Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God you're beautiful," he gasped as he stared at her naked body.

"You like," she grinned, "is it as good as you remember," and she did a pirouette to give him the full effect.

"Better," he assured her. As his eyes scanned her incredible naked body, they settled on the outside of her left thigh. "I love the Cookie Monster tattoo, it's adorable."

"I'm glad you like it," she responded, "I actually thought of you when I got it. It was a choice between this and the little green alien from Toy Story...I finally decided to go really old-school with Cookie."

"Funny you should mention him," Leonard replied as he pulled his t-shirt off over his head. There, just below his shoulder on his left arm, was a small green three-eyed alien wearing a blue spacesuit tattoo.

Penny grasped his arm to get a closer look and exclaimed: "oh my God, Leonard...you got a tattoo."

Sheepishly, he admitted: "yeah, actually I got it the day before my girlfriend broke up with me...you know...to impress her with how macho I could be. But, of course, I never got a chance to show her. You are now the only one who knows about it. You know me, I even wear a shirt when I go swimming at the Y."

Nearly tearing up, Penny told him: "well I'm sure whoever this girlfriend is, realizes she was a fool for letting a great guy like you get away."

"Well I guess the joke's on her because how I feel about her never changed," he admitted, smiling broadly at the naked blond goddess.

Kneeling in front of him, she looked up into his eyes and stated: "well, I'm all naked and you still have your shorts on; so...," and she swiftly yanked his boxers down to his ankles. "Oh yeah," she whispered, "there it is...my favorite." She knew his prick was just a tad over nine inches because she had once playfully measured it; and it was nice and fat...just thick enough to stretch her. She pushed him back until the back of his knees hit the side of the bed and he sat down with a thud. Penny climbed up onto the foot of the bed and Leonard took the cue to swing his legs up onto the bed and spread them wide.

With a mischievous grin on her face, Penny slowly crawled up between his legs until her silky blond hair hung down and tickled his thighs. Looking down, even though the only light in the room came from the streetlights outside, Leonard could see her emerald eyes sparkling with desire. He didn't think his erection had ever been harder as she gripped it in her right hand and lowered her ruby lips over his crown. To anyone who knew her intimately, Penny's oral skills were legendary and this night was no exception. She began to suck like a Hoover while her tongue swirled all around his shaft. The old Tootsie Pop commercial flashed through his mind: "how many licks does it take to get to the center."

Leonard reached down with both hands and ran them through her golden blond tresses, amazed at how soft and silky it was, and inhaling the faint scent of her strawberry shampoo. He tried to concentrate on anything to prolong her assault on his cock: the table of elements, various mathematical equations, the list of Sheldon's annoying habits; but nothing helped. It had been so long since he had been with his dream girl, that there was no way he could hold back for any length of time. When she began to fondle and gently squeeze his balls, it proved to be his breaking point. Thrusting into her mouth, Leonard tensed and then exploded down the back of her warm throat. "Oh God...I'm sorry," he moaned; feeling guilty that he didn't warn her.

Milking his prick with her throat muscles, Penny managed to mumble: "mhat's mo-kay, maby." He could feel her muscles contracting and expanding as she swallowed, and not one single drop escaped her lips.

As he watched her sit back on her haunches and wipe her mouth with the back of her hand, Leonard relaxed back into the pillows and assured her: "Not that I have much experience; as you know; but I would have to say that you are the best in the universe at that particular task."

Crawling with her knees straddling his body, she advanced toward his head and responded: "thank you kind sir...that is indeed a high compliment. I do take pride in my work. Now let's see how you reciprocate." When her knees were on either side of his head, she thrust her hips forward and presented her groin to his face.

"My pleasure," he confirmed as he just stared at her damp mound. Her pussy always amazed Leonard: it resembled a coin slot surrounded by two peach halves...very puffy and inviting. He ran his hands up and down her silky thighs, tickling her plump lips with his thumbs. And then the magic started: he just stared at her slit as her inner labia began to protrude and spread out like the wings of a pink butterfly. Leonard was always truly amazed at the way her pussy opened up when she was extremely aroused...to him it was like magic. He slowly and deliberately ran his tongue up each side of her slit; just barely touching with the tip. Penny began to squirm on his chest and he put more pressure on his tongue, flattening it out against her hot flesh as he lapped at the sides of her pussy.

He marveled at the way her nub of a clit started to protrude from it's hood; fully engorged it grew to the size of a pea. He resisted touching it, and slowly inserted his tongue into her slit, wiggling the tip all around her hole. As her ass undulated against his torso, he reached up with both hands and grasped her smooth, warm breasts. They were truly a work of art, and he kneaded and squeezed them, all the time amazed at how soft and yet totally firm they were. Her inner flesh was the most vivid shade of pink as he tongue-fucked her and actually sucked her juices into his mouth.

"Oh my God, Leonard," she mumbled as he licked and slid his tongue in and out of her hole. Sensing she was on the verge, he trapped her gumdrop nipples between his fingers and pinched, while sucking her clit into his mouth and gently biting it between his teeth. Suddenly her entire body convulsed and his face was flooded as she squirted her juicy cum into his mouth and all down his chin. He put his hands on her slim waist to hold her steady as her incredible naked body twisted and shook and she screamed: "oh God...oh God." Within seconds, she just collapsed forward, smothering his face with her stomach. Clutching his headboard Penny moaned: "holy fucking crap I've missed you."

She had dealt with enormous pricks while filming, but none of them had made her squirt. Suddenly there was a pounding on the wall and Sheldon's voice through the wall: "not this again...can you please hold it down until I find my noise cancelling headphones."

Sitting back up on Leonard's chest, Penny breathlessly called out: "you better find them soon, sweetie; because this time I'm here to stay." Realizing she was probably crushing poor Leonard, she rolled off onto the side of the bed and let him take a deep breath again. Leonard jumped off the bed and reached down for his discarded t-shirt. "Where are you going, lover," she cooed, "I'm not done with you yet."

"Oh I'm not going anywhere," he assured her, "I had something in my eye...I can't imagine what it is."

"Yeah, I can't imagine," she gave him a sheepish glance, "all I know is that no one has ever touched me the way you do." When he turned back to the bed, Penny was laying back spread-eagle; her golden blond hair arranged on his pillow making it look like a halo. By the dim light he could see her wet bald mound inviting him as she spread her legs even wider. "See anything you like, sailor," she asked through pouting lips. "Just in case I'm not making myself clear," she encouraged him by reaching down with her hands, hooking her fingers into the sides of her slit and spreading the flesh wide. She was literally a dream come true: the most gorgeous blond he had ever seen and she was begging him to fuck her.

Leonard would have been satisfied with standing there looking at her nude body all night, but he jumped onto the bed and crawled up between her pale thighs; his prick as hard as Superman's. Leonard held his pole in his hand and presented the tip against her slit. He could see her eyes sparkle as their gazes met and she whispered: "fuck me, baby." He looked down as she released her lips and they gripped his crown. He began to push steadily forward, slowly stretching the length of her tunnel until his scrotum wedged against her ass. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed as he held in place for at least two minutes so they could both relish in the sensation of the first penetration.

From the next room, they heard: "please, no...I can't find them."

Penny yelled back: "you're welcome to use my bed Sheldon." Immediately they heard his door close; then the tinkling of him fumbling in the key bowl by the front door; and finally the distinct sound of the front door closing.

The dominant thought in Leonard's head was, "there is no better feeling in the universe than being inside Penny's tight wet pussy." Leaning in to kiss her ready lips, he told her: "this feels sooo good...I have missed you so much." He took several long slow strokes, savoring the tightness of her wet sheath; getting to know her body again. Her magnificent breasts had flattened out on her chest and, one by one, he took her hard nipples between his teeth and chewed gently.

Her ass wiggled and twisted as he held inside her, attacking her breasts the way he knew she loved. Penny was in heaven: she absolutely loved the way Leonard worshipped her tits and he was stretching her pussy just enough to stimulate the entire length. She whispered in his ear: "baby, I don't need you to make love to me this time...I need you to fuck me." Getting the message, Leonard slowly withdrew until just his crown was inside her and then rammed up into her hole as hard as he could; her whole body jiggling with the force. He began to slam in and out of her pussy as violently as he knew how; his shaft a blur as he fucked her.

"Oh yesss...yesss...fuck me...fuck me, baby...stretch my fucking cunt," she squealed as he rammed into her hole. "Oh God I love your cock," she screamed as Leonard reached under her body with both hands and grasped her round cheeks. With the added leverage, he began to pound her pussy, their pubic bones grinding against each other. Penny's body quivered with a series of orgasms and she begged: "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me with your big fucking cock." Her wonderful tits were flopping up and down against her chest and she could hear Leonard's balls slapping against her cheeks. "Talk dirty to me, baby," she asked.

It took him a minute to think of something to say because his blood flow was busy elsewhere, but he finally gasped: "your cunt feels sooo fucking good."

"That's it lover," she grinned, "fuck me baby...fuck your Penny." He leaned forward and began to nibble and chew on her earlobe and the side of her graceful neck; knowing it drove her crazy. Her naked body twitched and jerked under him and he could feel her tunnel getting wetter; knowing she had squirted again. Feeling her ass getting wet from the juices leaking out of her pussy; she whispered: "sorry."

Knowing exactly what she meant, Leonard merely whispered back: "that's what they make towels for," and he slammed up into her belly.

Seeing the expression on his face, Penny encouraged him: "do it baby...cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt with your seed." Leonard ground his pelvis against hers and pushed up inside her pussy as far as he could before exploding inside her. "Oh God...yesss," she screeched, "cum in me...fill my cunt with your seed." He was stretching her vaginal walls just enough and the sensation of his thick prick jerking and twitching inside her, sent Penny over the edge also. They shoved their groins together as Leonard filled her hole and squeezed her wonderful cheeks so hard that his fingers left red marks that would last several minutes.

Even though it was his second ejaculation of the night, it seemed to take Leonard an eternity to stop pumping into her. The sensation was so wonderful that it seemed to Leonard like he had never cum before. Even Penny noticed his enthusiasm and she congratulated him: "wow...aren't you the Energizer bunny tonight...not that I'm complaining, mind you. That was incredible."

Leonard wrapped his arms around her and rolled them over on their side; his prick still inside her. Gazing into each other's eyes, Leonard told her: "I want to go to sleep still inside you and when we wake up, fuck you again...I want to be inside your cunt every minute of the day."

Grinning, Penny kissed his forehead and admitted: "a wonderful thought, but I'm thinking a little awkward at times. I have to admit, that after the blow-job, I can't believe how much cum you shot up my pussy. When you finally do slip out of me, there's gonna be one helluva wet spot in your bed...we may need several towels."

"Or we could slip next door and use Sheldon's bed," and they both laughed. They were both exhausted from their work-out and when they did fall asleep; he WAS still inside her.

(Thanks for reading my story. Constructive comments are always welcome and encouraged. If you just want to trash someone who worked hard on a story...keep your comments to yourself.)