Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They couldn't wait to get their hands on the blond beauty and Darryl picked her up off the table and set her on the ground before taking her place and laying back on her blanket. "I want some of that incredible ass, and motioned for Penny to scoot back between his legs. As soon as she had stood, Freak's cum had gushed out of her hole and down her thighs. Darryl ran his large hands up her legs and used the lubrication to smear his long, slender tool.

Penny's head was still spinning from being so extremely fucked, but she did manage to tell Darryl: "this is a first for me...nothing has ever been in there before."

"Then you're lucky it's me and not one of the others," he told her, referring to his slender pole. With her back to him, she straddled his body and kneeled over his groin. As if by instinct, she reached behind her and used her hands to spread her delectable cheeks, exposing his target. She could feel his crown nudged against her brown hole and began to lower her naked body. The pressure grew until his head popped through her sphincter ring and into her asshole. Darryl put his hands on her hips and guided her down, inching his cock up into her ass.

It felt so unnatural to have something sliding up her ass, and yet the snugness somehow felt comforting as gravity took effect and she slid lower until she was sitting on Darryl's groin. "Mmmmm," she moaned as she just sat still and got used to having her butt invaded. Darryl began to move his hands up and down her sides, caressing her smooth body. She thought, "it's a good thing we had Freak's cum to play with," as she slowly raised up to let the prick slide out of her rear. This gave Darryl room to thrust, and he started to fuck her incredible ass, enjoying the way her cheeks jiggled when he jammed into her.

Derek startled her when he jumped, with surprising grace, up onto the table and kneeled in front of her. Darryl immediately wrapped his arms around her and pulled her warm body down on top of his, forcing her long legs to extend in front of her. Derek kept crawling up between their legs until he could lay his fat meat on her pale tummy. Her hole was still open; not as wide as a few minutes ago, but still open; and he began to wedge his thick crown between her fleshy lips. "Really...holy crap," was all Penny could think to say. Derek's penis was as thick as her wrist and her insides were already being stretched by Darryl. Lubrication was obviously no problem as Derek pushed forward and his cock slid almost effortlessly into her cunt.

"Oh my fucking God," Penny screamed as Derek didn't stop pushing until all ten inches were inside her. They didn't pause to give her time to adjust; they started to fuck her holes immediately. Feeling the two huge poles sliding in and out of her holes, separated by a thin membrane, was the most incredible sensation she had ever experienced and Penny just opened her mouth and gasped: "ahhhhhh."

They began to thrust in and out of her body; sometimes together and sometimes alternating. Her amazing naked body squirmed between them as they stimulated both holes and she quivered with each orgasm. Darryl cupped her magnificent breasts in his huge hands and roughly kneaded them like bread dough. "Fuck me...fuck me," she begged as they ravished her body.

Derek had to be cautious because the picnic table was barely wide enough for his huge body. Darryl and Penny's legs were hanging off the edges, dangling from the table as Derek slammed up into her pussy. Darryl rolled her hard nipples between his fingers as they fucked her holes relentlessly. They looked like an enormous Oreo cookie on top of the table as they double-stuffed the beautiful blond teenager. Because both holes were being stretched, both pricks felt even larger and Penny just lay on top of Darryl letting them do all the work. She had never been double-penetrated before; Hell never even been with two men before; and the sensation was one she wanted to remember.

"OK Darryl," Derek coaxed him, "third and long...time for the sack." Penny was very familiar with football lingo, but didn't realize the current connotation until they both rammed their logs up into her soft body and she felt the welcome warmth inside her. Their shafts twitched and jerked in her holes as they flooded her with their semen.

"Ooohhh yesss," she moaned, "fill my holes...that feels so fucking good." The warm fluid in her ass was a new experience and she found it quite pleasing as Darryl pumped his load deep up her anus. Derek was grinning from ear to ear as he filled her pussy with his juice.

"You are a beautiful girl, Penny," he told her, "it's been a real pleasure fucking you."

"Likewise," she gasped as they stuffed her holes, "I love your big black cocks." When Derek was spent, he leaned back and watched his shrinking pole sip out of her slit; her fleshy lips trying to close but staying open to let his jism seep out.

"We have a couple blankets in the boat, in case we found a nice beach, so we'll give you one. There's gonna be a huge wet spot of yours tonight; it won't be very comfortable," he assured her.

"That's OK, I've got a sleeping bag," she admitted as she sat up and watched Derek's load dribbling out of her pussy. Darryl put his hands around her waist and lifted her off him like she was a rag-doll and rolled out from under her magnificent body. She could feel his deposit seeping out of her ass and making a second spot on the blanket.

"I think this girl needs to hydrate...just like the coach says," Darryl declared as he went to the still icy cooler and then handed her a tall Yuengling's Black & Tan.

"Oh, that hits the spot," she exclaimed after downing the cold brew in one long swallow. She gladly accepted another and walked around the camp to flex her legs.

All eyes were on the gorgeous blond teen as her nude body glistened in the fading sunlight. "Holy shit that's a sexy sight," Derek whistled. Her private parts were accentuated by the pale skin that had been covered by her bathing suit, while the rest of her incredible body was nicely tan.

Freak snatched the blanket off the picnic table and spread it on a section of the manmade sand beach that seemed nice and flat; no rocks or tree roots. "Come on Alex," he chided his friend, "don't be shy." Penny nearly giggled at the thought of the six foot five Defensive Lineman being shy. He lay down on the blanket, his dreads swaying from his head like long black snakes and his eleven inch prick swinging like a cobra between his legs. Penny felt like a slut because, even with what she had just experienced, she was still just as horny as before. Penny crawled up the blanket between Alex's thick legs, but when she went to straddle him, Freak urged her to turn around and back up to him.

She couldn't care less what position she was in as long as she had something hard inside her very soon, so she readily obliged. Kneeling atop Alex's groin, Penny reached down with her fingers and spread her lips wide. Raising up on her knees, she let Alex wedge his fat crown against her fleshy mound and then she began to sit down. Her hole was so well lubricated that his pole pushed up into her steadily and smoothly. Impaling herself on Alex's black pole, Penny leaned her head back and moaned: "mmmmm...yessss." Lowering herself slowly, enjoying the deep penetration, she put her hands on his thighs for balance and sat firmly on his lap. "Ohhh that's nice," she breathed and relaxed her body.

Reaching his long arms up, Alex spread his fingers around her magnificent breasts and caressed them. "I love your tits," he complimented her on her soft, firm mounds. His long shaft was so deep in her tunnel that it just felt comforting and Penny lay back against his chest, allowing him to slide in and out. She wasn't alarmed when Freak kneeled between their legs and began to massage her silky thighs. If there was one thing she had learned in the short time she had known these men it was: be ready for anything. However, she did perk up when her began to rub his giant crown up and down the top of her slit, not occupied by Alex.

Her eyes widened and she questioned him: "you're not serious."

Alex held her firm against him as Freak attempted to calm her: "just relax...you can stretch farther than you think...it'll be fine." Alex withdrew a few inches and Freak lay his log on top of his teammate's, poised t her entrance. He used his thumbs to spread her lips as far as he could and then began to push forward. She could feel the added pressure against her mound as he tried to gain entrance and told herself to relax. Looking down between her breasts, Freak's prick looked like a third arm as it pushed against her opening. Both men shoved, and suddenly Penny saw twinkling lights in front of her eyes as their giant rods penetrated her hole. "Are you OK," Freak asked when he saw her bright green eyes roll up in their sockets. At that moment she couldn't seem to make the connection between thought and speech, and just nodded her head in the affirmative.

Once his crown was inside her, Freak knew they were home free and he just kept pushing forward until all fifteen monstrous inches were in her pussy. Her blond head thrashed back and forth against Alex's chest as her vaginal walls convulsed and gripped them even tighter. Penny now had over two feet of hard black cock in her cunt and the sensation was indescribable...exquisite...incredible. They were both balls-deep in her hole and when they began to withdraw together, she screamed: "oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." It just didn't seem possible that her slit had stretched that far, and Penny's body quivered in an almost constant orgasm as they scraped every nerve in her tunnel. Freak and Alex began to fuck her, harder and harder, ramming their massive poles in and out of her stretched out pussy.

Her mound was spread so wide that Freak's meat was scraping against her engorged clit with every thrust. She could see that her tummy was distended by the massive amount of meat inside her and it seemed to add to her arousal. "Fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt," she screamed, "holy crap I love black cock." Her pussy was stretched so tight that the two men felt like they were fucking a virgin and it seemed to make them fuck her even harder. Her labia hugged them tightly, even airtight, and her fleshy lips flapped as they thrust into her. "Oh my God...oh my God I love being fucked," she screeched as they penetrated her.

Freak looked down at his giant prick sliding into her naked body and knew she was the most gorgeous girl he had ever fucked. It spurred him on when she urged them: "cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt." Both he and Alex slammed into her snug hole and started to pump their loads deep into her belly. "Holy shit...yessss," she gasped as her hole expanded to a new extreme to accept their sperm. "Fuck me...fuck me...fill my fucking cunt." Their cum was shooting out of her pussy around their fat rods and it felt to Penny like her vagina was on fire. Her legs were extended out to her sides and flailing aimlessly as she lost control of her muscles. Never had she experienced such a powerful orgasm as they pumped her full of their hot cum. "Hooolllyyy fuck," she moaned and her body went rigid and then completely limp.

As his gigantic prick began to shrink, it felt to Penny like a balloon was deflating inside her and her tunnel shrank accordingly. Freak backed away, letting his pole slide out and told Derek and Darryl; who had been standing on either side of the blanket stroking their erections; "she's all yours." Staring at her incredible nude body, as she lay on top of Alex, they started to jerk off even harder until their streams of cum began to shoot all over her tits. Derek aimed at her right mound and Darryl her left.

"Just watch where you're pointing those things," Alex sternly told them, and closed his eyes just in case. Squirt after squirt of slick white fluid coated Penny's magnificent breasts until they resembled scoops of melting vanilla ice cream. Even covered with semen she was still a man's wet dream as Alex lifted her lithe body off him and set her down on the blanket.

"Whew," she signed, feeling absolutely exhausted. After resting a few minutes, she grabbed a bar of soap from her tent and padded down to the lake; all eyes on her fantastic ass as it undulated. "Organic soap," she informed them, "won't harm the fish." They watched intently as she soaped up her silky nude body and then dove in to rinse off. Standing in the lake with the setting sun behind her, she did indeed look like some kind of goddess.

"As much as we'd like to stay longer," Derek told her, "that boat is a rental and we have to get it back before dark...no running lights. We're going to leave you one of the coolers...we have to head back the day after tomorrow anyway. Thanks for a fantastic time...you are a great girl."

"Yeah great," Freak complimented her, "don't forget to root for the Cornhuskers."

"Always do," she assured them as she put her bikini back on, "you guys sure made this a memorable Summer."

(Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect but I hope you enjoyed it. Suggestions and comments are always welcome.)