Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Jim fucked her tits, Samuel dove between her long legs and drove two fingers deep inside her open cunt. He seemed to be scooping their cum and smearing it between her perfect cheeks. Following the script, Samuel announced: "you've had your turn bro; I need to get some of that ass."

"OK man," Jamal agreed and climbed off the table. Samuel grabbed Penny's ankles, pulled her off the table and ordered her to bend over. Leaning over the table, Penny felt Samuel's meaty hands grasp her waist, as his feet kicked her legs wider. Looking back she watched him drop his pants to his ankles, and actually breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that even though his prick was nearly a foot long, it was very slender. He ran it between her wet thighs, making sure he was as slippery as possible, before spreading her delicious cheeks with his thumbs. Prodding against her sphincter ring he shoved forward and easily penetrated her asshole.

The tequila helped her relax as Samuel began to slide his long, slender black pole up her rear tunnel. "That's snug," he commented as he steadily pushed forward until all twelve inches were inside her tight hole. When he was fully inside her, Penny relaxed even more and found that the sensation was not that unpleasant. Luckily he had been well lubricated and when he began to fuck her ass, his rod slid easily in and out. With her full breasts trapped against the soft table under her, Penny just lay there while Samuel rammed his long cock in and out of her ass. Her cheeks jiggled with every thrust and on the out-strokes, Samuel began to slap them, spanking her creamy flesh and causing it to redden.

"That's a great ass," Derek remarked as the four other "burglars" stood around the table stroking themselves. Penny had seen Derek's penis before, of course, but got her first glimpse of Bo's rod. It was about ten inches, but was as fat as a soup can and she felt grateful that it was Samuel in her ass. Derek had called Samuel the "ass master" and Penny soon found out why. After fucking her ass for several minutes he withdrew all the way and began to cum against her brown hole, then smeared it around and drove it back inside her with several quick thrusts. She couldn't see it, but imagined it looked amazing in the movie. He pumped a few more squirts far up inside her ass and then he was done.

Bo finally spoke, "hey let's take this up to the bedroom where we can all get comfortable."

Samuel slid his log out of Penny's round ass while Bo and Jamal grabbed her arms and they steered her out of the room.

The bedroom set was just around the corner, but Mitch called a pause to the shoot: "let's take a break so everyone can recharge; then we'll do the bedroom scene and be done for the day." Penny didn't even feel self-conscious as Brigit handed her a towel to put between her legs. The idea was to keep the cream-pie inside her for the next scene.

In the lounge area, they all sat around naked on the sofa and chairs, and Penny noticed that the five actors were all drinking various flavors of Ensure. Derek saw her watching them and quickly retrieved a bottle from the refrigerator and handed it to her, "sorry, I guess we all forgot our manners. Please, you can always help yourself to anything in the fridge: Ensure, Gatorade, soda, water...unless Jim has his name written on it," and he winked at her, letting her know there was an inside joke.

"Ensure," Penny asked quizzically, "isn't that for old people?"

"Are you kidding," Bo answered, "it's full of nutrients...it really energizes you."

"Yeah, seriously, you should try it," Jamal added.

Penny shrugged, screwed off the top, and quickly drained the strawberry flavored beverage. As she glanced around the room, she had to suppress a giggle as she watched the five men sitting nonchalantly enjoying their break. Everyone was completely naked, except for the towel in her groin, and as they relaxed in their chairs it looked like they all had giant black snakes hanging between their legs off the edges of the cushions. The fact that they were completely oblivious to their nudity, and hers, seemed to relax her as she waited for the next scene, which was scheduled to be a double-penetration. It was as if they were sitting around in a Walmart break-room.

When it was time to resume the filming they all marched into the bedroom set and Mitch had Derek lay back on the king-size, brass-frame bed. The sheets were red satin and both the actors dark skin and Penny's pale flesh were accentuated. Penny dropped the towel off camera letting Jamal and Samuel grab her arms and lift her onto the bed. Remembering to fake a struggle, she twisted her nude body in their grasp when they easily lifted her over Derek's groin. He had thoughtfully smeared K-Y on his massive rod before the scene to ease penetration. Derek used his over-sized hands to spread her wonderful cheeks and they began to lower the beautiful blond onto his lap. She could feel his crown pressing against her sphincter ring and then slip into her already stretched anus. Thankful for the extra lubrication, Penny tried to relax as they allowed her body to drop onto Derek's groin, completely impaling her asshole.

They released her arms and Derek circled her waist with his pulling her back onto his hard chest. She was getting used to having her ass invaded, and although she still didn't really like it, she didn't hate it either. Watching Bo climb onto the bed in front of her, she faked a struggle and Jim and Samuel grabbed her marvelous legs and spread her like a Thanksgiving turkey wishbone. "No, please no," she begged as she watched Bo's incredibly fat pole wave in front of him.

"In a minute you'll be begging for more," Bo drawled as he reached out and spread her swollen labia with his thumbs. As he did, a couple gobs of stored cum leaked out of her hole and he rubbed his bulbous crown against her slit, smearing the lubricant all over her opening. Penny could feel the pressure against her open hole as Bo pushed forward trying to penetrate her slit. The girth of his pole was hindering his progress, so Bo shoved his hips forward and rammed his fat cock up Penny's cunt in one violent thrust. Suddenly both her holes were stuffed with huge black cocks and Penny's naked body convulsed with her orgasm.

As Samuel and Jim held her long legs wide apart, Derek and Bo began to fuck her holes simultaneously, sliding their cocks in and out of her ass and pussy. "Oh my fucking God I love cock," she screeched, "fuck me...fuck my holes."

"You see," Bo stated while ramming into her pussy, "I told you you'd be begging for more. Take that bitch," and he slammed into her cunt as hard as he could.

Both her holes were completely stretched and Penny's sweaty body writhed between the two huge black men as they fucked her. "Oh shit...oh shit," she groaned as they spread her tunnels with every thrust. Laying back against Derek, her marvelous tits were flopping and slapping against her chest as they slammed into her. Jim and Samuel released her shapely legs and she quickly wrapped them around Bo's body, locking her heels to keep him inside her. As stuffed as she was, she still craved more cock: "fuck me...fuck me...fuck my fucking holes." Derek wrapped his arms around her naked body and grasped her marvelous breasts in his large hands, squeezing and kneading them vigorously.

Pinching her engorged nipples between his fingers, he thrust up inside her ass and began to pump his seed into her body. "Holy shit that's hot," Penny gasped, feeling the warmth in her rear tunnel. Reacting to the twitching of the neighboring cock, Bo jammed his fat prick up her cunt and also started to empty the contents of his balls into the gorgeous blond. "Holy friggin' crap," Penny moaned, "fill my fucking holes." Her legs shot out straight behind Bo as she climaxed around his pole, her toes pointed at the ceiling and then curling. Bo held her body against his as he filled her pussy and then stood back to let his thick penis slide out of her hole. Derek lifted her off, and rolled out from under her while one of the cameras focused on the thick stream of cum drooling out of her wide open holes.

Mitch asked them, "there is one more scene for today. Do you want to take a break or get it over with?"

All eyes were on Penny as Brigit handed her a towel for her crotch, and she replied, "let's do it now, and then we can go." Even with the effects of the tequila, she knew she should feel degraded and abused, but the only thought going through her mind was that after this day, she would have enough money to move into a place of her own and leave Kurt behind. Already thinking ahead, she planned to just inform the landlord that she was moving out, and not even tell Kurt. Let the landlord handle that headache. Also, she was just plain enjoying the extreme sex.

The next scene was also a big bonus scene for her; another double-penetration and since she was already stretched, she wanted to get it over with. Laying back on the smooth sheets, she just relaxed as the rest of the cast and crew moved into place. The fact that she was truly exhausted blended right in with her character, and she recited, "please...that's enough...leave me alone."

"On no little lady," Jamal informed her, "we're just getting started." He climbed onto the bed, his fourteen inch anaconda dragging between his legs, and lay back against the overstuffed pillows. Penny watched as his huge pole grew to it's full fourteen inch length and he pointed it at the ceiling. The proportion was almost comical as it rose from his groin like a third arm and she could feel her desire growing.

"Let's go bitch," Bo declared as he and Samuel grabbed her arms and lifted her incredible naked body up over Jamal's lap. She was getting used to this position as they turned her to face Jamal's feet, supported on her knees. Raising up all the way until her pussy was poised directly over Jamal's crown, Penny could feel the large head pressing against her slit. Watching as her swollen labia seemed to swallow his crown, the lips spreading to accommodate him, Penny slowly began to lower her body. When he was about half way in, Samuel and Bo placed their hands on her shoulders and shoved her downward, completely impaling her on Jamal's monstrous cock.

"Ohhh fuck," she groaned, sitting on Jamal's lap. Penny rolled her head around as she relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy being full of hard meat. "Oh my God your cock feels soooo fucking good." Jamal wrapped his arms around her nude body and pulled her back against his chest, wedging his pole as far inside her as he could. Jim crawled up the bed, kneeling between Penny's wide-spread legs. "No...no way," she suddenly tensed up and struggled in Jamal's arms; following the script.

"Get ready bitch, Jim told her, "you're about to get the fucking of your life."

Every time Jamal moved beneath her, Penny was reminded how wonderful he felt inside her and she actually was curious how the addition of another cock would feel. She knew that lubrication was problem and had lost count of how many loads of semen were in her pussy. With Jamal holding her against him, Penny looked down between her breasts as Jim hooked his thumbs under her swollen lips and spread them even wider. Jamal lifted her body, causing his pole to partially withdraw while Jim attempted to wedge his huge crown into her opening. Feeling her slit spread wider than it should, she watched Jim shove forward and his bulbous head forced it's way into her hole. "Holy fuck," Penny gasped. There was no way her slit should have spread that wide, and yet it had.

Pausing momentarily, Jim started to forcefully push forward, his enormous cock advancing alongside Jamal's as they penetrated her pussy. "Oh my God...oh my God," Penny groaned as they stretched her cunt to new extremes. It felt like they were shoving their arms up inside her as her tunnel expanded to allow their monstrous poles. Jim was having difficulty shoving his shaft all the way in, but his balls were finally slapping against Jamal's as they dangled against her ass. Penny now had over two feet of massive black cock embedded in her battered cunt and the sensation was exquisite. After pausing for only a few seconds, Jim and Jamal slowly dragged their thick poles out of her stretched out hole, dragging her lips out with them. Their pricks were drenched with various fluids and the feeling of her tunnel shrinking as they withdrew was indescribable. When they simultaneously shoved their enormous cocks back into her pussy, Penny's body convulsed and she writhed between them.

"Oh my fucking God I love cock," she squealed as they spread her vaginal walls wider than they had ever been. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets as they began to fuck her; jamming their huge black poles in and out of her cunt. She had never had two cocks in her pussy before, let alone two horse-size cocks. It felt like they were shoving a two-liter soda bottle up her cunt. Penny had lost count of her orgasms as they stretched her tunnel with each thrust. Her magnificent breasts were flopping aimlessly against her chest and her golden hair covered Jamal's face like a veil. "Fuck me...fuck me," she gasped, "stretch my fucking hole." Jim leaned down to fasten his thick lips around Penny's right nipple, sucking it into his mouth and tickling it with his tongue. His dreadlocks slapped against her face uncomfortably and she would have whisked them aside except she was totally concentrating on the meat in her cunt.

Jamal and Jim slammed their massive cocks into her pussy, grinding their pelvises into her soft flesh. With every thrust, Jim was mashing her aroused clit between them, triggering a nearly infinite series of orgasms. "Fuck me...fuck me...holy crap I love being fucked," she groaned, her body on the verge of losing muscle control.

"It's time we filled this bitch up," Jamal recited his line as he slammed his monstrous cock up into her cunt. Nodding, Jim rammed his massive pole into her pussy and they pushed against her slit as hard as they could, forcing every inch into her hole.

"Holy fuck...yesssss," Penny screamed as she felt her cunt being flooded with their cum. Jim sat straight up, and while still ejaculating, pulled his horse-cock out of her pussy and began to squirt his load all over her wonderful breasts. Jamal continued to pump his considerable load deep inside her and Penny yelled, "fuck me...fill my fucking hole...cum in me. Reaching up, she used both hands to massage Jim's white cream into her silky skin like moisturizing cream. Her magnificent tits wobbled and undulated as she caressed them. Jim pushed his hand down to her slit and roughly pinched her bloated clit. "Oh...my...God," she squealed, her legs shooting out to the sides, "fuck me...fuck my fucking cunt." Immediately, Jim violently jammed his enormous cock back into her hole alongside Jamal's, and she was completely stuffed again.

They began to fuck her again; sliding their huge poles in and out of her cunt; stretching her walls to their limit. Her vaginal muscles in a spasm, Penny gurgled, "aaahhhhhh," and rolled her blond head back and forth. When they had finished abusing her incredible body, Jim and Jamal let their black logs slip out of her stretched out pussy, and Jamal rolled out from under her. Penny just lay back against the silky sheets and basked in the afterglow of her many orgasms. Her marvelous legs were splayed far apart and one of the cameras focused on the stream of cum drooling out of her wide open cunt.

A week later she had moved out while Kurt was at the gym, and moved into 4B. Listening in the dark to the deep breathing of Leonard, she smiled and put her arm around him. Her thoughts had left her horny as hell, and the truth was she really loved Leonard. Worming her hand under the waistband of his boxers, she grasped her favorite penis and began to stroke it. Waking in a daze, Leonard moaned, "mmmm...what a nice surprise."

Whispering, Penny reminded him, "well, it IS our wedding night. lover."

"Have I ever told you that every day you make me happier than the one before," Leonard turned towards her and nuzzled her graceful neck, "thank you for being my wife."

"Oh my God...how do you think of these things," she exclaimed, "thank you for being my husband."

"Wow...not only do I wake up with the most beautiful woman in the world...but now I get sex...for the second time today," he exclaimed. "That's twice as many times as I had with my first wife on our wedding night," he kidded her. They had an argument on their first wedding night when they had eloped to Las Vegas and had slept on opposite sides of the bed.

Grinning, Penny answered, "don't push your luck...seriously, hurry up and fuck me."

(Thank you for reading my story. It's not perfect, but it's just for fun. Let me know if you enjoyed it. Comments are always welcome.)