All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 05'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 3 years ago

Another wonderful Penny story from you!!! Loved your take on The Graduation Transmission at the opening! You gave us a scene between Leonard and Penny that we know happened, but didn’t get to see!! Always love to read your L&P scenes! Then we get to read Penny going back to an extremely fun time she had while insuring her own graduation! Her sexual confidence is always well handled by you and I so enjoy the way you have her verbalize and urge her partners on. Nicely done there!!

The final scene with the bottle was amazing! Again a wonderful addition to your Penny stories! Looking forward to more from my favorite blonde!!

Greg6616722Greg6616722about 3 years ago

Once again another great chapter featuring Penny going down memory lane. It's really nice to see Penny in her younger days. She really was a slut, and I mean that in a good way. I like how you start off each chapter with her and Leonard making love to each other. It shows just how much she loves him.

You should make a chapter where she tell Leonard about just how big a slut she was in her younger days, and Leonard is so turned on by listening to them that he makes a suggestion that they try and relive some of those experiences. I think that would be great.

Thanks again your fan Greg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous