Big Bang Theory - Penny's Big Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling, he was at the optimum height to inspect her most private area and he thought that her slit reminded him of a coin slot surrounded on either side by peach halves. Harv tenderly used his thick thumbs to pull her meaty lips apart, spreading them like a butterfly's wings, exposing the vivid pink flesh inside her pussy. While Brad and Satish nibbled on her engorged nipples, Harv leaned in, pursed his lips and blew a stream of air up into Penny's slit, causing her to quiver. Between the three of them, their foreplay was nearly as good as Leonard's, and Penny could feel her juices trickling down her thighs. Always alert to a patient's needs, Harv licked the tasty droplets from her silky crotch and buried his face between her legs. Fastening his lips around her slit, he extended his thick tongue up into her open hole and scooped her sweet nectar into his mouth. She gripped the sides of his head with her hands, holding him in place and letting him know she was enjoying the attention.

Three tongues were stimulating her erogenous zones and Penny moaned loudly, and spread her legs even farther. She closed her eyes and tipped her head back, basking in pleasure. When she opened them again, she saw that Dan had dropped his trousers and underwear to his ankles and was stroking his hard meat. His penis wasn't very thick; kind of like a pepperoni stick; but he made up for it in length...it was one of the longest dicks Penny had ever seen...she estimated that it must have been fourteen inches long.

He saw her staring and remarked, "Penny, you said that you loved being fucked...well I think this may be your lucky day. Harv lapped at her slit one more time and then pulled back to allow Dan to step up between her legs. He reached around, grasped her wonderful cheeks in his hands and lifted her up so she was sitting on the edge of the table. She spread her legs, inviting him closer and Dan rubbed his crown up and down her wet slit until it was slick with her juices. Looking down between her legs, she still was amazed at the length of his prick as he nudged his head between her lips. Pushing forward, he easily penetrated her hole with his slender meat. Gripping the edge of the table for support, Penny could feel his cock slide, and slide, and slide up into her cunt until he finally bottomed out; his crown bumping against her cervix and his balls resting against her ass. It was so long that it just seemed to take forever to disappear up into her hole.

"Oh my God that feels good," she groaned as Dan began to withdraw his pepperoni. He stared down between her legs, mesmerized by the sight of her fleshy lips gripping his shaft as he withdrew. After all the foreplay, Penny needed to be fucked and she lay back onto the table, relaxing and stretching out against the cool glass surface.

Dan gazed down at the beautiful blonde, his slender cock completely embedded in her pussy; her legs now stretched wide along the edge of the table. "Being a doctor does have it's privileges," he thought as he began to slide his shaft in and out of her cunt.

Every time he drove into her, his crown tapped her uterus and Penny groaned, "ohhh yesss...I DO love being fucked...fuck me doctor...fuck me hard." Dan responded to the challenge by slamming his prick in and out of her hole, his balls slappng against her gorgeous ass cheeks. The rest of the doctors stood back and were content to spectate, dropping their pants and stroking their own cocks...waiting for their turn at the perfect blonde. Laying back on the table, her wonderful breasts had flattened out on the sides of her chest, bouncing and flopping against her like water balloons. This seemed to excite Dan even more and he jammed his cock up her pussy at a dizzying pace until he grasped her waist and held her against him.

Feeling him twitch inside her, Penny begged, "cum in me...cum in me...fill my pussy." Warmth spread inside her as Dan emptied his balls into her cunt. "Ohhh fuck yeah," Penny encouraged him as he pumped his rod into her. Totally spent, Dan stepped back and let his shriveling prick slide out of Penny's warm tunnel. Her naked body glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration, Penny mimicked a doctor's waiting room receptionist by calling out, "next?" Laying back on the table, her head reached all the way to the other side and she had to be careful not to let it go to far or risk whiplash when it flopped over the side. Looking around the lounge, she saw that all the doctors had either lost their pants altogether, or were standing around with them down around their ankles.

Wesley, going along with the gag, raised his hand and answered, "me." He wasn't as tall as Dan so Penny scooted to the very edge of the table as he stepped between her legs holding his hard-on in his hand. It was only about six inches long, but as fat as a soup can. To Penny it looked almost like a clenched black fist between his thighs. Penny was partial to fat cocks, which was why Leonard kept her so happy. Anxious to feel his meat inside her, she reached down and hooked her index and middle fingers inside her slippery lips and spread them wide, inviting Wesley to fuck her. Dan's cum was just starting to drool out of her open hole when Wesley caught it with his crown and slathered it against her slit.

Pushing forward, his huge head spread her opening as he slowly penetrated her pussy. Penny released her lips and leaned back, propping herself up on her elbows, watching his fat cock force itself up her cunt. "Ohhh shhhiiittt," she moaned, "that's it ...stretch my fucking cunt." Wesley's stout meat spread her mound wide as he eased it slowly up her tight tunnel. "Yesss," she groaned, feeling him stretch her opening. Laying back onto the table, Penny closed her eyes as she felt Wesley slide in and out of her pussy, just wishing that he was a little longer.

When she opened them again, Brad was standing on the other side of the table, virtually straddling her head, his penis sticking out straight just above her face. It reminded her of Leonard's: a little over eight inches and quite thick. The only difference was that Leonard's crown was much fatter. She instinctively opened her mouth, tipped her head back and let Brad slide his meat between her lips and into her mouth. Fastening her lips firmly around his girth Penny began to suck as if she was trying to draw a thick milkshake through a straw. Every time Wesley slammed into her cunt, it forced Brad's cock further down her throat and the muscles in her esophagus clenched it tightly.

"That's nice, Penny," Brad praised her technique as he watched his prick slide through the bright red lipstick on her lips. Watching her fleshy tits ripple every time Wesley rammed up into her pussy, Brad reached down and grasped them firmly in his hands; squeezing and kneading them roughly.

"Mmmm," Penny mumbled around Brad's prick, and she responded by twirling her tongue all along the underside. His arousal started to peak and he began to fuck her mouth, his hips thrusting forward and back, his scrotum slapping against her forehead.

"Holy shit Penny," Brad congratulated her, "you really are an expert at sucking cock."

He couldn't tell with her mouth full, but Penny smiled and responded, "mank mu," just before he erupted in her throat. She had to struggle to swallow his load and breathe at the same time; just as her vaginal muscles clamped down on Wesley's prick which was also twitching as he ejaculated in her pussy. The two doctors filled her holes with their jism as Penny's mind raced with all the simultaneous stimulation. She reached up and firmly gripped Brad's balls as if trying to squeeze every last drop out of them, her throat milking his meat. Wesley was grinding against her mound, pumping her cunt full of his warm sperm, holding her waist in his hands so he could thrust even harder. His penis shrinking, Brad backed up and let it slide out of Penny's mouth, a trace of red lipstick around his rod. Wesley let his meat linger inside her as it shriveled and naturally slipped out of it's sheath. "Holy shit," Penny exclaimed, sitting up on the edge of the table, not the least bit self-conscious of her nudity, "could I have a bottle of water."

Satish had already retrieved a bottle from the fridge and handed to the grateful blond beauty, who proceeded to drain it. Satish had sat on one of the leather sofas and was stroking his caramel colored pole when he announced, "I think I need to sample that wonderful ass, Penny." Smiling her salesperson smile, Penny hopped off the table and strutted over to the couch, thankful that his dark seven inch stick was rather slender. Standing between his thighs, she was a vision of loveliness, her legs seeming to be endlessly long, still wearing her heels. Her tousled blond hair made her even more sexy as Satich grasped her trim waist and spun her around so that her back was facing him. Scrunching down on the sofa, Satish pointed his penis straight up as Penny lowered her luscious naked body and hovered over his groin.

She knew there were two loads of cum in her and she pried her lips apart, allowing the gobs of sperm to drool out and coat Satish's pole. Then she reached back and spread her perfect ass cheeks wide, exposing her brown hole. Lowering her marvelous body until his crown was wedged against her sphincter ring, she released her cheeks and began to sit down, Satish's head penetrating her asshole. "Oh shit," she exclaimed, letting her body drop...slowly being impaled on his hard meat. When she was finally sitting on Satish's lap, her ass full of cock, she exhaled and just lay back against his chest. She had never been much of a fan of anal sex, but surprisingly, his thin rod felt nice and snug embedded in her rear door.

She closed her eyes and relaxed as Satish reached around and began to gently knead her fleshy tits. When she opened them again, Harv was standing between her legs completely naked. She stifled a "wow" when she saw what was hanging between his legs. He was a huge man and she probably should have expected it, but his cock was absolutely huge as well. It had to be ten inches long and as fat as a Coke bottle, as he stood there stroking it.

She noticed a nasty scar on his right knee and he caught her staring: "I used to play football at Stanford, and was going to turn pro, but blew out my knee my senior year. Since I was pre-Med anyway, I figured I would go into Orthopedics and try to help others like myself."

"Very commendable," was all Penny could think to say...then looking him in the eyes, "remember what I said...I love being fucked." She spread her legs as far as possible, then reached down and did the same with her sopping wet lips, giving Harv an inviting target. He was so tall that he actually kneeled between her creamy thighs and was at the perfect height for penetration. Pressing against her slit, he pushed forward, his crown spreading her lips even wider and plowed into her juicy cunt. He didn't stop pushing until his balls were resting against those of Satish, and Penny was completely stuffed with cock. Nearly breathless, Penny moaned, "oh my God, I love cock." She could feel the walls of her cunt stretching to accommodate Harv's monstrous pole, and the fact that Satish was stretching her asshole at the same time, made Harv's meat seem even larger.

She was no size-queen, but Penny had to admit that being stretched by a huge cock once in a while certainly felt good. They began to fuck her holes simultaneously, sliding in and out of her ass and pussy, making a squishy sound in the room. "Oh my God, that feels sooo fucking good," she groaned as they pummeled her holes, "fuck me...fuck me harder...jam those fucking cocks in me." Satish was still playing with her marvelous tits; squeezing and kneading them roughly, just the way she liked. Harv wrapped his huge hands around her trim waist and began to pull her nude body onto his prick as he slammed into her. Satish was pinching her gumdrop nipples and Penny's body was writhing between them as she urged the two doctors: "cum in me...fill my fucking holes...fuck me hard."

Satish had been ready, and he took Penny's cue by thrusting upward into her luscious ass and spraying his seed deep up her rear tunnel. Feeling the warmth spread in her ass, Penny shivered and the combination of her quivering and Satish's prick twitching against him inside her, triggered Harv's orgasm. He rammed up into her cunt as hard as he could and held her against him, grinding his pelvis against hers as he emptied his load into the beautiful blond. Her whole body convulsed as they deposited their cum inside her and Penny screamed, "holy fucking shit...I DO love cock." She continued to thrash between them as they pumped her full of their seed.

Just as Harv was backing up and letting his shrinking pole slither out of her cunt, Brad admitted, "I just can't let you get away without fucking that beautiful cunt." She had been hoping he would say that and she rolled off of Satish, who had maintained his erection, and kneeled on the sofa, presenting her backside to him and resting her head and hands on the back of the couch. Moving her knees wide apart, her stretched out slit was an easy target for Brad's stiff shaft as he moved in behind her. She was completely wet and he slid his prick all the way up her pussy in one thrust.

"Ohhh yesss," she moaned as the handsome doctor began to fuck her. Satish grinned at Brad and stepped up beside him, holding his brown rod in his hand. Brad stopped his thrusts and Satish managed to wedge his crown into Penny's flexible hole alongside Brad's. Turning her head to see what they were up to, Penny's eyes widened as Satish quickly pushed his shaft all the way up her juicy hole. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed into the back of the sofa, feeling two sets of balls slapping against her mound. They began to fuck her totally stuffed cunt, simultaneously sliding their cocks in and out. "That feels so fucking good," she moaned as they stretched her pussy even farther than Harv was able to do, "oh God...fuck me...fuck me."

Her wonderful tits were swaying under her chest in rhythm with their thrusts and they each reached forward and cupped one in their hands. "You really are a beautiful woman," Brad complimented her as they stuffed her pussy with their meat.

Their pricks acting together felt like one gigantic cock cramming her pussy and the sensation was overwhelming: "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt...oh my God I love being fucked," she groaned. They were fucking her so hard that her knees nearly slipped out from under her. Both doctors had the same idea and began rolling her pebble hard nipples between their fingers as they slammed into her pussy. Her muscles gripped them even tighter as her naked body convulsed in another orgasm. "Oh my God...oh my God," Penny squealed. The added stimulation caused both Satish and Brad to ram all the way up her cunt, their bodies fighting for position as they struggled to stuff as much cock in her as they could. Suddenly it felt like a hot water bottle had ruptured inside her as Penny felt their cocks twitch and quiver in her hole. "Holy shit...that feels soooo good...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt." She virtually collapsed against the back of the couch, her arms draped over the back, and her marvelous tits shoved against the cushions as they pumped her full of their seed.

Sweat beading on their brows, Satish and Brad backed away from the gorgeous nude blonde, letting their shriveling pricks slide out of her wide open hole. They couldn't help but notice that cum was drooling out of her slit as she turned and sat on the sofa. Reflexively Brad looked at his watch and exclaimed, "holy shit...I don't mean to be rude Penny, but I have an appointment in ten minutes."

"Yeah, time really does fly when you're having a good time," Wesley agreed, "I have one in fifteen."

Satish, putting on his clothes, assured her, "I'm sure we all agree that it has been a pleasure doing business with you Penny; and I'm certain Zangen will have our votes."

Harv had graciously gathered up all of Penny's clothes and handed them to her saying, "it really is a crime to cover up that perfect body. I'm sure we will be seeing you again around the building as you schedule other meetings."

"And of course I will always be available to you if we do get the contract," Penny reiterated, suddenly feeling self-conscious about being completely naked.

Brad had finished tying his shoes and was on his phone, but when he hung up he gestured to Penny, "there is a full private bathroom here in the lounge...feel free to take as much time freshening-up as you need. I was just talking to Dr. Evans down on the third floor, she's an OB-GYN, and she wondered if you could stick around a while so she and a colleague could meet with you. I know it's getting late but we try to accommodate working people here and actually schedule patients until nine PM."

"Dr. Evans," Penny asked, recognizing the last name. "Yes, Sarah Evans...she's my wife. I think you'll like her...and don't worry, we have no secrets. I know it's an imposition, but it really is the only free time she has." Penny wondered why they were all so open about being married, but had never even asked about her status. She guessed it was because of her strategy of always moving her wedding ring to the other hand and turning it around whenever she had a sales call to a male doctor.

Still naked with cum drooling down her thighs, Penny was inching towards the bathroom and readily agreed, "no, that's fine...I'm not punching a clock...not anymore. How about in an hour?" She knew it was an opportunity to get another vote for her drug and welcomed the chance.

"Thanks Penny, that would be great. She and Dr. Washington will meet you down in 306. Thanks for everything (and he winked)...it really was a pleasure meeting you...I hope we can do this again." Penny retreated to the plush bathroom; there was even a small sofa, and of course a shower. She didn't use the shower, but did spend some time cleaning her groin area. She noticed that even the washcloths were nicer and more plush than the ones she had at home. There were small sample bottles of shampoo, liquid soap and mouthwash, and even a tray of mints. She was going to have to tease Leonard when she got home: if he was a doctor, how come they didn't live like this.

When she finally thought she was presentable again, and after helping herself to some more fruit; Penny made her way down to the third floor. The door to 306 was wide open and Penny knocked three times (a habit she had obtained by listening to her annoying neighbor's knock) even though it was obvious there was no one there. From across the hall she heard a female voice: "Penny? Is that you...I'm across the hall...please join me."

The door immediately across the hall was ajar and Penny pushed it open just enough to stick her head in. She actually sucked in her breath when she saw a short brunette in a white lab coat and short sensible heels pulling the paper down on a gynecological exam table. The reason for the surprise was that the woman was the exact spitting image of that actress from the Ghost Whisperer TV series...what was her name...Jennifer something. Oh yeah...Jennifer Love Hewitt. She could have been her twin sister and Penny was momentarily speechless. Dr. Evans looked up, saw the startled look on Penny's face and a wide smile spread across her beautiful face. "No... I'm not her," she grinned as she extended her hand for Penny to shake.

Almost in a trance Penny reached out for her hand and began to apologize, "I'm so sorry...it' just..."

"No need to explain," Dr. Evans laughed as she shook Penny's hand, "don't think you're the first one to think I look like Jennifer Love Hewitt...even my husband says so. It's so nice to meet you Penny. You are as lovely as my husband said...at least from what I can see," and she winked. "I'm sorry I missed your meeting this morning but I didn't come in until late today. At the last minute my nurse called in with the flu today; there wasn't even time to get a temp; so as you can see, I'm pretty much doing it all. Actually I hope you don't mind if we talk here in the exam room."