Big Bang Theory: Penny's Fan Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard went to Penny, "Remember you said how you want to make it up and make amends?... Well..." he whispered in Penny's ear.

"You serious?" Penny said unbelieving as she looked at Leonard.

"Come..." Leonard said as he took hold of Penny's hand and led her to the kitchen.

"Here... don't get upset," Leonard said and hugged her.

"I'm not upset... you just surprised me..." Penny said and felt Leonard's hard cock against her thigh, "...Oh, this is really a surprise," she said as she pressed her thighs against his bulge.

"I can tell you're getting turned on in there... Thought maybe we could have fun with the guys," Leonard said as he hugged Penny closer.

"Fun... like?" Penny said with her lips barely touching Leonard's.

"Your play... whatever fancies you," Leonard said.

"All the way?... Anything goes?" Penny said sexily.

"Whatever you do, it will change these nerd's life for the better... or worse... but I'm sure they'll remember this moment for the rest of their lives," Leonard said, grinding his bulge on her mound.

"You think so... hmm?" Penny said and pecked Leonard's lips.

"They're virgins... I know so," Leonard said and kissed Penny passionately.

"Okay... I got an idea..." Penny said and kissed Leonard fully on the lips.

The three guys patiently waited and would glance at the kitchen area wondering what's going on. Then they saw the couple, Penny with a tray and Leonard with the bottles of liquor.

"Ok guys, let's make a man out of you nerds..." Leonard said as he set the bottles down on the coffee table.

"Okay guys... we're going to have a game... or contest... whatever. It's all up to you if you want to play..." Penny was saying when she noticed Red, "...Is he alright?" Penny asked pointing at Red.

Haji shook Red on the shoulder, "Dude!... Hey!..."

"Wh-Whaat?" Red responded then back on a trance then slumped down on the armrest and started snoring.

"Well, he's going to miss out," Leonard commented.

Penny shook her head, "As I was saying... its a drinking game... or contest?... Its all up to you if you want to play..."

Jack raised his hand, "What do we get if we play?"

"You may get a taste of this," Leonard answered as he presented Penny from head to foot.

"NO WAY!... Really?" Nick said excitedly and unbelieving.

Haji was grinning, slapping his hands on his knees.

Jack was air fist pumping.

"Okay... don't get too excited and pass out... listen up... here how it goes..." Penny said getting their attention.

Penny started to explain, "....Leonard, my husband, will suggest anything that each one of you guys can do to me or vise versa for a full minute at a cost of a shot of drink that Leonard choose.

Anyone can play or pass but can not pass the following round.

Anyone can tap out at anytime and in return will receive a blowjob from me as a consolation prize.

If you passed out before tapping out then you lost your consolation prize.

The last guy standing will have at least an hour of sexual intercourse with me... with my husband present of course and he may intervene as he want it verbally and physically.

Lastly... I have the right to bend the rules as I see fit...

... any questions?"

Everyone was dumb struck for a second including Leonard as they took in what's about to happen.

"This is for real, right? You are not playing with us?" Nick said.

"Oh its for real sweetie... so you guys want to play?"

"Alrighty then let's start," Penny said as everyone nodded and smiled at each other.

"Wait before we start... guys turn off your cell phones and hand them over," Leonard said. He saw Penny looking at him, "Don't want these nerds recording anything... they can brag about this but we can always deny it... no proof, it didn't happen," Leonard told Penny.

Penny nodded her approval, "That's my man, always looking after me," she said and gave Leonard a kiss on the lips.

"Thought you..." Leonard whispered to Penny.

"You wanted to watch... use your imagination... your call," Penny said cutting off Leonard.

"Let's do this..." Leonard said as he turned to face the nerds. He looked around and saw Red still snoring, "Can you guys move him to the bedroom?"

The trio practically carried Red into the bedroom.

Leonard had Penny sit on the couch and arranged the sofa chairs for the guys to sit on.

Penny could see the excitement on Leonard's face and the apparent bulge on his pants, "You'll finally get your wish," Penny said in her mind as she smiled at Leonard.

The trio settled on their seats and their shot glasses in front of them on the coffee table.

"Ok... for starter... shot of wine to have a kiss with Penny on the lips... no physical contact just the lips," Leonard said.

Three guys moved their shot glasses forward and Leonard filled them up.

"Honey I'll have a tequila," Penny said.

Leonard set the lime, salt and shot of tequila in front of Penny. "Okay guys, here's how you take tequila shot... Lick the salt off of your hand first, drink the shot swiftly, and finish by sucking on a wedge of lime," Penny said as she demonstrated.

"Bottoms up... Birthday boy goes first," Penny said.

Jack and Haji was awkward kissing Penny at first and got the hang of it as they mimicked her kisses. Nick had no problem at all as if he knew what to do that surprised Penny.

"Vodka... Penny will straddle you and kiss you. She can do whatever but you can't touch. Break the rule you get penalize," Leonard suggested.

All three played and Leonard watched in earnest as Penny gave them the kiss of their lives.

Penny felt their bulges and thought Nick's felt promising.

"Penny will sit with her back against you and you can kiss her neck as you pleased while you caress and fondle her breasts... Vodka over her tops... Tequila inside and under her bra," Leonard said and waited for takers.

Haji chose Vodka and tequila for Nick and Jack. Leonard watched Penny took Haji's hands and placed them over her breasts as he started to kiss her neck. He over heard Nick and Jack whispering, "You guys should tap out and have the blowjob, you can't out drink me," Nick said. "I know... I want to see her naked... I don't think I can take another shot," Jack replied. Leonard thought of his next suggestion after he heard the two when the timer sound startled him.

"Dude, how was it," Nick asked Haji.

"Awesome... I should have taken the Tequila," Haji said.

Leonard was eavesdropping what Nick was whispering to Haji when he heard Penny, "Ahh... Ooo... take it easy... there, that's good... just like that... Ahh...Ohhh..." He watched Jack kissed Penny's neck and saw movement under her cloth in front of her chest area, probably pinching her nipples, he assumed.

Penny was surprised once again when it was Nick's turn. Even Leonard was impressed as he watched him kiss his wife, how he lick and ground his tongue on her neck just below her ears. Leonard was so turned on hearing Penny moan that he needed to shift his cock in his pants.

Leonard decided to get two of the guys to tap out quickly and get to the main event. "Everyone OK?... We're good?" he asked checking to no one particular.

"When can we see her boobs?" Jack blurted out as he shook his head as if to shake off his buzz.

Leonard looked at Penny and saw him giggling. "OK... Penny will take off all her tops if each of you take a shot of vodka," Leonard said while looking at Penny.

"Honey...Give me a double," Penny told Leonard. "Bottoms up boys," Penny said as she gulped down the shots one after the other.

"Whew!... You guys ready?" Penny said as she played with the top button of her blouse.

"I guess you guy's silence meant yes," Penny said as the guys just stared at her.

Penny shook her head as she started to unbutton. The guys leaned over, eyes glued on Penny's chest.

Penny slowly opened her blouse and slowly slipped it off her shoulders. Then unclasped her bra between her breasts and held it there for a brief moment.

The guys were all smiles and fist-pumped each other as Penny revealed her perfect 32C breasts.

"WOW!... It does looked better," Jack commented then rubbed his crotch.

"Guys... guys..." Leonard called, "...Penny will straddle you but this time its all hands and lips, kiss her or suck her nipples as you want... for a Tequila shot.

"I think this will be my last shot," Haji said.

"I felt you dude... same here," Jack said.

"I'll pass..." Nick said surprising everyone except Leonard.

Penny was getting aroused from all the foreplay but not quite satisfied that she couldn't wait to get Nick in bed. She has a hunch that he's not inexperienced as they thought.

"You guys really tapping out after this?" Penny asked.

Haji thought for a moment and nodded his head.

Jack looked at Haji then lowered his head, "Yeah," he said disappointed.

"Well... take the shot and we'll finish this off in the bedroom..." Penny said, "Here... I'll take one with you guys."

Jack and Haji followed Penny's steps on taking a shot and shook their head after the lime with comical faces.

Penny giggled at their reaction, "Okay... to the bedroom," she said as she stood up.

The three stood up as well, "One at a tyyyme..." Penny said, "...Jack, you first sweetie." Penny looked around and saw Nick pointed at one of the doors.

Leonard followed Penny and Jack and stood at the entrance to watch.

Penny had Jack sat on the bed and straddled him. She was a little annoyed of Jack's aggressive fondling of her breast and she haven't completely settled in position. "Aaaa... don't suck too hard..." Penny told Jack as he sucked her right nipple, "Ahmmp... gentle... " she said when Jack squeezed her left breast.

Leonard saw Jack said something to Penny then the disapproving look on her face and irritated gestures, "Ok... times up," he said loudly. He saw Penny mouthed "thank you" as he stood up.

"Put down your pants," Penny ordered Jack.

Leonard watched Jack struggle a bit unbuttoning his jeans and pushed it down pass his knees with his underwear then sat back down on the bed.

Penny took hold of Jack's hard skinny five incher cock and gave it a couple of pumps before she knelt down in front of Jack.

Jack watched Penny engulf his cockhead then bobbed her head while she jacked its shaft, "Ahhh... Wow... Ahhh" he moaned.

Penny loosened her lips around Jack's cockhead and had its lips stimulate its crown as she bobbed her head with her hand on his shaft jacking it hard and fast.

It didn't took long for Jack to feel his climax building up and started breathing hard.

Penny pumped Jack's shaft much faster when she heard his moans and grunts. She readied herself as she felt his pelvis move up and down then popped Jack's cockhead out of her mouth when she heard him grunt, "Uhnnn...."

Penny intentionally tilted Jack's shaft in an angle pointed at his chest while she furiously slid her hand up and down its full length until his cum shot out. The first two spurts landed on his shirt and the rest trickled down his shaft and on her hand.

Leonard watched Jack fell on his back on the bed and Penny walk off towards the bathroom. "Come on Jack..." Leonard called Jack as he approached the bed.

Nick took over assisting Jack from Leonard when he saw them walked out the bedroom; Jack barely holding up his pants around his hips.

Leonard looked for Haji and found him in the kitchen drinking hot tea. "Ready there... buddy?"

Haji nodded and finished off his tea then followed Leonard into the bedroom.

"Honey... Will you get my purse please..." Penny said as Leonard walked in, "...Its in the kitchen... I think," she yelled out to Leonard when he bolted out the door.

"Hi sweetie... feeling ok?" Penny said like talking to a child. She liked Haji for some reason, perhaps because of his shyness or maybe his childish looks, "Just a total cutie pie," she thought.

Haji just nodded and smiled as he stared at Penny's breast.

"Here you go," Leonard said as he handed the purse to Penny.

"Thanks honey..." Penny said and took out a hair tie and tied up her hair in a pony tail.

Penny noticed Haji still staring at her breast. She got closer then practically hug his head and pressed his face between her boobs then shook her chest. She giggled as she teased Haji then looked at Leonard, "Gonna bend the rules a little on this one," she said in a soft voice, smiling.

Leonard just grinned and gave Penny a two thumbs up then walked out and left the door open.

Penny kissed Haji on the lips then had her sit on the bed and straddled him, "Go ahead... touch it..." she said teasingly, "...I like my tits to be sucked," she whispered seductively.

Haji cupped both Penny's breasts then clasped his lips on her left nipple, "Mmmm... yess... now lick it... Ohhh... Ahhh...swirl your tongue around it... nibble it..." coaching Haji.

Nick was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, thinking and planning what he wanted to do to Penny when he heard Leonard's voice, "Hey bud... you okay?"

"Oh yeah... just trying to relax..." Nick said and slid his palms back and forth on his lap.

"Excited?"

"Yes... yes... still can't believe this is happening... Do you guys do this all the time?"

"Nah... first time."

"No way!"

"I swear... honest..." Leonard said.

Penny's on her knees, pulling down Haji's pants then set it aside, then slowly pulled his underwear revealing his semi-erect cock, "Could be the alcohol..." she thought, "...let's take care of this," she said and took hold of his shaft and gave it a couple of jerks before she engulfed its head.

It didn't took long for Haji's cock to reach full election as he watched his cock slid in and out of Penny's mouth. "There you go, nice..." Penny said as she slowly jacked its length of six inches.

Penny looked up at Haji as she licked and swirled her tongue around its crown before engulfing it. She saw his mouth formed an O looking down at her.

She moved her head back and forth, sliding two inches of its length in her mouth for a few cycle before she released her hold off its shaft. She braced herself on his legs as she took in more and more of its length in her mouth till her lips were almost touching his pubic hairs.

Haji couldn't stop his moans as the pleasure intensified in his crotch.

Penny was getting aroused and felt that wanting feeling for her mound to be touched. She popped Haji's cock out of her mouth as he heard him grumble and his legs tensed.

Penny took a deep breath and slipped her pants down her legs as she stood up then bent over to slip it completely off one foot after the other.

Leonard went back to the bedroom after chatting with Nick, "Whoa..." he commented as he saw Penny straddling Haji laying down on the bed. She's completely naked except for her bluish bikini panties.

Penny leaning over Haji as she slid and ground her mound on his hard shaft. Its length slid on her slit separated only by the thin fabric of her panties. "Ahhh... Mmm..." she moaned staring down at Haji. She then took his hands and placed them on her breast.

Leonard's cock went hard as he watched his wife and Haji ground and fondle each other especially when he heard her moan.

Leonard saw Penny said something and Haji nodded then Penny turned around into a sixty-nine and started bobbing her head on Haji's cock.

Haji caressed Penny all over, her legs, thighs, hips and butt cheeks.

Leonard saw Haji slip the crotch of Penny's panties aside and stared at her pussy as if he doesn't know what to do.

Penny lowered her mound close to Haji's face giving him a closer look. She suddenly felt his legs tensed followed by a grunt and moan then felt his cock got really hard in her mouth. She quickly jacked his shaft as fast as she could while she clamped her lips around its head.

"AHHH... AHHH... AHHH... Nnnng..." Haji moaned as he reached his climax, releasing his cum in Penny's mouth.

Penny swallowed every drop of Haji's cum as she practically ground her mound on Haji's face, muffling the rest of his moans.

Leonard was so aroused to see Penny's perfect body in a sex act that his cock was straining to get out of his pants. He was mesmerized how such a beauty be so hot to watch, " Its more than what I've imagined," he thought then wondered excitedly as what to come. His trance was interrupted when he heard Penny's voice, " Honey!... Hofstadter!... You with me?!... HONEY!"

"Huh... W-What?... Y-Yes... Sorry.." Leonard said, embarrassedly startled.

Penny rolled her eyes with a smile. She walked over to Leonard and place and wrapped her arms around his neck, "You having second thoughts?" she asked.

"N-No... No... What make you think that?" Leonard said.

"Nothing... just checking. You where in a zone there for a moment... You sure you want to go through with this?" Penny asked.

"Oh... it's just that you looked so hot there that it gave me such a hard on...," Leonard said awkwardly.

"Oh really?" she said then grabbed his crotch, "Oooo... you sure are... Just to remind you, its just fun sex and I'm so in love you... nothing can change that," Penny said.

"And I'm the luckiest guy to take you anytime I want," Leonard said proudly.

"And I'm the luckiest gal to have you..." Penny said and kissed Leonard on the lips, "Okay. Let's do this I'm so (so fucking horny)... Can you get me a drink please... I'll freshen up a bit," Penny said.

Nick saw Haji sleepily walked out the bedroom clutching his pants over his private area. He waited till Haji sat on the couch, "How was it?" he asked grinning?"

"I think I'm in love..." Haji said and fell sideways down on the couch and dozed off.

"She's freshening up a bit..." Leonard said as he passed Nick on the way to the kitchen. He saw Nick took off his polo shirt but left his undershirt on and noticed his hairy arms and much darker skin than his face.

"...anything goes as long as she allows it and no rough sex... oh and make her cum..." Nick thought of what Leonard told him as he stretched excitedly and shook his head smiling as he remembered how Leonard grinned after he said the last part.

"Ok... Ready?" Leonard asked as he walk pass Nick with a bottled water tucked under his arm and glass in one hand, "Lets go..." he said as he picked up the bottle of wine.

Penny has a towel wrapped around her body and fixing her hair up in a bun with few strands of hair left tangling on both sides of her lovely face when she heard Leonard, " Here you go..."

Leonard handed Penny the glass and poured wine as she held it. He saw her eyes opened wide and bit her lips as she noticed Nick's hairy arms. She then looked back at him and he just grinned at her.

Penny gulped down the wine, "Okay... I'm so horny, Penny said playfully and handed the empty glass to Leonard. She stepped aside and walked to Nick and it only dawned at her just how much he looked, bigger, taller and heavier when she was actually in front of him up close. He even looked different when he took off his glasses, not a nerd anymore she thought.

Nick looked at Penny as if he just saw her for the first time, mesmerized by her look were he could see clearly her beautiful face, accentuated by rosy cheeks from the alcohol and her lovely neck line. His excitement grew as thoughts of what he could do with her flashed before his eyes.

Penny giggled as she saw the familiar look on Nick's face the way he looked at her. "Oh... Mmm..." she got startled when Nick abruptly kissed her on the lips. She returned his kiss and was surprised how soft the hairs on his arms when she placed her hands on them as they kissed.

Leonard locked the bedroom door and sat on the sofa chair that he moved closer to the bed. He watched Nick lifted Penny by her buttocks and sat her on the bed. He said something to Penny then saw her scoot further up the bed as Nick took off his shirt and pants but left his boxer shorts on.