Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So soon," she asked, surprised.

"Yeah, we crank these out at a pretty good pace. The sooner they're out; the sooner they sell," he told her. "Just one more thing: I hope you won't mind either coloring your landing-strip, or just shaving it completely. The dark hair gives the impression that you're not a natural blonde; and that's just not what our brand is known for."

When conferring with Brigit about her contact information, she asked Penny her last name, and after hesitating, Penny told her, "Johnson;" knowing that it was the most common surname in Nebraska. Brigit, sensing her reluctance to give her real name, reminded her that she needed the correct information for tax forms and for her checks. She assured Penny that she could decide on a stage-name at a later time, like all the other actresses; and Penny then corrected her info.

On the eve of her adult-movie debut, Penny decided to go with a completely bald mound and shaved it as smooth as the day she was born. Looking at her nude body in the full-length mirror on the back of her bathroom door, she complimented herself, "not bad at all...I'd hit that," as she slapped her ass and it barely jiggled. She knew that before she went into the warehouse tomorrow, she was going to fortify herself with some liquid courage; tequila to be exact; but truthfully, she wasn't really all that nervous. To be honest, she was looking forward to the sex (maybe not the anal part, but she would grin and bear it). Kurt was no longer capable of obtaining an erection, she assumed a result of all the steroids. His testicles had shrunk to the size of marbles and he no longer exhibited any sex drive...just rage. He liked having her around so she could wait on him and pay the bills; and he enjoyed being the envy of all his male friends for having a gorgeous blonde on his arm.

Filling a Slurpee cup with tequila, Penny left bright and early the next morning. Since no mention had been made of wardrobe, she assumed they would provide anything she needed. She decided to wear her "skinny" jeans, black heels, and a cream colored flimsy tank top with spaghetti straps. Her breasts were so firm that she hardly ever wore a bra and today her gumdrop nipples seemed like they were going to poke holes through the silky material. She thought she looked just like her favorite actress: Jennifer Aniston.

After draining the Slurpee cup, Penny entered the warehouse and was greeted by Mitch and Brigit. "Brigit will introduce you to your co-stars and then get you to wardrobe," Mitch informed her, very business-like, "I assume you've studied your lines. Remember, they don't have to be perfect. Anything can be dubbed or edited later."

Bridgit led her into a lounge area where Derek and four other black men were lounging around in comfy chairs and sofas watching a large flat-screen. They were all dressed in street clothes: jeans or dark trousers; and form-fitting t-shirts. Penny immediately noticed that Derek did indeed seem to be the runt of the group. Brigit began: "well you already know Derek."

Actually glad to see a familiar face, Penny waved enthusiastically, "hi Derek."

"Hey Penny, glad to see you," he responded, "hey guys, this is the girl I told you about...the amateur...be nice to her, she's great."

Going around the room, Brigit introduced a huge black man with a gleaming shaved head, "this is Jamal; he's one of our regulars." Penny's hand felt like an infant's as he shook it in his huge mit. He looked like one of the Nebraska Cornhuskers linebackers: at least six feet eight inches and solid.

"Oh man Derek," he stated, "you were right...she is fine."

Advancing to the next actor, Brigit said, "this is Samuel, also a regular in our films."

He was also tall, probably six feet six inches, but with a slender build with long bony fingers that gripped her hand tightly. "Welcome to the group," he introduced himself, "I'm looking forward to working with you."

Standing behind Samuel was another giant of a man who Brigit introduced as Bo. "Pleased ta meet y'all," he greeted her and shook her hand vigorously. Obviously from the South, Bo was also about six feet six inches tall and seemed nearly as wide.

"And last but not least," Brigit said, "is Jim." He could have been a twin to Jamal, except instead of a shaved head, he sported long dreadlocks and spoke with what Penny assumed was a Jamaican accent. Penny's heels brought her up to about five foot nine inches and she felt like a midget among them. If she had met this group on a dark night, she would have run for her life...they were that intimidating; which she realized made them perfect for the film's plot. They sat around the TV watching a recorded NBA game for a few minutes, getting to know each other and then Brigit took Penny's hand and led her into another room for her wardrobe change.

The tequila had taken full effect and Penny was feeling very mellow as Brigit handed her a pale-blue satin nightgown with spaghetti straps, and a tiny blue thong. "You could wear your own panties," Brigit said, "but chances are they're going to get ripped." Penny quickly shed her clothes and put on the panties and nightgown. As the minutes ticked by, she was getting more anxious for sex, and the silky material sliding over her nipples made her even more aroused. The nightgown came down to about mid-calf but was made more sexy by the fact that every time she moved, her wonderful breasts wobbled and her cheeks jiggled.

They all proceeded to the first set, which was just a door frame in front of a dark wall. Mitch began: "OK, you know in this scene, Penny's character answers the door to who she believes is a cop and then you all rush in and secure her. Then we'll go right into the scene in the game room...any questions."

Derek had put on a fake police officer's shirt and hat, and the rest were just dressed as before. Penny took her place on the inside of the door frame and looked out as Derek told her, "sorry to bother you ma'am, but there have been a couple of break-ins and we just wanted to check your alarm system."

"Thank you officer," she recited her lines, "my husband is away and that would ease my mind." As soon as she opened the door, Derek and the others rushed in and grabbed her by her arms. After jostling her, making her breasts wobble noticeably, they held her arms by her sides and stood back to assess their prize.

"You're welcome ma'am," Derek sneered as Bo and Jim held her arms. "Now where do you keep the cash and valuables," he demanded, "and there's no sense playing dumb; you've already told us your husband is out of town. Is there anyone else in the house who might surprise us."

"No, no one, I swear," Penny blurted out, pretending to be on the verge of tears. "He keeps a little cash in his desk, but he doesn't believe in keeping cash around...I swear that's the truth. I have some jewelry in my jewelry box upstairs in our bedroom...oh and a couple credit cards in my purse...that's it...honest."

Mitch ended that scene by saying, "OK, great." There was no yelling, "cut," or any of the old Hollywood directions that you see in the movies. He simply told them to reassemble on the next set (which was right through the doorway).

The next scene took place in what was a recreation/game room furnished with a large flat-screen, a couple sofas and chairs, nostalgic pinball games, an old fashioned juke box, a game/poker table and various glass cases containing assorted movie memorabilia. As the scene began Penny was standing in the center of the room still flanked by Jim and Bo, as the others returned through two doorways after searching the house. Jamal had her purse and was rummaging through it when his face beamed: "oooo look, a MasterCard Centurion...the Black Card...nice. We can probably get a decent cash advance with this. What's your PIN...and don't fuck with us." Penny quickly rattled off some numbers; it really didn't matter what she said.

Samuel had an envelope in his hand and declared, "only about twelve hundred bucks...cheap bastard. There are some silver pieces, but who wants to deal with a fence."

"Yeah," Derek agreed, entering the room. "I struck out. There is a ton of electronics, but same deal. The market is flooded with that crap now. Hey, blondie, is any of this movie stuff worth anything?"

Trying to be defiant, Penny addressed him, "the name is Jackie, and I don't know...that's my husband's shit."

"Oooo, a little attitude," Derek snapped, "I tell you what: we seem to have a lot of time to kill, why don't you entertain us. How well you do will decide whether or not you see another sunrise. You, (indicating Samuel but not mentioning any names) punch up some tunes on the jukebox and the little lady will dance for us." Samuel pushed some numbers on the machine and dance music burst from the speakers. They released Penny's arms and her body immediately began to sway and shimmy. Completely mellow on tequila, she was feeling very sensuous and sexy, and craved to be touched. She ran her hands up and down the silky material, accidentally flicking her engorged nipples and making them grow even larger.

Without saying a word, Jamal pulled a switchblade from his pocket, flicked open the blade and easily sliced the thin shoulder straps. Penny's slippery gown tantalizingly slowly drifted down her body, exposing more skin as it fell. When it settled on the floor, she was left with only her tiny blue thong, and she ceremoniously twirled to let them appreciate her nearly nude body. Continuing to dance, her glorious breasts wobbled and swayed, and Samuel exclaimed, "whoa...nice tits."

"Yeah, get a load of that ass," Derek added as she bent over and slapped her perfect cheeks.

Again Jamal advanced and deftly sliced the sides of her tiny thong, and it too fell to the floor. He flicked the blade closed and cupped Penny's prominent mound in his giant hand, proclaiming, "I like 'em smooth." Mitch gave Penny the thumb's-up sign to signal his pleasure that she had fulfilled his request to shave, but she wasn't paying any attention to the Director. Even with her pronounced camel-toe, Jamal's hand was a tight fit against her rapidly moistening flesh and her dancing had ground to a halt. Once Jamal's hand touched her bare flesh, the other four "burglars" surrounded her and started to roughly massage her erogenous zones.

Derek kneeled behind her and squeezed and caressed her round buttocks, separating them with his large thumbs so he could lick her brown opening. No one had ever licked her anus before and Penny found the sensation rather pleasing. When Jamal moved his hand up to her taut tummy and began rubbing circles on her soft skin, Jim dropped to his knees in front of her and ran his coarse hands up and down her silky thighs. "This bitch has skin like silk," he remarked.

"Jackie," she reminded him as her body began to undulate under their touch.

"It's bitch unless we say different," Jim corrected her while massaging her plump lips with his thumbs. She unconsciously spread her incredible legs farther apart to ease his access. He blew warm air up into her opening, causing her to shiver, parting her labia with his fingers, his dreadlocks tickling her thighs.

Jamal and Samuel mauled her magnificent breasts, mashing them in their giant hands and rolling her gumdrop nipples between their fingers. "You're right, her skin is flawless," Samuel agreed before sucking her nipple into his mouth. Bo massaged her flat waist and ran his tongue up her graceful neck. Never before had Penny had so many erogenous zones stimulated at the same time and Jim was amazed as he watched her inner lips begin to spread out like the petals of a pink flower. He dove between her thighs, fastening his broad lips around her opening and sucking her juices into his mouth. She shivered again when she felt his fat tongue probe into her hole, slithering up inside her pussy. It was a good thing they were holding her up because her knees had given out. She tried to remember to feign a struggle, as their captive, but her arousal was overruling that.

As if through a fog, Penny heard Jamal exclaim, "I think it's time this bitch had some black cock in her." Jim took Jamal's place and he and Samuel virtually dragged her over to the round poker table, forcing her to lie back as they held her arms out to the sides. Remembering to struggle, Penny began to kick her legs before Derek and Bo grasped them and splayed them as wide as they could. Laying back against the green felt of the table, she was a dream come true: totally nude, spread eagle, with her golden hair framing her angelic face. Her incredible tits had spread out on her chest like water balloons and jiggled with her heavy breathing.

She watched as Jamal shed his clothes. He truly was built like a linebacker when he removed his shirt and when he shoved his jeans down to the floor, Penny couldn't help but gasp, "holy crap." His rapidly hardening prick was at least fourteen inches long and as thick as a soda bottle. Penny had seen horse cocks on the farm in Nebraska that weren't that large and she could feel the moisture seeping out of her hole and dribbling down her ass crack. Her ass was at the very edge of the table and Jamal stepped between her spread legs, laying his meat on her stomach. Looking down between her tits it looked like a giant black anaconda advancing up her tummy.

He rubbed the tennis ball sized crown up and down her slit until it glistened with her arousal. Even with the tequila, Penny knew she should be worried about having something that size inside her, but she was so horny she couldn't wait to be violated. The closest she had come to sex with Kurt in six months was hearing him brag to his buddies how great he was in bed. Pressing his head against her slit, Jamal separated her fleshy lips with his thumbs and then let them close so that they snugly gripped his meaty crown. Penny relaxed, waiting for him to penetrate her, and she could feel the pressure against her opening increase. Jamal kept applying more pressure until his bulbous head slipped through her entrance and into her pussy. "Holy shit," Penny exclaimed, wondering if her opening had split.

She didn't have much time to ponder, as Jamal began to force his monstrous cock up into her hole. "Holy fuck this bitch is tight," he yelled to his buddies.

"Not for long," Jim chuckled, reciting his line; and they all laughed.

Jamal grasped her svelte waist and started to steadily slide his snake up into her tight tunnel, scraping every nerve along the way until his crown nudged against her cervix.

Penny's body was squirming against the table as she felt his massive cock stretching every inch of her cunt as he advanced. Her cunt had never been stretched that far before and it felt like heaven. It occurred to her briefly that she was supposed to be struggling, but that thought soon evaporated as Jamal began to withdraw his pole and she could feel her tunnel shrink as he did. When just the crown was still inside her, he paused and then shoved forward with all his strength, ramming his horse-cock all the way up her cunt. "Oh my fucking God," she shrieked as he stretched her again, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt with your big black cock." If she was supposed to have lines...she couldn't remember them.

Just the motion of her convulsions made it seem like she was struggling as they held her legs wide apart. His giant cock felt so good inside her that it was like losing her virginity all over again. In and out he thrust, stuffing her cunt with his massive meat, her creamy foam coating his shaft. "Oh my God...oh my God...that feels so fucking good," she gasped, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me harder." He was standing back so that the only part of their bodies that were touching, was their groins. It was like a magic trick as his thick black pole slid in and out of her pale opening; it just didn't seem possible. Jamal knew that the script called for his ejaculation to be a cream-pie, and he leaned over to suck on Penny's right nipple as he jammed his prick as far up her pussy as he could, grinding his pelvis against hers.

It felt to Penny like he had exploded in her belly as he began to flood her tunnel with his sperm. "Cum in me...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt," she ordered as his hot juice filled her pussy. "Holy shit I love being fucked," she groaned as Jamal continued to pump his seed into her belly. He seemed to cum for minutes, his massive cock twitching inside her while he nibbled on her sensitive gumdrop. When he was done, he made a real show for the cameras, backing away and allowing his hose to slip out inch by inch until it finally flopped between his legs. They stayed focused on Penny's hole until his cream-pie began to drip from her slit.

They stopped recording for a few seconds while Mitch reminded Penny of her lines and then resumed. "Well what are you waiting for," she demanded, "fuck me...I need more cock." Jamal trading places with Jim and held her arm while Jim swiftly shoved his pants down and pulled them off. She knew Jamal and Jim were both huge men, but the truth was, their pricks were nearly identical: monsters. Jim's was another fourteen inches, and fatter than Jamal's, as he stepped between her silky legs. On Jim's shaft, she could actually see the thick veins pulsating and it made it seem angry and dangerous. Cum was leaking out of her hole and she had already been stretched as he wedged his snake between her swollen lips. "Do it...fuck me," Penny urged when she felt his crown stretch her slit. Jim lunged forward, driving his elephant-cock all the way up her cunt in one thrust.

"Yyeeesss," she squealed as he stretched her tunnel, "split my fucking cunt...oh my fucking God...fuck me...fuck me." Jim began to slam his gigantic cock in and out of her sopping wet hole, squishing sounds coming from her stretched out slit. He alternated his strokes: first slow, then hard and fast.

Her breasts were flopping against her chest and he complimented her, "I love your tits," as he reached up to capture them in his huge hands. His long fingers covered her fleshy mounds and he rolled her gumdrops between them. "Holy shit man, you were right...this is one tight pussy, even after you split it."

Penny was in heaven as Jim withdrew his pole all the way, then slid it slowly back in. The sensation of feeling her tunnel expand and contract with his thrusts was incredible. "I love your big black cock...fuck me...fuck me," she gasped as he fucked her so hard it was difficult to breathe. What made it even more arousing was that they were holding her limbs tightly, preventing her from responding. All she could do was lay back and focus on the way her pussy was being serviced. Jim reached down and rolled her prominent clit between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it until he felt her vaginal muscles spasm around his shaft. "Aaaahhhhh," she groaned and her head rolled back and forth against the table, her blond hair flying to and fro.

Jim knew that the script called for him to pull out and to cum on her tits, so he stopped thrusting and swiftly backed out of her wet hole. Laying his massive hard-on against her pale stomach, they both watched as he he launched spurt after spurt of his cream in the valley of her marvelous breasts. "That is sooo erotic," Penny thought to herself as she strained her neck in an attempt to lick herself clean.

"I think all the fight is out of the bitch now," Jim proclaimed, "you can let her go now." When they released her limbs, Jim put his hands around her waist and shoved her up onto the table, her nude flesh against the green felt material a vision in eroticism. Jim leaped up onto the poker table like a graceful gazelle and straddled her stomach, laying his still erect pole between her wonderful breasts. Now free to participate, Penny pushed her fleshy mounds together trapping his enormous black log between them. Using his semen for lubrication, Jim started to slide his pole up and down her warm valley, fucking her amazing tits. With every up-stroke, Penny licked the slit on his crown, the friction from her tongue helping to keep him stimulated. As he slid his length up her valley, sometimes his dreadlocks would brush against her nipples, driving her crazy.