Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny told them that the clothes she was wearing would have to do because the only clothes she could bring to the fair had to be rolled up in her sleeping bag. "We wouldn't want you to change clothes if you could," he assured her, "you look amazing, and will definitely be eye candy for our video." Knowing she had to "show" Moondance in the preliminaries on Saturday and that it would be a long night at the club, she danced a few more songs and then actually caught the last bus back to the fairgrounds. Anna woke up when Penny came into the stall and again assured her that she would gladly stay in the barn the next night.

The next day, after parading Moondance around the ring, Penny quickly took a shower to wash the barn-smell off and then returned to the club. She was really excited about getting herself on film and having someone in Hollywood (to her, all of California was Hollywood) see it. Just like the previous night, her bra immediately ended up in her bag and there was an endless supply of free drinks. When the bar closed, the owner had handed Carlos the keys so he could lock up and reminded him: "make sure they get a shot of our name above the bar." The band moved all their equipment to a better spot and then Juan's cousin Javier set up the video equipment. It wasn't a high-tech sophisticated set- up; just two cameras, but the cameras looked expensive to Penny. They had arranged for another girl to join Penny, but she was a no-show.

"That's all right," Javier assured everyone, "Penny is a great dancer and a real looker; one girl will be enough; besides you don't want to draw all the attention away from the band." When everything was set-up, they all took a drink break before filming. Javier obviously had experience as a Director and suggested they run through the song a couple times before he turned on the cameras. While they played, Penny had a couple more drinks and did some stretching. Her father had always warned her about the city, telling her never to get in a car with a stranger; but he had never mentioned that sometimes city-people have different morals and scruples. He never mentioned that sometimes strangers slipped things in your drinks to cloud your judgement. At least if he did, Penny had not listened.

She did remember him telling her once: "nothing good ever happens in a bar," and she wished she could tell him that he was wrong; someone in Hollywood was going to see her dance because of what was happening in this bar.

As filming began, Penny just thought the sensation of floating above the floor was the adrenaline rush of performing on film. Listening to the hypnotic beat, she knew in her heart that she had never danced so well in her life and was proud to be a part of their video. When the song was over, she actually found it difficult to stop dancing; she was so wound up and hyper. After congratulating each other on the shoot, everyone had another drink and Carlos suggested: "Penny you seem to be having such a good time, why don't you give us a couple more dances. We can even film them if you like." He and the other band members began to play a bass-heavy dance number and Penny happily obliged their request.

As she strutted her stuff, it was as if her feet were not even touching the floor and she couldn't have been happier, having her moves captured on film again. As she danced, her breasts were wobbling against her shirt, the material rubbing against her gumdrop sized nipples and turning her on. Her exhibitionist tendencies, and whatever was in her drink, took over and she untied her shirttails and began to open and close her shirt, flashing the band members. At eighteen, her tits were "only" 34 C, but were completely firm and jiggled in place as she twirled. They were like fleshy headlights burning brightly on her chest. "Wow...now those are tits," Angelo yelled while the others whistled and cheered.

Smiling widely, and encouraged by the reactions she was invoking, Penny let the shirt slip off her shoulders, down her arms, and she captured it in her right hand. Continuing to twirl and shimmy, she used the shirt to dust the floor as the whistles and catcalls rang in her ears. Her waist was taut with just a hint of baby-fat still remaining on her teenage body, the result of good home farm cooking. Within a couple years after becoming a yoga aficionado, any trace of jiggle would completely disappear. Javier, who was apparently the electronics expert, turned on the pre-recorded dance track on the club's sound system so that the band members could concentrate on Penny's body instead of their instruments. She did not disappoint, as she seemed like perpetual motion and seamlessly adapted to the canned sound.

Ronny was drumming on the bar with his fingers, keeping time with the music and her and yelled: "you go Penny...you're incredible." She responded by kicking off her favorite boots and "moon-walking" across the floor. Penny couldn't believe how horny she was as they cheered their on; and unsnapped her shorts before turning her back on them. Slowly she pushed the short-short jeans down her shapely legs and then flicked them to the side leaving her clad in only a skimpy pair of blue lace panties. Turning back around, she saw all six men rubbing their crotches as they watched her intently to see what her next move would be. Loving the fact she was the center of attention, Penny twerked her way over to one of the tables and hopped up onto the center, sitting with her legs hanging over the side.

Leaning back, she pointed her long legs at the ceiling, reached down with both hands and slowly slid her panties up her legs. When she had slid them off her feet, she hooked the waistband with her thumb and shot them, like a rubber-band, in the direction of her discarded shorts. Lowering her legs back to the table, she then spread them as wide as they would go, revealing her most intimate treasure to all six of her audience. "Holy shit," Danny exclaimed, reflecting the sentiments of all his friends. They all stared in amazement as her pink slit stared back like a slanted eye. Her fleshy mound was topped by a blond landing-strip just above her opening. As if by magic, her glistening inner labia began to protrude and they could tell she was completely aroused.

As far as the band members were concerned, they were in the presence of the most gorgeous teenager they had ever seen...and she was totally nude with her legs splayed obscenely wide. Carlos approached the table and told her: "you are absolutely breathtaking Penny. We're going to pull a "train" on you now."

Not having a clue what he was referring to, Penny dreamily replied: "ooo that sounds fun...I like trains."

Carlos laughed and explained: "we're going to take turns fucking you."

"Oooo, that sounds fun too...I like being fucked," she admitted and began to rub her perfect breasts. The band members just glanced at each other and smiled; they knew they had hit the jackpot. Since he was already in front of her, Carlos kicked off his shoes and shoved his pants down his sturdy legs. "Holy crap on a cracker," she gasped when his penis flopped out of his pants. For one thing, it was the first black prick she had ever seen; and for another it was the largest member she had seen on a human. It was like looking at the penis on their stud Draft horse back on the farm. She knew it was at least as long as her forearm (which she would later measure as twelve inches) and also as big around. The huge purple crown was as large as a tennis ball and she was mesmerized at the way it waved in front of him.

The truth was she had only had two sex partners in her young life; a one-night-stand with the school's quarterback (who had lasted one thrust), and a regular partner in Jimmy, her boyfriend, who was also in a band. They went at it like rabbits whenever they got the opportunity. It was like a reflex when she reached forward and firmly grasped the huge appendage with both hands. It was so rigid that it felt like a baseball bat in her grip, and she inched forward until her ass was at the very edge of the table. She was already squirming against the wood, and she released his tool and reached down with her fingers to spread her plump lips apart. Her bright pink hole made the perfect target and Carlos took his pole in his hand and rubbed it up and down her wet slit.

He grasped her waist with both hands and pushed forward, watching her lips spread out and then grip his head as it forced it's way inside her. Penny was watching too, and couldn't believe his giant crown had penetrated her tight opening. "Ohhh shit," she groaned as he started to slide up into her pussy. She could feel every inch of her tunnel stretching as he progressed inside her, and the sensation was incredible. Watching his massive black shaft sliding up into her pale body was hypnotizing, and Penny leaned back, putting her hands behind her on the table for support. It seemed to take forever for his entire length to penetrate her and Penny's body was already shivering with arousal. "Your cock is so fucking big," she moaned as his head bumped her cervix and his scrotum nudged her ass.

Carlos paused, just admiring her youthful naked body and savoring how tight her pussy was gripping his rod. Slowly he withdrew his monstrous prick, and Penny could feel her vaginal walls shrinking as he left her empty. When just the bulbous head was inside her, he winked and rammed forward, stretching the length of her hole in one swift motion. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed as he began to fuck her, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my little cunt." His massive pole was scraping every nerve in her hole and Penny's body undulated on the table as he drilled her pussy.

He shoved his log into her snug tunnel and commented to his buddies: "wait 'till you feel this pussy...it's the tightest one I've ever fucked." Javier adjusted one of the cameras on a tripod so that it was focused directly on the giant black cock slithering in and out of her pink cunt. After about four strokes, Carlos' ebony pole was no longer black...it was coated with Penny's white froth as it slid in and out. Penny didn't even notice as the other five males in the club shed their pants and began stroking their hard rods.

The bass-guitarist began to ram his weapon into her hole so hard that her wonderful breasts jiggled up and down on her chest in rhythm. He grasped her perfect cheeks in his hands to keep her from sliding further back on the table top. With this leverage he actually pulled her onto his cock as he stuffed it up her hole. "Oh my God...yesss," she squealed, "fuck me...fuck me...jam that big black cock up my pussy." She felt like a skewered chicken on a rotisserie as he stretched her cunt with every stroke; a "squishy" sound now coming from her slit. Her blond hair was swishing back and forth as her body convulsed in orgasm and she begged: "cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt."

"I hope you're on the pill, Blondie, 'cause here it comes," he grunted as he slammed into her and began to pump her full of his seed. She could feel the warmth spread inside her as he declared: "I'm seeding you Penny." It seemed like he spasmed inside her for minutes, until he finally relaxed his hold on her ass and just stood between her legs watching his shriveling prick slide out of her opening. He called to Ronny: "get over here, bro... you gotta get some of this."

Ronny grabbed a chair from the table and sat in it, grasping Penny's hand and pulling her over to him. She looked down to see that his penis was "only" about ten inches, but just as fat as his brother's. She and Jimmy had fucked in a chair before so she knew just what to do as she faced him and straddled his lap. He grasped his prick and pointed it toward the ceiling as she lowered her magnificent body. Carlos' sperm was dripping out of her hole and covering his crown as it made contact with her slit, which was still wide open. Not stopping, Penny just kept lowering her body, impaling herself on his fat prong. Feeling it penetrate her, she tilted her head back, rolled her eyes and groaned: "ohhh yesss...holy shit I love cock."

Ronny wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his body, appreciating how her tits flattened out against his chest. He just held her there, enjoying how her warm pussy gripped his shaft; the fit still tight even after being stretched by his brother. Angelo, the six foot five inch lead guitarist called out to Carlos: "hey man, throw me your oil." Ronny and Carlos had both rubbed baby oil into their freshly shaved scalps before the shoot, so that their heads would shine on the video. Catching the bottle, Angelo squirted a generous amount in his hand and then slathered it along the length of his ten inch "pepperoni stick." Seeing him approach the chair, Ronny pulled Penny even closer, causing her wonderful ass to present itself to Angelo.

When she felt Ronny's hands slide down, grasp her cheeks and pull them apart, she looked over her shoulder and saw Angelo with his long black stick in his hand, aiming it at her ass. Even under the influence, she panicked and objected: "I don't think so...nothing's ever gone in there before."

Angelo's deep, slow voice had a way of soothing her as he stated: "all you have to do is relax...I guarantee once you get used to it, you'll love it. If you don't, I'll stop." She leaned forward, put her head on Ronny's shoulder and shoved her ass backward. Angelo wedged his slippery crown against her sphincter ring and pushed forward. As Penny relaxed, his head popped through her opening and into her asshole. With Ronny already in her pussy, the fit was snug, but not as uncomfortable as Penny had anticipated. Angelo just held there with about two inches inside her, letting her get used to the invasion. When she didn't object, he began to stuff even more up her ass, sliding his slick slender shaft up her brown hole until his balls nudged her cheeks.

They held there with Penny sitting on Ronny's lap impaled by their two black poles until they thought she was ready. Penny was surprised that it actually felt pretty good having both holes stuffed with hard meat. There was a comfortable snugness to it, but she was certain that anything any larger in her ass would be painful. When they began to slowly withdraw, her body shivered as her holes collapsed. They were sensitive to her new experience and the first few strokes were slow and steady; then they began to vigorously fuck her holes, slamming their cocks into her magnificent body. "Holy crap that feels nice," she moaned as they stuffed her full of meat.

Ronny pushed her body back so he could access her perfectly round breasts, and started to suck her gumdrop nipples into his mouth; first the left and then the right. Penny's naked body squirmed on his lap and she urged: "ohhh yesss...fuck me...fuck me." They began to bounce her up and down between them as they drilled her juicy pussy and tight ass. Ronny's cousin Javier stood beside the chair with his erect nine inch hot dog in one hand and putting his other hand behind Penny's head, urged her toward his prick. No stranger to giving head, she obediently opened wide and let him slide his cock through her lips and into her mouth. She heard him moan with pleasure as her talented tongue swirled around his crown and she sucked him deeper into her throat.

Until that day she had only had two different pricks in her pussy, but she was actually known as the "blowjob queen" in her high school. She was certain she would have earned an A+ for her skills if a test was given. Even though it was difficult to concentrate with two cocks sliding in and out of her holes, she did her best to live up to her title as she sucked his black pole. She put one hand on Ronny's shoulder to steady herself, and used the other to fondle Javier's balls. It was like having your penis inserted into a vacuum nozzle as she sucked his rod and tickled the underside with her tongue. "You have to try this," Javier told all those in the room; "her mouth is magic."

Javier put his hands on the sides of her head, his fingers intertwined in her silky blond tresses, and began to "skull-fuck" the gorgeous teenager. Watching his hard-on slide through the lips of her angelic face, her knew he was on the verge of climax. Just then, Ronny bit down hard on her nipple, causing her to bite down as she trembled in orgasm. The minor pain triggered Javier and he began to pump his load directly down her throat as he held her head in place. Breathing through her nose, Penny gobbled, swallowed and slurped as Javier filled her mouth and esophagus with his sperm. "Wow, this girl really knows how to suck cock," Javier exclaimed as he drained his balls into her mouth.

Hearing this, Penny's lips formed a smile as Javier withdrew his shriveling meat, droplets of cum splattering on her chin. Her naked body was jolted as Ronny and Angelo thrust into her. She loved having her breasts stimulated and Ronny was chewing on her right gumdrop while pinching her left between his thumb and forefinger. Angelo grasped her waist tightly as he drilled her butt and without warning began to blast her asshole full of his load. The feeling of his band mate's prick twitching against his, while only separated by a thin membrane, stimulated Ronny enough that he slammed upward into her pussy and also started to fill her with sperm. "Ohhh shit," Penny screamed as they filled her with warmth, and her body responded by quivering against them. Leaning forward, she virtually collapsed against Ronny's chest as she trembled with her orgasm.

They jammed upward into her body as far as they could and kept pumping until every last drop had been squeezed from their balls. Angelo's legs were starting to cramp, so he withdrew from her shapely ass and backed away, watching his slick pepperoni stick slide out of it's snug cave. Ronny wrapped his arms around her sweaty body and stood up with her still impaled on his pole. Penny circled his waist with her wonderful legs as he carried her over to the nearest table and set her down on the edge. Backing up, he watched as dollops of cum dribbled out of her holes and onto the floor. The lead singer, Juan, and his cousin Danny, who mastered the keyboard, both advanced to the table and just stared at Penny's magnificent body. Juan exclaimed: "that's the sweetest body I've seen since leaving San Juan," and Danny nodded his head in agreement.

Having a coherent thought, and being proud that she remembered some geography, Penny wondered how two men from Puerto Rico wound up playing in a band in Nebraska. Then rational thinking deserted her again and the next day she would wonder how just a few drinks could have affected her memory and judgement so thoroughly; there had many times she had more than that to drink. It never did occur to her that a foreign substance had been added to her drinks. At this point, she was still the naïve farm girl dreaming of stardom...and still horny as Hell. As they stood before her, she gave them a coy smile and spread her legs wide; inviting their attention. She stared at Juan's massive pole; it must have been a foot long, extremely thick and the color of caramel. His cousin's penis was nearly as large with an exceptionally wide crown.

As they approached her, they already had a plan in mind. Since Danny had the huge crown, he stepped up between her spread legs and immediately began to rub it up and down her wide open slit. Penny put her hands down behind her, leaned back and relaxed as Danny pushed forward, penetrating her moist hole. "Yessss," she moaned as about ten inches of hard meat slid easily up her tunnel. As she waited for him to start fucking her, Juan also crowded between her legs and the cousins shoved her thighs farther apart until they were splayed in a near split. Penny looked at them quizzically as Juan took his shaft in his hand and aimed it at her already full slit. When his crown touched her fleshy mound, it finally dawned on her what the plan was and she vigorously shook her head from side to side. "No...no way," she objected.