Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another student, Jerome, stood up and shouted out: "we think you're being extra hard on us just because we're black and play football." He was just as tall as Luther, but more lanky instead of solid.

"Now you know that's not true, Jerome," she answered, "as you know, almost all of my students are black; and I'm hard on you because you don't do your homework."

"The name's Bulldog," Jerome called back at her.

The biggest boy, Adonis, stood up and asked: "isn't there some way we can get our grades up...if we get kicked off football, our fathers will kill us." She had always thought he had a sweet side, even though with his shaved, glistening head, he truly looked menacing.

"Well, there may be some sort of extra-credit we can work out...let me think about it," Ms Slutsky responded.

"Yeah, extra-credit," the fourth boy, Tyrone, mumbled.

She turned around to get a book off her desk and when she turned back, she was surrounded by the four hulking students. Tyrone spoke: "let's talk about that extra-credit. How's about we make you feel better than you've felt in a long time, and in return you raise our grades. When was the last time a man made you scream for more, Ms Slutsky?" Now she was truly frightened: Tyrone was directly in her face and he was about six foot four inches and about four feet wide. There was no way she could get around him and make a dash for the door. Reading her mind, Tyrone told her: "my boy Bulldog already locked the door, and there's no sense screamin' because this is the extra period and everyone else has gone home."

They had crowded as close to her as they could get, and Luther reached out and began to pull the bottom of her blouse out of the waistband of her skirt. "You are a hot lookin' woman, Ms Slutsky," he spoke softly, "and we've talked a lot about what you probably look like under all dem clothes...I think it's time we found out."

Tyrone began to use his huge fingers to unbutton her blouse and agreed: "yeah, it's time we got you naked...and please don't fight us; we wouldn't want to hurt you...we really wouldn't want to bruise that pale body." Penny had read the script and just stood there while Tyrone un-did all her buttons and pulled her blouse open. When her expansive cleavage was revealed, Tyrone exclaimed: "I told you this bitch was hot...look at that bra." Noting that it was a front closure, Tyrone deftly flicked it open, spread it apart and her incredible breasts literally popped out at them. "Holy shit look at those tits," he gasped and stood back so all could see.

They were, of course, perfect. 36 C mounds of firm flesh that threatened to poke their eyes out. Large pink elliptical areola surrounded gumdrop sized nipples that were already erect. Immediately eight black hands began to caress and squeeze her silky flesh. A slight moan escaped her lips and after a couple minutes Jerome suggested: "hey, let's see what the rest looks like." Adonis and Luther gripped her arms as she feigned a struggle. Tyrone unzipped the side of her skirt and Jerome joined him in kneeling and pulling the gray fabric down her long, incredible legs. "That's some set of legs," Jerome exclaimed as they eased the skirt off her feet.

"Yeah, let's see what's between 'em," Adonis remarked, and Jerome and Tyrone slid her skimpy lace panties down her thighs. They actually shouted and whistled as her completely bald mound was exposed. "Wow...you're a real slut, Ms Slutsky," Adonis praised her. She had the perfect thigh gap which emphasized her prominent camel-toe, which was already glistening with anticipation.

Luther noticed and stated: "man look at that pussy...she's already wet...she wants it. I hope you're ready for some black cock, Ms Slutsky, 'cause we're gonna have so much fun fuckin' that pussy." He and Adonis released her arms, put their hands on her shoulders and forced her to her knees. "I think it's time we got better acquainted," he stated as the quartet began to unsnap and unbuckle their trousers. As they shoved their pants down to the floor and kicked them off, Penny was surrounded by a forest of huge black logs. None was less than nine inches and they ranged in thickness from Jerome's pepperoni stick to Tyrone's fatty. Luther encouraged her: "don't be shy Ms Slutsky...grab a handful."

Penny responded, following the script, and wrapped her hands around Luther and Jerome's pricks. She began to jerk them when Tyrone pressed his giant crown against her lips. Opening her mouth, she realized there was no way his thick meat would fit past her teeth, so she just began to swirl her tongue around the purple head. He let her run her tongue up and down his length several times, and then stepped aside as she guided Jerome's more slender meat to her mouth. Without hesitation she opened wide as he slid his pepperoni stick all the way to the back of her throat, and when it bumped, she held her breath and sucked him even deeper.

They all could tell she was sucking hard by the way her cheeks bowed inward. Releasing Jerome had let her grasp Tyrone with her free hand. She wasn't able to truly concentrate on him and Luther, with her throat being stuffed, but she just squeezed their rods. Wanting to move on from being choked, she put all her efforts into letting her talented throat muscles milk the spigot in her mouth. Fucking her face, Jerome shouted out: "she may be a prissy bitch on the outside, but on the inside she's all whore...her mouth is like the vacuum cleaner at the car wash." He suddenly jerked and Penny's throat was washed in his warm semen. Swallowing as much as she could, he surprised her by pulling out and squirting the last spurt on her chin.

As soon as Jerome finished spilling his load, Adonis stepped forward and wrapped his large arms around her waist. Lifting her naked body and pulling her away from Tyrone and Luther, he sat Penny on the edge of the desk and roughly shoved her thighs wide apart; acting forceful as the script called for. Standing in front of her, Adonis kneeled down and put his huge hands on her inner thighs, holding her legs apart. Luther and Tyrone stood beside her and each one leaned forward to wrap their lips around an inviting pink nipple. Adonis parted her fleshy labia with his thumbs revealing her bright pink inner flesh. He assured his teammates, "she's ready...it's drippin' down her thighs."

Slowly he began to push two fingers into her slit, gathering her juices while watching her ass squirm against the wood. He slathered her natural lubrication all around her opening and then stood in front of her holding his fat ten inch prick in his hand. Luther and Tyrone backed away to give them room. Pushing his crown against her wet slit, Adonis violently thrust his hips forward and drove the entire length of his pole deep into Penny's pussy. Surprised at the sudden total penetration, her head snapped back and Penny screamed out: "oh my fucking God." The line wasn't in the script, but Garret Lewis had encouraged her to improvise dialog during sex; and if she had been able to see his grinning face behind the blinding set-lights she wouldn't have worried about the outburst.

Incredibly, one of the first thought to run through her mind was: "jeez, his cock is about the same size as Leonard's," but she noted that he lacked the technique and finesse of her favorite nerd. There was no pause to enjoy the initial penetration as he immediately began to fuck her hole hard and fast. He grasped her svelte waist to keep her from sliding back on the desk and thrust up into her as violently as he could; a method the script attributed to youth and inexperience. Here incredible tits were bouncing up and down on her chest and Adonis leaned in to lick each gumdrop nipple as he slammed into her. Penny was just beginning to enjoy the sensation, when she felt him jam into her pussy and stop.

Within seconds, she felt his rod twitch and jerk inside her and the familiar warm feeling of a man's cum shooting up her tunnel. Interestingly, until today, getting paid for her performance; Leonard was the only man she had ever allowed to cum inside her pussy without protection. All her other boyfriends, all the way back to high school, she had required to wear condoms even though she had been on the pill since she was fifteen...with Leonard it just felt right. Keeping in character and wanting some sort of revenge on her attackers; Ms Slutsky sarcastically asked: "is that it...are you done?"

As he withdrew his shriveling prick, Adonis angrily answered: "what you complainin' about bitch...I filled dat pussy wid my seed."

He pointed to the white fluid drooling out of her open hole and dripping down her thighs as Tyrone pushed him aside and declared: "move nigga, let a real man fuck this bitch." Stepping up between her pale thighs, Penny noted that his rod was a little shorter than Adonis' but somewhat fatter. Rubbing his head up and down her slit, again there were no preliminaries as he shoved forward and buried his cock up her hole. Stretching her, he started to fuck the gorgeous blond teacher with all the energy of youth; plowing her pussy so hard he nearly lifted her off the desk. Reaching up he mauled her wonderful breasts, trapping her nipples between his fingers and squeezing.

Penny put her palms behind her on the desk and leaned back, trying to enjoy the fat cock inside her. "Yessss," she moaned as Tyrone slammed against her plump mound, his balls slapping against her perfect cheeks.

"I told ya," Tyrone bragged at her reaction, "all it takes is a real man to turn any bitch into a whore." He rammed into her pussy even harder, his hands grasping her thighs and trying to spread her even wider. Her wonderful tits were flopping up and down against her chest as he pounded her hole. "Man this cunt is tight, I don't think this bitch gets any action at all," Tyrone remarked as Penny felt his prick twitching inside her and knew he was emptying his balls. Leaning back, she closed her eyes and remembered the wonderful feeling of Leonard cumming inside her and pretended it was him between her legs.

As Tyrone pulled out and let his load drool out of her slit, down her ass-crack and onto the side of the desk, the camera moved in and focused on her crotch. Later, she giggled as they told her this was called the "creampie" shot. As Luther shoved Tyrone out of the way and stepped up to her body, all she could think of was Bo Derek in that movie "10," as she focused on his cornrows. He showed no more finesse than the others; per the script; and immediately jammed his nine inch rod up her soaking pussy. Again closing her eyes, Penny concentrated on the sensation of his dick sliding in and out of her hole. The squishing sounds of her wet pussy were plainly heard and Tyrone yelled: "oh yeah...fuck that cunt."

Leaning farther back until she was laying on the desktop, Penny kept her legs spread wide; both for the camera and so that Luther could get maximum penetration. She couldn't help herself as, "ohhh yeah," escaped her lips when he slammed up into her. Laying on top of her magnificent body, Luther began to suck her right tit into his mouth; his lips fastened around her areola. Penny loved having her tits played with and her nipples sucked; shoving her groin upwards to meet his thrusts.

"This bitch is lovin' it," Luther exclaimed as he pounded her pussy. She wasn't going to verbalize it, but she DID love being fucked and she was just getting into the rhythm when she felt him twitch inside her. There had been enough creampie shots, so Luther pulled out while ejaculating and sprayed his load all over her plump mound and up into her belly button. When he withdrew, she saw Jerome standing behind him waiting his turn and Penny apprehensively knew what the next scene called for. She had only had anal sex once in her life, and was not a fan, but knew what she was getting paid for.

Reciting his lines, Jerome declared: "I watch that tight ass strut up and down the halls every day...let's see how tight it is." Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her to a stand and then turned her around to face the desk. Pushing down on her back until her upper torso was pressing flat against the desk with her ass pointed upward, he nudged her feet apart with his until she was splayed open. He rubbed his crown against the copious fluids running down her thighs and then presented it to her anus while using his hands to spread her delectable cheeks. Pressing forward, he lunged and watched his head plow through her sphincter ring and into her asshole.

Penny grit her teeth as he slid further up her rear tunnel, stretching it with every inch of progress. Jerome scooped some more cum from her thighs and drizzled in onto his shaft as he shoved forward. "Oh, this bitch is tight," he proclaimed as he finally nudged his balls against her cheeks. Still gritting her teeth, Penny was thankful that it was Jerome in her ass, since his prick was the slimmest. Off-camera, they had slathered lube on his dick, and Penny was grateful for that as he began to thrust in and out of her fine ass. Her hands gripped the side of the desk as he slid in and out of her tight sphincter. Her perfectly round cheeks rippled with the force of his strokes and Jerome grasped her waist to hold her steady.

Knowing the script, she waited for the words she wanted to hear and finally Luther urged: "hey, hurry up man...I heard the janitor's keys in the hall. I think he's in the next room now." On cue, Jerome withdrew his hard meat and began to spray his load all over her pale cheeks and her back. Relaxing against the desktop she heard Luther add: "now remember bitch...not a word. You say anything and everyone in the school will know you pulled a train on us. It'll be our word against yours...four against one. We all know you enjoyed every minute of it...not once did I hear you say NO." The boys got dressed as the camera focused on the cum drooling off Penny's incredible body.

"Beautiful," Garret Lewis yelled, "everybody bright and early tomorrow morning." Approaching Penny with a large towel, he encouraged her: "you were great...a natural...the camera loves you. You sure you've never done this type of film before."

Self-consciously wiping her crotch and ass, she responded: "not on film; but I'm no stranger to sex."

"Well, you did great," he assured her. "You're welcome to use the shower by my office...there are travel-size bottles of everything...help yourself."

"Thanks, I'm going to take you up on that," she answered.

When she got out to Leonard's car, she called him on her cell to make sure she could keep the car for another day. "I told you...as long as you need it. You don't have to ask. I hope the movie is going well." She told him everything was going as expected...again not lying to him.

The next day she dressed in a navy blue pencil-skirt with a side slit and a pale blue button-up blouse. Underneath she again accented the outfit with sexy matching pale-blue lacy underwear; the panties being of the thong variety and the bra a front-closure. Again, Director Lewis was pleased with her choice of attire. The first scene of the day took place before the first class with the school's Superintendent, who she thought bore a striking resemblance to Morgan Freeman, coming into her classroom and telling her: "the fathers of some of the students who are failing your class have requested to meet with you. I'll be gone all day attending that regional Superintendents' conference so I've scheduled the meeting after school in my office. I think everyone will be more relaxed in there."

"I wish you were going to be there," she recited, "but I'll do my best to placate them." The camera focused on the wall clock while they manually advanced the hands to indicate the end of the school day. All she had to do was walk next door to the set of the Superintendent's office. The furnishings were typical "old school" office with a huge wooden (she thought mahogany) desk, and large matching dark leather easy-chairs and sofa. Just as she was settling into the comfy leather desk chair, the door opened and four huge black men walked in. As soon as they saw her walking toward them with her hand out, they glanced at each other and grinned...wide, toothy, almost sneering, grins. "Welcome, nice to meet you. I'm Delores Slutsky."

"Of course you are," one of the men answered, "I'm Jamal, Jerome's father. He could have been a clone of Jerome; tall and lanky.

One by one the others introduced themselves. She could have guessed who he was when the next six foot nine giant stuck out his hand: "Thor...Adonis' dad." Her hand seemed like a child's in his grip.

The next father was at least six foot five, and had obviously put on a few pounds since his high school days: "I'm Tyrone's father; Aaron...nice to meet you." He held onto her hand a little too long.

Last but certainly not least at six foot six was: "a pleasure Ms Slutsky, I'm Damon...Luther's father."

They were all obviously intimidating presences and Ms Slutsky bid them: "please everyone have a seat and get comfortable; and let's talk about your sons." Two of the fathers sat in the large chairs and two on the couch as she leaned against the front of the desk.

Damon began: "we realize you're new here Ms Slutsky, but you must know that the football program produces a lot of revenue and publicity for the school. That's only if they win...and without our boys playing, that's doubtful. Also, the only chance our sons have of going to college and being drafted by the pros is if they graduate. We know they're not the brightest bulbs, but there must be something they can do to pass your class. If they get drafted; we all get rich and can get out of this shit-ass neighborhood."

Remembering her lines, Penny told them: "you know I can't make any exceptions for athletes. I'm concerned about them receiving a good education. It's remarkable that just yesterday I told them I would think about some way for them to earn extra-credit. If we do come to some agreement; you realize they would have to apply themselves and buckle-down. Let me show you their latest grades." She turned to the desk to retrieve some papers, and when she turned back around she was surrounded by the hulking black men. Feigning fear, she stammered: "let's...let's not let this meeting get out of hand." Penny thought to herself: "if I didn't know this was a controlled script, they would scare the Hell out of me."

Aaron spoke through his teeth: "let's get down to it Ms Slutsky. Our boys told us how you virtually raped them yesterday...at least that's how the official statement will read. A new teacher doing anything to keep her job and preying on impressionable young boys. You'll be through in the teaching profession and probably go to jail."

Rubbing her eyes and actually squeezing out a few fake tears, Penny sobbed: "that's not how it was at all...you know that." Seeing the men leer at her and wink at each other, she asked: "OK...what do you want?"

Backing off and re-taking their seats, Damon spoke up: "we want you to do a little dance for us...show us what ya got...if you know what I mean." He pulled out his phone and punched up some beat-heavy soul music, as they all sat on the edges of their cushions. Resigning herself, Ms Slutsky began to shimmy and sway to the rhythm, closing her eyes and pretending she was alone in her apartment. Gracefully her fingers passed over the front of her blouse, effortlessly un-doing the buttons and pulling the material from her skirt waistband. Knowing they wanted a show; to be teased; she opened and closed the sides of her blouse several times, flashing her skimpy pale blue bra.

Not sure how patient these huge men were going to be, she allowed the sleeves to drift down her arms and shrugged it off, letting it fall to the floor. Her full breasts were barely concealed by the flimsy bra and she wasted no time flicking the front clasp and easing the straps down her arms. "Oh yeah," Thor exclaimed as her perky twin mounds were exposed. They were so firm that they hardly bounced as she shook her hips. Teasing the men, she cupped her own tits, lifting each one to her face and then lightly licking the hard nipples. "This bitch is a pro," Thor remarked as her hands dropped to her side and she began to unzip the tight skirt.