said, Leonard confessed: "being inside you is the most wonderful thing I have ever felt." It was true...her tunnel was hugging his prick like a too-small condom and he felt like his heart was going to burst from his chest like something in a sci-fi movie.

Penny had experienced her second orgasm as his rod had slid slowly up her hole, gradually stretching it's entire length. The water stream was now directly in his face and he reached up to redirect it towards the wall. Hugging her body close to his, Leonard paused to reflect on the moment: his cock was inside the pussy of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and she was asking him to fuck her. His shaft throbbed inside her and Leonard slowly bent his knees and drew his shaft nearly all the way out of her hole, before just as slowly sliding back inside. He wanted to make the experience last, and yet he wanted to slam into her pussy as hard as he could.

His dilemma was solved by Penny: "oh God Leonard...stop teasing me...fuck me sweetie." Smiling from ear to ear, Leonard started to ram his prick in and out of her wondrous hole. They could hear his wet scrotum slapping against her crotch as he drilled into her pussy. "Oh my God...stretch my cunt sweetie...fuck my hole with your fat cock," she exhaled. Reaching up with both hands, Leonard grasped her wet breasts and kneaded them, amazed at their softness...they truly were works of art. Leaning in, he started to nibble on the side of her neck and her left earlobe. This was an incredibly sensitive erogenous zone for Penny and coupled with the sensation of his meaty prick sliding in and out of her pussy, she began to scream: "holy shit...."

Before she could finish, Leonard quickly covered her mouth with his and kissed her passionately. Somewhat surprised at the sudden kiss, she nevertheless swiftly responded by playing tongue tag with him. When he broke the kiss, Leonard confessed: "not only did I want to do that, but I also wanted to smother your scream. You see if Sheldon had heard you scream, he would either have rushed into the bathroom, or began knocking on the door. Then he would have harangued us for making so much noise. Trust me on this: you don't want Sheldon upset with you...you just don't."

As he stopped thrusting momentarily to look in her eyes, she curiously asked: "so he wouldn't have wanted to join us? I mean I am fairly attractive."

"Fairly attractive...are you kidding...you are a goddess," he responded. "Join us...oh God no...he won't even shake hands...or drink from a punch bowl if someone else has already touched the ladle."

"So he doesn't have sex? What's his deal...you know...in his pants," she wondered.

"We're not sure he has a deal...or is from this earth," he joked as he slid his hands down to grasp her perfect ass cheeks and resumed fucking his beautiful neighbor. Bending his knees and thrusting up into her warm hole, he watched her marvelous tits bouncing up and down with his rhythm. As he slammed into her even harder, her breasts began to wobble in synchronized circles.

"Fuck me sweetie...fuck me. Your cock feels soooo fucking good in my cunt.," Penny encouraged him. "I'm so glad we're neighbors."

"Ditto," was all he could think to say as he savored in the sensation of his hard-on sliding in and out of her warm, wet pussy. He couldn't imagine a more wonderful feeling and if he had been a religious person, he would have thanked a deity. "Your pussy feels sooo wonderful," he assured her; somehow feeling it was important to do so. Still squeezing her firm cheeks, he started to slam up into her hole as hard as he could, while leaning down and sucking her right nipple into his mouth. Her tunnel was so snug that Leonard knew he couldn't hold out much longer, and truthfully he wanted nothing more than to shoot his seed as far up inside her as he could.

Grinding her tender nub between his teeth, he could feel her vaginal walls contract around his shaft and she tried to muffle her moan: "oh my fucking God, Leonard. Her orgasm was the breaking point for him as he shoved his dick as far inside her as he could and started to pump her pussy full of his load. "Oh God...oh God...yesss," she gasped, her right arm grasping the shower curtain rod for support. "Cum in me sweetie...seed me Leonard...fill my fucking cunt." He was nearly delirious as he bucked and pumped into her wondrous hole, forcing his prick as deep as it would go. Leonard knew this was the most beautiful woman he would ever fuck and he seemed to cum for minutes.

Wrapping his arms around her slippery body, Leonard held her tight; his cock still inside her. He never wanted the moment to end. After a couple unforgettable minutes, Penny whispered in his ear: "I think I'm going to need your help scrubbing my back again." Slowly Leonard backed away, dragging his still hard prick out of her hole.

Backing up, he saw her heart-melting smile and answered: "I can't imagine anything better than soaping you up...well maybe one thing." This time he made certain to memorize every square inch of her amazing body as they helped each other get clean. The whole time, Leonard never lost his erection and Penny took notice.

Out in the living room, Howard was getting curious: "what do you think is taking Leonard so long...you don't think he's doing the nasty with her, do you?"

"If you mean coitus...that's highly unlikely," Sheldon offered his opinion, "this is Leonard we're talking about. He's probably just having trouble with the water; you know he has no upper body strength. Besides, he has to give me twenty-four hours notice of impending coitus.

"She is a goddess...I'm in love and I call dibs," Raj chimed in.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Leonard sheepishly walked out to the living room. Seeing that everyone was staring at him, he volunteered: "had some trouble with the water."

"See, I told you," Sheldon gloated, "but why is your hair all wet."

"Had a lot of trouble with the water," Leonard grinned while remembering what just took place.

As Penny was leaving the apartment that evening, Leonard's eyes followed her all the way to her door. Sheldon, seeing the longing expression on Leonard's face, remarked: "you're not done with this woman, are you?"

Wistfully, Leonard replied: "our babies will be both beautiful and smart."

"Not to mention imaginary," snorted Sheldon.

A couple days later, as the four nerds were sitting around the coffee table in 4A chowing down on Thai food, there was a knock on the door and Leonard jumped up to answer it. His heart swelled when he opened the door and saw the beautiful face of his new neighbor. "Hi Leonard," she smiled.

Noticing she had her uniform on, Leonard asked: "hi Penny, just getting home from work...how was work?" He surreptitiously closed the door nearly all the way so he didn't have to share her with the others.

"Well, you know...it's the Cheesecake Factory. People order cheesecake and I bring it."

Tongue-tied around his gorgeous neighbor, he suggested: "so you're like the carbohydrate delivery system."

"Yeah, call it what you like...I make minimum wage," she sighed. "I was wondering if you would help me out with something."

"Sure," he blurted out.

A little stunned at his quick answer, she continued: "OK great...anyway I'm having some furniture delivered tomorrow and I may not be here...." Before she could finish, the door flew open and the other three nerds lined up in the doorway.

"Ah...the cheesecake scented goddess," Howard gushed.

"You mentioned some furniture," Leonard interjected.

"Yeah, it's being delivered tomorrow," she confirmed, "if I'm not here would you mind signing for it and having them put it in my apartment. Here's my spare key. Thank you sweetie."

"Sure...no problem," Leonard assured her.

The next day, Sheldon and Leonard met the delivery man in the lobby and after signing for the package, Leonard began: the apartment is on the forth floor and the elevator's out so if you could just take...." Before he could finish, the delivery person had left the lobby. "Or you could just leave it here," he finished, sarcastically. "Well, it looks like we'll just have to take it up," he told Sheldon.

"We...," his roommate responded, "and just how do you propose we accomplish that. We have neither a dolly or any upper body strength."

Smiling, Leonard suggested: "we're physicists...we don't need any upper body strength...we can figure this out with our brains." After about an hour of pushing, tugging and shoving, they had finally succeeded in sliding the huge, heavy box into Penny's apartment.

As soon as Sheldon looked around the apartment he exclaimed: "Great Caesar's Ghost...look at this place." It was a mess; with clothes, magazines and dishes strewn everywhere.

"So Penny's a little messy," Leonard defended her.

"Messy," Sheldon shouted, "this is complete chaos...who lives like this."

"So she's a free spirit who likes to live casually," Leonard reasoned, "you know not everyone likes to alphabetize their cereal or have a strict bathroom-schedule. I think she's a breath of fresh air. When the transvestite lived here you didn't care how he kept it."

"That's because it was immaculate," Sheldon told him.

Looking at the clock the next morning after he was startled awake, Leonard saw that it was 2:15. Knowing that in his semi-conscious state he had heard a noise; he called out: "Sheldon...Sheldon." Hearing no response, he climbed out of bed, turned on his collector's edition Star Wars lightsaber and tiptoed into the living room. Immediately he spied that their door was wide open as was the door of his neighbor. "What the Hell," he muttered under his breath and he marched across the hall in his sock-clad feet. Quietly shuffling into Penny's living room, Leonard saw Sheldon carefully straightening up the room.

"Sheldon, what the Hell are you doing," Leonard hissed, "you can't just break into a woman's apartment in the middle of the night and clean."

"Shhhhh," Sheldon admonished him, "Penny's sleeping." Leonard glanced into her bedroom and the sight of her took his breath away. Her covers were pulled up to her waist and she was wearing a simple white sleeveless shirt; her giant nipples poking against the flimsy fabric. The soft moonlight filtering through the window and reflecting off her golden hair formed a halo around her angelic face. "Besides," Sheldon explained, "I had no choice. I couldn't sleep knowing that just across the hall was...this," indicating the messy room.

"Please let's go before she wakes up," Leonard pleaded.

"I'm not going until I'm done, and if you would help it would get done faster," Sheldon suggested.

"Fine...what the Hell," Leonard whispered as he folded a blouse and put it in a pile on the sofa, stubbing his toe on the huge Ikea box..

A few short hours later, Sheldon was rested and feeling energized as he told Leonard: "I'm feeling splendid after the good deed we did last night; I'm sure she will appreciate it."

A few minutes later there was a shriek across the hall: " son of a bitch...you sneaky bastards."

"How did she know it was us," Leonard asked, even though he knew it was a stupid question.

"I may have left a note," Sheldon admitted.

"Leonard," she bellowed, bursting through their door, "you came into my apartment while I was sleeping to clean!"

"Really more to organize," Sheldon explained, "you're not dirty, per-se, just messy."

"Give me my key back," she demanded, and Leonard complied immediately.

"Do you have any idea how creepy this is," she asked, "in my apartment while I was sleeping. I thought better of you Leonard."

Leonard spoke up: " yes we had a discussion about it in depth last night. I'm very, very sorry."

Penny stormed back to her apartment leaving Leonard sitting on the couch with his head in his hands; fearing she would never talk to him again. Later that day, she met Raj coming up the stairs as she was going down to the Laundry Room. "Hey Raj," she greeted him and then began a tirade: "I'm sure you heard about what happened last night with Sheldon and Leonard. Well I'm pretty upset about it...they violated my space while I was sleeping. You know back in Nebraska if someone comes into your house at night...you shoot...and not to wound."

As she continued to rant, all Raj could think was: "she is sooo pretty; and what's that scent...vanilla? She is so chatty." Not being able to talk to attractive women, all Raj could do was stare and hope she didn't notice his erection tenting his trousers.

Finally she smiled and said: "I mean it's obvious they meant well. I guess just because all the men I've met in my life have been jerks, I guess that's no reason to assume Leonard and Sheldon are too...right?" Raj just smiled and nodded in the affirmative as Penny finally concluded, "thanks Raj," and kissed him on the cheek.

A couple hours later after Leonard had typed up a thorough apology and was about to slip it under her door, Penny opened it and asked: "what's going on."

Opening the folded paper, Leonard began: "here's the thing," and he started to read, "Penny...just as Oppenheimer came to regret his participation in what was to become the first atomic bomb, so do I regret my participation last night in what was, to say the least, an error in judgement...."

Before he could continue, she grabbed his arm, leaned in to whisper in his ear: "Leonard...we're OK," and kissed his cheek before going back into her apartment. Amazed and pleased, he stumbled back to 4A.

The next day Penny answered a knock on her door and was surprised to find the nerd-quartet on the other side. "After what we did, we thought the least we could do was assist you in assembling the entertainment center," Leonard informed her.

Holding up a small canvas bag, Howard declared: "you see, I come packing tools...some of them long and hard."

Standing aside and letting them in, Penny assured them: "thanks guys, but I really think I can do it myself...the instructions look pretty easy."

"Nonsense," Sheldon boasted, we're physicists and Howard's an engineer...we'll have this together in no time."

Howard spread the instruction sheet out of Penny's kitchen counter and immediately commented: "Houston we have a problem...they suggest assembling this in the least imaginative way possible."

"You're right," Leonard agreed, "Penny has a flat screen...there is so much wasted space behind it." They began to banter about different and, they thought, improved ways to assemble the unit as Penny began to put the pins in the ends of the shelves.

They were not paying attention to her as she told them: "it looked pretty good in the store." Finally getting frustrated with the way they were taking over; and getting more than a little horny at all the testosterone in the room; she declared: "guys it's hot in here, I guess I'll just take off all my clothes." Still not getting any response, she proceeded to do just that. She quickly stripped off her tank top and was just shrugging her bra off her arms, freeing the twins, when Leonard abruptly stopped staring at the instructions.

"Did I hear something," he wondered aloud and glanced around the room. Penny was just tugging her tight jeans off her feet and stood there wearing only a tiny pale blue thong. Leonard's lower jaw dropped as, for the second time, he was privy to the most incredible body he had ever seen. Noticing that Leonard was staring behind them, the other three nerds turned and had basically the same reaction...except, of course, for Sheldon.

Raj and Howard just stared speechless, but Sheldon announced: "I don't know what's going on, but it's getting outa hand... I'm outa here." He took off like a rocket across the hall, slamming Penny's door behind him.

Raj whispered in Howard's ear, and Howard agreed: "yes...she is a goddess." As much as Howard liked to act like a ladies' man, he was now intimidated by the beautiful blond standing right in front of him and asked Leonard: "what IS going on."

Strolling over in front of the sofa, Penny looked at the trio of speechless scientists and stated: "Leonard knows what I want...don't you Leonard."

Leonard just smiled and nodded, and Howard exclaimed: "what...you mean you and her...you dog...and you never said a word...no details...what kind of a friend are you." They watched as Penny stood in front of the sofa and very slowly lowered her thong to her feet. They all noticed that her bald mound was already glistening with her arousal as they stared between her legs.

"I'm a gentleman," Leonard told them as he began to disrobe; not even caring that he was about to be naked in front of his friends.

"You see guys...I like sex," Penny informed them, "and Leonard helped me alleviate my tension." Leonard was down to his boxers as Penny sat on the edge of the couch, spread her marvelous legs, and leaned back. Raj's heart was pounding so hard he was afraid of having a heart attack as he stared at her incredible naked body. HIs father was a gynecologist and Raj was absolutely certain he had never seen a body as perfect as Penny's. Leonard had just shucked his boxers (still clad in his socks) and Penny beckoned him: "come here sweetie and bring that beautiful cock." Leonard's hard prick waved in front of him like a beachcomber's metal-detector.

"Holy crap she's beautiful," Leonard thought as he kneeled between her legs and ran his hands up and down her silky thighs. Her inner lips began to protrude and he used his thumbs to spread them even farther. He could see that she was completely wet as he nudged his crown against her slit. Looking down between their bodies, he pushed a little more until the folds of her mound began to grip the head of his shaft. "That may be the most erotic thing I have ever seen," he thought as he memorized the mental picture.

His reverie was interrupted when Penny whispered: "fuck me sweetie." Grinning, Leonard pushed forward and slowly buried his rod inside her juicy pussy. He didn't stop pushing until his scrotum rested against her soft cheeks. Remembering what she liked, he reached forward, put his arms around her wonderful body and hugged her into him. They remained motionless, at least to the naked eye, but they could both feel her vaginal muscles gripping and contracting as she climaxed. She hugged him back, enjoying the penetration, until their pure passion became too much and they felt the need to continue. Releasing and smiling at each other in quiet recognition of their spiritual connection, Penny leaned back and Leonard began to fuck her.

His hands gripping her thighs, Leonard watched as his penis slid in and out of her wet hole; mesmerized by the sight of her plump lips gripping his shaft as he withdrew and being forced back inside her when he thrust forward. "Oh God yessss, Leonard...fuck me...fuck me," she moaned as he drilled into her. Her tunnel was so hot and tight, it gripped his dick like a closed fist. HIs knees scraping against her throw rug, Leonard started to ram his fat rod up into her hole. Moving his hands up to her taut waist, her thrust forward violently while watching her magnificent breasts flopping up and down to their rhythm. "Yesss...yesss...fuck my cunt," she squealed.

Leaning forward, he licked and nibbled at her graceful neck and tiny earlobes. Her body quivered and he could feel her vaginal walls spasm; squeezing his dick like a tourniquet. Her head rolled back on her shoulders and she moaned: "ohhhh yessss." Leonard could not hold back any longer as he shoved as far into her pussy as he could and began to spray the contents of his balls up into her hole. "Holy fuck, yesss," she screamed, "cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt." He did his best, as he pumped and thrust until he was drained. Penny wrapped her wonderful legs around his waist and pulled him into her. "Holy crap I love the feeling of a man cumming inside me," she whispered in his ear.