Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the muscles of her tunnel spasm and grip his penis even tighter, Leonard knew he had to just pause momentarily or he would join her in orgasm. Even in his fantasies he didn't imagine her pussy would feel so wonderful wrapped around his cock. Her cunt felt like it was on fire and it gripped his rod like a condom one size too small. He thought that if he died tomorrow, his life would be complete. Reaching forward, he began to knead her marvelous tits, circling and then pinching her gumdrop nipples. Recovered from her latest orgasm, Penny urged, "fuck me baby...fuck your Penny," her hands grabbing fistfuls of terrycloth."

Leonard slowly withdrew until just his crown was left inside her, then just as slowly slid back up into her belly. He was in heaven: he was fucking the girl of his dreams and it was just as wonderful as he imagined. Her cunt was so hot and wet and tight. It was as if he had never been with a girl before. Penny threw her head back against the pillow and reveled in the pleasure as she felt her tunnel shrink when he withdrew and expand when he thrust into her. Gaining confidence, Leonard increased the pace of his strokes, sliding his cock in and out of her hole. A white foamy froth built up around her slit as he started to slam his hard-on into her pussy. He moved his hands underneath her, grabbed her perfect cheeks and drilled his cock up into her belly.

"Oh my fucking God, lover," she squealed, "jam that big beautiful cock into me...stretch my pussy baby. You feel so fucking good." Faster and harder Leonard jammed his cock into her pussy, fucking his beautiful girlfriend as hard as he could. He ground his pelvis against hers, mashing her clit as he drove inside her. "Holy fucking shit," Penny screamed uncontrollably as her magnificent nude body shivered and twitched. Wanting to prolong her orgasm, Leonard leaned forward and bit down on her left nipple as she just groaned, "ahhhhhh," her head shaking from side to side against the pillow. Leonard just smiled and thought how beautiful she was with her golden blonde hair spread out on the pillow as her slippery naked body thrashed under him.

For nearly a minute Penny just lay back on the bed, her body nearly limp from over-stimulation as she basked in her orgasm. Leonard's cock still buried inside her, she wrapped her silky legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her cunt. "Cum in me baby...fill my pussy with your seed. I need you to cum inside me," she begged. Words he never thought he would hear from the gorgeous blond neighbor who was the object of all his fantasies, and the target of his immeasurable and limitless love. He lay on top of her magnificent body, sharing her oily sheen and began to slowly and purposefully slide his cock in and out of her juicy hole, relishing each and every stroke.

He gently cradled her beautiful face with his hands and kissed her plump lips deeply and passionately, thrusting as far up inside her cunt as he could go, and grinding their pubic bones together. As he broke their kiss, Leonard nibbled on her earlobe and neck, driving her nearly insane with arousal; then tilted his head back and Penny could feel him explode deep in her belly, flooding her pussy with his hot seed. His cock twitching and pumping inside her, Penny joined him in climax as the muscles in her tunnel contracted and squeezed his fat meat. "Oh my God Leonard," she screeched, "fuck me baby...fuck your little Penny...I love you sweetie."

Continuing to pump his jism into her hole, Leonard began to slam his prick into her almost violently, fucking her as hard as he could. He had heard her declaration and wanted to prove he was worthy by giving her the best fucking of her life. Even after emptying his balls into her sweet pussy, Leonard never lost his erection and began to thrust in and out of her as if it was the first time. "Holy shit Leonard," Penny exclaimed when she realized he would not even need time to refresh, "you are the best lover I will ever have...and the last. Fuck your girlfriend with that big fat beautiful cock. Stretch my cunt, baby."

Loud "squishy" sounds were evident as their combined fluids drooled out of her hole and Leonard slammed his pole in and out. "Your pussy is so tight," Leonard gasped, nearly out of breath from the workout.

"That's because your cock is the perfect size," Penny assured him, "you feel so right inside me...fuck me baby." When they were totally spent, they lay naked in each others arms making occasional small talk, but mostly in silence. It was as if they didn't need words to know what the other was thinking. Penny closed her eyes, completely content, and Leonard just stared at the face of his angel.

Leonard finally spoke, "you know how some people say it gets weird when friends become lovers?"

"Yeah," she answered.

"Well I don't think it feels weird...do you," he inquired, "it feels wonderful to me."

"I couldn't agree more," a wide smile painting her face, "but this is going to change things between us you know."

"How so," he asked, trying to mask his fear of the usual rejection as his body tensed.

"Well...I never again want to be without you," Penny declared, "so be warned that if you ever try to leave me, I'm prepared to go all Nebraska on your ass."

His body went limp as if all the cares in the world had evaporated, and he responded, "that won't be a problem...you are the girl I have dreamed about all my life."

She raised up on her elbow, leaned over and kissed him tenderly, then noticed that his cock had once again achieved full erection. Grasping it in her hand, she grinned and stated, "you are insatiable...fuck me lover."

*

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect, but it's just for fun. Comments are always appreciated and welcome.)