Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't end up being an ideal situation for Penny because the very first night Jenny had hooked up with a male cheerleader whose friends had rented a cabin for the week, and she hadn't seen her since. Luckily she was a resourceful farm girl who knew how to set up a campsite and spent her days soaking up the rays, swimming and just relaxing before going back to work and school. She had her own firepit and picnic table, and they had plenty of supplies that didn't require refrigeration. On the third day she had spread her blanket on the sand and donned her favorite sky-blue bikini and was laying on her stomach nearly dozing in the warm sun. The bikini wasn't nearly as skimpy as the ones she wore now, but fairly revealing for a small town Nebraska farmgirl.

Even though the sky was totally clear, suddenly a large shadow fell on her body and Penny turned quickly around to find the source. As she turned the sun peaked out from the shadow, she had to squint and put her hand up for a makeshift visor to be able to see. Standing between her and the water's edge was a huge, hulk of a man. With the sun in her eyes, that was really all she could make out until he moved a few steps to the side; seemingly so she wasn't looking directly into the sun. In a deep, but pleasant voice, the large man, who she could now see was young and black, spoke: "hey...sorry to startle you. I actually made quite a bit of noise, but you might've been dozing." Penny now turned completely around and sat on the blanket staring at her, hopefully harmless, intruder.

He actually extended his hand and, not wanting to be rude, Penny shook it; noticing that her hand seemed like an infant's in his football sized mitt. "I'm Derek. I guess you're probably wondering what I'm doing here," he stated.

"Penny," she responded, "you did surprise me, but it's a public lake."

He backed up a few steps and sat on the bench of her picnic table while telling her: "my friends and I," and he gestured toward the lake where a pontoon boat had been moored on the sand with three more passengers. Penny noticed that they were all black and huge. "We play football for the University of Nebraska and we've been in Summer practice for a month, so the coach ordered us to "get lost" for a week and go bond as a group. We are the Defensive Line, and I had heard of this lake, so it seemed like a good place to go. We rented the boat and have been staying in a cabin for two nights now. One of the clerks at the General Store said there was a Cheerleader Camp somewhere on the lake so we figured both groups could use some company.

"Unfortunately, the guy at the boat rental said the Camp broke up last week, so we just went cruisin'. We spotted you and just assumed you were a cheerleader straggler who might want some company. Are you a cheerleader? You've totally got the looks for one." She smiled and nodded in the affirmative, as he went on. "Anyway, we were wondering if you might want to party with us. We've got a cooler full of beer and burgers. I see you have a firepit and a grate. As you can probably tell, we like to eat, so we have buns and all the fixins'. I realize, by the looks of your body that you watch what you eat; but everybody needs nourishment. But, seriously, if we're bothering you, just say the word and we'll vamoose."

The whole time he was talking, he was pretending not to be staring at her nearly naked body, but she could tell that the blue bikini had worked it's charm. His shyness had worked on her, and she was getting hungry and tired of luke warm beer, so she told him: "yeah, sure. Tell your friends to get up here...and bring the beer." Now these were complete strangers and she was all alone, but Penny had never been afraid of anything. She thought his arm was going to pop out of it's socket from waving at his buddies so hard.

She stood up to greet them and the closer they got, the larger they seemed. Derek was standing next to her and saw her eyes widen, so he commented: "yeah I'm six three and the runt of the litter. Let me introduce you to the starting Defensive Line of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Gesturing, he introduced another man about the same size but with his hair in cornrows as Darryl. "We're the Tackles...these other two are our Defensive Ends. This is Alex, and last but not least is Jamal...we just call him Freak."

Alex was about six foot five and truly massive, until you compared him to Jamal/Freak who was a monster of a man. Six foot eight and just as solid looking as one would expect a Defensive End to be. His hands were larger than footballs and Penny reacted: "yeah, he certainly is big, alright."

"Yeah, we call him Freak for several reasons," Derek told her and all four of the linemen laughed. With his slick head shining in the sunlight, Freak would have been considered truly menacing, but his wide smile and mannerisms put her at ease.

While shaking her suddenly comparatively tiny hand, Freak told her: "my word, you are a truly gorgeous woman. We're really luck to have found you...did you know this lake is like thirty freakin' miles long." It was the first time anyone had called her a woman, and Penny actually blushed. They wasted no time in unloading their coolers and getting a fire going. They had folding chairs; you know, the kind that come in a carrying bag; and Penny noticed they were called "Big Boy" chairs. Even so, these huge men barely fit in them and sometimes the chairs stuck to their butts when they got up; which Penny found exceptionally amusing. They had a virtual feast and the burgers seemed to come off the grill perfectly done. Penny was especially grateful for the cold beer after two days of beer and water only as cool as the lake.

While they prepared and ate dinner, Penny had put on a large long sleeve shirt she had borrowed from her father and used as a cover-up. Although flattered at all the attention and compliments they were throwing her way, she did realize she was virtually naked in front of four strange men. A few beers on an empty stomach and more to wash the food down, and any apprehension about her situation had evaporated. After the meal, they cranked up their boom-box and started to dance in the sand. This was the first time Penny noticed that black artists seemed to record the best dance music, and she soon shed the shirt because it was constricting her dancing. The large men were surprisingly graceful and limber dancers as they surrounded the beautiful blond. They all cheered her on as she gyrated and shimmied to the beat.

Penny had always loved being the center of attention, and this occasion was no exception as she shook her booty. The guys took turns rubbing up against her firm body as they boogied to the heavy bass. Watching their sweaty bodies move all around her, coupled with plenty of beer, Penny grew increasingly horny while she danced. It had been awhile since she had been with her boyfriend Jimmy, and she began to crave being touched by masculine hands. As her dancing grew more seductive and sexy, it did not go unnoticed by the linemen as her nipples started to poke against her top. Dancing right in front of her, Derek commented: "you are sooo sexy...do you have a boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah," she answered, becoming slightly winded from all the exertion, "but it's been awhile since I've seen him."

"Well he is one lucky guy," Derek stated as he pulled his shirt off over his head and threw it near the picnic table, "dancing makes me hot...but not as hot as you." All the men followed suit and Penny sucked in her breath as she stared at all the muscular black chests.

More beer and more dancing, and with every song the men seemed to get closer to Penny until they were almost touching. She began to purposefully rub up against them, her soft skin against their hard bodies. It had the desired effect as their sweatpants seemed to expand. She just grinned when Alex suggested: "what do you say Penny...you've been teasing us all day; how about taking that top off." Without hesitating a second, she reached behind her, unclasped the bikini top and threw it toward her tent. She proudly thrust out her chest as she heard the gasps and whistles of approval. The fact that her pink areola were slightly elliptical seemed to make them even more erotic and her firm breasts jiggled enticingly.

"Wow, now that's a set of tits," she heard Darryl's praise and shook her chest for effect. Closing in on her, the men began to caress and rub their hands up and down her body. A slight moan escaped her lips as eight hands manipulated her flesh. Freak attached his lips to her right gumdrop nipple, and Alex did the same to her left, sucking them into their mouths and flicking their tongues over her nubs. Dropping to his knees in front of her, Derek hooked his fingers under the waist of her swim suit bottom and eagerly slid it down her long slender legs. She was now completely nude, surrounded by four huge black men she had only met a few hours earlier...and she couldn't have been more aroused.

As if by instinct, she moved her feet apart in the sand, spreading her legs and inviting attention. Derek sat there admiring her pussy; two bald fleshy mounds separated by a coin-slot slit. She had a thin landing strip just above her slit that seemed to be pointing the way to her hole. Moisture was already escaping as her opening glistened and her inner labia had begun to protrude. He thought to himself: "this girl wants to be fucked." As the other two played with her nipples and Darryl caressed her perfectly round ass cheeks, Derek ran his huge hands up and down her silky legs before using his thumbs to pry her slit wide open. As soon as he had opened her, several drops of her fluids began to dribble down the inside of her left thigh.

Leaning closer, he could smell how excited she was; even with the scent of seared meat hanging in the air. Extending his tongue, he lapped at the sides of her mound, first the left and then the right. His thick, wide tongue worked on her like a dog trying to lick peanut butter off the roof of his mouth and Penny squirmed between the huge black men. When he slid his tongue up into her opening, Penny's knees buckled and she would have gone down if Freak and Alex had not been holding her up. "Mmmmm," she sighed as Derek flicked his tongue in and out of her hole.

Always thinking of eating and keeping his weight up, Derek remarked: "oh yeah...you taste good. I'd like to spread some of this sauce on a steak." She had never had so many erogenous zones stimulated at the same time and her mind was racing when Derek stopped and stood in front of her. "Not to be too blunt, but I think it's time we put that mouth to work." Everyone just stopped what they were doing and Penny dropped to her knees in the sand. She had been waiting for this moment, when she would finally get to see what was hiding inside all those baggy sweatpants...and she would not be disappointed.

Standing right in front of her, Derek was first to shove his sweats down his tree-trunk legs. Ten inches of black meat sprung out and Penny thought it was as thick as her wrist. It was the largest penis she had ever seen...so far. Darryl was next and he revealed a nice nine inch pepperoni stick that waved in front of him. Alex shook his dreads, shoved his sweatpants down and another fat, huge dick appeared. Penny figured he was about an inch longer than Derek. They were all grinning when Freak finally hooked his thumbs in his waistband and pushed his sweats down to his ankles. "Hooolllyyy crap," Penny gasped when Freak's penis flopped out of his pants. Now she knew the real reason they called him Freak. His cock was at least fifteen inches long and as fat as a kielbasa, with a crown as large as a naval orange. She actually felt dizzy just looking at it.

"He really IS a Freak; isn't he," said Darryl as he stepped in front of her; his prick in his hand. "The beauty of being the slimmest dick here is that I'm the only one who can fit in your mouth...and I have a feeling you're great at blowjobs." Finally taking her eyes off Freak's freakish pole, Penny grasped Darryl's pepperoni stick in her hand and began to swirl her tongue around his head. Smiling to herself, he had no way of knowing she considered herself the Queen of Blowjobs at Lincoln High in Omaha. She watched his face as she fed his length into her mouth and down the back of her throat. Months of practice certainly paid off as all nine inches of slim prick disappeared past her lips. "Holy shit," Darryl exclaimed, "no one has ever swallowed my whole dick before...she is amazing."

As the muscles in her throat rippled against his meat, she fondled his scrotum, cradling his large balls in her soft hands. He was so turned on that he grasped the sides of her blond head and began to fuck her face. It was almost like a magic trick, watching his long log sliding in and out of her mouth. The sight was so erotic that Derek and Alex kneeled beside her, fondled her wonderful breasts and caressed her taut stomach. She could feel their hands travel down to her crotch and start to massage her fleshy mound. In her kneeling position, Penny knew her slit was spread open and she was actually dripping wet.

When she felt a fat finger; she had no idea who it belonged to; snake it's way up into her pussy, her body shivered and she involuntarily bit down on Darryl's prick. The added stimulation triggered his ejaculation and he flooded her mouth with his load. Valuing her blowjob prowess, Penny managed to swallow every drop as he pumped his semen down her throat. "That was amazing," he praised her, "I knew you were going to be great." Smiling widely, Penny wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stood up to stretch her legs. Derek snatched her blanket from the sand and used it to cover the picnic table.

"We don't want you to get any slivers in that great ass," Derek told her as Freak picked her up like a doll and set her down on the blanket. "Are you ready to be fucked," Derek asked her as they all stared at her incredible naked body.

Sitting on the edge, Penny seductively spread her long sexy legs to the sides of the picnic table and replied, "more than ready." It was plain to see that she was indeed ready, as beads of her natural lubrication glistened on her puffy mound. All four huge black men stood staring at the gorgeous naked blond and began to stroke their super-sized pricks. Freak took the initiative and stepped between her smooth thighs, his penis flopping in front of him like a child's leg. It actually looked dangerous with his giant crown resembling the head of a sledge hammer. Penny leaned forward, grasped it in both hands, and even her Nebraska farm-girl fingers didn't come close to encircling it. She was mesmerized by it's massiveness and measured it with her arm.

Freak's meat was as long as her forearm and hand combined, and his girth compared to her closed fist. It was at least twice as long and three times as fat as anything that had ever been inside her. Penny knew she should be apprehensive, but instead, she couldn't wait to feel it inside her hole. As she ran her hands up and down his pole, Freak cupped her magnificent tits in his huge hands; bouncing them and watching them jiggle. Running his coarse thumbs over her engorged nipples, he made Penny shiver with anticipation. As she leaned back and put her palms down behind her on the picnic table for support, she watched him grasp his prodigious shaft and rub the head up and down her wet slit.

The contrast of his dark black prick against her pale pink mound was incredibly erotic and Penny thought his rod looked like the creosote-soaked fence posts they used on the farm. He began to push forward, his giant crown forcing her fleshy lips to part. Her lips separated and surrounded his head as he inched forward, pushing with his hips. Penny could feel the pressure against her mound and gasped when his tip slipped past her opening and into her pussy: "ohhh shhiitt." Her slit was now stretched wider than it had ever been and her perfect ass wriggled against the blanket. Freak paused to let her adjust to his size, and then began to push forward into her tunnel, stretching every inch as he advanced. The sensation of having his gigantic prick inside her was exquisite and Penny just closed her eyes as her body shuddered in response.

Inch by amazing inch he stretched her tunnel until she felt him stop. Sure he was all the way in, she opened her eyes and looked down. Her emerald eyes sparkled and grew wide as she saw that he was only about half-way home. Grasping her round cheeks, Freak winked at her and then shoved forward as hard as he could, burying his horse-cock up into her belly. "Oh my fucking God," she shrieked as he rammed into her womb. Nothing had ever been that far up her pussy, and it had never been stretched nearly as wide before. "Holy fuck that's big," she screamed as she felt his huge scrotum wedged against her ass. When he slowly began to withdraw, he scraped against every nerve ending in her vagina and Penny's beautiful body convulsed with orgasm. "Oh my God I love your cock," she moaned as his shaft slid out until just the crown was inside her.

They locked eyes, and Penny demanded: "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my little cunt with your giant black cock." Smiling, Freak dug his fingers into her cheeks and shoved forward until his balls slapped against her. "Yesss...yesss," she yelled, "stretch me...fuck my cunt." She didn't think anything could ever feel so wonderful as Freak began to fuck her. The sensation of her pussy walls being stretched and then shrinking again as he withdrew was like nothing she had ever experienced. She lay back against her blanket, her head rolling back and forth and her golden blond hair surrounding her head like a halo. Freak began to jam his monstrous cock in and out of her pussy, varying the speed as he fucked her tight hole. His black shaft was now white; coated with her copious froth.

The other three wanted to join in, but they knew better than to mess with Freak when he was fucking. They settled for stroking their shafts, knowing they would get their turn with the gorgeous blond cheerleader, and watching Freak's monster stretching her opening. When she lay back on the picnic table, her wonderful breasts had flattened out on her chest and now Freak was pounding her hole so hard that they were flopping up and down, slapping against her chest. "Oh my God...oh my God...your cock feels so fucking good," she groaned, "stretch me...stretch my fucking cunt." He was slamming into her hole so hard that the table was moving across the sand, and Derek stood against the end to keep it in place. Penny reached up and began to maul her own tits, tweaking her gumdrops between her fingers.

Faster and faster he rammed his massive pole into her pussy and Penny begged: "cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt." She wrapped her long legs around his waist and locked her ankles to keep him inside her. With one last mighty shove, his balls trapped between them, Freak began to pump her full of his sperm.

"I'm seeding you now," he exclaimed as she felt his cock convulse in her belly. It was like a hot-water bottle had ruptured inside her as she could actually feel squirt after squirt of his cum against her cervix.

The sensation of her vaginal walls expanding even more to accommodate the flood of semen was incredible and Penny screamed: "oh my God I love being fucked. Cum in me...fill my fucking cunt." It was amazing; he just seemed to cum for several minutes. His seed was squirting out the sides of her hole, her fleshy lips flapping from the force. Penny released her ankles as her legs shot out to the sides and Freak yanked his gigantic rod out of her hole so he could shoot the remainder of his load all over her mound.

"And now you know another reason we call him Freak," Derek stated, "when he cums he can nearly fill a mayo jar...he's tried it. None of us has been with a girl for a month, so he's been saving it up. Not only that, but in a few minutes he can do it all over again." Penny sat up, looked down and saw that her slit was now a wide open hole and there was a white puddle on the ground.