Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna Summer screamed "She Works Hard For Her Money" from the radio and Penny grabbed the bottom of her bra and peeled it off over her head; the most graceful way she could think of removing the functional, but un-sexy garment.

As her magnificent breasts flopped down against her chest, Slugger yelled out, "yeah baby...those are what I call tits." She continued swaying back and forth, her breasts jiggling and her ass undulating. Kicking off her sneakers, she reached down and one by one pulled off her socks.

Knowing there was no going back, nor was there a graceful or sexy way to remove her leggings, Penny stopped dancing, looked at her audience and requested, "little help." All five bounded forward and countless hands hooked their fingers under the waistband of her tights. They struggled to tug the tight material down over her incredible ass cheeks and hips, basically rolling the black "second-skin" down her endlessly long smooth legs. She lifted each foot so they could remove her yoga pants and then stood there basically nude. As a result of her earlier workout and her dancing, her black thong was now no more than a string passing down through her shapely cheeks and sucked up into her slit. Jamal boldly hooked his forefinger under the flimsy string and yanked it down and off.

"Holy shit," Slugger exclaimed, seeming to speak for everyone, "I can't believe that asshole Kurt is hittin' that."

"Just for the record," Penny corrected him, "Kurt hasn't hit this for months."

"I knew he was a fag," Derek laughed.

"Well I hope you guys aren't," Penny challenged them, growing more bold and horny by the minute.

Comically, as if on cue, they looked at each other and dropped to their knees surrounding the blond goddess. Ten hands began to caress and prod her ass and legs, moving up and down her thighs as she instinctively spread her legs to give them better access. Apparently always acting like a team, Slugger and Nightstick stood up on either side of her and started to knead and fondle her incredible tits, bouncing and weighing them in their palms. Etana was on his knees behind her and cupped her perfectly round cheeks in his rugged hands, squeezing and digging his fingers into her soft flesh. "I bet you could bounce a quarter off this ass," he declared as he leaned forward and sank his teeth into her right cheek.

"Owww," Penny exclaimed, "it'll cost you more than that," she joked.

Derek and Jamal, on their knees in front of her magnificent nude body, reached up and stroked her silky thighs, grazing her damp, totally bald, mound. Her labia had spread out from her slit in an inviting fashion and several drops of her arousal dribbled down her legs. "I think it's time we got better acquainted," Derek stated as he got to his feet. They led Penny over to a wrestling mat where she would be more comfortable and Jamal pushed down on her shoulders, forcing her to kneel. One by one the five men began to drop their baggy shorts or sweatpants. Jamal was first and Penny gasped when his twelve inch black anaconda fell out of his shorts. It was the most impressive human cock she had ever seen; as thick as her wrist with an angry looking purple head. In two minutes, she had to change her mind as Derek shoved his sweatpants down and his huge black snake was about two inches longer than Jamal's. Not only longer, but fatter, with a crown the size of an orange...not a tangerine, but a big naval orange.

Etana was proud of his nine inch meat because of it's girth, not it's length. It was as wide as her forearm as it waved in front of him. She had come to think of Slugger and Nightstick as "the twins," because they always seemed to do everything together. Obviously they weren't twins because Nightstick was Black and Slugger was white, almost pale. When Nightstick shoved down his cut-off sweatpants, the nickname made sense. His long black pole looked exactly like a policeman's nightstick: long and slender. It never tapered or flared at the head, just stayed the same circumference the whole length. Slugger stepped out of his shorts at the exact same time and his nickname also made sense. His twelve inch pole did indeed resemble a Louisville Slugger baseball bat. Incredibly thick at the head, it gradually tapered as it got closer to his groin. His scrotum was huge, as if it did hold baseballs.

Penny could feel her groin becoming warmer and more moist as she stared at the forest of hard wood in front of her. She knew this was going to be a night she would never forget. NIghtstick stepped up, holding his stick in his hand and offered it to Penny's pouty lips. Eagerly she opened her mouth and flicked her tongue across his dark crown while grasping his pole in her right hand. Slowly leaning forward, she let more and more of his black shaft slide into her mouth and down her throat. She had always been proud of her oral skills and she swiftly had inhaled nearly the entire eleven inches, and they could see her throat distended with his girth. "No white bitch has ever swallowed the whole thing before," Nightstick exclaimed as he intertwined his long fingers in her golden hair and grasped the sides of her head. Slowly he began to slide his meat in and out of her mouth, fucking Penny's angelic face.

As they all stood watching the spectacle and waiting their turn with the gorgeous blond, Etana crouched down behind her, reached around and started to knead and fondle her magnificent tits. "Mmmmm," she mumbled around Nightstick's prick as Etana pinched her gumdrop nipples between his fingers, stretched them straight out, and then releasing them so they snapped back into place; her breasts rippling when they did.

"Great tits," he praised her as he continued to play with them like a little kid with a new toy on Christmas morning.

Reaching out, Penny fastened her Nebraska farm-girl hands around Slugger and Jamal as she sucked Nightstick deep down her throat. She couldn't really concentrate on jerking them off, but she could rhythmically open and close her fists around them, keeping them hard and ready for action. Without warning Nightstick shoved his prick down her throat and began to squirt his seed down her gullet. A beginner might have panicked, but Penny just calmly took a deep breath and began to swallow as fast as she could, her throat muscles milking every drop out of his penis. When he finally pulled out, not a single drop spilled on her lips. "Man, that bitch knows how to suck cock," Nightstick exclaimed as Slugger rushed round to replace him.

Penny grasped his pale pole and marveled at how much it really did resemble a baseball bat. She had never seen a penis shaped quite the same. With deliberate slow and smooth laps, she licked his impressive rod from his ball-sac to his crown, leaving a visible trail of saliva as she cupped his giant balls. She tried her best to fit her lips around his bulbous head, but to no avail, so she just swirled her sexy tongue around the smooth crown. Realizing he was not going to get a blow job (not the first time a girl couldn't accommodate him), Slugger backed off and let Jamal take his place.

Although his huge black prick was as thick as Penny's wrist, the crown did not flare and she thought there was a chance it would fit in her mouth. It did not prove to be the case. She was able to fit her inviting lips around his purple head, but it would not squeeze past her teeth, so she just settled for sucking on the tip and handling his scrotum. "The only bitch who could ever suck my dick was my Aunt Jazmine," Jamal informed them, "because she had dentures." Everyone in the room laughed, including Penny, who backed off for some air.

Derek declared, "let's face it, no one here is going to fit in her mouth so I think it's time she spread her legs." Everyone shouted in agreement and Jamal nodded toward the old Nautilus exercise machine. One of the stations on the outdated piece of equipment was jokingly called the "spreader." The subject lay on a padded bench (or sat up...the cushion was adjustable) and their knees were held apart by pads attached to various weights. When you squeezed your legs together, you exercised your thigh muscles. Derek directed, "put a hundred on each leg." Etana adjusted the pin under the weights and Derek had Penny lay on the bench while straddling the leg weights. She was absolutely gorgeous as she lay back on the cushioned bench, her long blond hair hanging down to the floor and her shapely legs splayed wide. Her magnificent breasts flattened out on her chest like water balloons and her wonderful pink pussy lips had begun to part revealing how moist she was. "Your body was made for black cock," Derek proclaimed.

Derek stood between her legs, laid his gigantic black pole on her firm belly and stated, "I hope you're ready to get fucked." She was. Even though this was supposed to be against her will; the truth was she couldn't wait to feel a cock inside her; although she might have preferred to begin with one a little less formidable. His meat was truly the largest she had ever seen, either in person or in a video. Easily the longest, but also as thick as her forearm. Leaning up so she could see down between her breasts, she watched as Derek rubbed his crown up and down her slit gathering moisture. It looked like a dark purple softball as he poised it against her opening and spread her labia with his thumbs. "There is no way in Hell that thing fits into me," she thought as she felt the increasing pressure against her slit as he pushed forward.

She watched her lips stretch wider, trying to surround the invader as Derek grasped her waist with his dark hands. Penny twisted her groin trying to assist him and suddenly he pulled her body forward as he shoved and his gigantic crown plowed through her opening and was inside her. The other four men shouted triumphantly as Derek just grinned. Penny couldn't believe it...his massive head was in her and nothing had ripped. Not waiting, Derek began to steadily push forward, sliding his elephant cock up into Penny's tight cunt. She hadn't had anything at all penetrate her in months, let alone a penis that a horse would be proud of. Inch by excruciating inch she could feel the walls of her vagina stretching to their extreme as he advanced inside her. She couldn't help but think that this must be what it feels like to be fisted...with an entire forearm. She kept trying to squeeze her legs together, but the "spreader" was just too heavy.

Penny could swear she could see her flat tummy distending from the presence of the log in her belly as Derek kept pushing forward. It was like watching a magic trick as his gigantic pole disappeared into her tiny hole. When he was finally done and his balls nudged against her firm ass, Penny could feel his enormous crown putting pressure against her cervix. She was perspiring and felt relieved, as she lay back against the bench and tried to relax. Maybe it was her imagination but she could swear that it was more difficult to take a deep breath with her tunnel so full of meat. Just as she began to relax and enjoy the sensation of being completely stuffed with cock, Derek slowly began to withdraw. As he did, his prick scraped against every nerve ending in her vagina, causing Penny to shiver. When just his huge crown was left inside her, Derek tightened his grip on her waist and shoved forward, burying his log in her pussy.

"Oh my fucking God," Penny shrieked, "jam that big black cock into me." He started to fuck the gorgeous blond, hard and fast; thrusting his massive cock in and out of her cunt. He loved the way her plump lips gripped his shaft when he pulled out, and the contrast between his licorice-black cock and her pale pink vagina. "Oh my God," she screamed, "stretch my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me." Her ass quivered against the bench as Derek shoved his prick in and out of her hole, stretching it with every stroke. Her magnificent breasts flopped up and down against her chest and Derek reached up to encircle them in his large hands. Penny found the contrast of his hands against her ashen flesh to be incredibly erotic when he vigorously squeezed and kneaded them. Plucking her gumdrop nipples with his thumbs and forefingers, he pinched them until they began to turn blue.

Penny began to buck her hips upward trying to stuff even more cock into her pussy. "Holy fucking shit," she mumbled almost incoherently as her vaginal muscles began to spasm around the invading pole. "Fuck me...fuck me," she begged and her entire body shuddered. Derek continued to slam his monstrous cock in and out of her hole, his crown massaging her G-spot with every stroke. Ramming all the way up her tunnel, Penny could feel his shaft start to twitch inside her; heat filling her hole. "Cum in me...fill my fucking cunt," she begged as Derek flooded her hole with his sperm.

Derek ground against her groin, pumping her hole full of his seed. She could feel it seeping out of her stuffed pussy and dripping down into her ass crack. "That feels so fucking good," she moaned, her naked body twisting beneath him. Standing in front of her, the only part of his body touching her now was his giant pole embedded inside her. He stood straight up and watched his shriveling meat slowly withdraw from it's fleshy sheath and eventually flop down between his legs. Their combined fluids drooled out of Penny's wide open hole as she sat up to inspect her battered pussy.

"Our turn," Slugger and Nightstick proclaimed as they each took one of Penny's hands and led her around to the other side of the machine. There was a station that simply consisted of an metal crossbar with adjustable height, so that patrons could do pull-ups. They grabbed a couple of Velcro weight straps and secured Penny's wrists to the corners of the bar, adjusting the height so that she had to stand on the balls of her feet. Nightstick stood behind her caressing her incredible cheeks, slapping them roughly so he could watch her flesh jiggle. Snuggling up to her backside, Penny could feel his black "nightstick" wedging between her cheeks, sliding back and forth to capture the cum leaking out of her pussy. He urged her legs apart, separated her mounds with his hands and pushed upward so that the tip of his prick was pushing against her sphincter ring.

She was thankful that the most slender penis was the one about to penetrate her asshole, because she was not fond of anal sex. Grasping her slim waist, Nightstick straightened his knees and shoved upward, pushing his cock up into her snug ass. It immediately slid deep into her colon, and Penny gasped, "ohhhhh," as he stretched her rear hole.

Slugger pressed his body against her front and told her, "you have an amazing body, Penny." Cum was dripping out of her pussy as he nudged the tip of his "baseball bat" against her opening. Although his prick tapered as it got closer to his balls, the head was nearly as wide as Derek's. Pressing it against her slit, Slugger stood straight up and jammed his eleven inch weapon all the way up her cunt.

"Ohhh...my...God," Penny screamed as she felt her body being double-penetrated. She had never experienced a DP before and it took her several seconds to decide if she liked or hated it. It didn't take long though, the moment they both began to withdraw from her holes...it felt like she was in heaven. There was nearly two feet of cock inside her, scraping the nerves in both holes; and it felt great. Her glistening nude body shivered as it hung from the bar, impaled on their two hard cocks. There was barely room for Slugger inside her because she was already full of Nightstick, and she could feel every inch of her pussy contract as he withdrew. She grasped the bar above her head and pulled herself up so that her feet were off the floor; her body swinging between them as they jammed back up inside her. "Hooolllyyyy shit," she gasped when they began to fuck her holes, slamming their poles up into her as hard as they could.

Completely stuffed with cock, Penny pulled herself up and let herself fall back down as they thrust upward; jamming her body down on their pricks. She could actually feel Slugger's giant balls swinging back and forth against her thighs, wondering how much of a load they held. Nightstick grasped her toned waist to hold her steady as they rammed their meat into her holes. Slugger leaned forward and aggressively nibbled on her pink gumdrops; grinding them between his teeth. "Fuck me...fuck me," she moaned as they drilled her ass and pussy, hammering her as fast as they could. "Oh my God I love being fucked," she confessed as they thrust up into her belly with all their strength. Sandwiched between the two men, Penny felt Nightstick running his large hands up and down her sides, then roughly squeezing her perfect cheeks, burying his fingers in her flesh.

Suddenly her ass felt even hotter when Nightstick began to pump his semen deep up into her rectum. Feeling Nightstick twitching against him through her thin membrane, Slugger also erupted deep in her cunt, gushing his cum against her womb. Penny had suspected that his huge balls held a copious load, and she was not wrong. Long after Nightstick was done, Slugger was still pumping and twitching inside her, his cock expanding even more as he filled her pussy. "Fuck me...fill my hole," she moaned, feeling his hot spunk continue to squirt up her tunnel. She had images of a garden hose being shoved up her pussy and being turned on.

Nightstick's prick was shrinking and rapidly slipping out of her asshole, so she hopped up, put her marvelously long legs around Slugger's waist and began to ride him. He, in turn, slammed up into her cunt and ground their groins together, actually splashing their fluids against their bodies. "Holy shit," Penny finally gasped when she dropped her legs and was once again standing on her feet. Smiling from ear to ear, Slugger allowed his shriveling meat to flop out of her hole and stood back to admire her naked body.

"It was a real pleasure fucking you, Penny," he praised her politely. His cum began to drool down her silky thighs in a steady stream, reaching her knees almost before she could blink. "Towel," Slugger yelled at Nightstick, who threw him one of their sweat stained work-out towels. He proceeded to wipe down Penny marvelous legs and then released the Velcro straps.

Standing without support, Penny began to aimlessly shake her arms, getting circulation to return to her hands. Giving her no respite, Etana picked her up in his thick arms as is she were a doll and carried her over to an area where wrestling mats were scattered on the gym floor. He dropped to the mat and lay on his back. His chunky prick was "only" about nine inches but it stuck up from his groin like a large soup can. He urged her to "hop on."

Suddenly feeling weak in the knees, Penny pleaded, "no please...that will tear my ass apart."

"That's not where it's going," Etana grinned.

Relieved, Penny just said, "oh...OK then," and started to straddle his groin facing him.

Twirling his finger, Etana instructed, "no...other way," and she quickly scooted around so that she was facing his feet. Slugger's jism was still seeping out of her pussy and it coated his crown as Penny slowly lowered her naked body. Feeling his head nudge against her slit, Penny sat down a few more inches and let him split her lips with his fat meat. Impatient to fuck the blond beauty, Etana put his powerful hands on her graceful shoulders and pulled her down, fully impaling her on his thick cock.

"Oh yessss," she sighed, feeling her pussy fill up with his shaft. He was nearly as thick as Derek, and it felt great. Looking down she watched as her fleshy lips gripped his fat penis as he withdrew, and then thrust up into her. "Oh fuck yeah," Penny gasped as she began to bounce up and down on his groin, basically fucking herself. Her wonderful tits were bouncing up and down in unison, slapping against her chest as he drove up into her.