Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces

Story Info
Penny remembers.
10.2k words
4.41
23.6k
24

Part 27 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

(Fictional story)

(F-gang,inter,dp,dpp,creampie)

by shaggy77

As Penny lay in bed on her second wedding night, next to her second (and first) husband Leonard, several scenes of her young life flashed through her mind. The outdoor ceremony that day had gone off without a hitch and had created a wonderful memory. It had been presided over by her friend Bernadette and after the ceremony, her friend Amy had told her, "you are so lucky to have found a man who loves you so much he married you twice." It was kind of a joke, because before the wedding Penny had told Leonard jokingly that she always thought her second wedding would be for money. Laying there she realized how truly lucky she was: she was married to a man who worshiped her, she had great friends, good health, and a well-paying job. She was the most content that she had ever been.

It wasn't always that way, as she remembered the first day she had moved into apartment 4B; just across the hall from her now husband Leonard and his roommate Sheldon. Remembering it as if it were yesterday, she had been standing in her apartment unpacking, the door still open from carrying boxes up three flights of stairs (and she grinned remembering the story Leonard later told her about the elevator), when she had noticed Sheldon and Leonard standing in the hall staring at her. Greeting them with a friendly, "oh hi."

They had each responded with two "hi's" and then Leonard had said, "we don't mean to interrupt...we live across the hall."

She had assumed they were a couple and replied, "ohhh, that's nice."

Leonard had quickly recognized her inference and corrected her, "oh we don't live together...well we live together but in our own separate heterosexual bedrooms."

Remembering it clearly, she had introduced herself, "oh OK then, I guess I'm your new neighbor...Penny." Leonard had awkwardly introduced them and welcomed her to the building. After a couple uncomfortable moments, they had said goodbye and she closed her door. Two minutes later Leonard had knocked and invited her over to 4A for lunch. Immediately afterward she had gotten an inkling of how sweet Leonard was. He had invited her to use their shower, and offered to retrieve her TV from her scary ex-boyfriend. "Even way back then he was a sweetie," she thought.

His place was forever cemented in her heart when he returned from Kurt's apartment without the TV or his pants...and didn't even complain. She remembered wondering how anyone could be that sweet. Oh she was used to guys fawning all over her, trying to get into her panties, but this was different. He was truly...what was the word...chivalrous. That same day she had met the other members of the "Nerd 4." From the beginning, Howard had made her skin crawl with the way he openly leered at her; and Raj was just another sweetie. Over the years, with the help of his now wife Bernadette, Howard had mellowed somewhat and Raj seemed to have constant mood swings.

It wasn't always so satisfying though as she remembered arriving in Pasadena nearly five years earlier. She had been a fresh faced farm girl from Nebraska; not exactly off the turnip truck, but almost. Dreams of being a big Hollywood star filled her head as she hopped off the Trailways bus she had been on all the way from Omaha. Quickly she found that the cost of living in California was about threefold that of Nebraska and she only had enough money for a month's rent; not the three months she had counted on. Even though she went to every audition, she soon found that even small acting parts were very difficult to land and, desperate for money, she found herself as a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory.

When the pre-owned VW she had purchased broke down she reluctantly accepted a role in the dismal straight-to-video film: Serial Apeist. Penny had gone out of her way to avoid parts that called for topless scenes, but needed the money and assumed the movie would just disappear and no one would ever see it. She was wrong: ten minutes after meeting Howard, he had located it on YouTube, and she knew she would never live it down, but now just took it in stride.

A few months later she met Kurt at a party and soon they were living together. He was big, muscular and handsome; the type Penny always was attracted to, but she soon found out he had a dark side. For starters, the one muscle she cared most about had shrunk to the size of a cocktail wienie; no doubt the result of all the steroids he was constantly consuming and injecting. The drugs also triggered fits of rage and she was often afraid of returning to her own apartment. She wanted to move out but had been supporting both of them and again had no savings. Penny knew her situation was becoming dangerous and she needed a big paycheck soon so she could move out. Kurt, on numerous occasions, would slap her around and then profusely apologize for it.

She was so desperate to escape her situation before Kurt seriously injured her that, against her better judgement, she answered a casting call for an "adult" film. The casting office was in a large warehouse where numerous sets had been constructed and where several, what she would call "slutty" actresses waited to be interviewed. Looking around the room, she was convinced that, judging by looks alone, she was the most attractive candidate. One by one they were called into another office and as her turn approached, Penny realized she herself was just another "slutty" actress.

When it was her turn, she was greeted by an older white man with salt and pepper" wiry hair. He reminded her of the psychiatrist from the old TV show MASH. What was his name...Sidney...Sidney something. Anyway, he shook her hand and introduced himself as Mitch Goldman. He motioned for her to have a seat in a rather plush leather, of faux leather-she couldn't tell, chair where she sunk into the cushion. She had worn a short denim skirt for the interview; figuring it was porno so she really didn't have to try too hard to impress anyone; and when she crossed her marvelous long legs a vast expanse of thigh was exposed.

Mitch began, "hello Penny; I hope we can be on a first name basis; I have been in this business for a long time and just at first glance, I'm guessing that you came to Hollywood from Iowa with visions of becoming a star, and have since fallen on hard times."

"Nebraska actually," Penny corrected him, "but the rest is pretty accurate."

"Penny, I won't beat around the bush," Mitch continued, "what we do here is make adult films...x-rated movies straight to DVD and Blue-Ray. I also won't lie: you have the fresh faced innocent look that could make you a star in this business...and a lot of money."

Now while Penny had reluctantly resigned herself to making maybe one movie, she certainly had no intention of making it her career, but she wasn't about to tell him that and close the door completely. "Go on," she told him.

"I am the Director of a whole series of films with the theme of Blacks On Blondes," Mitch elaborated, "which as you might guess features well-endowed black men having sex with attractive blondes. Are you still interested?"

Now Penny had never had sex with a black man before but had, of course, heard all the stories about their size and had always wondered if it was true. "I'm interested," she assured him, mental pictures of naked black men flashing through her mind.

"Great," Mitch smiled, "now as you know this is a business and my goal is to make money, you definitely have the face but I have to be certain that you have the body and talent to make a profitable film. Would you object to showing me your body?"

Thinking to herself that she usually at least gets a free dinner before having to take her clothes off, Penny immediately stood up, and without verbally answering, she reached down, grasped the bottom of her shirt and proceeded to pull it up over her head and toss it in her chair. Never hesitating, she reached behind her, unclasped the wispy pale blue lace bra she had worn that day and let the straps slide down her arms revealing her magnificent breasts. They were totally firm, not a trace of sag, and were a full 35 C with large rosy elliptical areola capped with gumdrop sized nipples.

"Very nice," Mitch complimented her, "very nice indeed." Penny smiled because her breasts were her pride and joy...they had been responsible for many free drinks in many bars over the years. They barely jiggled as she unzipped her skirt and let in drop to the floor. Now clad only in the skimpiest of matching lace bikini panties, she knew she better act quickly or lose her nerve. Hooking her thumbs under the sides of her underwear, she pushed them down to her feet and kicked them aside. Standing in the middle of the room completely nude except for her blue five-inch heels, she was a vision of loveliness. Breathtaking actually, the way her thigh gap highlighted her perfect camel-toe. She had shaved her mound completely except for a small dark-blond landing-strip just about her opening.

Her slit was like a coin slot between two peach halves as her plump labia surrounded it. Penny even did a pirouette so that Mitch could get the full effect. Her ass cheeks were perfectly round and firm; her yoga paying dividends. "I think you would do nicely...very believable," Mitch announced as he surveyed her naked body. "Have a seat Penny while we discuss some of the details," he instructed her. She wanted desperately to put her clothes back on, but he didn't seem to want that, so she just sat back down, making sure to cross her legs.

Leaning back against the desk right in front of her, Mitch continued: "since you're new to this business I want you to understand the pay structure. Your base salary would be seven thousand dollars for the film. Each sex act would be an additional thousand, plus bonuses for each extreme act such as double-penetration, double-pussy-penetration and so forth. Blow jobs are a mere five hundred. Also, if you are still interested, you will walk away today with a one thousand dollar bonus for an audition. You see I still need to know that you can handle your co-stars." He paused, waiting for her response.

"Today," she thought, "I didn't expect anything today...but if I have to, I guess by being here I'm already committed." "I'm still interested," she blurted out, visions of dollar signs in her head.

"OK then," Mitch remarked as he reached for the intercom button and instructed his secretary, "Brigit, send in Derek, please." "He will be one of the actors in the film," he told her, "while we're waiting I'll tell you a little about the movie. Basically the story-line is this: you are a wealthy stay-at-home wife who is the victim of a home invasion. There will be five invaders and they will force you to have sex with them." There was a knock on the door, "come on in Derek."

A well built black man, who obviously spent a great deal of his time working out, entered the room. He was about five feet ten inches tall and all muscle. Penny could tell because he was clad in only a small bathing suit and shower-shoes. Penny nearly gasped because it looked like he had stuffed a loaf of Italian bread down the front of the suit, the way it bulged. "I was working out, Mitch, I hope this is OK," Derek admitted, indicating his attire.

"It's fine...actually it's perfect," Mitch told him. Turning to Penny, he explained, "we have a small gym here on the premises, most of the actors take great pride in their appearance...as you obviously do." "Derek, meet Penny, she is here for an audition for the home-invasion film."

Suddenly, for the first time, feeling self conscious about her total nudity, Penny kind of scrunched down in her chair while extending her hand, "nice to meet you Derek." When he shook it, she was amazed at the size of his hands and also realized she was at crotch level and found it nearly impossible not to stare.

"Wow, you are really gorgeous," Derek complimented her while still holding her hand. "What did you have in mind, Mitch," he asked.

"Well, we need to evaluate her oral skills, and then some straight sex to see if she can accommodate you," Mitch responded.

Derek stood back against the desk and said to Penny, "well, I'm all yours...do me."

Her heart racing, Penny gathered her courage and leaned forward, dropping to her knees in front of the imposing black man. Gingerly, she grasped the sides of his swim suit and attempted to drag it down. It proved more difficult than she thought because of the lump impeding it, but when she finally managed to jerk it down, his dark black penis spilled out like a hose. As she grasped it in both hands it began to grow, both longer and in girth. "Holy crap," she whispered to herself as it grew to at least ten inches and as fat as soda bottle.

"I see you're impressed," Mitch remarked, "you should know that Derek is the runt of our actors."

His dark purple head begged for attention and Penny began to lick it, swirling her tongue around it's circumference. She traced her tongue from his scrotum all the way to the crown, leaving her saliva behind as she advanced. Opening her lips as far as possible she lowered her head until his bulbous tip popped into her mouth. Looking up at him with her emerald eyes, he grinned as she sucked him into her throat. "That's impressive Penny," Derek told her, "only a few women can take me in their mouth." She could feel her skin flush because she took great pride in her oral skills. Using the muscles in her esophagus, she began to milk his pole while she hefted his impressive scrotum. His balls were like plums as she worked them between her fingers. Penny reached down with her other hand and massaged her puffy mound, feeling her lips spreading with her arousal.

When she backed up to get a few good breaths, Mitch interrupted them: "I think your oral skills are more than sufficient; now let's see if you can take something that large in your vagina." Penny knew Derek's penis was the largest she had ever handled, and that made her more horny than ever. She could feel her lubrication dripping down her inner thighs as she let him flop out of her mouth, and she stood in front of him. He immediately placed his huge hands on her slender waist, turned, and plopped her ass down on the edge of the desk. He stood between her legs, his giant prick trapped against their stomachs and reached down to her crotch. Spreading her incredible legs, Penny felt Derek cup her mound in his hand and rub up and down, making sure her slit was wet.

"Oh, I think you're ready," Derek smiled at her as he grasped his pole in his hand and slid his crown up and down her opening. Penny leaned back on the desk, supporting herself on her palms as Derek used his thumbs to pry her lips wide while wedging his head between them. He looked down, saw that her plump labia were gripping his shaft and began to push forward. "Oh that's tight," he remarked as he watched his prick push her lips back inside her hole.

"Holy crap," Penny groaned as she felt her slit being stretched farther than it had ever been. Looking down between her legs, it looked like a black baseball bat was being shoved up her pussy. Inch by excruciating inch she could feel her cunt being stretched as Derek's cock penetrated her. Her ass squirmed on the desk as he slowly pushed his huge pole into her belly. When his balls finally nudged against her mound, Penny gasped, "oh my God that's fucking big." Derek paused, not just so she could get used to him, but so he could enjoy the feeling of such a snug hole gripping his meat. When he began to withdraw, Penny's body jerked with her orgasm as he scraped against her exposed nerves. With just his crown still inside her, Derek shoved forward, burying his massive cock up into Penny's pussy.

"Oh my fucking God," she shrieked, and Derek began to fuck her...hard. In and out of her cunt he rammed his monstrous cock, his sac swinging against her firm ass. Her wonderful breasts bounced and jiggled against her chest and he reached up to maul them with his huge hands.

"I love your tits, Penny," he complimented her, "they're so firm and natural."

"Thanks," she gasped, "holy crap I love being fucked."

Ever the businessman, Mitch stopped them, "I think she'll do just fine fucking big dicks; now let's see how her ass will handle them."

Knowing this was just another acting job, Derek immediately slid his pole out of Penny's stretched cunt and asked, "she's pretty tiny, do you have any lube here."

"Of course," Mitch answered, "this is where I hold auditions," and he reached into his desk drawer and produced a bottle of K-Y.

Penny wanted to say, "are you kidding...you don't seriously plan on putting that thing up my ass." But she didn't. She knew that anal was a part of these films, even though she had never cared for it and had never had anything larger than a thick finger up there. Putting his hands on her waist again, Derek easily lifted her off the desk and turned her around so she was facing it.

Sensing her reluctance, Derek assured her, "don't worry, I'll go slow." He squirted lube the length of his penis and then drizzled some into Penny's crack. She assumed the position: bending over the desk, spreading her slender legs, and thrusting her delicious ass upward. Her breasts spread out on the desk under her making nice cushions and the cool surface caused her nipples to harden. She could feel Derek behind her, caressing her perfect cheeks, and spreading them to expose her brown hole. "What a great ass," he exclaimed as he began to gently work one of his fat fingers up into her asshole. Penny was going to grit her teeth, but his finger actually felt quite good as he wiggled it around.

After a few seconds, Derek withdrew his finger and Penny felt something wide pressing against her sphincter ring and tried her best to relax her muscles. "If I had known I was doing this today, I would have drank some liquid courage," she told herself as she felt the pressure increase. Once he was lined up, Derek spread her soft cheeks with his hands and shoved forward. Suddenly his bulbous crown popped through her ring and into her ass, and Penny stifled a scream. He again squirted K-Y onto his rod and started to push forward, invading her tight brown hole. This time Penny did grit her teeth as it felt like her ass was splitting apart. Nothing even remotely that large had ever been in her ass before and the pain was not pleasant.

She was pretty sure he didn't insert his whole length, but Derek began to fuck her ass, sliding his massive cock in and out of her tight hole. Penny was sure he was being easy on her as he slowly thrust in and out of her asshole, gripping her waist and massaging her sides. She had never been so glad to hear a director halt a scene when Mitch declared: "OK, she can handle the big cocks. That's enough for today."

She actually gasped when Derek pulled out of her ass and she turned around and leaned against the desk. "Thanks Penny, you did great," Derek congratulated her, "I hope we will be working together soon."

"Thanks," she told him as he left the office.

"So, are you still interested," Mitch asked her, staring at her nude body.

Knowing how desperate she was, Penny answered, "definitely."

"Great," he responded, "listen, gather up your clothes and you can freshen up in my bathroom," and he gestured toward a door in his office, "and then we can discuss details."

His private bathroom was incredibly spacious and equipped with a shower, towels and everything you might need. She eschewed the shower and just toweled off after a "bird bath" in the sink. Penny wondered if she was going to be able to sit down on her tender ass, but had no trouble when she returned to the office. "Now Penny, Brigit will have a standard contract waiting for you when you leave and, of course, a check for today's audition." He handed her a folder and stated, "here is a script. There aren't a ton of lines; after all, sex is the focal point; but just do your best to memorize them. You are welcome to ad-lib the sex scenes. We will start shooting in two days; be here bright and early for any costume fittings and make-up."

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers