Big Bang Theory - Penny Meets the Nerds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face covered with a grin, Leonard flexed his feet to keep his legs from cramping and just relaxed; his arms hugging her close. When she released her legs, he reluctantly and slowly backed away, letting his still-hard log slide out of her slit. "That was so good, sweetie," she assured him and then looked around the room. Howard and Raj weren't sure where they fit into this scenario, but were not able to resist shoving their pants down to their knees and stroking their meat. Penny smiled when she saw them, putting them at ease. She had only known Howard for about a week, but his smarmy nature gave her the creeps, and she was not surprised that his prick was also a disappointment...the size of a hot dog...and not the foot-long variety.

Her eyes widened when she saw what was in Raj's hand. His dick must have been nearly twelve inches long and nearly as fat as Leonard's. "I know you can't talk to me Raj...but who cares...would you like to put that monster to good use?" It was a wonder he didn't get whiplash, the way his head violently nodded. "You probably don't know this about me yet, but I do a lot of yoga. I'm going to teach you one of the main moves." Her amazing body dropped down to the carpet in front of the sofa and she swiftly assumed the doggy-style position. Just as Raj was about to drop to his knees behind her, she spread her feet farther apart and pushed her ass up toward the ceiling so that her knees were way off the ground and her legs straight.

Basically in a triangle position, she informed them: "this is the downward-facing-dog position...what do you think of it." The new position presented her ass at his waist level and was very inviting. He just nodded his head vigorously in the affirmative. As Raj stood behind the beautiful blond, she spread her feet even wider and it was as if her wet slit was winking at him. As he watched, a dollop of Leonard's cum drooled out of her opening and dripped onto the rug. "You know what to do, don't you Raj," she asked as he just stood there staring at her from behind.

"Even from this position, she is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen," he thought. "Thank you Rati," he praised the Hindu goddess of Love. Stepping forward, Raj wedged himself between her spread legs and grasped the sides of her slim waist. Penny looked back over her shoulder as Raj nudged his bulbous purple crown between her slit. Inching her feet as far apart as she dared without risking losing her balance, Penny braced herself for his giant log.

Watching his crown spread her plump lips as he pushed forward, Raj tightened his grip on her hips and shoved. Penny felt her pussy being stretched by his huge shaft and cried out: "ohhh fuck that's big." Raj kept pushing into her tight hole, stretching every inch of her pussy, until his scrotum nudged against her wonderful cheeks. "Oh my God that feels good," Penny groaned, and pushed back against his groin. It was the largest cock that had ever been inside her, and it felt incredible. "Fuck me Raj...fuck me," she begged, while grinding her ass against him.

"My cock is inside Penny," Raj told himself, "I'm fucking the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Her pussy was so tight that he had to keep thinking of other things so that he didn't end this amazing encounter prematurely. He thought of how crowded it was in India; the stench of so many people stuffed into the streets. No matter what he tried to think of; he kept coming back to the reality that he was fucking Penny. "I bet my father has never seen a pussy this beautiful," he convinced himself; knowing his father was a gynecologist. Slowly at first, he started to withdraw and then slide back into her; marveling at the heat being generated by her hole.

"Yesss," she gasped, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." No one had ever been that deep inside her before; he was touching nerves that had never been touched and the sensation was exquisite. His shaft was so long that each slow thrust seemed to take forever as he scraped the walls of her tunnel. Faster and faster Raj drove into her pussy, his huge brown prick now white with her froth. Grasping her waist tightly to support them both, Raj slammed into Penny's hole, his balls actually slapping against her stomach. He was stretching her wider with each thrust and Penny wailed: "holy crap I love being fucked."

Every time Raj rammed into her pussy, her incredible ass cheeks jiggled like cafeteria Jello molds. Watching, Leonard had the nearly irresistible urge to bite those cheeks. He couldn't take his eyes off his gorgeous neighbor as his friend fucked her. "Fuck me harder," she urged, "ram that big brown cock into me." Her marvelous tits were flopping against her chest as they hung down and they begged to be fondled. Raj leaned into her stable pose, sliding as far up into her pussy as he could, and reached way under her to grasp her soft globes. Squeezing them hard and digging his fingers into her pliable flesh, Raj knew he had reached the point of no-return.

Her tunnel was contracting around his shaft with every stroke and Raj released her twin mounds to put his arms around her waist and hold her against him as he exploded deep inside her pussy. It felt like a hose had been turned on inside her and Penny moaned: "oh God, yesss...fill my cunt...fuck me...fuck me." Holding her steady, Raj pumped and pumped into her sweet hole until he was dry-humping the beautiful girl from Nebraska. He had stretched her tunnel so wide that when he began to shrivel inside her, it felt like a balloon deflating. Exhausted from holding her downward-facing-dog position for so long; Penny dropped down to her knees and Raj's shrinking prick slipped out of her hole.

Glancing behind her she thought that his face looked like a big brown smiley-face. "That was nice Raj," she complimented him, "you have a nice cock." He grinned sheepishly and she confronted him: "you just came in my pussy and you still can't talk to me...that's very insulting." He just kept grinning and shrugged his shoulders.

She knew she couldn't ignore the creepy Howard, so she decided to make it a little less personal with him. "Leonard, do you think you're ready for an enco...," and she never got the word "encore" out because all she had to do was look at her favorite nerd to see that his erection was waving in front of him like a metal-detector at the beach. "Wow, you're like that Energizer bunny; aren't you," she grinned at him.

"Apparently around you I am," he answered; wondering if he was blushing.

"Awww, thank you sweetie," she felt flattered, "such a nice compliment." Reaching up to the sofa, she grabbed turquoise tinted throw pillow, lay back on the carpet and shoved the pillow under her delectable ass. She knew Howard was getting anxious about being left out, so she looked him in the eyes and stated: "here's the deal...I want both you and Leonard in my pussy."

Ordinarily, of course, neither one of them would have let their naked bodies touch each other for a million dollars, but they were not about to pass up this chance to make love to this gift from the heavens. "That works for me," Howard jumped at the opportunity, as he stared at her naked body on the floor; "but wouldn't we be more comfortable in the bedroom."

"Oh no," she replied, "only very special people get invited to share my bed." Then she deliberately winked at Leonard, and his heart skipped a beat, hoping he knew why. Shoving the coffee table and Ikea box farther away with her foot, she lay back on the rug and spread her marvelous legs invitingly. Leonard and Howard dove to the floor, fighting for position between her legs. Shoving each other as they crawled up between her thighs, neither could take their eyes off her flawless nude body. "Play nice boys or you don't get this," Penny scolded them as she reached down, hooked her fingertips into the sides of her plump labia, and spread herself wide open.

Her inner flesh was so vividly pink that it seemed to glow. Howard and Leonard looked at each other as if they were reading each other's minds, and knew they were both thinking that they were the luckiest men on earth. Staring at her unblemished, impeccable naked flesh as if it were all a dream; they leaned forward and rubbed their crowns up and down her juicy slit. No matter how uncomfortable they were touching each other; when Penny urged: "go ahead boys...fuck me," they didn't even hesitate to push forward. As soon as they spread her lips apart with their heads, she released them and lay back. "Ohhh yesss," she howled as they penetrated her slit.

They didn't stop pushing until they were as far inside her as they could go. Their bodies crowded against each other between her thighs prevented full penetration, but they were spreading her lips far apart. The pillow allowed them greater access to her pussy and they strained to shove as much of their rods inside her as they could. Leonard knew she was savoring the first penetration and was content to remain stationary for a few seconds, but Howard was much more anxious to begin fucking her and almost immediately began to withdraw so he could shove into her again. Assuming the sensation would be greater for Penny if they speared her together, Leonard followed suit and they began to slide in and out of her wet hole.

"Ohhh God I love cock," she yelled as they rammed their hard poles in and out of her. "Fuck me...fuck me," she screamed, "stretch my pussy." Together they were easily as fat as Raj's, and Penny pushed her groin up off the pillow to meet their thrusts. Leonard leaned down, trapped her right nipple between his lips and started to suckle. Penny loved having her tits played with and moaned, "mmmm," as he gently ground her engorged gumdrop between his teeth. Getting the hint, Howard also leaned forward and began to suck on her left nipple. This was a new sensation for Penny; never had she experienced having both nipples sucked simultaneously while being fucked.

Shoving her wide hips upward, trying to get more cock inside her, she screeched: "oh my God, yessss...fuck me...fuck my cunt." The harder they thrust, the more they stretched her slit; their bodies squashing together and allowing more penetration. Leonard sat back up so he could look at her naked body while fucking her and record to memory the greatest day of his life. Howard also sat back up and they both watched how her magnificent breasts were wobbling against her chest as they drove into her. Increasing their pace, Leonard reached down and rolled her pea-sized clit between his thumb and middle finger as they jammed their dicks up her hole.

"Holy crap, yesss," Penny squealed as her entire body convulsed when Leonard pinched her swollen nub. "Fill me up guys...cum in me...cum in me." They were more than happy to oblige and thrust into her as hard as they could; their loads spurting up into her pussy. They could feel her vaginal muscles rippling against their cocks; milking their shafts. "Yesss...yesss...fuck me...fuck me," she gasped as her body quivered. Her blond head rolled back and forth against the rug as they pumped her hole full of their seed. Howard and Leonard never wanted the moment to stop as they thrust up into her warm, juicy pussy.

Suddenly her incredible body just want limp and Penny lay back against the floor, completely exhausted. Leonard and Howard just sat back on their heels, letting their dicks slip out of her opening. They just looked at each other and nodded; as if to say: "holy shit she's beautiful." It was obvious that she was spent, but the trio of nerds didn't really know what to do. Everyone began to gather up their clothes as Penny just lay there recovering.

She finally spoke: "whew...I think I need a shower. Thanks guys, that was a fun afternoon."

No one was taking their eyes off the still nude blond and Leonard offered: "if you need to, you're more than welcome to use our shower."

"Thanks sweetie," she replied, "but the landlord sent someone up to fix mine." As she stood and walked slowly toward her bedroom (and bathroom), the three quickly dressed and crossed the hall.

Later that night as Leonard was just falling asleep, his cell phone rang. Glancing at the screen, he saw that it was Penny's number. Fumbling with the phone trying to answer the call as quickly as possible, he spoke: "hi Penny...is anything wrong?" He wasn't used to getting phone calls in the middle of the night unless there was trouble.

"Hi sweetie," he heard her angelic voice, "could you come over here, please." He tossed the phone on the nightstand, threw on his ratty old red robe over his pajamas and virtually ran across the hall.

She met him at her door and he could see that she was dressed in a short, frilly pink robe. She hadn't bothered to cinch the belt and he was sure he caught a glimpse of her unobstructed cleavage. "God she's beautiful," he thought as she took his hand and led him into the apartment. "Are you OK...is anything wrong," he asked worriedly. Looking around, he saw that she had finished putting the entertainment center together, and it looked good.

Leading him into the bedroom, she confessed: "I'm just feeling a little lonesome, I guess. Sometimes it just feels so nice to cuddle...you know what I mean."

"Not really," he explained, "my mother wouldn't even let me have a teddy bear...she said they are just an emotional crutch."

"Oh sweetie...you poor thing...well you have me now," she comforted him, "I think you need to cuddle as much as I do." She raised up the covers on her bed and gestured for him to climb in. When he shed his robe and put one foot on the bed, she stopped him: "oh no...no clothes...I need to feel your skin against mine." Figuring there was no need to be shy considering their activity of the last few days, he swiftly shed his clothes and jumped into bed. Penny dropped her robe and it was confirmed that she was indeed going commando, and slid into bed behind him.

Curling up behind him, she put her arms around him and hugged him tightly. He could smell her shampoo and accidently verbalized his thought: "mmm strawberry."

"You like it," she nuzzled his neck, "I usually alternate between that and green-apple."

"I love it," Leonard admitted, "very sexy." He could feel her ample breasts flattening out against his back and was actually happy he wasn't facing her because she would probably be annoyed at having his erection poking her in the back.

He could tell she was relaxing when her breathing became slower and deeper and she whispered: "this is really nice...thanks for coming over Leonard." He remembered what she had said earlier about only very special people being invited to share her bed and he suddenly felt like the most important person in the world. All too quickly they both drifted off to sleep. Waking up very early in the morning, he was surprised to find that sometime during the night they had switched positions. They were still spooning, only now he was behind her.

His right arm was around Penny and he was shocked to feel that his hand was cupping her perfect breast. He also suddenly realized that he was fully erect and his penis was trapped against her smooth backside. Very slowly he tried to remove his hand without waking her. She startled him by speaking: "oh good, you're awake. You've got quite a handful there...you don't have to stop. So what do you think of my body?"

"There really are no proper words to describe it," he admitted, "superb...amazing...perfect; they all do not do it justice. That yoga is certainly working for you. If you had lived in ancient Greece, you could have rivaled Aphrodite. She was the Greek goddess of love, passion, lust and sex."

"Wow...high praise," she commented. "Is that morning-wood I feel poking my back?"

"Perhaps," he joked, "but I think I'm just glad to be here." He was grateful that she seemed to have a good sense of humor.

Shifting around so that she was facing him, Penny looked him in the eyes and admitted: "I'm a pretty good judge of character Leonard, and that's why I called YOU last night. I have a good feeling about you."

"Thanks," he blushed, "my good character is about all I have to offer though."

"I think you sell yourself short," she told him. Flashing that million-dollar smile, she grasped his erection in her hand and slyly asked: "I think it would be a shame for this morning-wood to go to waste...don't you agree?"

"Absolutely," he agreed with a grin.

Raising up and straddling him so that her knees were on either side of his waist, he watched as the covers fell down behind her revealing her magnificent naked body. Staring down at their crotches, he watched as she very slowly lowered her body until his crown as just barely nudging against her glistening slit. His morning-wood was now full fledged excited-wood as Penny began to lower her body so that his head started to separate her fleshy lips. The longer she teased him, he could feel his prick getting harder until it felt like it was going to burst.

A little lower, and he watched his crown disappear into her opening as his girth began to push her lips up inside her hole. Suddenly she slid her knees to the sides and just sat down on his groin; impaling herself on his hard shaft. "Ohhh God, Leonard...that feels sooo good," she groaned.

"I know," he gasped as he pushed upward into her; overwhelmed by the sensation of her hot, wet hole. Although it may have been a mistake, he gushed: "I can't imagine a better feeling in the world than being inside you."

Her nude body shivering from the penetration, Penny smiled: "aren't you the charmer...but I think I have to agree. Your cock fits me perfectly." She just sat there on his lap motionless for a couple minutes enjoying the sensation of being filled with his dick. Then she raised up until just his crown remained inside her...and then let gravity take effect as she sat down again. She began to raise up and lower her body; fucking herself on his hard shaft. Leonard did his part by thrusting up to meet her downstrokes and their bodies slapped together.

Her magnificent tits were flopping up and down on her chest and Leonard reached up to squeeze and maul her soft flesh, grinding her swollen nipples between his fingers. "Your breasts are sooo perfect," he whispered to her as he marveled at their silken texture.

Bouncing up and down on his lap, she answered: "thank you sweetie...I'm pretty proud of them. I love having them played with, and you seem to be an expert." He smiled as he rolled her swollen nipples between his fingers and thrust up into her. "Ohhh yesss sweetie...just like that," she gasped as he felt her body quiver. "Fuck me...fuck me," Penny groaned as he jammed his prick up into her cunt. Sliding his hands around, he grasped her round cheeks and pulled her onto him as they jammed their bodies together. Leaning forward he sucked her right nipple into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue.

Biting gently down, he pulled her engorged gumdrop forward, then released so it would snap back and he could watch her tit-flesh ripple. Not wanting to play favorites, he repeated the procedure with her left nipple. Her vaginal muscles convulsed around his shaft and she begged him: "I need you to cum in me baby...cum in me now." Thrusting up into her pussy as hard as he could and grinding his pelvis against hers, Leonard reached down between them and pinched her swollen clit between his thumb and forefinger. "Oh my God, fuck my cunt," she screamed as her naked body jerked and twisted in his lap.

Leonard was only human and could not hold out any longer. He erupted deep inside her belly, spraying his seed against her womb as his prick twitched inside her. They wrapped their arms around each other, hugging tightly as he pumped every drop of his load up into her hole. Leonard loved the way her naked skin felt against his; her wonderful breasts flattened out against his chest. Her eyes seemed to sparkle and he had to remark: "your eyes are totally amazing." Right then she knew this man was different.