Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 02

Story Info
Penny recalls a time before Leonard.
8.8k words
4.51
11.7k
16

Part 28 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Big Bang Theory-Penny Reminisces Pt.2

shaggy77

(fictional story about fictional characters)

*

Amy and Penny were just sitting around on Amy's sofa (which had previously been Penny's sofa), relaxing and leafing through magazines when Penny announced that she was thinking about accompanying Leonard and the other three nerds to Comic-Con. Amy asked, "you're actually considering going to Comic-Con with him?"

"Well Leonard reminded me that I had suggested we should do more couples things, so I thought I'd tag along," Penny responded.

"Well that's sweet," Amy answered, "I bet you have fun."

"You want to come along," Penny asked, her eyes begging."

"Oh, no thanks," Amy swiftly assured her, "I already live in a place all the nerds come to."

"Please," Penny pleaded, "I went to your boring thing last month."

"You mean my aunt's funeral," Amy exclaimed.

"It's so hard to say NO...he's always making an effort to do things I enjoy...like going outside. Why does he have to be so damn thoughtful all the time. Why can't he take me for granted like most other husbands," Penny mused, "then I could throw it back in his face. Maybe it won't be so bad. Leonard says comic books are more mainstream now...not just for sad nerds." Amy rolled her eyes, knowing Penny was talking about Sheldon too.

"You know, you are the only woman I know who would complain about having a great, considerate husband," Amy scoffed.

"Yeah, he is pretty great," Penny smiled.

At Stuart's comic book shop the nerd-quartet was discussing the upcoming convention and Raj asked, "you think Penny will have fun?"

"No," Leonard answered, "she'll be miserable; which in turn will make me miserable...which is usually Sheldon's job. She said she wanted to go and I just want her to be happy."

Sheldon smirked and commented, "she's going to hate waiting in line for all the panels."

Howard agreed: "she's going to hate going to the panels."

"Let's face it, she's going to hate how often we say panels," Leonard sighed.

Raj suggested, "what if you make it sound so bad she won't want to go."

"That could work," Leonard thought.

Later that night, Leonard was explaining to Penny the sleeping arrangements for the convention, which was still months away. "What...you mean we won't have our own room," she blurted out.

"Oh no; every room in San Diego has been sold out for months," he informed her, showing her a diagram; "but see that empty spot right there by Sheldon's feet...there's plenty of room for your sleeping bag."

The very next day he brought up the subject of what cosplay costumes they should wear: "if you want to do a couples-costume, we could paint ourselves green and go as Hulk and She-Hulk; or paint ourselves blue and go as Nightcrawler and Mystique."

"Is there any scenario where we're not in full body paint," Penny wanted to know.

"Yeah...if you want us to look like losers," Leonard replied, "and besides, most of the fun would be in painting your entire naked body...and then scrubbing it off." She was wearing her favorite black yoga pants...or leggings, or tights, whatever they were calling them now...and it was like they were painted on her legs. He could clearly see her labia; how the left was actually more plump than the right; and could feel his erection growing as he gazed at her perfect ass. They were his favorite pants too.

A week later, which they had spent trying different ways to get each other to admit they both did not really want Penny tagging along to Comic-Con; the situation finally came to a head as they were descending the stairs of their apartment building with Amy and Sheldon. They had started to bicker about every little thing and Amy had finally blurted out, "you're upset because you don't want her to go to Comic-Con."

"Wait...what...you don't want me to go," Penny was astonished.

"I just don't think you'll have a good time...I want you to be happy," Leonard admitted defensively.

Sheldon butted in, "Penny doesn't want to go."

"What...why would you say you wanted to go," Leonard inquired.

Penny answered, " I thought it would make you happy."

"So if you don't want to go and I don't need to bring you...is everything good," Leonard wondered.

Penny responded, "hold on...I'm trying to decide if I'm mad at you. No...I'm happy...I don't have to go." They pecked each other on the lips, and continued down the stairs.

When they got home from the movies that evening, Leonard spent all three flights of stairs following Penny and watching her wonderful ass undulate inside her favorite yoga pants. As soon as the door to 4A closed, he grabbed her arm, spun her around and pinned her against the back of the door; crushing her pouty lips with his. She was totally caught off guard, but responded immediately by wrapping her arms around his neck and violently kissing him back. She had, on occasion, told him how much his aggressive side turned her on, and this was no exception. When they broke their kiss, Leonard continued to assault her earlobe and neck with his lips and teeth. "Oh my God...you know what that does to me," she moaned as he grasped her wrists and pinned her to the door. "It was the yoga pants; wasn't it," she guessed.

"You know it," he mumbled as he nibbled on the side of her swan-like neck. He moved his hands to her button-up shirt and ripped it open to expose her flimsy white lace bra. A couple of the buttons slipped through the button-holes, but they heard a couple more bouncing as they scattered across the floor.

"You owe me a new blouse," she pretended to be mad.

"Totally worth it," he murmured as he buried his face in her soft, ample cleavage and licked her exposed skin. "Hummmm...front closure...nice," he remarked as he flicked the clasp on her bra and her breasts sprang free. They were magnificent. They sagged on her chest slightly, but were totally firm. A full 36 C with rosy, elliptical areola topped by fully engorged gumdrop sized nipples. He flicked his thumbs across her nipples, loving how they sprung back like there were springs inside. His groin was still pressing against hers, pushing her back against the door as he cupped her breasts in each hand, bouncing them and watching them jiggle. One by one he licked and sucked her pink gumdrops, nibbling and even biting them between his teeth.

He could feel her groin pressing forward against his and she confirmed his suspicion by moaning, "holy crap on a cracker Leonard...I am soooo fucking horny right now...I need to be fucked." Her arms looped around his neck again and she jumped up, surrounding his waist with her legs and locking her ankles behind him. Leonard shuffled over to the couch and dropped her on what used to be (and always would be known as) Sheldon's spot. Penny shoved her blouse and bra off as Leonard set a world record time in removing his clothing. Her eyes sparkled as she watched her favorite penis wave in front of her husband, ready to please her. In her mind, it was the perfect size for pleasuring her. Exactly nine and one quarter inches in length (yes, she had measured it) and very fat, with a huge crown that stretched her when he penetrated. Not that she didn't enjoy an occasional giant cock, but she was no size queen; Leonard fit her perfectly.

Her yoga pants squirmed against the leather cushion as Leonard stood in front of her holding his penis in his hand and flipping it up and down. "Now let's see...what should I do now," he baited her with a wink.

"Don't you dare tease me," she pleaded, "you know what I want. I need to feel you inside me...I need to be fucked."

Grinning from ear to ear, he kneeled between her legs, hooked his fingers under the waistband of her leggings and slowly pulled them down her endlessly long legs. They were so tight that her white thong was dragged with them and when he tugged them off her feet, she was completely nude. "Oh my God you're gorgeous," he marveled at the body of his blond goddess. He could tell just how incredibly aroused she was just by looking at her pussy. He often called her vagina the Ninth Wonder of the Modern World because of how beautiful it was and the way it responded when she was horny. Ordinarily her mound resembled two halves of a peach with a coin slot between them; her labia curled up inside, out of view. But when she was aroused, her lips began to unfold and reveal themselves. When completely aroused, they spread out without being touched like the wings of a pink butterfly; and right now the butterfly was ready for flight. Her wings glistened like with a morning dew, and her perfect ass undulated against the couch cushion.

She spread her legs wider, looked him in the eyes with her lust filled emerald pools and simply asked, "fuck me." He ran his hands up her smooth thighs and spread her slit with his thumbs. Leaning forward, nearly making contact with her crotch, he inhaled the scent of her arousal. It was intoxicating...more so than any alcohol he had ever been served. Gazing at the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, Leonard held his prick in his hand and rubbed the head up and down her wet slit, watching her vivid pink "wings" flutter around it. Pressing forward against her slit, they both watched as his bulbous purple plum began to push into her. "Oh yessss," Penny moaned when his crown slipped through her opening; "fuck me baby...fuck my little pussy." Leonard grasped her silky thighs and plunged forward, burying his cock and stretching her tunnel.

Suddenly "Sheldon's spot" was soaking wet and Leonard knew how aroused his bride was because she had squirted around his prick. Penny remembered reading in Cosmo that female orgasms were mostly due to mental stimulation rather than physical, and after falling in love with Leonard, she finally believed it. Certainly no stranger to sexual encounters, she never even knew she was capable of squirting until him. For the first time in her life, she felt totally free to lose all her inhibitions and let herself go. She could feel him stretching her cunt as he embraced her and hugged her naked body tight against his. "I know I don't say it enough," she whispered in his ear, "but I love you Leonard Hofstadter."

"I know I probably say it too much," he responded, "but I love you too, Penny Hofstadter." Trying to relax the moment, he added, "and I love your incredible body." He unwrapped his arms, looked down between them and watched as he slowly withdrew his engorged cock. He loved the way her labia gripped his shaft, and was surprised that it was already coated with her creamy white froth. Penny leaned against the back of the sofa and looked down between her legs, watching his penis slide slowly in and out of her tight hole; feeling her tunnel expand and contract.

"Oh my God I love it when you fuck me," she exclaimed, "how did you get so good at this."

"Google," Leonard laughed, and shoved the length of his prick up into her cunt; his scrotum firmly wedged against her wonderful ass cheeks.

Grasping her taut waist, he began to slam his cock in and out of her hole as hard as he could, his balls slapping against her ass. "Holy crap on a cracker," she moaned, "fuck me baby...fuck your little Penny." Stretching her legs as far apart as they would go for maximum penetration; her head lolled back and forth, her golden hair thrashing to and fro. Leonard loved the way her magnificent breasts flattened out on her chest and rippled like water balloons when he thrust into her. Reaching forward he roughly kneaded and squeezed her tits, pinching her gumdrops between his fingers. "Fuck me...fuck me...jam your fucking cock up my pussy," she demanded, her ass undulating as she shoved forward to the very edge of the cushion.

They could hear the squishy sounds emanating from their groins as Leonard fucked the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. "I am the luckiest man on the planet," he thought as he watched her nude body writhe in front of him. Leaning forward, he sucked her right nipple into his mouth; then trapped it between his teeth and nibbled. Reaching down between them, he easily found her swollen clit and rolled and pinched it with his fingers. Penny's incredible nude body stiffened and he could feel the muscles lining her cunt go into a spasm.

"Holy fucking shit," she screeched while her entire body shuddered. Leonard shoved into her pussy and ground his pelvic bone against hers as he erupted deep inside her. "Oh my God baby," she groaned, "cum in me...fill my fucking cunt." The sensation of his fat cock twitching and jerking inside her, flooding her hole with his hot sperm was indescribable and Penny closed her eyes while her body quivered. Leonard couldn't help thinking that her yoga sessions was money well spent as her vaginal muscles milked his rod. He shoved his hands under her, squeezed a cheek in each hand and held her tightly against him as he came inside her. Every time he filled her cunt with his seed, he pretended they were making a baby; but he would never confess that to her, knowing her aversion to children.

As Penny slumped back into the sofa, Leonard watched as his shriveling meat slowly slipped out of her pink hole. "God she's beautiful," he thought as he stared at her glistening nude body.

"Wow," Penny gasped, "just when I thought you couldn't get any better." He snatched his boxers from the floor and started to wipe their juices that were drooling down the front of the cushion and she commented, "we can just flip the cushion."

Chuckling, Leonard answered, "yeah right...how many times have we flipped these cushions. If CSI ever came in here and turned on their blacklight, the room would be as bright as Times Square on New Years Eve."

Laughing, Penny added, "at least now that Sheldon lives across the hall we don't have to worry about his hidden Aquaman security camera."

"I don't know," he confessed, "I think I would like to see that video...we put on a pretty good show. I bet we could make some really good porno."

"Speaking of porno," she remarked, "how would you like to come into the shower and soap up every inch of my naked body."

"That is something I'll never refuse...or get tired of," he replied, nearly tripping while getting to his feet.

A couple weeks later Penny entered 4A, returning home after a nice dinner with Amy and Bernadette. The nerds were in San Diego for their convention and she had the weekend to herself. Grabbing a bottle of wine (not even bothering with a glass), she decided to curl up on the couch and catch up on all the episodes of The Bachelor that she had recorded. It was late and she was sure no one was going to bother her, so she stripped off her blouse and squirmed out of her favorite leggings; tossing them on the floor. Soon, the wine was gone and as she drifted off to sleep, she spied the black yoga pants on the floor, chuckled to herself, and thought, "as long as I can remember, those pants have been more effective than Viagra." Her dreams that night were more like memories of her past.

She remembered how her hunky boyfriend Kurt, had rapidly changed into a nightmare after he discovered anabolic steroids. He began to mistreat her almost immediately, threatening her with violence and even slapping her on occasion. He tried to make her give up yoga; her favorite release; and when she refused, he convinced her to switch and take yoga classes at his gym. He reasoned that they could ride together and save money on gas. Also, he explained, he didn't like her being out in her yoga pants and having a lot of perverts staring at her; this way he could protect her. Penny knew it was just his way of trying to control every aspect of her life; her friends, where she hung out; basically everything. Totally possessive. Because of his unpredictable fits of rage, he had not been able to hold a job and Penny knew she had to look for a way out of her situation.

Dreaming, she remembered one night after yoga class when she had searched the various sections of the gym looking for Kurt so they could ride home together. Sometimes he just disappeared and she was hoping this was one of those times, when she wandered into the section where the serious weightlifters worked out. Her smile perked up when she heard an immediate whistle and she responded with, "thanks guys...have you seen Kurt."

A large black man who she had met at the gym before, was spotting another guy, and answered, "you mean that faggot boyfriend of yours. Naw, he doesn't work out with us much anymore. He just comes in here to borrow money so he can buy steroids. He's into fake muscles now. Lookin' good Penny."

"OK, thanks Derek," she replied, a little uneasy at his anger.

"As a matter of fact," another huge black man added, "he told us you would be settling his bill."

"Yeah, Jamal is right," Derek chimed in, "he did say that."

Becoming a little more on edge, Penny retrieved her purse from her gym bag and asked, "well, how much does he owe you." She had become used to settling Kurt's debts.

The man who had been lifting weights stood up and Penny was startled that he was just as wide as he was tall. Not wide as in fat, but wide as in solid. "Hi lovely lady," he spoke calmly, "I'm Etana...that means strong in Hawaiian. We were talking about that earlier in case Kurt showed his face. I guess between the five of us, it adds up to about five hundred."

Her jaw dropped open when she heard the figure because she had figured on twenty, maybe forty at the outside. "I'm sorry guys; you'll have to see Kurt. I don't have that kind of cash." Two other men had been working on a bench closer to the door and when she heard it close behind her, Penny became nervous. "Listen guys, honestly I don't have it."

"Oh we believe you," Derek assured her, "it's just that your boyfriend has become very unreliable...sometimes we don't see him for weeks. We've warned him several times that if he didn't pay up we were going to have to take it out of his flesh."

"Fine," Penny agreed, "I don't care what you do to that asshole."

"We believe that too," Jamal added, "but you're here right now and I think you have something to give up that will even his tab...with interest."

"Yeah, speaking of flesh," Etana laughed.

Knowing she was in trouble, Penny pleaded, "you don't want to do this."

"Yeah...yeah I think we do," Jamal stated. The two men behind her took a few steps so that they were directly beside her and Jamal introduced them: "Penny, this is Nightstick and Slugger. Do you know how they got their nicknames?"

Noticing the bulges in their sweatpants, Penny answered sarcastically, "I could guess." She noticed that they were all staring at her tight leggings and suddenly she became self-conscious about moving. Besides her sneakers and leggings, she was dressed in a pink crop top over her sports bra. The top barely came down to the bottom of the bra, leaving her midriff and belly button exposed. Her golden locks were done up in a bun, and a fine mist of perspiration still glistened on her skin. She knew she should try to run or put up a struggle, but she also knew it would be in vain. Besides, Kurt hadn't satisfied her in months and the truth was, she was as horny as she'd ever been.

Taking the thought right out of her head, Nightstick suggested, "why don't you give us a nice dance."

Penny dropped her gym bag and immediately began sway her wide hips to the beat of the disco music blaring from a boom-box in the corner. Surrounded by the five muscular studs, she began to bump and grind while reaching up and pulling the scrunchie out of her hair and letting her golden tresses float down over her shoulders. The men, as if on some silent cue, all lost their shirts and began rubbing their crotches as Penny shimmied and rotated her hips. Giving in to the inevitable, she grasped the bottom of her crop top and pulled it off over her head; whipping it around and letting it fly. Her breasts were firm and the sports bra kept them confined, but her delectable ass jiggled like Thanksgiving Jello.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers