Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she had been totally coherent, Penny probably would have tried to run away, but the truth was she was so mellow that she actually was curious if two big, fat pricks would fit in her pussy at the same time. Danny grasped her waist to keep her from sliding back, and Juan attempted to wedge his head into her hole alongside his cousin's. Looking down, Penny guessed it was impossible because Danny's pole was thick enough, and Juan's twelve inches was as thick as her wrist. The others had been standing beside the table watching, and Angelo retrieved the bottle of baby oil and handed it to Juan. He popped the top and drizzled a generous amount all along his shaft and crown. Danny withdrew a few inches and together used their fingers to stretch her rubbery lips as far as they could. Penny could feel the increasing pressure of Juan's wide crown pushing against her slit when suddenly he thrust violently forward and about three inches of his fat cock penetrated her.

Once he was inside her, Juan and Danny didn't stop pushing until every inch they could manage was deep in her hole. Of course they couldn't get every inch inside her because there was only so much room between her legs for two bodies, but by the time they were done shoving, there was over a foot and a half of hard cock in her pussy. Both of their poles were thick and her hole was stretched to an unimaginable width; it felt like someone's arm was inside her and Penny's naked body thrashed against the table. Her eyes rolled up in their sockets and she screeched: "oh my fucking God." Her legs flailed and her sweaty body trembled as her vaginal walls convulsed around their meat. Danny and Juan looked down at her magnificent body, smiled at each other and began to slowly withdraw.

The sensation of her pussy contracting as they pulled out was nearly as erotic as when they penetrated her and Penny shivered again. Danny grasped her toned waist again and they both thrust forward simultaneously, driving as much cock up into her as they could fit. Their pricks together acted like one huge horse-cock and Penny shrieked: "holy shit." She couldn't believe her cunt could stretch that far, as they began to fuck her in unison. Looking down between her wonderful tits, she was in disbelief that she was being fucked by two fat cocks. Watching their brown poles slide in and out of her hole seemed to stimulate her even more; the sight of her lips surrounding their slick shafts was incredibly erotic. They began to slam into her with increasing speed, and Penny shouted: "yessss...stretch my fucking cunt...oh my God, I love cock."

"Fuck me...fuck me," she pleaded as they banged her pussy, driving their cocks up into her belly. Danny and Juan just looked at each other in astonishment; not believing that both their cocks fit into this gorgeous blond teenager. Penny reached up with both hands and began to vigorously maul her magnificent tits, pinching her own nipples until they turned from pink to blue. "Fuck me...fuck me harder," she demanded, "holy shit I love being fucked." With each thrust they stretched her flexible hole even wider and the feeling was exquisite. "Fuck me...fuck my cunt," Penny implored them, "jam those fucking cocks into me." Javier had grabbed one of his cameras and was getting a close up of the two huge brown poles stretching her slit as they slid in and out.

Angelo, Carlos and Juan were standing by the table, their hard meat in their hands, jerking off while watching the extreme penetration. Penny was the cutest, sexiest teen they had ever seen and she was performing like a porn star as the two pricks slammed into her cunt. They all wanted to shove their pricks into her mouth, but the way she was screaming and carrying on; they didn't dare. With every thrust, they managed to shove a little more cock up her hole; wedging her wonderful legs even farther apart. "Man that's an incredible sight," Javier spoke for all of them as they watched her fleshy labia surround and grip their poles. Her mound had gone from pink to red; a result of all the friction and the blood rushing to the point of stimulation.

All at once, Danny and Juan jammed up into her as hard as they could and just held there; both beginning to pump her full of their seed. "Holy fuck...yessss," she screamed, "cum in me...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt." Feeling their cocks twitching and jerking inside her triggered a massive orgasm and Penny's arms and legs flailed aimlessly as they fucked her and filled her with their hot sperm. The sight of her losing control had the same effect on Carlos, Angelo and Juan who leaned over the table and began to shoot streams of cum all over her magnificent tits.

Her body was so superb, that Juan and Danny felt like they could cum forever; but eventually they let out a deep breath and stood back to relax. Penny's body was still convulsing and the violent movements actually caused their shriveling poles to slide out of her tunnel. Her hole was left wide open and with every motion she made, semen dripped and drooled down her wonderful cheeks and onto the floor. She eventually sat up and when she did, gooey dollops of white cum hung from her nipples. Surprising them all, she scooped it off and stuffed her fingers into her mouth. Angelo walked over to the bar and retrieved a couple of clean bar rags for her to wipe off with.

Carlos wrapped her up in his arms and carried her over to one of the comfortable booths; the seats overly stuffed and covered with black faux leather. Still wiping her chest, and causing her breasts to wobble erotically, Penny leaned back and relaxed as Carlos sat beside her. With a grin, he began to stroke her silky thighs and she automatically spread them wide apart. Penny couldn't believe how horny she still was; even after being penetrated by six cocks. Thick white fluid was still dribbling from her slit as Carlos cupped her plump mound in his huge hand. He held up his left hand and, adding to Penny's belief in psychic power, his brother Ronny tossed him the bottle of baby oil. Snaring it easily, he flicked it open and squirted it all over his right hand and her mound.

They both looked down as he slid two thick fingers up inside her. "Mmmmm," she moaned at the sensation of her pussy being stimulated again. Carlos thrust them into her a couple times and then added a third fat digit as she leaned back against the worn, soft Naugahyde and closed her eyes. Almost immediately he added his pinkie and the four fingers easily spread her slit. Her perfect cheeks were squirming against the bench when Carlos cupped his chunky thumb under his other fingers and pushed his hand against her juicy mound. Feeling the pressure, Penny opened her eyes just in time to see his huge hand slide into her pussy. "Ohhh God," she squealed as his hand disappeared, wrist deep, up her hole.

Carlos was a giant of a man, built like a linebacker, and his hands seemed as large as a football. Watching his wrist slide up into her, it reminded Penny of one of the black, creosote soaked fence posts back on the farm. The sensation of her pussy being stretched again caused her body to shiver with excitement. Once inside her, Carlos closed his hand and began to slowly fist fuck the gorgeous blond. "Oh my God," she screamed; her body sinking back into the booth, "fuck my hole...stretch me...stretch my cunt." His closed fist was gigantic as it slid up and down her hole. He twisted his closed fist inside her; his knuckles scraping areas that had never been touched.

Penny's ass was writhing against the fake leather and the contrast of her pale skin against the black surface was incredibly erotic; as was the black wrist sliding in and out of her cunt. Carlos extended his fingers inside her and wiggled them around, tickling the walls of her vagina and triggering another climax. Ronny sat on the other side of her, leaned down, and began to chew on her erect nipples; first one, then the other so that neither was neglected. Once again, Carlos closed his hand and began to vigorously fist-fuck the beautiful, nubile blond. "Yesss...yesss," she screeched as her body trembled with arousal. It felt like a football was thrusting up inside her as his fat fist penetrated her wet hole. "Oh my God...oh my God...stretch my fucking cunt," she screamed as her entire body convulsed.

When Carlos pulled his hand out of her slit, he kept his fist closed and there was an audible "pop" as it cleared her swollen labia. Exhausted, she collapsed back against the booth. Ronny brought her a cold bottle of beer, which she proceeded to chug. Seeing her nude body splayed out against the black booth; the six men then took turns fucking her cunt, depositing load after load of cum inside her. Watching the semen drool out of her abused hole, Javier told her: you know Penny, you would make one helluva x-rated film star. If you're ever interested I have all the equipment and could help you make an audition tape. I actually know someone in the business."

Almost too tired to answer, she managed: "porno...I don't think so, but thanks for the compliment."

Danny had ducked down behind the bar and reappeared with a bottle of champagne in his left hand, and a tray with seven glasses in the other. "I think this night calls for a celebration," he announced. Everyone cheered as he kneeled between Penny's splayed thighs and suggested: "and I think Penny deserves to be the first to sample the bubbly." Even at eighteen, Penny could tell it was cheap champagne...nothing expensive has a plastic cork. Suddenly she had visions in her head of playing a bartender on a TV show or in a film. She watched as Danny mysteriously shook the bottle a couple times before placing his thumb on the base of the cork.

His eyes were on her slit, which was so abused that the pink flesh almost glowed. He caught her off guard when he flipped the cork and swiftly shoved the neck of the gushing bottle up inside her cunt. Her pussy had been smoking hot and the intrusion of the cold liquid made her shiver. "Holy shit," she yelled as the millions of tiny bubbles tickled her hole.

"Hey, a champagne douche," Ronny exclaimed as Danny slipped the bottle out of her slit and poured it into the glasses.

"To Penny," Carlos declared as he raised his glass in a toast. They all, Penny included, clinked their glasses together and drank the effervescent liquid. Her legs still splayed invitingly wide; the stream of cum which had been drooling out in dollops, was now flowing out in a stream; having been thinned by the bubbly.

A couple of bar towels cleaned up their mess, as Penny got dressed. "I really have to get back to the fairgrounds now...I need a shower." She had long ago missed the last bus, so the band gladly gave her a ride in their van.

It was nearly sunrise and people and animals were already beginning to move around. Anna perked up when she saw her and told her she looked rough. After a refreshing shower, she barely had time to rub Moondance down for the finals. Penny was so hung-over and exhausted, that their performance suffered and Moondance finished way back in the pack. It turned out to be a gift in disguise because Penny had not realized there was a clause in the 4-H agreement that if your animal took home a ribbon at the state competition, you agreed to let it be auctioned off to the highest bidder immediately after the competition. She was grateful that her pet would be returning home with her.

She bought Anna a nice blouse at one of the vendor tents as a Thank You for taking her turn staying with the livestock. A couple years later she found out that Anna had, for years, been having unnatural relations with some of the male livestock. Penny never did hear any feedback about her dancing video, but the experience only increased her desire to move to California and begin her acting career.

(Thanks for reading my story. It's certainly not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Encouraging comments and suggestions are always welcome, and appreciated.)