Big Bang Theory - Penny Meets the Nerds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rolled over on their sides, his cock still inside her and just gazed at each other. Eventually he did shrivel and slip out of her moist tunnel, and they began to talk like old lovers. "I know we haven't known each other for very long, but I have to say your roommate seems like a real obnoxious know-it-all," she pointed out, "am I missing something?"

"No, you pretty much nailed it," he admitted.

"So I have to ask...why do you live with him," she wanted to know.

"I've asked myself that so many times," he confessed, "and the only reason I have it this: when I took the position at Cal Tech, I needed a place to live and the apartment came furnished with a Sheldon."

"OK, that explains the beginning...but what about now," she asked.

"Well, you've met me...I'm not exactly a prize...just ask my mother. He needs me, and I guess I need to be needed by someone," he surmised.

"Oh sweetie," she consoled him, "if you need someone to need you...that someone can be me."

They hugged again and Leonard caught himself before saying: "I love you." Leonard glanced at the clock and told her: "I guess I'd better be going. Sheldon is already up and I'll have to undergo the third-degree as to my whereabouts; and besides this is my time on the bathroom-schedule."

Kissing him on the cheek, Penny suggested: "how would you like to try my shower...new shower-head...it's one of those rain-forest kinds."

Sitting up, Leonard exclaimed: "you mean I get to soap you up again...let's go."

When they were getting dressed and Leonard was putting on his robe, Penny suggested: "I'm going to do my yoga now...would you like to join me?" She had donned a pair of calf-length black stretchy pants and a pink form-fitting sports bra.

Feigning interest in engaging in any form of exercise, Leonard responded: "well, I would but I have to get dressed and head out to work. Sheldon counts on me for a ride. Any other time would be good," he stretched the truth rather than his body.

"That would be great...I would love that," she told him, "none of my exes would ever do yoga with me. I think you form a kind of spiritual bond when you do yoga together."

Immediately Leonard saw an opportunity to set himself apart from any other men in her life and mused: "well, the problem is logistics. I assume you like to do your yoga when you get up in the morning. When you work the evening shift, you sleep late the next day and we're already at work, so I couldn't do it with you then. I just don't know when we could get together."

Pondering the situation, Penny suggested: "well I don't do it every day...that would make it seem like a chore. How about this...we could do it together on weekends. I could text you when I'm ready and if you're not busy, you can join me. How's that?"

"Perfect," Leonard told her; looking forward to seeing her, if not looking forward to the exercise.

Returning to 4A, he was confronted by an upset Sheldon: "where have you been...you've totally destroyed the bathroom schedule. You know that's how society is thrown into chaos."

"I hardly think society is going to deteriorate just because I'm fifteen minutes late brushing my teeth," Leonard scoffed, "besides, Penny need help with something."

"And she called you," Sheldon exclaimed, seeming perplexed.

"Yes she called me," Leonard answered, making sure Sheldon knew he was annoyed.

For the rest of the work week Leonard barely saw Penny, as she was working as many hours as possible to pay for her acting classes; but on Saturday morning he received a text that she was ready to begin her yoga. He had been nervously awaiting her communication. Sheldon was busy updating every program on his laptop and Leonard didn't even bother to say where he was going. If he had told his roommate he was going to exercise, Sheldon would have suggested he needed a brain-scan.

Knocking on Penny's door, he heard her sweet voice declare" "it's open." She had moved the coffee table and was just putting down two padded mats and called out: "hi sweetie...I was hoping you would come."

She was a vision of loveliness in her tight yoga outfit and Leonard admitted: "I've been looking forward to this." He pulled off his sneakers and trousers to reveal his gym shorts and he saw Penny looking perplexed. "I know you're wondering why I bothered to get completely dressed just to cross the hall...well just remember my roommate is Sheldon. It would have taken a half-hour to explain to him." For the next forty-five minutes Penny proceeded to teach Leonard many of the main yoga moves and positions: downward-facing-dog (which he remembered), the bridge, warrior, and plank.

He had always thought of yoga as a bunch of giggling girls sitting around gossiping; but at the conclusion of their workout, he was completely exhausted. He knew he would be sore the next day, but being with Penny was worth any sacrifice. "You did really good Leonard," she praised him, "I know you lost your balance a few times, but with practice those muscles will become stronger. Same time tomorrow?"

He had been hoping for an invitation to shower together, but settled for the invitation and replied: "I wouldn't miss it. You know, if you ever want to quit the Cheesecake Factory, I'm positive you could get a job as yoga instructor...you're really good."

Clutching her hands to her ample bosom, Penny blushed, leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek and exclaim: "thank you...you are just the sweetest man."

When he returned to his apartment, Sheldon had not even known he was gone and just nodded when he passed by. On Sunday, they repeated the yoga lesson. This time it took Leonard a little longer to get loose because he was still sore and stiff from the previous day. All during the workout he couldn't help but imagine Penny performing the exercises totally nude. Again there was no shower invitation, and Leonard began to worry that he had done something wrong. "Would you like to join us for dinner tonight," he asked hopefully, "I think it's Chinese."

"I wish I could, but I have an afternoon shift today so I've got to get cleaned up now and I'll probably be late tonight," she informed him, "I hope we can do this next weekend."

He took that invitation as an encouraging sign, along with the kiss on the cheek as she let him out the door. If it weren't for the exercises, he did absolutely enjoy the time spent with her. This time when he went back across the hall, Sheldon demanded to know where he went. Seeing no point in lying, Leonard simply said: "doing yoga with Penny."

Following his trademark snort of a laugh, Sheldon paused and then replied: "well, since I know you weren't having coitus, I guess I have no choice but to believe you."

Suddenly Leonard was transported back to his childhood when his mother continually made him feel inferior in every way and he lashed out: "and just how do you know we weren't having sex...you don't think I'm good enough for her...you don't think she could love someone like me."

Taken aback, Sheldon cautiously replied: "whereas I do believe she is out of your league, the reason I assumed coitus was out of the question is that when she drove me to Costco the other day so I could purchase tea, she purchased tampons. Since they are not usually an impulse purchase, I assume she currently was in need of them. Incidentally, the entire trip in her death-trap of a car I was in fear for my life. Do you know she pastes a happy-face sticker over her check-engine light, which is constantly blinking?"

Sheldon was still droning on when Leonard wandered into his bedroom; a smile on his face. "That must be the reason there was no shower invitation," he hopefully told himself.

Basically the only time he saw her that week was on the nerds regular night at the Cheesecake Factory. When she was finished taking their order, she playfully rubbed Leonard's shoulder and asked: "see you Saturday morning?"

"Wouldn't miss it," he grinned as Howard and Raj stared at him like he had two heads.

"What's this," Howard demanded.

"Oh, Leonard is my new yoga partner," she smiled as she walked away; knowing that three of them were staring at her ass.

"What...Leonard...yoga," Howard exclaimed, "yeah, right...and I can squirt chocolate milk out of my right nipple."

"Well start squirting," Sheldon confirmed Penny's claim, "because it's true. They started last weekend."

"What gives Leonard," Howard inquired, "we want details."

"Yeah, we want all the juicy details," Raj agreed.

Playing it cool, Leonard told them: "there are no juicy details. She's teaching me yoga. She would rather do it with a partner she can talk to, than do it alone...that's all...just yoga."

"I knew it...just yoga," Howard sounded disappointed.

Saturday while they were stretching and straining, they conversed like old friends. Penny told him about some of the quirky customers at the Cheesecake Factory and Leonard regaled some of the eccentricities of the other nerds. They laughed and rolled around on their mats, sometimes forgetting about the poses. As they were rolling the mats up and Leonard was preparing to leave, Penny kissed him on the cheek and asked: "could you stay a little later tomorrow...I want to try something a little different. I figured I should ask now in case you had plans."

"Sure," he replied, only too happy at the prospect of spending more time with her. "Should I expect to be more sore on Monday."

"Maybe, but I think a good-sore," she cryptically answered.

Sheldon was hovering over his laptop and barely even acknowledged Leonard when he left wearing his shorts. Now that everyone knew he was doing yoga with Penny, there was no need to conceal his workout attire. When Penny answered the door she was dressed in her oversized Cornhuskers t-shirt that she often wore as a cover-up when she went up to the roof to sunbathe. The yoga mats were spread out in their usual place and she greeted him with the perfunctory peck on the cheek and her radiant smile.

"You have been so great doing this with me, and it's been so much fun; that I thought we'd try something different today...like a special treat," she beamed. Leonard waited expectantly for the punch line and watched as she gripped the bottom hem of the t-shirt and in one swift motion, whisked it off over her head to reveal her flawless naked body. "Nude yoga," she exclaimed.

Grinning from ear to ear, Leonard agreed: "I'm in...you want me naked too...right."

"Of course...get those clothes off Hofstadter," she ordered. Never had he undressed more rapidly, as his clothes ended up in a semi-neat pile. Penny had to stifle a giggle because with his semi-erection dangling in front of him, he resembled a man who had lost a ton of weight and now his belt was nine inches too long. "Well don't just stand there staring...let's get busy," she directed him as she assumed the warrior-pose. Leonard thought his head was going to explode as he watched her stretch and contort her perfect body. He had daydreamed about this moment, never thinking it would become a reality.

Watching her amazing breasts bounce and jiggle certainly had it's effect on him and Penny noticed. "I see someone is really enjoying today's workout," she teased him, watching his erection sway back and forth.

"I guess I should apologize," he told her in an embarrassed tone, "but jeez, you have to be the most beautiful woman in the universe."

"You really are a charmer," she answered, "no need to apologize...I'm flattered. By the way, you're pretty smooth for a nerd. I'm thinking though that we should probably avoid the plank-pose for today...you might really hurt yourself." The plank-pose was like a push-up and Leonard laughed as he understood her meaning. There was no way he could take his eyes off her now glistening body as she stretched and strained. Working herself into the bridge-pose, he actually had to stop and stare.

The bridge-pose involved laying on your back with your feet flat on the floor and drawn up by your butt with your knees bent straight up. Then you lift your hips up so that your weight is on your feet and shoulders. In this position her crotch was lifted a foot off the floor and pointed at the ceiling. "Oh my God," he mumbled as she held the position. Watching him out of the corner of her eye, she decided to tease. Slowly moving her feet farther apart until they were actually off the sides of the mat, her legs were now spread wide, almost like an invitation.

He could see her wonderful mound and noticed that her slit was visibly moist. Slyly, Penny asked: "you seem to like this pose...does it give you any ideas?"

Now realizing he was shamefully staring at her pussy, he answered: "sorry...sorry...so sorry...only naughty ones."

"Why do you think I'm holding this pose for so long," she looked him in the eyes. "I can't hold it forever...grab three pillows from the couch." He jumped for the sofa, snatched the pillows and then stuffed one under her shoulders and the other two under her amazing ass. Relaxing against the soft pillows, Penny suggested: "I think we can improvise the rest of the workout...your choice." Crawling on his knees, he approached his beautiful neighbor between her outstretched legs and began to run his hands up and down her silky thighs.

The pillows presented her crotch to his face and as he stared at her dewy mound, he marveled at the beauty of the female vagina. Leaning in, he inhaled the musky scent of her arousal and thought his penis was going to explode from being so swollen. He extended his tongue and slowly lapped at the sides of her slit; first the left and then the right. Drawing his tongue from the bottom to the top, he watched as her inner labia began to protrude from her slit and spread out. Her ass squirmed against the pillows as he gently used his thumbs to spread her slit open, revealing her inner flesh that was so vividly pink as to be almost neon.

Droplets of her juices were dribbling down between her ass cheeks and Leonard wished he could collect some of the drops into a tiny bottle so he could carry her scent with him always. Her clit was beginning to reveal itself at the top of her slit and he inserted his tongue very slowly into her hole. Reaching all the way up with both hands, he vigorously massaged her wonderous tits; squeezing and kneading them in his fingers. Tickling her clit with his nose, he began to fuck her with his tongue; rapidly stabbing it in and out of her hole like a dog with peanut butter stuck to the roof of it's mouth.

Her incredible ass was now undulating against the pillows and he was having a difficult time keeping his tongue inside her as she twitched. Sucking her juices into his mouth, Leonard roughly pinched her swollen gumdrops between his fingers and then gave her clit a long lick before trapping it between his teeth and biting down. He heard her grunt: "ahhhhh," and then her orgasm was squirting his chin and running down his neck. Penny's body convulsed and her thighs closed, trapping his head against her pussy. It was a little difficult for the asthmatic nerd to breathe, but what he was able to inhale was heavenly.

When she did finally unclamp her thighs, she was breathing heavily and gasped: "oh my God Leonard...I need your cock in me now...now...now." Spreading her long legs and making sure her ass was balanced on the pillows, she reached down with both hands, hooked her fingers inside her labia and pulled them wide open. Sensing her urgency and wanting to please his gorgeous neighbor, Leonard only paused a few seconds to admire her flawless nude body before raising up on his knees between her thighs and nudging his fat crown against her slit.

Her whole mound was sopping wet and he pushed forward, watching his head spread her slit even wider. Grasping her firm waist, just above her cheeks, he pulled her toward him as he slid farther and farther up inside her steamy tunnel. Penny's body shivered and trembled as he buried his thick log all the way up her pussy until his scrotum was wedged against her ass. Knowing what they both craved, he held there for at least a minute before sliding his girth nearly all the way out. "Oh God yesss," she moaned, "fuck me baby...fuck me."

He slammed into her pussy and tried to give her a fucking she would never forget, and hopefully crave more. Varying the tempo, he slid in and out of her wet hole; making squishy sounds as he thrust. Her wonderous breasts had flattened out on her chest and were jiggling up and down to their pace. "Fuck me sweetie...fuck my cunt," she squealed, "your cock feels so fucking good." Leonard just smiled as he drilled in and out of the most magnificent body he would ever see. Loosening his grip on her waist, he ran his hands up and down her smooth sides and across her belly.

"Your skin is so soft and smooth...like silk," he complimented her.

"Thank you sweetie," she gasped, "I use Aveno...you can help me moisturize if you like."

"I like," he joked, and then thrust roughly up into her. Leaning as far forward as he could, he started to nibble on her pink gumdrops; sucking them into his mouth and grinding them between his teeth.

"Yessss...yesss," she groaned, "just like that...suck my tits. Holy crap I love being fucked by you." He was touching so many erogenous zones that she was on the verge of losing control and she begged him: "cum in me baby...fill my cunt with your seed." Leonard picked up his pace; slamming in and out of her pussy, marveling at how tightly it gripped his shaft. If she hadn't been begging him, he would have taken a lot more time because he wanted it to last. Judging from past experiences, he knew how quickly one could be thrown aside and dumped.

"Ohhh yesss," she screamed, "fuck me...fuck me harder...stretch my cunt." The pillows presented her groin at just the right angle where he could get maximum penetration and he rammed into her while grinding his pelvic bone against hers. Reaching down between them, he rolled her engorged clit between his fingers and then pinched as he began to pump his load against her cervix. When she felt him twitching inside her and flooding her hole with his hot stream, Penny's body jerked and jumped and she screeched: "yesss...yesss...oh my God yesss."

Leonard's scrotum was suddenly drenched and he knew she had squirted again. Smiling he continued to pump her full of his jism and watched as her blond head rolled from side to side against her mat. "God she's beautiful," he confirmed as her naked body thrashed in front of him. He kept pumping into her until he knew there was nothing left to give; he just wanted to make it last a few seconds longer. He could feel her body go limp, so he reluctantly slid out of her slit and lay next to her on his own mat. They just lay there for several minutes: him staring at her perfect nude body, and her with her eyes closed and breathing deeply.

"You know Leonard," she almost whispered, "we may have to find a way to schedule yoga some time during the week."

"I'm up for that," he agreed; hoping she got the pun.

Chuckling, she asked, "would you like to use the shower and stay for awhile?"

"There is nothing I would like more, but I promised to take Sheldon to the comic book store and if I'm any later than I am now, I'll hear several lectures throughout the rest of the day. Stuart, the owner of the comic book store, is a friend of ours and his business has been doing poorly so he decided to try opening on Sundays. We're all going to support him."

"You're a good and loyal friend," she rolled over and kissed him for at least six Mississippi's. "It's probably for the best; if you stayed I just know I'd be late for work and I'm already on thin ice with Kenny, the manager. If I'm late again I'll probably have to accidently give him a peak down my blouse to pacify him."

Later that might as she was waiting for sleep, Penny was thinking about Leonard and actually talking to herself: "what is it with that guy. I enjoy being with him more than any of my friends, and he is without a doubt the best lover I've ever had. But he's a nerd...a really special, warm and thoughtful nerd, though. I guess I'll just let it ride for as long as possible and enjoy it. I'm sure sooner or later he'll start treating me like crap just like all the others." Little did she know then, that it would never happen.