Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a wrap," the Director yelled, "I love the scene...it was so out of control. Thanks everybody."

Penny's day was done and she was incredibly sore; bruises were already beginning to show as she put on her dress, but she was so excited about finally being in a main-stream movie that she didn't care. She got the biggest surprise when Jason Statham came up behind her and introduced himself, "Darla said your name is Penny...I'm Jason. I just wanted to apologize for knocking you down. I know that wasn't in the script, but sometimes I just go-with-the-flow in those fight scenes and they seem to turn out better. I hope you're OK," and he shook her hand. "I hope we get to work together again sometime."

She was nearly speechless and just mumbled, "yeah, I'm fine...thank you." She knew his last statement would be repeated every time she told the story about working with Jason Statham. By the time she reached Leonard's car, she was limping and her back had tightened up, so she decided to stop on the way home and pick up a bottle of wine. As she was coming out of the store with her purchase, a teenager on a skateboard sideswiped her and sent her crashing into the side of a parked car. Sitting on the pavement, more sore than ever, new bruises forming almost instantly, all she could think was, "at least the wine bottle didn't break," as she cradled it in her arms.

Sitting gingerly behind the wheel, she checked her messages and saw that there was a text from Leonard wondering how her day was going. She answered back that the movie shoot was great, but explained about her mishaps. "Going home to soak in a hot tub and crawl into bed," she told him, "miss u."

California afternoon traffic was terrible, but when Penny had finally virtually crawled up the stairs to her apartment, sitting in front of 4B was a large Costco bag. Opening her door and nudging the bag in with her foot, she collapsed onto the sofa. Inside the bag was a half dozen bottles of ice tea, two large re-useable ice packs (already frozen), a bottle of her favorite bath oil, and a large bottle of Advil. There was no note, but tears began to form in her bright green eyes and she mumbled to herself, "oh my God, I love my sweet little nerd."

The following evening Penny had a scheduled movie date with Leonard, but her body ached with every movement and she knew she would never be able to endure climbing up and down three flights of stairs, let alone sitting for two hours in uncomfortable theater seats. She was reluctant to cancel the date because she had come to the realization that there was no one she would rather spend time with than "her sweet nerd," so she decided to ask him if he would mind just staying in for the night. When she heard him knock on her door (he didn't even use the fake "Sheldon knock"), she just called out that it was unlocked and he entered to find her relaxing on the sofa in her "sweats" watching a ubiquitous rerun of "Friends."

Before she could make her proposal, he held up two bags of Szechuan Palace take-out and declared, "I know you're really hurting, so I thought you might like to just stay home and relax."

"Oh my God, Leonard," she gushed as she gingerly leapt up from the couch, threw her arms around him and kissed his lips passionately, catching him totally by surprise, "you claim you don't believe in psychics, but I think that's because you ARE one. I was going to suggest the very same thing. You are the most thoughtful man alive. Are you sure you don't mind...I know we had plans for the movies."

"I know I'm not a genius like Sheldon...he keeps reminding me...but let's explore my options: go to the movies where a giant wearing a hat invariably sits right in front of me and my shoes stick to the floor where someone spilled soda; or stay here snuggled up on the sofa with the most beautiful girl in California...just the two of us. It's a tough choice, but I'll take option number two any day," Leonard offered. "And by the way, I told Sheldon we were going out, so he won't be bothering us."

"Just California," Penny teased, sticking out her lower lip in a faux pout.

"Correction...the universe...and that's saying a lot because it's rumored there are some real hotties in the Andromeda galaxy," Leonard grinned, and then more seriously, "it is OK if I stay, right...or would you rather relax alone...because I would totally understand."

"You dear sweet man," Penny thought she was going to cry, "I don't think I am ever going to let you leave," and in that simple exchange, she was certain she had found the love of her life. "Would you get some ice tea from the fridge?"

After the meal and the traditional fortune-cookie (Penny's read: "familiarity breeds contentment"), they curled up on the couch; Penny leaning back against Leonard and his arms wrapped around her. Leonard told her about Sheldon's latest tirade: something about the wrong mustard on his food and she talked about the film she had worked on. "My body is so sore and achy," she admitted, "if this is what it feels like to get old, I'm not looking forward to it."

Leonard suggested, "I think it all depends on who you have to grow old with."

Penny stopped complaining instantly, turned her body in his arms and surprised him with a warm kiss. "You are so right," she agreed as she settled back against him, sighing in contented discomfort.

"I may be totally out of line, but here goes," Leonard reluctantly suggested, "I think what you need is a good massage.

"Are you volunteering," Penny inquired excitedly, "because I would absolutely love that."

"Then I am definitely volunteering," Leonard stated, hugging her against him.

Penny slowly stood up, grasped his hand and led him into her bedroom. As she disappeared into the bathroom she said, "there are a pile of big beach towels on the chair, would you spread a couple of them on the bed, and I'll go get out of my clothes...I don't want to get them all oily."

"Do you have massage oil," Leonard asked, catching her inference.

Her voice drifted out of the bathroom, "there is a bottle of baby oil on my nightstand...you don't think these baby smooth elbows and knees come naturally do you."

"Silly me," Leonard chuckled, not sure if she could hear him or not, as he spread the soft terry cloth towels on her bed.

When Penny emerged from the bathroom, Leonard was standing by the bed waiting and she was wearing a flimsy pink robe tied at the waist and short enough to show off her wonderful legs. Turning her back to him, she shrugged the robe off her shoulders and as it drifted down her body to the floor, it was revealed that she was completely naked. Leonard sucked in his breath so sharply that Penny heard it and as she was crawling onto the bed and lying face down, she remarked, "well, you've seen most of it anyway and I don't think there is any reason for a man not to see his girlfriend naked...do you?"

He had never before known what a remarkable word "girlfriend' was, especially combined with the word "naked," and he stuttered a reply: "n-n-no...no reason at all...and I was correct to amend my statement from California to universe. D-d-does this mean you consider me to be your boyfriend?"

"That's how it works, isn't it," Penny responded, her voice slightly muffled by the pillow, "now you'd better get those clothes off or they'll get all stained...and I don't want to hear Sheldon complaining about how your clothes smell like baby oil on laundry night." Leonard set a speed record for undressing down to his boxers and heard Penny say, without even looking around, "that means everything." Embarrassed at his erection, Leonard complied and then reached for the baby oil bottle, noting that it was infused with aloe vera and vitamin E.

As he stood by her shoulder spreading oil on his hands, Leonard stared down the length of her totally nude body and thought, "oh my God she is the most beautiful creature in the world...she is perfect and she called me her boyfriend. Her perfectly round ass cheeks looked like someone had split a cantaloupe and glued the halves onto her body. He held her right arm with both his hands and began to massage it's length, gently but firmly working the oil into her already satiny skin. When he had finished, he moved to the other side of the bed and gently worked on her left arm and shoulder. He was careful to use extra tenderness around the bruises which had manifested themselves on various locations of her body.

When he changed sides, Penny couldn't resist taking a peek at her masseur's naked body and smiled when she saw his erection bobbing in front of his abdomen. It seemed even larger than she remembered from the time she had held it in her mouth, but resisted asking him if he was indeed enjoying the massage as much as she was for fear of spoiling the mood. She did inquire, "where did you get so good at massage...your hands are like magic wands." It was incredible, but she was not only beginning to feel moist between her legs from looking at his penis, but was becoming totally relaxed at the same time.

"Well, when you grow up a nerd, you do a lot of reading...you know...just in case you ever get lucky enough to put your hands on a real girl," Leonard replied, and she definitely detected a note of sadness in his voice, "although you never really expect to. I've done a lot of reading about the various types of massage and this is a combination of Swedish and deep-tissue techniques. I'm really glad that you like it. You've got a lot of bruising, and I'm trying to be gentle. If you feel better, then that's all that matters. Ummm, I don't mean to be forward, but really the best way to massage your back is for me to climb on the bed and straddle your body...I promise I won't put all my weight on you."

She cheerfully replied, "hop on cowboy, and don't worry about the weight; I'm a big girl."

Leonard carefully climbed onto the bed and straddled her torso, making sure to put most of his weight on his knees as he actually sat on her beautiful ass cheeks. He poured a pool of baby oil onto the small of her flawless back and began to gently work his slippery hands over her warm skin. Penny wondered why she couldn't feel his cock laying on her back and had to stifle a giggle when she realized it was because it was pointed at the ceiling. He spent extra time on her tense shoulders, using his thumbs to work on her tight muscles. Spreading the oil all around her back, he gingerly massaged her sides and made sure he didn't ignore the flesh of her breasts that had flattened out to the sides of her chest.

Feeling like all the cares of her world were being rubbed away, Penny sighed, "Leonard, you have the hands of a magician," and she meant it. It felt like she were melting into the towels; like her body was Silly Putty in his hands. He backed up onto her hamstring area and finally got a close-up view of her incredible ass cheeks as he kneaded the wonderful mounds in his hands. His thumbs slid deep into her crack as he rubbed her perfectly round cheeks.

"Not to be nosy," he asked, "but what does the tattoo on your right buttock mean."

"Oh that's the Chinese symbol for courage," she volunteered, "do you like it."

"I absolutely adore it," he assured her, and leaned to kiss it.

Cautiously he swung his leg to one side of the wonderful naked body under him and climbed off the table. He dribbled baby oil all along the lengths of her wondrous calves and the backs of her thighs and began to press his thumbs into the bottom of her left foot. "I've always thought of feet as the ugliest part of the human body," he thought to himself, "but even Penny's feet are beautiful." She unconsciously spread her legs slightly to allow him better access as he began to manipulate the muscles on her left calf and then her silky thigh. Leonard felt like a pervert, but his eyes focused on the spot where her legs met and he could clearly see the bottom of her slit as it pressed against the towels. He was careful to avoid contact with her vagina as he rubbed oil into the upper leg and then switched to her right foot, where he started his journey upward once again.

Penny had relaxed to the point where she had dozed off, and when Leonard was done with her backside, making sure to rub her cheeks a second time, he tenderly kissed her left cheek and whispered, "sleep tight my angel." He retrieved another big terrycloth towel from the chair and gently covered her naked body.

Picking his clothes up off the floor, he stubbed his toe on the bed frame and mumbled, "yeow...shit."

Waking immediately, Penny looked back over her shoulder and asked, "where do you think you're going Mr. Magic Hands, that's only half a massage." As she was talking, she turned over on the bed and ceremoniously tugged the towel covering her body and tossed it on the floor. Leonard dropped his clothes where he stood and just stared at the most magnificent nude body he had ever seen. It was like looking at one of the Playboy magazines he had concealed under his mattress as an adolescent. Her body was the definition of perfection. He had, of course, seen her marvelous breasts on two other occasions, but he had never had the privilege of gazing at her pubic area. She was completely bald and her mound rose from her body like two halves of a peach. He knew he was just standing there staring at her pussy, and he finally actually shook his head to redirect his gaze.

"Well, do I get a complete massage," Penny smiled, watching his face turn red.

"Yes...yes of course...sorry," Leonard struggled for words as he squirted baby oil on his hands and held her right arm as he began to rub oil into her skin. He was thankful when Penny closed her eyes, so she didn't see him staring at her naked body. He wanted to remember every square inch just in case he never saw it again. This time when he had finished with both arms, he went to the foot of the bed and continued with her right foot and leg. As he advanced to her smooth thigh, Penny spread her legs to allow him better access and he could clearly see her wonderful pussy lips were already glistening with moisture. Again he avoided her pubic area and repeated the technique with her left leg.

Climbing onto the bed with her, Leonard straddled her groin and squirted a pool of oil right into her belly button. With both hands he began to spread the baby oil all around her taut stomach and sides, then gradually circled around her magnificent breasts, watching them jiggle as he surrounded them. Her pink gumdrop nipples engorged as he began to knead her soft tit flesh, his slippery hands gliding across and around her pliable mounds. Penny's naked body began to wriggle beneath him as he expertly manipulated her tits. He absolutely loved the way her beautiful breasts flattened out on her chest when she was laying down and it was evident the way he worshipped them with his hands.

It felt to Penny like he was making love to her tits and she couldn't help but moan as he continued to fondle them. She looked down between her breasts and saw a look of complete concentration on his face as he tweaked her nipples. Further down she saw his huge erection waving in front of him and could feel her groin tingling in anticipation. He gently rolled her large nipples between his fingers, trapping them and gently pinching her nubs. "Oh my God Leonard, you are so good at that...it feels so amazing." He leaned forward and licked her light pink areola, first one then the other, never neglecting either one and not even minding the taste of the oil. He caught her nipples between his teeth and tenderly nibbled and chewed on them, making Penny's slippery body squirm.

He scooted his body back, while she reflexively spread her magnificent legs, and kneeled between them, once again squirting baby oil onto his palms. He started to knead the flesh of her creamy inner thighs, working the oil deeply into her skin. Thinking that he would never tire of running his hands up and down her silky thighs, with every stroke, his thumbs got nearer to her puffy mound and Penny's body squirmed from side to side trying to urge him on. Finally Leonard placed his slick palm directly on her prominent mound and rubbed oil from bottom to top. Penny instinctively spread her legs even farther apart as he worked the oil into her slit with his thumbs. Gently he spread her pussy lips apart revealing the most vivid pink flesh he had ever seen. When he had spread her lips wide with his thumbs, he thought her flesh looked like a small pink butterfly had alighted between her legs.

Slowly he worked his thumbs into her slit, just up to the first knuckle and then leaned over to blow warm air up into her hole. The scent of her arousal was overpowering and Leonard could feel his erection pulsate with excitement. He extended his tongue and began to lick up the sides of her slit, first the left lip and then the right. Gradually her dark pink nub of a clit had made it's appearance as he continued to lick the sides of her pussy. Penny's naked body began to writhe in front of him as he gently inserted his tongue inside her as far as he could, using it to scoop up her juices. He drank of her nectar, lapping at her cunt as if it were a melting ice cream cone on a hot summer day. Very gently, Leonard started to actually chew on her fleshy lips. He paused, sucked her clit into his mouth and tenderly bit down. Suddenly her body convulsed and his face was drenched as her cunt squirted it's fluid like a child's water pistol.

Surprised, Leonard drew his face back and looked at his naked beauty as she twitched and gasped. Breathing heavily, Penny gasped, "oh my God Leonard, that has never happened before. I have read about women who have squirting orgasms, but I didn't really believe it. That was the most amazing feeling...it felt like I lost consciousness...like I was over-stimulated. You are the most amazing lover...are all nerds this good?"

"I really couldn't say...we really don't talk about our sex life; except for Howard of course; because it is basically nonexistent," Leonard responded with a grin on his face. "I'm just glad I could make you happy. I hope you're not going to conduct some kind of experiment to see if other nerds can do it."

"My dear sweet lover," Penny assured him, propping herself up on her elbows, "I'll leave the science to you...you are more than enough man for me. There is just one thing: I need you to make love to me...I need to feel that big beautiful cock inside me. Will you please fuck me Leonard?"

Leonard could feel his erection actually throbbing as he heard the words that he thought he would only hear in his fantasies. He hoped he wouldn't actually shed a tear as he gazed upon the most beautiful nude body he would ever see. Penny reached beside her, grabbed a throw pillow and wedged it under her delectable ass, tilting her groin upward to make deeper penetration possible. Leonard had to keep telling himself to go slow...don't rush things. His hands were still covered with oil, so he quickly wiped them off by stroking his penis, making it glisten with lubrication. He crawled on his knees farther up between her legs until his groin was against hers, massaging her tummy momentarily while he tried to control his pace.

They both watched as Leonard again used his fingers to spread her fleshy lips while he nudged his plum-sized crown between her drenched slit. Their eyes met and Penny whispered, "it's OK baby...fuck me." Leonard pushed forward, watching his head spread her slit as he slid inside. Pushing steadily forward into her slippery cunt, he didn't stop until he had completely penetrated her hole. his balls resting against her soft cheeks. Penny trembled as she climaxed again, "oh my God Leonard...you feel so fucking good inside me." Again she thought to herself, "his cock is perfect for me. It's eight inches is the perfect length and it's fat enough to stretch my pussy...I want this cock inside me for the rest of my life." She knew it was ridiculous, but being with Leonard made her feel like a virgin again.