Big Bang Theory - Penny's Big Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was aroused from her drowsy state by the sound of a strange man coming around the side of the house, obviously oblivious to her presence as he hummed to the music coming from his earbuds. Reaching the deck, he climbed the steps and put a small tool box down, just as he spied the naked blond in the tub.For several seconds that seemed like an eternity, they just stared open-mouthed at each other. He finally broke the awkward silence: "I'm sorry...I didn't think anyone was home. You must be Bernadette." she couldn't help but notice that he was staring at her giant breasts that were floating on the surface of the water...and yet she made no attempt to cover them. Yanking out his earbuds, he began, "hi, I'm Brett. I'm a maintenance worker at the university. Howard said you were having an electrical problem with the hot tub. He knows I like to moonlight after work and he asked me to come by on Friday night...he said you always go out on Friday night and it would be a surprise if it was fixed when you got home."

As he was speaking in rapid fashion, obviously trying to figure out if she was going to scream or what; Bernadette was looking him up and down, sizing up the situation. He was a formidable presence: about six foot two and solidly built with skin as black as a starless night. His slick bald head gave him an almost sinister appearance, but she never felt threatened because of his wide smile. Realizing she had the upper hand, Bernadette calmly replied, "yes we have been having a problem...whenever we turn the jets on High, it blows the breaker. My father did the electrical work, and he's no electrician." Having consumed an entire bottle of wine and her circulation improved by the warm water, she was definitely inebriated and her words were beginning to slur.

When Bernadette was drunk, she became very horny and having this hunk of a man staring at her naked body was further arousing her. "Howard never mentioned it," she told him, and tried to put him at ease, "he's out of town for a few days...I'm all alone here."

Finally drawing his eyes from her chest, Brett apologized, "well...I'm sorry to have bothered you...I guess I'd better be going."

"No, no," she disagreed, "nonsense...Howie would be disappointed if it wasn't fixed...and I like to keep my men satisfied." She stood up, her huge tits now hanging against her chest and the water coming up to her waist so he could see she was totally naked. "You know, maybe you should look at the problem from inside the tub...just to get a better perspective."

Not wanting to jump to any conclusions, Brett responded, "I really don't see how that..."

"I'm asking you if you want to get in the tub and relax with me," Bernadette confirmed, "and just to be perfectly clear...no clothing is allowed in this hot tub." Convinced he was now reading the situation clearly, Brett sat on the steps of the deck and began to disrobe. When his shirt came off Bernadette could see that he must work out because his chest was chiseled. Standing and shoving his boxers down his muscular legs, Bernadette had to grab the side of the tub for support when her knees felt weak...his dark pole was nearly ten inches long and as fat as a soda can. It swayed between his thighs when he walked to the side of the hot tub and jumped into the water. "Oh my," she mumbled as she watched him settle into the water.

Feeling a tingling sensation between her legs, Bernadette crossed over to his side of the tub and sat beside him. "You must be very tense after a long day at work," she stated as her tiny hand rubbed his solid chest. Slowly her hand worked it's way down over his abdomen to his groin and deliberately grasped his thick rod. She could feel it growing in her hand and her fingers only went about half way around it. "If you sit on the side of the tub I could pay more attention to your tense muscle with out drowning," she suggested. Quickly Brett scooted up and sat on the top of the tub, his feet on the bench where Bernadette was now kneeling.

Pausing to admire the huge specimen in her hands, Bernadette began to lick his long pole as if it were an over-sized lollipop. She tried, but couldn't get the bulbous head into her mouth, so she settled for surrounding the tip with her lips and tickling it with her tongue.

Brett reached down and began to knead her pendulous tits as they hung in the water. "You have an amazing chest," he complimented her while pinching her nipples between his fingers.

"Yeah, I've yet to meet a man who could keep his hands off them," she answered, "even my father loves them. You know, I really love to feel a big fat cock sliding between them." Brett climbed down and stood in front of the petite blonde as she sat on the bench eagerly awaiting his titty fuck. He lay his huge black log between her pale jugs while she pushed them together to make a wet, slippery trough. "Mmmm," she exclaimed as she licked the tip of his prick with every up-stroke. Fucking her massive tits, Brett began to massage her silky shoulders and run his fingers through her golden blonde locks.

After several minutes of foreplay, Brett slid his large hands under her armpits and lifted her tiny naked body off the bench as if she were a rag-doll. He took her place sitting down and set her down so that her knees were on either side of him on the bench and she was kneeling over his groin. Just the crown of his giant tool broke the surface of the water as it pointed straight toward the cloudless sky. He reached down and grasped her elongated lips between his thumbs and forefingers and pulled them wide apart, opening her slit. Bernadette took the initiative and held his pole steady while she bent her knees and began to lower her herself onto his massive cock. His crown was the size of a tennis ball and she could feel it stretching her slit even wider until it popped through her opening. "Mmmm...yesss," she moaned as she lowered her tiny body, impaling herself on his horse-cock. She could feel her vaginal walls being stretched as he slid further up inside her tight hole. Looking down she saw that he was about half-way inside her and she gripped his muscular shoulders for support. Brett grasped her tiny waist with his huge hands and without warning shoved her down, driving the entire length of his monstrous cock up her pussy.

Feeling her cunt being stretched further than it had been in a long time, Bernadette screeched, "holy fuck...now that's a fucking cock.." Brett just sat there staring at the beautiful miniature body sitting on his lap and being impaled by his giant pole. Bernadette broke his trance by ordering, "well don't just sit there...fuck me...jam that big fucking cock up my little hole...fuck me." Brett sprang into action and began to thrust forcefully up into her pussy, fucking her almost violently. Bernadette, loving every minute of it, began to bounce her self up and down, meeting his thrusts by jamming her body down on his lap. Her massive tit-bags were flopping up and down in rhythm, slapping against the surface of the water and splashing Brett in the face. "Holy shit your cock feels so good," she screeched in her high-pitched voice, "fuck me harder...stretch my little pussy."

What Bernadette and Howard didn't know was that, knowing the Wolowitz's went out every Friday night, Raj and Stuart would sneak over every week and take advantage of the hot tub. On this particular night they were just coming around the back corner of the house when they heard Bernadette screaming. Thinking their friends were in trouble, they ran until they saw her splashing around in the hot tub...with someone who wasn't Howard. Approaching the tub cautiously, still not knowing if she was in distress, it wasn't until they were right at the wall of the tub that they saw she was riding the lap of a big black man. It appeared that they were fucking, and it seemed perfectly consensual. They looked at each other and smiled, both finally appreciating the nude body of their friend.

The occupants of the hot tub were so preoccupied that they never saw the trespassers until they were leaning against the hot tub and grinning at each other. Bernadette was the first to react: "what are you two jerks doing here."

Stuttering, Raj replied, "well...well we always come here on Fridays...you know when you guys are out."

"Oh you do, huh. Well don't you know Howie is in Houston," she shouted.

"We thought he wasn't leaving until Sunday," Raj replied while Stuart just stared.

"Well you were wrong," she spit out, "and quit staring...haven't you ever seen a naked woman before."

Suddenly Raj wasn't afraid of the tiny blonde anymore as a brilliant idea flashed through his head. "It sure would be a shame if he were to find out about this," he mused. Looking up he recognized the popular maintenance man, "oh hi Brett...nice night."

"It is for me," Brett smiled, indicating his cock lodged up Bernadette's pussy.

"Yeah, yeah...OK...you got me," Bernadette surrendered, "what did you have in mind."

"Well," Raj slyly answered, "we did come over here to use the hot tub."

"Fine...get your damn clothes off and get your asses in here," Bernadette ordered them.

"Howard never told me what a ball-buster you are," Brett bluntly stated.

"Yeah and he better not, if he ever wants any of this sweet pussy again," she announced Raj and Stuart were on the deck shedding their clothes with Bernadette watching intently; and when Raj shoved down the bathing suit under his pants, she whistled, "whoa...Raj...you must be really screwed up if you can't keep a girlfriend with a cock like that." His prick was enormous: a couple inches longer than Brett's, but not as thick. It was even darker than his skin...a real caramel color and it appealed to Bernadette. Stuart lost his trunks and revealed a nice seven inch pepperoni stick with a bulbous head.

She leaned against Brett's chest flattening out her huge tits like automobile air bags and reached behind her to spread her ample cheeks. "Hey Raj, what are you waiting for...make me an Oreo."

Pausing a moment, Raj responded, "oh I get it...you are the creamy white filling between two dark men."

"Yeah, you're a regular Einstein," Bernadette sarcastically commented." now get in here and plug my ass...and don't worry about lubrication, Howie fucks it all the time." Raj and Stuart climbed down into the tub and Raj quickly waded over to his friend's naked wife. Brett spread his legs farther apart which knocked Bernadette's knees off the bench and spread her wider. Her sphincter ring was just at water level and Raj held his monster prick in his hand, pressing it against her brown hole. "Well go ahead," she ordered, pushing her wide ass back at him. She was starting to annoy him and Raj grasped her small waist in his hands and shoved forward. It was a tight fit, with Brett stretching her pussy at the same time, but Raj continued to push forward until his balls were resting against Brett's. Bernadette was absolutely stuffed with cock and she squealed, "holy shit that's nice."

Brett suggested to Raj, "I think what this ball-busting shrew needs is a good hard fucking." Raj nodded and they began to simultaneously drill her stretched out holes; slamming their monstrous cocks in and out of her pussy and asshole. What they didn't notice was the sly grin on her face as they played right into her hands...they were giving her just what she wanted. She had nearly two feet of cock stuffed inside her tiny body and it was the most exquisite feeling of her life. "Yesss," she groaned, "stretch my little holes...jam those big fucking cocks into me...oh my God that's good." Brett thrust up into her cunt as hard as he could, his ass rising off the bench, meeting Raj's strokes as they fucked her in unison. Raj's body splashed as he rammed her ass, loving the way her ample cheeks rippled when he shoved into her. "Oh yeah...fuck me harder," she demanded.

Leaning back away from Brett's chest she saw Stuart standing next to them stroking his prick and ordered him, "why are you just standing there...get over here and play with my tits." He immediately following her directions and sat on the bench beside Brett, reaching his hands out and squashing her giant breasts against her chest. Kneading her huge bags in his hands, he leaned in front of Brett and licked her nipples; first one and then the other (actually afraid to neglect one or the other). His hands still around her waist, Raj drilled her ass hole, loving the sight of his giant brown pole sliding between her pale cheeks. He could feel Brett's cock against his, separated only by her thin membrane and the friction heat contributed to his arousal. He couldn't believe he was fucking Bernie's ass after admiring it for years. They were fucking her holes so hard that they were creating waves in the hot tub and she kept begging for more: "come on...is that all you got...fuck me harder...give me those big fucking cocks...stretch my holes."

Brett braced his legs on the bottom of the tub and thrust up into her stretched out cunt as hard as he could, smiling to himself at the libido of the tiny blonde. He was totally amazed that she could take their two giant cocks simultaneously and still not be satisfied. He politely nudged Stuart aside and started to nibble on her hard nipples, not just gently, but biting down hard. She responded by screeching, "Now that's how to do it...now fuck me hard." Brett jammed up into her as he bit down on her left nipple, and ground his groin against hers, spraying the inside of her pussy with his seed. "Ohhh yessss...fill my little hole with your hot cum...give it to me," she screeched; and Brett could swear that the neighbor's dog started barking in response to her high pitched scream.

Raj continued to fuck her tight ass and as Brett's snake began to shrivel inside her, Bernadette told him, "move over..you're no good to me anymore...and don't forget to fix that electrical thing before you go." Chuckling to himself that he was glad he didn't have to deal with her on a regular basis, he moved to the side, letting his prick slip out of her hole and leaving her kneeling on the bench with Raj firmly implanted in her ass. Turning, she pushed Raj away, "that's enough...I need you in my pussy now...you too Stuart."

The two friends looked at each other questioningly as Bernadette motioned for Stuart to stay seated. Backing up to his lap she deftly straddled his legs and lowered her pussy onto his hard-on. Already stretched wide by Brett, Stuart slid easily into her hole and she leaned back against his nearly concave chest. "Ohhh that feels good," Stuart groaned as he slid all the way into her cunt.

"You're damn right it does," Bernadette told him, motioning for Raj to join them. Hooking her index fingers between Stuart's prick and her long fleshy lips, Bernadette pulled them wide apart, making sure Raj understood.

"Oooo kinky," Raj remarked, stepping up and presenting his crown to her slit. Pushing forward, he slipped through her opening and began to penetrate her, his massive cock sliding up her stretched out hole along side Stuart's. Even though she had already been stretched, having two cocks in her pussy made her feel tight again, and Raj had to struggle to force his whole pole up her cunt. "Oooo I feel so naughty...like a porn star," he giggled.

"Yeah, yeah...just shut it and fuck me," Bernadette gasped as they widened her tunnel to new limits. When they were both firmly seated, balls deep, up her slippery hole, they began to fuck her. "Oh yeah...that's good," she moaned as they slid their cocks in and out of her belly, "fuck me boys...fuck me...oh shit that's good." Stuart reached around and grabbed onto her huge tits, mauling them and using them for handles as they pounded her cunt, stretching it further with every thrust. "Oh my God, fuck me...fuck my little hole," she begged, "come on...shove those fucking cocks up my pussy."

Brett had finished replacing a capacitor in the control panel of the hot tub and was sitting on the deck enjoying the show, wondering how wimpy nerd Howard had landed such a nympho. Bernadette say him out of the corner of her eye and shouted, "we're not putting on a sex show here...your job is done...Howie will pay you."

"What a bitch," he thought as he wandered around the side of the house, "I'm glad I snapped those pictures on my phone." Raj and Stuart both had the same thought: they couldn't believe they were fucking their friend's hot wife...at the same time. They were ramming their cocks into her pussy as hard as they could, using her body like a whore...and she was loving it. "I want you to cum in me...at the same time...fill my fucking hole."

Slamming up into her, Stuart yelled, "oh yeah," and immediately began to empty his load into her tunnel, as if he had been waiting for permission. Squeezing her ample tits and holding her against him he pumped every drop from his swollen balls vowing to remember every detail of this night.

"Take that," Raj exclaimed as he joined Stuart and shot his seed up her cunt. He didn't stop pumping until his huge pole began to shrink and slide out of her. "That was great Bernadette," he thanked her as he retreated and sat on the opposite side of the tub.

"Yeah it was good," she agreed, "I'm tired now...you guys can go." They knew they had been used...and they couldn't have cared less...they had fucked Bernadette...hard. They quickly donned their clothes and left; huge grins on their faces. As she relaxed in the warm water, beginning to sober up, three loads of cum began to seep out of her pussy and float to the surface. "I should skim that out," she thought, "or maybe I'll leave it there and let Howie find it. That'll teach him to go away." Later that night she would remember that she had stopped her birth control because she and Howard were trying to start a family. She didn't panic though since she was certain she had some free samples of Zangen's "morning-after" pill stashed somewhere. Since she was in the pharmaceutical bizz, she knew that if taken within 24 hours of unprotected sex, the drug was about 95 per cent effective...odds she could live with.

*****

(Thanks for reading my story. Comments and constructive suggestions are always welcome and encouraged.)