Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the zipper was down to the slit, Penny just let the navy blue sheath drop to the floor and she stepped out of it. Grinding to the beat, she swayed her hips and turned to let them get the full effect of the tiny thong that was completely invisible from the rear as it disappeared between her perfect cheeks. "Get a load of those panties," Jamal exclaimed, "my boy Jerome told me she was one hot bitch." Having been teased enough, Aaron dropped down in front of the gorgeous blond, grasped the sides of her thong and yanked it down to her ankles. Jamal hollered: "oh yeah...I like 'em smooth." Now it was Penny's turn to watch as the men all stood up and began to drop their pants.

Basically they were larger versions of their "sons." Penny wondered where they found all these overly endowed black men. She guessed they had auditions just like any other film. Although Damon didn't sport the cornrows like his son, he was packing a fat foot-long penis that was already hard and ready for business. Jamal's member was very similar to his boy Jerome's; another twelve incher and slim like a pepperoni stick. Although Aaron had to be considered, what was the word, husky; his thick ten inches more than made up for his chunky build. Thor, a couple inches taller than his son Adonis, easily took the prize for the largest cock. It was absolutely huge; at least fifteen inches and as thick as her wrist...a freak of nature.

Aaron sat his wide body on the plush, if well worn, leather sofa and held his fat meat in his hand. "Climb on bitch," he recited his lines, "we know you handled the boys, but let's see how you handle a real man."

"Yeah Ms Slutsky," Jamal commented, "teach us something."

Penny sauntered over to the couch, making sure she shook her ass for the camera, and straddled Aaron's thighs, planting her knees on either side of him on the cushions. As he held his wide prick and pointed it at the ceiling, Penny slowly lowered her incredible body until his crown was touching her slit. Reaching down, she used her fingers to spread her labia until they surrounded his fat knob. As soon as her lips were gripping his tip, Aaron placed his large hands on her waist and began to guide her downward. His immense girth was stretching her slit to new widths and Penny closed her eyes, just trying to concentrate on how great it felt.

Leaning forward, she placed her hands on the back of the sofa, thus giving him a better angle for penetration. When he was about half way inside her, he shoved her body downward and impaled her on his thick pole. "Oh fuck," she inadvertently shouted, straying from the script.

Aaron, a professional actor just adlibbed and quipped: "whoa...listen to the potty-mouth on Ms Slutsky. How does it feel to have a real man's cock inside you, bitch?" Giving her no time to adjust to his width; he grasped her waist tightly and began to lift her slender body up, and then slam it down on his erection. When he lifted her up, he would ram upward, roughly stuffing his fat prick up into her hole. Her magnificent tits were flopping up and down on her chest, making "slapping" sounds against it.

Jamal stepped forward, slapped her perfectly round right cheek and declared: "lean forward, bitch...I see another hole that need filling." Luckily for her, off-camera they had coated his foot-long pepperoni stick with lube. Bending forward, he spread her firm cheeks with his large hands and nudged his crown against her brown hole. Bracing herself against the back of the couch for the inevitable, Penny grit her teeth as Jamal slowly penetrated her sphincter ring and just kept pushing. The lube certainly made it easier to take, but she was now having both holes stretched simultaneously; a completely new experience for her.

Barely remembering her lines, she groaned: "ohhh yeah...fuck my holes."

"I told you this bitch was a slut at heart," Aaron exclaimed, "come on bro...let's fuck the shit out of her." Jamal just nodded and they began to ram their cocks in and out of her holes in unison. Leaning forward against Aaron's chest for support, Penny tilted her head back and closed her eyes as they violated her holes.

"Oh my God," she moaned as they drilled her pussy and ass.

"Oh, now she's found religion," Jamal cruelly stated as he slammed into her asshole. "Holy shit this ass is tight...I think she was an anal virgin." Penny would never admit it to anyone, but the shaft in her ass did not feel horrible...kind of comfortable. She was just thankful it wasn't thicker. She could hear Aaron's ass squeaking against the leather of the sofa as he slammed up into her pussy. He sucked as much of her tit-flesh into his mouth as he could; swirling his thick tongue around her nipple and she felt him stop thrusting just before his fat prick began to twitch inside her. Warmth spread throughout her pussy as Aaron flooded her hole with his jism.

She had read the script and knew what was next as Jamal slid out of her ass and began to spurt his load all up and down her smooth back. It felt like being squirted with the sun-heated water of a kid's squirt gun; his ejaculation was so plentiful. Jamal slowly backed away from the couch as the camera focused on his sperm dripping down her back towards her perfect ass cheeks. Leaning back, she prepared herself for Thor slipping his arms under her armpits and lifting her nude body straight up. This time the close-up was of Aaron's fat black prick sliding out of her pussy and the thick cream drooling down her silky thighs.

Just as Thor picked up her impeccable naked body, Garret Lewis (the Director and Producer) interrupted them for about sixty seconds: "Penny I forgot to tell you I re-wrote some of this scene this morning. It's no big deal...no added dialog; just go with the flow...the guys know what to do." She nodded and they continued.

Thor, at six foot nine, was like a giant compared to Penny and he carried her like she was a doll. He set her body down in front of the huge mahogany desk and she leaned back against it; reflexively spreading her long shapely legs. Actor or not, she was the most beautiful naked blond he had ever seen and his excitement was evident. His fifteen inch monster swayed in front of him like a tiny third leg as he reached out and roughly grabbed her breasts. His hands were so huge that they completely encompassed her firm mounds. As if drawn by a magnet, Penny reached out with both hands and grasped his massive black pole. Her fingers didn't come close to encompassing it's girth, and she just stared, mesmerized, at it's sheer size.

It was gigantic and although apprehensive at being penetrated by something that large, she could feel her juices flowing down her thighs in anticipation. He took a step closer and demanded: "spread it open for me, Ms Slutsky." Doing his bidding, Penny reached down, hooked her fingers around her fleshy labia and pulled her slit wide open. Momentarily, she could feel the cool office air rush up inside her hot steaming hole. Looking down, she watched as Thor bent his knees and nudged his tennis-ball sized crown against her opening.

Although she couldn't wait to feel it inside her, the first thought in her head was: "there is no way that thing will fit inside me." It truly did look like a small, vestigial, arm extending from his groin. Grasping her taut waist, Thor held her steady and thrust quickly upward until his plump head penetrated her hole. Her slit had never been stretched that far before, and Penny gasped: "ohhh shit." Holding her in place, Thor began to stand up straight, and as he did more of his monstrous shaft penetrated her pussy. "Oh my God...oh my God," Penny squealed at the sensation of every inch of her tunnel being stretched to new limits. She watched as inch by inch, his gigantic pole disappeared up into her belly. She could watch it's progress as her stomach distended.

Finally his scrotum nestled against her ass and she was totally impaled on his massive stake...and it felt wonderful. Almost as if he knew what she liked, he held in place for nearly a minute before slowly sliding out of her inch by inch. Feeling her tunnel shrinking as he withdrew was nearly as arousing as his penetration. As soon as just his massive crown was the only part still inside her, Thor stood up and rammed his entire length up her pussy. Her whole body shook and Penny screamed: "oh my fucking God." Thor then began to fuck her as hard and fast as he could; his horse cock slamming up into her again and again. Penny's magnificent tits flopped up and down against her chest as he drove up into her.

Suddenly he stopped; his mighty prick completely inside her; and he sternly told her: "I want you to tell us that you're a black cock whore."

Gasping from his violent assault, Penny announced: "I'm a black cock whore." Remembering her lines, she added: "I love your big black cocks. Nothing but black cocks will ever fuck me again."

With a sneering grin, Thor added: "after today, we'll fuck you whenever we want. That goes for our boys, and every member of the football team. Is that clear?"

"Anything you say," she agreed, "now fuck me with that big black cock...stretch my fucking cunt." Pinning her nude body against the front of the desk, Thor roughly slid in and out of her widening hole, his balls slapping against her cheeks. "Oh fuck yeah...that's nice," Penny groaned as she watched how her lips gripped his shaft; which was now white with her froth. Wondering where the scene changes would manifest themselves; she didn't have to wait for long as Damon stepped forward and wedged himself between her spread legs alongside Thor. He was a menacing figure with his glistening bald head and the giant twelve-inch meat stick in his hand.

"Since you seem to be enjoying one black cock so much, we thought you'd like to try two," he sneered as he began rubbing his crown along the side of her occupied slit.

Penny's eyes opened wide like saucers and she exclaimed; both as Ms Slutsky and as herself; "you've got to be fucking kidding." So this was the script change...no wonder he didn't tell her ahead of time. "This is insane," she thought, "there is no way that much cock will fit in me. It would be like giving birth in reverse." Of course, Damon's foot long was already slathered with lube, but that didn't change the fact that both giant poles together were significantly fatter than a two-liter bottle of soda. "I want a raise," she told herself as Thor withdrew his fifteen inch monster about half-way while Damon rubbed his fat crown up and down her slit.

Damon hooked his thumbs into her slit and pried her plump lips as wide as he dared while attempting to push his head through her opening. Looking down between her magnificent tits, Penny once again thought: "you've got to be kidding," as she watched them struggle to gain entrance. As her fleshy labia gripped the second crown, both men grasped her firm waist and suddenly shoved upward. The last thing Penny remembered was screaming: "oh my fucking God," and then she became dizzy and actually temporarily lost consciousness. Even in her semi-conscious state, she could feel her vagina being stretched to a frightening extreme.

Regaining full use of her senses, she glanced down and saw that both men were balls deep inside her. She felt full... like after eating a big meal that a date had paid for. Her slit was throbbing in pain as they held inside her for the camera; the lens capturing how unbelievable wide her labia had been stretched. Momentarily they began to slowly withdraw together and Penny could feel every inch of her tunnel shrinking like a balloon had deflated inside her. As soon as they were nearly out of her pussy, they slowly pushed back up inside her, scraping every nerve ending of her vaginal walls. "Oh God, yesss," Penny groaned, not even caring if she was following the "new" script.

Then they began to fuck her...not fast or slow...just steady and hard. Penny realized that she had over two feet of fat, hard cock inside her; and the sensation was exquisite...indescribably wonderful. Her opening was stretched so wide that her engorged clit was being scraped and stimulated with every stroke. Losing herself in her senses, Penny was in utter ecstasy as they over-stimulated her pussy. She was overcome with exhilaration and squealed: "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt with your big black cocks...fuck me harder." Thor and Damon looked at each other knowingly; both as actors and as men fucking an absolutely gorgeous blond; and they began to thrust up into her harder.

"Oh God, yesss," she screeched, "I love your cocks...stretch me...stretch me." They picked up their pace and were now pounding her hole; abusing her pussy as they violently fucked her. With each hard thrust, they were lifting her up off her tip-toes and off the floor. "Yesss...yesss," she wailed, "ram your fucking cocks up my cunt. Her wonderful tits were bouncing in circles and Penny reached up with both hands to maul them. She pinched her pink nipples until they turned blue. "Fuck me...fuck me...oh my God I love cock," she screamed as they seemed to go deeper with each violent thrust.

On a hand-signal from the Director, the two men stopped thrusting and Damon told her: "now we're gonna seed you, bitch. If little-miss-wallflower is not on the pill...in nine months you be gonna have a little black baby pulled out of that snatch."

They slammed up into her hole one last time and held there. Then they began to twitch inside her and it felt to Penny like a hot-water bottle had ruptured in her womb. Her body shivered and quivered as their huge poles erupted deep inside her pussy. "Oh God, yesss," she squealed, "cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt with your black seed." They kept pumping and squirting up inside her for what seemed like ten minutes as they emptied their balls in her cunt. When they finally bent their knees and withdrew their shrinking pricks, Penny leaned back against the desk and felt empty. Keeping her incredible legs spread as the camera zoomed in on her wide open slit and the cum drooling down her thighs; she was exhausted. Making movies was hard work.

About a week after wrapping the film, when all her overdue bills were paid and she had a modest sum of money in the bank, just when everything seemed to be going well for Penny; another problem came crashing down on her world. Leonard was just about to put his key in the door to 4A when he heard a crashing sound coming from Penny's apartment, followed by a string of expletives in her sweet voice. Fearing the worst, he didn't bother to knock and just burst into her living room. He found her sitting on the sofa staring at a broken vodka bottle on the floor that had obviously fallen from the coffee table. Although she looked absolutely adorable in her Hello Kitty shorts and pink tank top, he immediately ascertained that she was hopelessly drunk.

Quickly assessing the situation, he implored her: "don't move...I'll clean that up. You're barefoot and you'll cut yourself." He knew where she kept the broom and swiftly disposed of the mess.

"Thank you...good ole Leonard...always there for me," she sobbed as he sat beside her.

Wanting to put his arm around her, but not daring, he asked: "now what's wrong...I thought things were going well."

"That jerk Josh dumped me," she blurted out while reaching for another bottle on the table.

Recognizing the name of the latest in a string of boyfriends, Leonard stated in all sincerity: "how could anyone with half a brain dump you...you're perfect. He must be a colossal jerk."

"He dumped me for Ashley, or as I call her Miss 38 Double-D," she answered while wiping her nose with the bottom of her shirt.

"Unbelievable," Leonard exclaimed, "I always thought you were more than ample in that department."

"Oh, you noticed, did you," she forced a tiny smile.

"Penny, let's be honest with each other," he responded, "we both know how I feel about you and I'm pretty sure you know that hasn't changed just because you dumped me...it probably never will."

Cuddling up against him, she lay her head on his shoulder and almost immediately passed out.

It was after noon the next day when she awoke with the sunlight streaming through her windows. Opening her eyes she quickly surveyed the area and tried to remember the previous evening. Oh yeah...Josh; that asshole. Wait, Leonard had been there and cleaned up a broken bottle. He had covered her with her afghan and she raised it up to see if she still had clothes on. "Yep...ever the gentleman." He could have done anything he wanted with her, and most guys probably would have; but not Leonard. She also noticed that he had gone into her bedroom and gotten her "comfy" pillow and placed it under her head.

Back when they were dating, they had gone to the Santa Barbara pier and he had studied players who were squirting streams of water through a clown's mouth to blow-up and pop a balloon to win a prize. He had selected the squirt gun with the strongest and steadiest stream, and won her a stuffed Ewok. She always kept it on her bed and he had brought it out so she had something to hug in her sleep. There was also a bottle of water on her coffee table and he had straightened things up a little. "Sweetest man on earth," she mumbled as she stumbled to the bathroom medicine cabinet to scrounge for Tylenol.

Two nights later just as Leonard was nodding off, he heard his phone vibrating against the nightstand. Glancing at the screen he saw that it was a text from Penny: "letting myself in with the emergency key...don't move...I'll see you in a minute." Swinging his legs over the side of his bed, he sat waiting for his door to open wondering what was wrong now. When the door opened Penny slipped through the crack and deftly reached behind her to lock it. Wearing her familiar pink robe that came just to mid-thigh, her beauty took his breath away. She even smelled good; he recognized the scent as her strawberry-vanilla bubble bath. Her blond locks were tousled from the blow-dryer and bounced on her shoulders.

Knowing it probably wasn't appropriate, given their now casual relationship, he told her anyway: "wow...sometimes I forget just how gorgeous you are. You make a bathrobe seem like a Ball gown." Seeing her grin he remembered the text, stood up and asked: "so what's wrong...what's the emergency."

"Sorry, no emergency," she told him, "but there was a problem. I was sitting all alone in my apartment when I realized the sweetest man in the universe was just across the hall. There's something I have to tell you Leonard before I chicken out: I've been a blind fool. I was so afraid of commitment that I was pushing away my real chance at happiness. I'm never happier than when I'm with you. You've always been there for me. What I'm trying to say Leonard is that I love you and I hope you'll take me back."

You could have knocked him over with a feather, and he just stood in front of her, speechless for what seemed like an eternity. Finally Penny shrugged her shoulders and put her hands out, palms up; as if to say, "well?"

Finally realizing he had been so stunned that he hadn't reacted, he rushed forward, threw his arms around her, buried his face in her hair and whispered: "I love you too." Pressing their lips together, they kissed for at least ten Mississippi's.

"Go sit on the bed," she directed him when they broke their embrace. Always good at following her directions, Leonard sat on the side of his bed and watched as she untied her robe and let it drift down her arms and fall to the floor. Underneath she was completely naked. He had, of course, seen her nude before, but still had the urge to reach for his inhaler. She was a goddess...his goddess. Her incredible breasts seemed to defy gravity as they stood out from her chest and his eyes were drawn to her endlessly long legs, which seemed a marvel of nature. He knew from experience that she liked to alternate between a thin "landing strip" just above her slit, and totally bald...tonight it was completely smooth.