Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 06

Story Info
Penny recalls an adventure in Nebraska.
9.4k words
4.49
10.5k
10

Part 32 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

(Although part of a series, each Reminisces episode is a stand-alone story exploring possible experiences from Penny's past)

shaggy77

(fictional story about fictional characters)

It had been a very discouraging day...at least so far. Penny knew that Serial Ape-ist 2 (Monkey See-Monkey Kill) was a terrible movie and she detested that this was the only type of part she seemed to be able to get; but she had tried to do the best acting she was capable of...and it had backfired. The Director also knew it was a horrible film and didn't see any sense in trying to make it less of a disaster...he just wanted it to be over so he could move on. When Penny suggested they re-shoot a scene he told her that her opinion was insignificant and that even though she had been the female lead; they had just shot the last scene that showed her face so that whoever wore the ape-mask was now the star. Wil Wheaton, her co-star, had stuck up for her and they both had been terminated.

Penny, her boyfriend Leonard, and Wil had headed for the closest bar and a few beers to sooth their souls. Entering her apartment, Penny dejectedly declared: "what a day...I need to start making some smart decisions."

"With your career," Leonard asked.

"With my life," she answered.

"Like what," he wanted to know.

"I don't know," she replied, "we could get married."

"Why, because that's a smart decision," Leonard asked.

"Well...yeah," she told him.

"So I'm the boring thing that's good for you...like a bran muffin," he said.

"That's not what I mean...isn't the important thing that I'm choosing you," she answered.

"Well I don't want to be a boring bran muffin. I want to be a Cinnabon...a strawberry Poptart," he exclaimed.

"Sweetie you can be any pastry you want..." she began before he interrupted.

"No...too late...I'm your boring pastry. You know I want to marry you but you also know you're just saying this because you got fired and you're feeling sorry for yourself." It was true...he had wanted to marry her since the first time he had seen her: unloading boxes in 4B the day she moved in. It was love at first sight for Leonard.

Jumping up from the couch, "it may seem that way, but getting fired from that movie was the best thing that could happen to me. I finally realize that I don't need to be some famous actress to be happy," she declared.

"Well what do you need," he asked.

"You...you stupid Poptart," she yelled.

"Oh...then I guess I'm in," he replied.

Looking upset, she stated: "really...you guess you're in."

Being more enthusiastic, Leonard declared, "I mean, I'm IN."

"OK...cool," Penny answered.

Looking puzzled, he asked: "so is that it...are we engaged?"

"Yeah, I think so," she said as she sat back down on the sofa. Seeing the confused look on his face she inquired: "so what's wrong."

Leonard admitted: "I don't know...it just seems kinda anticlimactic."

"Yeah it kinda does," she agreed.

Pulling out his wallet and fumbling, Leonard mumbled: "oh, I know...this might help," as he produced an engagement ring he had bought a couple years earlier, but had chickened out on giving it to her.

As he extended it to her, Penny's eyes widened and she asked: "where did you get a ring?"

He replied: "I've had it for a couple years...not important." He dropped to his knee and asked: "Penny...will you marry me?"

As her eyes became moist, Penny replied: Oh my God...yes," and he slipped the ring on her finger.

"This would have been so much more romantic if you didn't have monkey hair glued to your finger," he added as she slipped off the couch onto her knees and they wrapped their arms around each other. Leonard thought his heart was going to explode through his ribs as he hugged the only woman he had ever truly loved...the woman who had just agreed to be his wife. Their lips met and they kissed for at least eight Mississippi's. When they broke, Leonard leaned over and began to nibble on her left earlobe, knowing it was one of her most erogenous zones. Hearing a soft moan escape her mouth, he suggested: "I think this calls for some sort of celebration." Not bothering to verbally acknowledge him, Penny grasped the bottom of her loose, sleeveless blouse, it up over her head and tossed it aside with a big grin.

Seeing her magnificent breasts covered with only the flimsiest of lace front closure bras, Leonard surprised her by leaning in and deftly unhooking it with his teeth. As her perfectly firm 36 C tits spilled out, Penny gasped: :"holy crap on a cracker...who do you think you are; the Fonz?" The character from the old TV series Happy Days had often bragged that he could unhook a bra by merely snapping his fingers. She shrugged her bra off her arms and Leonard just sat there admiring her amazing chest. There was just a hint of sag as her breasts defied gravity. Her areola were elliptical and pink, and topped by nipples the size of gumdrops. Leonard reached out and gently cupped them in his hands, weighing and bouncing them before squeezing and fondling the warm mounds.

Momentarily he buried his face between them, breathing in her scent, before capturing her right gumdrop between his lips and sucking it into his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on her nub while rolling her left nipple between his fingers and sporadically pinching it firmly. Her body shuddered at his touch and she was reminded that he was the king of foreplay. HIs right hand traveled down her taut belly to the top of her favorite black leggings, but was denied entrance by their positioning on the floor. "We need to get those off," Penny proclaimed as she broke away and got up to sit on the sofa. Now kneeling between her legs, Leonard grasped the waistband and began to peel the tight garment down her endlessly long legs, making sure to pull her panties off with them.

When he had tugged the leggings off her incredible legs, she spread them wide, inviting him to ravish her. Leonard just sat back on his heels momentarily and admired her nude body. Her pale flesh was in stark contrast to the garish turquoise sofa and he was overcome with her beauty. In his mind she was absolutely perfect in every way and every time he saw her naked, it was just as breathtaking as the first. He noticed that her slit was glistening with moisture and anticipation. It resembled a coin slot between two peach halves and her fleshy labia quivered. He ran his hands up and down her silky thighs, just barely touching her plump mound.

Leaning forward until he was only an inch from her crotch, he inhaled the scent of her arousal and it nearly made him lightheaded. He blew warm air against her slit and almost immediately "the miracle" began. He always wanted to get a mirror so she could watch, but never wanted to spoil the moment, as her inner labia began to emerge and spread out; all with out being touched. As her lips appeared and unfolded, he always thought they resembled the wings of a bright pink butterfly. Her pussy was beautiful and wet as he leaned in and gingerly licked first one side and then the other, from bottom to top. Penny's gorgeous ass writhed against the couch as he thrust his tongue up inside her opening while nuzzling her swollen clit with his nose.

"Oh my God," she gasped as her naked body was jolted by a massive orgasm and she showered his face with her nectar. Leonard was the only man who had ever made her squirt; she didn't even know it was possible before she met him. He had anticipated her juicy climax, but the timing caught him off-guard and he jerked back to watch the stream of her cum. "You are amazing Leonard," she exclaimed, "I love you so much...and it's not just the sex."

She knew he would get a kick out of that comment, and he immediately chuckled: " oh suuurrre...I'm just your little sex toy. That's OK...I can live with that. And now, the future Mrs. Hofstadter...I think it's time we consummated this agreement."

"Well, the future Mr. Hofst...oh wait, you're already Mr. Hofstadter," she joked, "my future husband; if that means it's time you fucked my brains out...then yes....I need to feel that big, beautiful cock inside me."

"That's such romantic talk...is that Shakespeare," he laughed as he stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. As he shoved his pants and boxers down his legs, Penny dropped to the carpet and shoved one of her throw pillows under her ass cheeks to tilt her pelvis upward. Shoving the coffee table out of the way she spread her long legs wide as she watched her favorite penis of all time wave in front of him. She had decided that Leonard's prick was the perfect size for her: a really fat nine inches that stretched her pussy just enough. From the first time they had made love, he had never disappointed her. Kneeling between her legs, Leonard thought he could spent eternity just looking at her nude form, she was his idea of perfection. But she made it clear that she expected more than just gazing, as she reached down and used her fingers to spread her fleshy lips apart.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered as he leaned forward and rubbed his bulbous crown up and down her wet slit.

"I'll bet you say that to all your future wives," she kidded him.

"You've got me there," he smiled as he pushed forward and watched his fat head force her slit even wider. Penny released her labia and they closed around his shaft, gripping it tightly and Leonard began to push forward, slowly sliding into her pussy. Her tunnel was so wet, tight and warm that he thought there was no better feeling in the world than being inside her. Putting his hands on her trim waist, he held her steady as his entire prick became buried up her belly. When his scrotum was nudged against her ass cheeks, Leonard paused to revel in the sensation.

The very first penetration was always the most magical and Penny appreciated the way he paused so they could both enjoy it. "Oh sweetie," she moaned as she felt the length of her tunnel stretch to accommodate his fat tool, "that feels soooo good." With her pelvis tilted upward, every inch of his penis was inside her and it felt incredible. It felt even better because she was in love. Leonard very slowly began to withdraw and she could feel her tunnel shrink as he did; totally aware as each inch left her hole. Her naked body shivered with pleasure when he slid back in, stretching her again. "Fuck me baby...fuck your little Penny." Leonard began to fuck his future bride, varying speed and force as his pole penetrated her.

They could both feel passion give way to pure lust as he started to slam his cock into her pussy, his balls slapping against her ass. What had begun as making-love, quickly escalated into fucking. "Oh my God, Leonard," she shrieked, "jam your fucking cock into me...fuck my cunt sweetie...fuck me." Leonard was ramming his prick into her hole as hard as he could; he felt out of control. Her magnificent tits had flattened out on her chest and were flopping up and down in rhythm with his thrusts. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was as her naked body writhed under him. Never was she more gorgeous than when she was being fucked. She screamed: "fuck me baby...stretch my cunt...oh my God, your cock feels so good."

Leonard pounded her pussy, driving downward with all his force. With every stroke, he ground his groin into hers, trapping her plump clit between them and causing her body to convulse. He cupped her perfect cheeks in his hands, providing him even more leverage, and slammed into her hole so hard they moved across the throw-rug. Leaning down, he licked her gumdrop nipples; first the right and then the left. As her tits bounced against her chest, he sucked her swollen nipple into his mouth and ground it between his teeth. Her body twitching, Penny begged him: "cum in me baby...cum in me...I need to feel your seed inside me."

He liked to pretend they were making a baby; which would of course be both beautiful and smart; and he immediately began to pump her full of his load. "Oh yesss," she groaned, "fill me baby...cum in me." She wrapped her legs around him so that every drop of his semen would be inside her. The sensation of being flooded with his warmth was overwhelming and she begged him: "give it to me sweetie...fill my cunt." Feeling her vaginal muscles squeeze his prick, Leonard just kept squirting into her hole until his balls were totally empty. They were both perspiring profusely and as Leonard collapsed on top of her incredible nude body, he quickly rolled to the side so as not to sweat all over her.

She noticed and knew he was being as considerate as he could, but didn't say anything; she just smiled and put her arms around his neck. "I love you," she whispered as she pulled him closer. "I have to tell you the truth about something," she teased him. "I absolutely love being fucked by you."

"Well, since we're being honest," he teased right back, "I love you too...and I have to admit that I don't think there is any better feeling in this world than being inside you."

"I don't know about you, but I think it's time we turned in...I'm really exhausted," she suggested, "and I'm way too tired for a shower."

Leaning over and kissing her right nipple, Leonard concurred: "I totally agree; and besides, if I were to soap up that incredible body right now...I think we would both end up even more tired." She hugged him tightly and they went hand-in-hand to the bedroom. As they lay in the dark, half asleep, Leonard smiled and felt the most relaxed and contented that he had ever been. A few years ago, he never would have dared to think that the girl of his dreams would agree to marry him. When she had first moved in, he had immediately fallen in love with her, but he assumed she was about as attainable as a trek to the summit of Mt. Everest.

Laying beside him in the dark, her head resting on his chest; Penny was also as contented as she had ever been. After dating a ton of trolls, she had finally found her knight-in-shining-armor. Leonard was actually chivalrous. He had once bought her a pre-owned car, when hers had broken down for good, so she could attend auditions instead of going back to the Cheesecake Factory. Truth was, he always put her well-being ahead of his own (a couple encounters with her ex-boyfriends were a prime example). Her life had turned out so different from the way she imagined all through childhood and adolescence. Every move had been focused on being a famous actress.

All her friends had grown up playing "house" with Barbies and imagining them to be housewives and mothers, and for Ken to be the perfect husband. Her Barbie had been a world famous actress and Ken had been her butler and chauffeur. They had been content with staying home and living next door to their parents, whereas Penny couldn't wait to escape the farm; although she loved her family and the animals. She had even joined 4-H as a way to get out of the house. Her father had given her a pet pig; Moondance; and she had used it as an excuse to travel to fairs and exhibits around the state. As she snuggled closer to Leonard and fell asleep, she remembered one of the adventures she had experienced because of Moondance.

Moondance had won a ribbon at the swine competition at the county fair and had moved on to the state competition that was held annually at the State Fair in Lincoln (since moved to Grand Isle). Penny was excited because it meant she would be spending two nights away from the farm in the big city. It had played out perfectly when her father told her he wouldn't be able to take them because he needed to get the south field cut and baled before the next rain. He told her: "you know what happens if you bale wet hay." She did: you run the risk of spontaneous combustion in the barn. He added: "your friend Anna's father, Bill, said he would be happy to take you and Moondance with Anna and her heifer. You be my good girl. Just because your eighteen now doesn't mean you can go wild. Bring home the blue ribbon, Slugger."

Penny knew Bill would be playing poker with the other fathers, and Anna had no interest in nightlife; so she would be free to explore. Not everyone knows that when you are "showing" an animal at the fairs, you don't just drop them off and leave. You are required to stay with your animal all night, so they bring their sleeping bags and sleep in the barns. There are several reasons for this. One is in case of fire, someone needs to lead the livestock to safety; another is just to keep the animals calm in a strange environment surrounded by unfamiliar sights and sounds. It's not necessary for all the owners to be there all night, both nights, so they usually draw straws (or hay) and half get to go out Friday night and the other half Saturday night. Penny knew that Anna would cover for her both nights if she asked. She didn't even have to ask as Anna told her to go ahead on Friday night even though Penny drew a short stalk.

One thing that Penny was never short of was self confidence. She never even gave it a second thought about wandering around the big city of Lincoln by herself at night. There were shuttle buses from the fairgrounds to the downtown area, but they stopped at 2:00 AM and if you were in the city after that, it was your responsibility to get back on your own. She dressed for a good time...she was looking to dance. Her cut-off jean shorts had been washed just the perfect number of times and were just the right length to draw the lustful looks she had come to enjoy; the bottoms of her cheeks peeked out if she bent over even the least bit. She had a button up sleeveless shirt with red checked material and she tied the shirt-tails in a knot around her belly so that her navel and taut stomach showed. What she was most proud of was her well-worn cowboy boots that slid effortlessly across the dance floor.

The clincher for this outfit was that the drinking age was twenty-one, and yet when her long graceful legs were on display, not one bouncer had ever glanced twice at her fake ID. When she got off the bus, she combed the downtown district for a hot dance club; following groups of people who seemed to be seeking the same thing as her. She finally found a fairly cozy club that featured a live band that seemed to be covering any dance song that was popular; even some old Donna summer songs. The first thing she did in the club was make a beeline to the restroom where she performed that mystical female ritual of removing her bra without taking her shirt off. Stuffing it in her bag, she admired her reflection in the mirror and headed back out to the floor. She knew that there must be some exhibitionist in her blood, because she really enjoyed the looks she got when she danced braless; not to mention the free drinks.

Of course immediately she was hit-on by half the males in the bar, but she just shrugged them off...she just wanted to dance. Whenever she took a break, a free drink would appear next to her at the bar and she was feeling very relaxed. She had made eye contact with a couple of the band members and when they took a break, the bass-guitarist sat next to her and began a conversation. His voice was like a smooth milkshake; it reminded her of Barry White; and he was built like a linebacker. Living in the country she had never had that much contact with black men (there were actually only two black families in town) and she found herself mesmerized by him. When he touched her arm, she couldn't help notice that his hand was huge.

Despite his seductive voice, he didn't hit on her, but rather had a sort of business proposition. He told her the band had been watching her dance all night and wondered if she could come back the next night and stay after the club closed. Saturday night after hours, the band was filming a music video, to send to an agent in California, of one of their original dance songs and they needed a couple of background dancers. Probably the free drinks influenced her decision, but it was really the thought of her moves on film being sent to California that caused her to jump at the opportunity. He introduced himself as Carlos and then his brother Ronny, who was the drummer. The lead singer was a dark Latino named Juan, and his cousin Danny played keyboard. Another tall black man, Angelo, was the lead guitarist, and she noticed he had incredibly long fingers as he strummed the strings.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers