Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have great tits," Etana congratulated her, reaching from behind to grasp them in his hands. His coarse palms stimulated her sensitive nipples as he roughly massaged them; trapping her gumdrops between his fingers. He gently pulled her body backward until she was laying against his barrel-chest and Jamal knelt between their legs. Crawling up, he lay his twelve inch monster on Penny's tummy, as Etana stopped thrusting.

Penny's eyes widened with the sudden realization of what they had in mind. "There's no fucking way," she exclaimed as Jamal began to rub his huge crown against her slit above Etana's pole. Etana was as fat as a soup can and Jamal's snake's girth was equal to her wrist; not to mention the crown. She knew there was nothing she could do, so she resigned herself to reach down and spread her juicy lips with her fingers, inviting Jamal to penetrate her already stuffed pussy. As Penny spread her incredible legs as wide as they would go, Etana pinched her fat nipples, trying to increase her arousal and make penetration possible. She lay back against Etana, attempting to relax as Jamal pushed against her slit with increasing pressure. Twisting his huge crown back and forth, while Penny spread her lips around his head, Jamal grasped her wide hips and shoved.

Penny actually saw flashes of white light and nearly blacked out as Jamal's bulbous crown plowed through her opening and into her hole. Relaxing was out of the question now as her body tensed, but Jamal paused to let her get used to his invasion. Painfully slow, he started to push forward, watching his black snake burrow into Penny's cunt along with Etana's. "Oh my fucking God," Penny moaned as she felt Jamal sliding deeper and deeper inside her, stretching her cunt to new limits with each inch. After what seemed like an eternity, he bumped against her cervix; his scrotum resting on top of Etana's. When he stopped pushing, Penny breathed a sigh of relief and tried to relax. She now had two feet of hard, fat cock stretching her cunt and the sensation was the most wonderful she had ever experienced.

When Etana and Jamal began to simultaneously withdraw, Penny's body quivered in climax as they scraped every nerve ending in her wet tunnel. "Holy shit," she moaned as she felt her pussy shrinking around their exiting meat. When just their crowns remained inside her, it felt like there was finally room to take a deep breath again, and Penny did just that. The relief was short-lived however, because Jamal and Etana shoved their monstrous cocks all the way up her hole, burying them in her belly. Feeling her vagina stretched to the limit again, Penny shrieked, "oh God...oh God...oh God,...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me."

They began to fuck her with an intensity, working up a rhythm of fast, and then slow strokes. Her slit was stretched so wide that with every stroke, Jamal's massive black pole was scraping against her swollen clit. She lost count of her orgasms as Jamal and Etana fucked her. "Stretch my fucking cunt," she begged, "oh my God I love cock...fuck me...fuck me." The two men just smiled at each other, amazed by the sexual appetite of the beautiful blond, as they slammed their gigantic cocks in and out of her stretched out cunt. She was without a doubt the most gorgeous woman they had ever fucked and they were feeding her their giant poles as hard as they could. Her naked body was thrashing back and forth as they drilled her hole, two cocks slamming in and out of her battered mound. "Fuck me...fuck me harder," Penny ordered, "holy shit I love being fucked."

Her enthusiasm worked against her because she spurred them to climax. First Etana shoved upward, burying himself in her hole and began to splatter her tunnel with his warm sperm. Then his twitching against Jamal's prick, had the same effect on him and he started to spray his seed against her womb. Penny had thought Slugger dumped a huge load inside her, but that was nothing compared to the copious flood of cum they were shooting up her cunt. As the muscles lining her vagina went into a spasm, Penny gasped, "fuck me...fuck me...fill my fucking cunt." And they did. Her opening was stuffed airtight, and with nowhere for their cum to go, Penny could feel her battered cunt stretching even more to accommodate their loads. They watched her entire nude body shudder and her toes curl as she shivered with orgasm.

When Etana began to shrink, even the slightest bit, the seal around her slit was broken and their fluids began to squirt out all over them. Penny's lips made a fluttering sound as cum spurted out around the edges of their cocks. Both Etana and Jamal withdrew and everyone in the gym watched cum flood out of Penny's wide pink hole. Her pussy didn't close up, but stayed wide open from the extreme stretching it had endured.

There was literally a puddle on the wrestling mat under her delicious ass and Jamal remarked, "you guys remember we promised Jake we would clean up if he let us lock up tonight."

"Yeah, we will," Nightstick agreed, "Uncle Jake would be pissed if we left a mess."

"We're not done, are we," Derek asked. He took Penny's hand to assist her to her feet and led her over to a padded weight bench, where he spread a towel for her to sit on. They all looked at each other and shrugged as Derek retrieved an old Indian Club from the corner of the gym.

"What are those things," Penny asked, "I've seen them in other gyms. They look like something a clown would juggle in the circus." The club resembled a bowling pin except that it was plain smooth wood with no markings and had a much longer, thinner, knurled neck. It was probably a good eighteen inches long.

"Well according to my Uncle, they're called Indian Clubs," Nightstick said. "I guess they used to use them in some kind of martial arts training...just swing them around to strengthen the arm muscles...or something. The gym has changed hands several times and every time the new owners just leave them here...I guess some kind of nostalgia or something. Sometimes we just throw them at each other," he laughed.

"Well I have thought of another use for them," Derek mischievously grinned, "I see a hole that needs plugging." Penny's silky smooth legs were straddling the weight bench and Derek kneeled at the foot of it. Instinctively, she spread her legs as Derek brought the club up to her crotch. Most of the watery fluids had already dribbled down her thighs and been wiped with a towel; now only the more viscous strands of cum drooled out of her hole. Derek pushed the club against her slit and twirled it, collecting the necessary lubrication. He held the thin neck in his hand and began to push the stout, bottom into Penny's inviting hole. Penny looked down between her breasts and watched as her fleshy lips surrounded and then swallowed the wooden object. Even though it was as fat as a bowling pin, it easily slid into her stretched out hole and she lay back against the incline of the bench, savoring yet another penetration.

Further and further up her tunnel, Derek pushed the wide club until nearly fourteen inches was inside her. Feeling her pussy being stretched again, Penny contentedly moaned, "oh God that feels good...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my cunt." Derek began to fuck her with the hard club, sliding it in and out of her hole as fast as he dared.

The others had gathered around the bench to watch the gorgeous blond being impaled, and Etana warned, "don't hurt her...she's been a good sport about this."

"Oh I won't," Derek assured him, "I'm hoping she'll come back for more." He was now holding the club with just his fingertips, sliding sixteen inches of wooden cock up her cunt until it tapped her cervix.

"Oh my God...oh my God," she screamed as her flawless nude body writhed against the bench. The other four men surrounded the bench and began to masturbate while enjoying her performance. She was the most beautiful creature they had ever touched and couldn't believe their luck. Derek thrust and twisted the wooden dildo inside her as Penny gripped the sides of the bench so tightly that her knuckles were turning blue. The club looked like it was coated with whipped cream, she had cum so many times.

Derek leaned over, sucked her swollen clit between his lips and then bit down on her most sensitive spot. "Ahhhhhhh," Penny gasped as her body convulsed and he twisted the club deep inside her cunt. Her magnificent tits flopped aimlessly against her chest as her body squirmed. The men surrounding her started to ejaculate, spraying her tits and face with their loads.

When Derek finally eased the Indian Club out of her battered cunt, Penny collapsed against bench, completely drained. She had thick gobs of white cum hanging from her right eyebrow, her nose, her chin, and her left nipple, not to mention all the splotches in her blond mane. Slugger mentioned the obvious, "wow, you could use a shower."

"Ya think," Penny sarcastically replied, looking down at her abused body.

Nightstick added, "we're closing up tonight, so take your time in the shower while we clean up."

Still breathing hard, Penny asked, "so does this pay off Kurt's debt?"

"Yeah right," Derek responded with sarcasm of his own, "but you did buy him some more time. We'll tell him, in great detail, how you went to bat for him."

"Good...do that," Penny agreed, "he's a shit-head and I want him to know that someone finally satisfied me."

"And don't worry Penny," Etana assured her, "we'll tell him that if he ever hurts you again, he won't wake up the next morning. We can see the bruises."

About two weeks later, Kurt abruptly moved them to the opposite side of town and Penny had to find a new yoga class to attend. He told her he just needed a change, but she knew he was trying to avoid the gym-rats.

*

(Thanks for reading my story. It's certainly not perfect, but I hope you enjoy it. Comments always welcome and appreciated--especially if they're positive.)