Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 07

Story Info
Penny at the lake.
9.7k words
4.52
8.7k
14

Part 33 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

(fictional story about fictional characters)

(Although part of a series, each Reminisces story is a "stand alone" entry that explores possible adventures from Penny's past.)

As soon as Penny flipped the page on the calendar attached to the refrigerator by magnets, she smiled at the red circle around Labor Day weekend and the word "TRIP" that was underlined. She vividly recalled when Leonard had written it. It had been the previous December when they had received his brother's annual Christmas letter, describing all of his family's accomplishments during the previous year...and they were numerous and impressive. He had immediately fallen into a deep depression because the letter reminded him of how much his mother had favored his siblings and virtually ignored him, basically all his life. She opened the letter and began to read as Leonard commented: "let me guess; he's been nominated for a Nobel prize and he got the kids a pony for Christmas."

"Close," she told him, "he tried a case before the Supreme Court and the kids are taking riding lessons so they can compete in equestrian trials for the junior Olympics...pretty impressive stuff."

"Aaarrgh," he screamed, and Penny could read his mind. His mother had never showed him any love and actually used him in her child-psychology experiments. Penny knew that he would never truly lose the mental scars of inferiority that Beverly had inflicted on him.

She felt so sorry for her man that she tried to soothe the wounds by saying: "why do you care so much...our life is totally great...I'm so happy to be married with you."

"I know it is," he replied in an anguished tone, "you know there is no where I would rather be than with you...I'm totally content with our life...that's not what I mean. It's just that we've been married a couple years now and it seems like we haven't advanced; like we're stuck in the same place." He took the letter from her and as he read, he continued: "you see...they went to Europe for the Summer...la dee da. We went to the movies. Aren't there things you would like to do?"

"I guess," she answered, "you know we've never taken a real trip together."

"See...that's what I'm talking about...let's do that. Didn't we go someplace last Memorial Day," he asked.

"No," she told him, "that was the time we talked about going to the beach; what about the Fourth of July?"

"Nope," he answered, "that was when we thought about going to the mountains. That's the great thing about California; on any given weekend you can almost go to the beach or the mountains and it's only a couple hours drive."

"Well next year let's actually do it," she declared and grabbed the new calendar off the kitchen island where it had been thrown. On the three major holidays of the Summer, she wrote the word "TRIP" so that they wouldn't forget. They had blown-off the first two and now it was down to Labor Day. Eager to avoid another end-of-year let down, she immediately began to call hotels on Catalina Island, hoping for a vacancy at such a late date. No such luck...not even on Priceline or Travelocity. Persevering, she decided to try the mountains, and remembered Bernadette and Howard mentioning a place called Big Bear Lake.

Luck was with her, and on her third call the proprietor told her that less than ten minutes earlier, someone had cancelled their cabin reservation. Not even inquiring about the rates, she began to read him her credit card number. When Leonard came home from the university, she met him at the door with a huge grin plastered across her face. "If this is your Cheshire Cat impression," he stated, "you nailed it. OK, what's up?"

"Well, thanks to me; this year when you try to write a Christmas letter to upstage your brother, you'll be able to jot down something more exciting than "still married" and "still employed."

He stopped dead in his tracks, dropped his laptop bag and swept her up in his arms. "Oh my God...you're pregnant," he yelled.

"Whoa there sailor," she told him, "I'm smiling aren't I." He looked puzzled as he stepped back and she continued: "no...not pregnant...not stretching out this body...not yet anyway. We're going to the mountains next weekend." Pointing to the calendar, she added: "we're taking a trip!"

"We're really going to do it...take a trip...to the mountains. You mean like with a forest and mosquitos and stuff," he asked.

"Yes...with a forest and trees, and a lake for swimming," she told him excitedly; "and we have our own private cabin in the woods,"

"You know what Sheldon would say: 'have you seen Cabin In the Woods," Leonard reminded her.

"Yeah, yeah," she scoffed, "and when we were thinking of going to the beach: which was my first choice, by the way; he asked if we'd seen Jaws. You're missing my point, my little Ewok; we have our own PRIVATE cabin; and all this," as she ran her hands up and down her body; "which means you can scream as loud as you want...and trust me, there will be screaming. Oh, and I checked...it has wi-fi."

"I just hope that screaming won't be because there is a bear in the cabin.. hence Big BEAR Lake," he stated.

"Oh there'll be something bare in the cabin all right...but I guarantee you'll like it," she winked.

"I don't need any more incentive than that...I'm in," he told her and put his arms around her, hugging her tight.

Being a nerd at heart, Leonard spent the next few days making a list of paraphernalia to pack; including every First Aid item and allergy medication he could think of. He was in the living room attempting to stuff everything in his suitcase, Penny came out from their bedroom and chided him: "you know we're only going away for a weekend...not a safari."

"Well if you get a cut or scrape, you'll be thanking me for being prepared," he goodheartedly replied.

"I found your swim suit in the closet behind some boxes," she told him, "I think you forgot it." She new he was shy about baring any flesh in public; even though he had really toned up since meeting and trying to impress her.

"Oh yeah...I guess I did," he bashfully answered, knowing she could see right through his ruse. "When are you going to pack."

"Oh, I've been packed for days," she admitted, "this is all I really need." He looked toward her and she was holding up his favorite orange string bikini. It was really just three pieces of cloth held up by thin strings. The triangles covering her breasts could be adjusted by sliding them along the strings to expose as much skin as she was in the mood for. His favorite aspect was that it was secured by ties on her neck and each hip; meaning she could be naked in about two seconds flat.

"I just remembered why I'm excited about this trip," he grinned. "Question: if we have our own cabin, do we have to cook our own meals or is there a restaurant."

"There is a dining area in the main lodge," she answered and winked, "but we should stop at a store on the way to pick up some snacks in case we don't want to leave the cabin. Oh and to get some wine...you know I like my wine."

"Oh I know," he rolled his eyes, "that's why we're not welcome back to that little winery in San Fernando."

Laughing out loud, she responded: "ha...the joke's on them. There are hundreds of wineries in California."

After about an hour and a half drive the next Friday, they seemed to drive straight up before arriving at the main lodge to check in. The views from the lobby were spectacular; like a postcard (which they still sold at the front desk). "Wow...Big Bear Lake is so picturesque," he gushed, clearly in awe.

"Yeah, it reminds me of Nebraska...except for the mountains part," Penny added; and stuck out her tongue in response when he dipped his eyebrows in puzzlement. After checking in, they followed the printed map down a rugged gravel path to their private cabin. It was just like the pictures on the web-site; a quaint V-shaped log cabin with a nice porch, facing the lake. Inside, it was the quintessential rustic cabin with comfortable, yet plain, furnishings made from wood. The master bedroom was spacious with an appropriate bear-depicting comforter covering a queen-size bed. They both laughed when they opened the door to the other bedroom...it was lined with bunk beds.

"Now I know where I've seen this cabin before," Leonard chuckled, "in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs."

It was nearing sundown and the light was beginning to fade behind the mountain and Penny suggested they take a quick swim. The receptionist had told then the lake water was now at the warmest temperature of the year; it had warmed up during the Summer and would now gradually cool down with the upcoming Fall weather. It was an unseasonably warm night for September in the high altitude and Leonard couldn't object once he saw she already had on the orange bikini under her clothes. Unbuttoning her blouse, she pushed the triangles all the way to the sides until just her areola were covered, and Leonard was out of his clothes and into his swim suit in record time.

After following the path down to the shore, Penny spread their blanket down in the small clearing. It wasn't the type of actual beach she was used to...no sand, just a bed of pine needles and small twigs. She threw off her robe and bounded into the water like an ungraceful hound, splashing water everywhere. When she was just over waist deep, she stopped and turned back to shore waiting for her husband to follow. He knew the water was cold by the way her gumdrop nipples were poking against the material of her top. "It's cold in there, isn't it...and don't fib to me," he asked. He knew the answer already: how could a lake formed by the snow melt of the San Bernardino Mountains be anything but chilly.

"No...it's great...get in here," she lied when she saw he was not making any move to enter the water. "Would I do this if it was cold," she told him as she dropped to her knees; the water now up to her chin. "I'll give you two good reasons to come in," she encouraged him. When she raised her right hand out of the water, the tiny bikini top was dangling from her fingers; and when she followed this with her left hand, he recognized the bright orange bottom.

"Holy shit, she's naked," his eyes grew wide and his erection began to grow.

He just stood there and Penny urged him, "come on...lose the suit and join me, my little Ewok." She balled up the tiny swatches of wet orange cloth and threw them near their blanket.

"There are fish and turtles and other amphibious creatures in there," he hesitated, "I don't want something nibbling at my junk."

"If you come in right now, I'll guarantee something will be nibbling at your junk," she assured him with a mischievous grin. She then stood up in the water and he could see her naked body from the waist up. Her magnificent breasts glistening with water and droplets dripping from the very tips of her bright pink nipples. He often thought her tits were absolutely perfect; a full 35 C and just as firm as a Thanksgiving Jello mold. Large pink areola surrounded her erect nipples, which were just begging to be suckled.

"Holy crap she's beautiful," he thought, "I have to be the luckiest man in the universe." As soon as he dropped his suit, Penny knew she was having the desired effect as his sizable erection waved in front of him. "Here I come, my gorgeous Amphitrite," he declared as he waded carefully into the still water. It was just as cool as he had anticipated but nothing on earth could have kept him from joining her. "Amphitrite was the wife of Poseidon," he explained as he approached her, "she was the Greek goddess of the seas. I know this is a lake, but you get the drift." He just stared at her incredible body, trying not to think of what might be under his feet.

"You couldn't have just stopped at goddess," she smiled as they wrapped their arms around each other. He began to nibble at her earlobe and the side of her neck and she felt her knees weaken as he stimulated one of her most erogenous zones. A breeze began to drift across the water and they found it was actually warmer if they went farther into the water, leaving less skin exposed. When they were nearly neck deep, they stopped and Leonard started to run his hands up and down her sides, feeling how smooth her skin was.

"Have I told you lately how perfect you are," Leonard asked as he cupped her firm ass cheeks in his hands.

"I don't believe you have," she answered, "but it sure is nice to hear; and I think you've just earned something special. Do you want to see how long I can hold my breath?" Not waiting for an answer, she ducked below the surface and actually kneeled on the bottom. Taking his erection in her hands, she immediately fed it into her mouth and began to tickle it with her talented tongue. Since the first time they had made love, Penny had thought that his penis was the perfect size for her: a nice fat nine inches of pleasure. Leonard sucked in his breath as he felt her warm mouth surround his chilled prick. He was totally familiar with her oral skills and even under water, she didn't disappoint as she took him deep down her throat.

All too soon, she released his hard-on and resurfaced. Seeing the smile on his face, she asked rhetorically, "so have you changed your mind about not wanting something nibbling at your junk? I have a question for you: I thought the water made a man shrivel...I swear you're bigger than ever."

"I'm here with an absolute goddess; nothing could keep my junk down," he declared, "and although I know I can't compete with your underwater stamina, I'm ready to reciprocate." As he dropped to his knees in front of her naked body, she had to laugh as she noticed he was still wearing his glasses. Instinctively, she spread her marvelous long legs as she felt his hands running up and down her thighs. Although visibility was becoming limited underwater by the setting sun, Leonard still marveled at the sight of her pussy. Her slit was like a coin slot between two plump mounds as he used his thumbs to separate her fleshy lips. Knowing he was limited by the air in his lungs, he extended his tongue and began to lap at her opening. He couldn't actually see, but he knew what a vivid shade of pink her inner flesh was as he snaked his tongue as deep up her hole as he could.

Penny had leaned her head back onto the surface of the lake, her blond locks floating on the water and let out a long moan: "mmmmm." As he resurfaced, she raised her head, looked him in the eyes and begged: "fuck me, baby...I need it bad." Their buoyancy assisted as she raised her right leg and wrapped it around his waist. She was still amazed that he continued to be hard as stone as she felt him nudging against her mound, searching for her entrance. Reaching down between them, Leonard guided his head to her slit and pushed upward. "Ohhh yesss," she groaned as his cock slid up into her pussy. She just let her body kind of float as she sank down his length until he was buried inside her. It felt so warm and snug in the cool water that she already shivered with arousal.

"Oh my God, Leonard," she moaned, "fuck me baby...fuck me...your cock feels sooo good." Nothing ever felt better than the very first penetration and Penny wrapped her arms around his neck. He just stood there relishing in the sensation of her tight hole surrounding his hard-on. Sliding his shaft from the cool water into her hot tunnel was an added bonus and the contrast seemed to make his prick swell. He put his arms around her taut waist, bent his knees and began to thrust up into her. It seemed so easy in the water, almost like slow motion as he stuffed her hole. She wrapped her long legs around his waist and began to ride him. "Fuck me baby...fuck my cunt," she pleaded, "holy crap I love fucking you."

Slamming up into her as hard as the water would allow, it seemed effortless as his fat meat slid in and out of her pussy. They were so hot and the water was so cold that Leonard could swear he saw steam rising from the water surrounding them. She released his neck and just lay back in the water spreading her arms out on the surface, enjoying the sensation of her husband's cock sliding in and out of her. With her in that position, Leonard marveled at the way her magnificent breasts floated and undulated; defying gravity. Leaning forward, he surrounded her right areola with his lips and sucked her gumdrop nipple into his mouth. Trapping her nub between his teeth, he gently bit down while grinding his pelvis into hers. Her entire body convulsed and her vaginal walls went into a spasm.

"Oh God...oh God," she squealed and her body flopped against the water. "Holy shit Leonard," she moaned, "I just squirted. I love you."

Still thrusting up into her, he responded: "yeah, yeah; you're just saying that because I can make you squirt."

"Oh no...I'm saying it because you make me so happy and I'm so glad we got married," she assured him, "the squirting part is just a nice bonus...now fuck me baby...cum in me." He shoved into her as hard as he could, holding her tight against him as he began to empty his load deep in her belly. "Ohhh yesss...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt." Both their bodies shivered as his hot seed filled her tunnel and they hugged each other tightly.

"Thank you Mrs. Hofstadter," he kissed her passionately and continued, "I have to admit I'm glad we did this."

"This meaning sex or the trip," she grinned.

"Well, obviously the first...but actually both," he admitted and smiled, "you've made the woods seem very inviting." Looking around his head, he added: "speaking of inviting...who invited all these mosquitos."

"I believe they're attracted to sweat," she laughed as she waved her arms in an attempt to "shoo" them. They both ducked under the water for a few seconds and when they surfaced, most of the annoying insects were gone. "They'll find us again," Penny declared, "we should probably head back to the cabin while we can still see our way."

"You don't have to make that suggestion twice," he agreed as they waded to shore. Penny didn't even bother putting on her suit and just slipped into her robe; while Leonard surprised her and also didn't stop to put on his trunks, just wrapped the blanket around himself. When they got back to their cabin, Leonard played woodsman and started a fire in the fireplace. Penny grinned her approval, and surprise, and he told her: "it's science...it's all about the fuel and the draft." They gathered the sofa cushions and settled down in front of the warm fire with the "bear" blanket from the bed. It had been a long day, and before long they were drifting in and out of consciousness, in each others arms.

Looking at a sleeping Leonard, Penny could not believe how contented she was with her life. It was a far cry from being a world famous actress, and yet it seemed just as fulfilling. She had wonderful friends in people she never would have dreamed possible. Although she wasn't in love with her job at Zangen, it was extremely prosperous with room for promotions, and she didn't have to work that hard. Most of all she had married a man who seemed to make her happier with each passing day. If you had told her ten years earlier that she would marry an asthmatic science nerd, she would have laughed out loud. Smiling, she snuggled closer to Leonard and when she heard an owl hoot outside their window, she remembered her first experience with a large lake.

The summer before her senior year, she had turned eighteen and her father agreed to let her attend a two week Cheerleader's Camp with her best friend, Jenny. The camp was being held at the Harlan County Lake, which was actually a man-made reservoir constructed by the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers to help with water management and irrigation for farms near Omaha. The lake was so long it actually stretched into Kansas. They had even trucked in tons of sand and fashioned small beaches all along its shore. What the girls neglected to tell Wyatt was that the Camp was only ten days long and they planned to stay the extra few days just to party. With the Camp concluded, Penny and Jenny were left to sleep in a tent that, although not spacious, was large enough for four.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers